Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,899 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

Why The Christian Heaven Will Not Be A Heaven At All - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why The Christian Heaven Will Not Be A Heaven At All (5780 Views)

Is There A Heaven, A Real Life-after-death? / The Pioneers (Fathers) Of The Christian Faith In Nigeria / Deleted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why The Christian Heaven Will Not Be A Heaven At All by Weah96: 2:24pm On Nov 13, 2014
Hiswordxray:

Am only trying to help you see the true reason why you are here in religion section.

You are suffering from fear and guilt and you blame God for it.

Thanks to Folykaze, we've established that the word God means absolutely NOTHING.

Be more specific please. You really mean the long haired white man called Jesus, right? That's the image of what God is in your head, is it not?
Re: Why The Christian Heaven Will Not Be A Heaven At All by Nobody: 2:27pm On Nov 13, 2014
Hiswordxray:

Am only trying to help you see the true reason why you are here in religion section.

You are suffering from fear and guilt and you blame God for it. This lead you to try to convince yourself that God does not exist. And this show are nothing but act and pretence.
I hate arguing but I did this because of God's love for you won't let me stay and watch your destroy yourself.
I love you but God loves you more. He is more real than the device you are using to browse right now. I pray you come to know him and how much he loves you. God is hopelessly in love with you.
I hope this argument was not in vain.
Don't worry you won't go to hell. BYE

I will accept your god if he accepts to be my slave.
Re: Why The Christian Heaven Will Not Be A Heaven At All by FOLYKAZE(m): 2:34pm On Nov 13, 2014
Weah96:

Thanks to Folykaze, we've established that the word God means absolutely NOTHING.

Be more specific please. You really mean the long haired white man called Jesus, right? That's the image of what God is in your head, is it not?

And you keep bragging of absolutely NOTHING.

You have failed to tell me if you disbelieve in the existence of Goddess Bey (Beyonce).
Re: Why The Christian Heaven Will Not Be A Heaven At All by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 2:43pm On Nov 13, 2014
ifeness:

Islamic heaven is coming soon. Trust me that one is more fun because you get to have sex and eat grapes and tons of fruits for eternity.

“... there will be there all that the souls could desire, all that the eyes could delight in …” (Quran 43:71)

“Eat and drink at ease for that which you have sent forth (good deeds) in days past!” (Quran 69:24)

“… They will be adorned therein with bracelets of gold, and they will wear green garments of fine silk and heavy brocade. They will recline therein on raised thrones. How good [is] the recompense! How beautiful a couch [is there] to recline on!” (Quran 18:31)
where is the fun in eaten sour grapes.i want more fun
Re: Why The Christian Heaven Will Not Be A Heaven At All by Weah96: 5:39pm On Nov 13, 2014
FOLYKAZE:

And you keep bragging of absolutely NOTHING.

You have failed to tell me if you disbelieve in the existence of Goddess Bey (Beyonce).

It's a silly question. I believe in Beyonce as much as I believe in you or a 2015 Chevy Tahoe. I thought we had already settled that.
Re: Why The Christian Heaven Will Not Be A Heaven At All by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:36pm On Nov 13, 2014
Weah96:

It's a silly question. I believe in Beyonce as much as I believe in you or a 2015 Chevy Tahoe. I thought we had already settled that.

Atheist indeed!
Re: Why The Christian Heaven Will Not Be A Heaven At All by bolaino(m): 9:09pm On Nov 13, 2014
FOLYKAZE:

Atheist indeed!
First and foremost, before anything, we are all Aborisha,
Re: Why The Christian Heaven Will Not Be A Heaven At All by Weah96: 9:36pm On Nov 13, 2014
FOLYKAZE:

Atheist indeed!

What do you mean? Maybe I should ask you the same question you asked me, so that you can appreciate how noncogent it is.

Do you disbelieve in the God Goodluck E. Jonathan, current president of Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Why The Christian Heaven Will Not Be A Heaven At All by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:08pm On Nov 14, 2014
Weah96:

What do you mean? Maybe I should ask you the same question you asked me, so that you can appreciate how noncogent it is.

Do you disbelieve in the God Goodluck E. Jonathan, current president of Nigeria?

Yes I believe in GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN. He has Ori Apesin, a God that is been worshipped by many
Re: Why The Christian Heaven Will Not Be A Heaven At All by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:09pm On Nov 14, 2014
bolaino:
First and foremost, before anything, we are all Aborisha,

That is the reason why I bo my ori before anyother orisha.

1 Like

Re: Why The Christian Heaven Will Not Be A Heaven At All by Weah96: 6:22pm On Nov 14, 2014
FOLYKAZE:

Yes I believe in GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN. He has Ori Apesin, a God that is been worshipped by many

Wait a minute. Wait a minute. Goodluck Jonathan, who is a God by virtue of his influence, just happens to possess another God called Ori Apesin?

Where is the God GEJ keeping this other God Ori Apesin?

Why do people worship Ori Apesin instead on GEJ, the God who possesses him?
Re: Why The Christian Heaven Will Not Be A Heaven At All by sukkot: 6:28pm On Nov 14, 2014
ifeness:
Can you imagine an unchallengeable authority that will subject you to a total surveillance around the clock for eternity after death. A celestial North Korea. Who wants this to be his/her fate? I guess no one! At least you can die and leave North Korea. But you cannot escape the prison of the Christian heaven as you cannot die and escape.

you do err. the ' christian ' heaven is being lived by oledepo and oyakhinaira and tb moneyshua. thats what the christian heaven is. prosperity. wink

1 Like

Re: Why The Christian Heaven Will Not Be A Heaven At All by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 14, 2014
sukkot:
you do err. the ' christian ' heaven is being lived by oledepo and oyakhinaira and tb moneyshua. thats what the christian heaven is. prosperity. wink

lol meaning 99.999% of Christians are doomed
Re: Why The Christian Heaven Will Not Be A Heaven At All by sukkot: 6:52pm On Nov 14, 2014
ifeness:

lol meaning 99.999% of Christians are doomed
yes, 99.999 percent of christians are in hell but they aspire to get to that 'christian heaven ' of owning private jets etc. the doctrine you have to use to get to that ' christian heaven ' is called prosperity doctrine cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why The Christian Heaven Will Not Be A Heaven At All by Nobody: 7:05pm On Nov 14, 2014
sukkot:
yes, 99.999 percent of christians are in hell but they aspire to get to that 'christian heaven ' of owning private jets etc. the doctrine you have to use to get to that ' christian heaven ' is called prosperity doctrine cheesy

That is why you hear stuff like " God of Oyedepo answer my prayers please" The idea is to own private jets and flashy stuff.
Re: Why The Christian Heaven Will Not Be A Heaven At All by sukkot: 7:08pm On Nov 14, 2014
ifeness:

That is why you hear stuff like " God of Oyedepo answer my prayers please" The idea is to own private jets and flashy stuff.
very correct lmao. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why The Christian Heaven Will Not Be A Heaven At All by Nobody: 7:14pm On Nov 14, 2014
sukkot:
very correct lmao. cheesy

Every business student want to be like Bill Gate,every Christian secretly admires Oyedepo and his co-criminals. They don't mind emptying their bank accounts every Sundays.

3 Likes

Re: Why The Christian Heaven Will Not Be A Heaven At All by sukkot: 7:18pm On Nov 14, 2014
ifeness:

Every business student want to be like Bill Gate,every Christian secretly admires Oyedepo and his co-criminals. They don't mind emptying their bank accounts every Sundays.
hey it is what it is. it is the nature of that carnal demonic beast in every mans spirit to want to outdo and outshine the next person and oppress the next person when it comes to material posessions. it is this dark demonic carnal beast that drives them to these churches to seek out that god of prosperity so they can ascend to heaven. it is what it is * sigh * embarassed grin

2 Likes

Re: Why The Christian Heaven Will Not Be A Heaven At All by bolaino(m): 8:00pm On Nov 14, 2014
FOLYKAZE:

That is the reason why I bo my ori before anyother orisha.
hahahah, nairaland Babalawo, I greet you.
Re: Why The Christian Heaven Will Not Be A Heaven At All by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:37am On Nov 15, 2014
Weah96:

Wait a minute. Wait a minute. Goodluck Jonathan, who is a God by virtue of his influence, just happens to possess another God called Ori Apesin?

Where is the God GEJ keeping this other God Ori Apesin?

Why do people worship Ori Apesin instead on GEJ, the God who possesses him?

You keep making fool of yourself everytime you try hard to make sense.

What do you understand by Ori and Ori Apesin?

I hate dumbfvcks
Re: Why The Christian Heaven Will Not Be A Heaven At All by Weah96: 11:56am On Nov 15, 2014
FOLYKAZE:

You keep making fool of yourself everytime you try hard to make sense.

What do you understand by Ori and Ori Apesin?

I hate dumbfvcks

You called Ori Apesin a God. You also called president GEJ a God, because he's influential.

You then said that the latter God possesses the former? Any one who knows how to read can SEE who the real PEA BRAIN is.
Here is your comment in bold below, as)swipe:

You're a f)ucking r)etard.
Re: Why The Christian Heaven Will Not Be A Heaven At All by FOLYKAZE(m): 12:13pm On Nov 15, 2014
Weah96:

You called Ori Apesin a God. You also called president GEJ a God, because he's influential.

You then said that the latter God possesses the former? Any one who knows how to read can SEE who the real PEA BRAIN is.
Here is your comment in bold below, as)swipe:

You're a f)ucking r)etard.

You best described who you are. .. . .

What is Ori and Ori Apesin?

Why cant you answer simple question?
Re: Why The Christian Heaven Will Not Be A Heaven At All by omostar: 2:02pm On Nov 15, 2014
Weah96:

I'll give anything to avoid the Christian version of heaven.
But did you have any choice in coming to this wold or not in the first place?
Re: Why The Christian Heaven Will Not Be A Heaven At All by Weah96: 4:34pm On Nov 15, 2014
FOLYKAZE:

What is Ori and Ori Apesin?

Why cant you answer simple question?

Like I said, you're the reigning champion of all r)etards.

Did you not read your statement in bold? It was YOU who called Ori Apesin a "God that is being worshipped by many."

Only to then ask me the r)etarded question above. Why do you insist on making yourself appear as a fool?
Re: Why The Christian Heaven Will Not Be A Heaven At All by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:52am On Nov 16, 2014
Weah96:

Like I said, you're the reigning champion of all r)etards.

Did you not read your statement in bold? It was YOU who called Ori Apesin a "God that is being worshipped by many."

Only to then ask me the r)etarded question above. Why do you insist on making yourself appear as a fool?

Pls tell us what Ori and Ori Apesin is or jus shut the re.tard noise
Re: Why The Christian Heaven Will Not Be A Heaven At All by haffaze777(m): 10:00am On Nov 16, 2014
Oguguah:
It is not so. Bible says "my people perish because of lack of knowledge". Rather terrorists ( maybe like you, are not allowed). It is a holy city from God. A place of Perfect peace and Joy. Repent and be Saved, now that there is still time, or perish in hell.
I wonder how the imaginary Muslim heaven will be- a place for gruesome murderers, and paedophiles who will daily feast in sexual party with young innocent virgins. What a stupid faith to believe in ( for stupid, unreasonable people anyway).

and u think Christian faith is better?no sane being will believe in Christianity as well
Re: Why The Christian Heaven Will Not Be A Heaven At All by Weah96: 2:32pm On Nov 16, 2014
omostar:

But did you have any choice in coming to this wold or not in the first place?

According to Folly, they are Gods possessed by another God called GEJ. HAHAHA.
Re: Why The Christian Heaven Will Not Be A Heaven At All by omostar: 4:03am On Nov 17, 2014
Weah96:

According to Folly, they are Gods possessed by another God called GEJ. HAHAHA.

I am sorry, but you make no sense to me. undecided
Re: Why The Christian Heaven Will Not Be A Heaven At All by Weah96: 10:31am On Nov 17, 2014
omostar:

I am sorry, but you make no sense to me. undecided

Srry, replied the wrong post.
Re: Why The Christian Heaven Will Not Be A Heaven At All by Weah96: 10:33am On Nov 17, 2014
FOLYKAZE:

Pls tell us what Ori and Ori Apesin is or jus shut the re.tard noise

I'm not telling you s)hit. Go bang yourself, crazy person.
Re: Why The Christian Heaven Will Not Be A Heaven At All by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:46am On Nov 17, 2014
Weah96:

I'm not telling you s)hit. Go bang yourself, crazy person.

Lol

Ignorance is a disease. . .. .while weah96 is proud of his infection.

Have a nice day.
Re: Why The Christian Heaven Will Not Be A Heaven At All by Weah96: 2:43pm On Nov 17, 2014
FOLYKAZE:

Lol

Ignorance is a disease. . .. .while weah96 is proud of his infection.

Have a nice day.

Nobody here is illiterate. Fair minded people can identify who the dumb beast is.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

September 2015 End Time Rumours / How Doctors Help Pastors To Deceive Their Patients / Christianity,the Dying Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.