Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked (51909 Views)

Joagbaje Was Right About Ebola, Jesus Is The Cure, AnotherEbola Victim Testifies / *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Joagbaje This Will Shock You , A Very Short Message By Zac Pooen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Goshen360(m): 12:24pm On Nov 16, 2014
PastorKun:

Bros where have you been? You miss plenty show oh!

Egbon mi, I just finished my long enrolled course o o. I really missed but I don land now. What really went wrong? I'm watching some videos but I don't understand still. cheesy
Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Goshen360(m): 12:24pm On Nov 16, 2014
paulGrundy:

Even you?? shocked shocked

What are you talking about?

1 Like

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by shdemidemi(m): 3:35pm On Nov 16, 2014
vooks:
Well, did I not prophesy about you regurgitating this twenty years from now?

If that qualifies you to be called a prophet, then you really are one. Cos twenty tears from now, I will definitely say the same thing as scripture allude. NO MAN HAS AN INHERENT ABILITY TO PERFORM MIRACLES AND WONDERS

God's word is sufficient- The word says 'Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away'. God isn't speaking to us through signs like he did to Moses or Israel today. Rather, He speaks through His Word alone.

vooks:

Miracles are unique. Jesus never called fire from heaven, he only forbade some overzealous disciples from doing so. Paul nearly drowned. Jesus used boats severally. In short you are asking the impossible to justify your impotence

Please show your unique miracles so we see if it can pass scrutiny. Admit there is no miracle to show and stop hoaxing thyself.

vooks:

I gave up debating you when your theory of unknown tongue vs tongues was debunked and you played dumb instead of owning up to your errors.

Debunked! ok. grin
Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by vooks: 3:49pm On Nov 16, 2014
Did Paul have this INHERENT ABILITY TO PERFORM MIRACLES AND WONDERS?

You must understand that I have little tolerance for idiocy and harebrained gutter theology such as 'an unknown tongue is different from speaking in tongues'. If you subscribe to such, steer clear of my path because armed with the Sword of the Spirit I demolish them...all for your good wink

The very word that assure you of casting out demons but you hide behind somebody's skirts at the mention of the name demon-possessed

shdemidemi:

If that qualifies you to be called a prophet, then you really are one. Cos twenty tears from now, I will definitely say the same thing as scripture allude. NO MAN HAS AN INHERENT ABILITY TO PERFORM MIRACLES AND WONDERS

God's word is sufficient- The word says 'Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away'. God isn't speaking to us through signs like he did to Moses or Israel today. Rather, He speaks through His Word alone.

Please show your unique miracles so we see if it can pass scrutiny. Admit there is no miracle to show and stop hoaxing thyself.

Debunked! ok. grin
Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by shdemidemi(m): 3:58pm On Nov 16, 2014
vooks:
Did Paul have this INHERENT ABILITY TO PERFORM MIRACLES AND WONDERS?

You must understand that I have little tolerance for idiocy and harebrained gutter theology such as 'an unknown tongue is different from speaking in tongues'. If you subscribe to such, steer clear of my path because armed with the Sword of the Spirit I demolish them...all for your good wink

The very word that assure you of casting out demons but you hide behind somebody's skirts at the mention of the name demon-possessed

If you are yet to comprehend what I think about the apostles, you sure have issues.

Paul was adequately equipped to carry out signs to authenticate the gospel. This was made so because of the people's unbelief. Today, God is no more in the business of showing you anything. If the word of God does not cause you to believe, wonders won't do it.

I dare you to show us your miracles or name one man that can wrought sincere wonders.

5 Likes

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Weah96: 4:20pm On Nov 16, 2014
shdemidemi:

I dare you to show us your miracles or name one man that can wrought sincere wonders.

DAMN, dis wan no be small gauntlet oo.

1 Like

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by christemmbassey(m): 5:31pm On Nov 16, 2014
@shdemidemi, I nor blame you, na ppl like Jo make you fit entrenched for unbelief. What is d dif between Paul and me? Nothing! Christ died for both of us, d same spirit dat lived in Paul also live in me, if Paul could do it, yes i can! I can only agree with you on one thing, God is not a zombie, we can't control or manipulate God, he does what he likes in d affairs of men, none can question his will. Bless you.

2 Likes

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by deebrain(m): 5:45pm On Nov 16, 2014
shdemidemi:

If you are yet to comprehend what I think about the apostles, you sure have issues.

Paul was adequately equipped to carry out signs to authenticate the gospel. This was made so because of the people's unbelief. Today, God is no more in the business of showing you anything. If the word of God does not cause you to believe, wonders won't do it.

If Jesus could, If Paul could, I can.

Enjoy yr belief status.

Thank u.
Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by shdemidemi(m): 5:47pm On Nov 16, 2014
christemmbassey:
@Demi, I nor blame you, na ppl like Jo make you fit entrenched for unbelief.

Unbelief!!! No.. I am a believer of the gospel of God.

christemmbassey:
What is d dif between Paul and me? Nothing! Christ died for both of us, d same spirit dat lived in Paul also live in me, if Paul could do it, yes i can!

Hmm.. Paul like the other apostles were the foundation on which the gospel was laid. You and I don't need to lay any other foundation or wake up the dead to prove anything to ourselves or an unbeliever. We have been called to speak about the mystery that surround the death, burial and resurrection of Jesus Christ and how it connects to a life after the present transient life.

If you have the power to heal, I can easily conclude that you are wicked for not using this power to heal poor bed ridden children in many of our general hospitals. Use this gift you claim you have for the good of those who need it the most in our society bro.

christemmbassey:

I can only agree with you on one thing, God is not a zombie, we can't control or manipulate God, he does what he likes in d affairs of men, none can question his will. Bless you.

Exactly! Even Apostle Paul realised this undiluted truth when God refused to answer his request.

4 Likes

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by christemmbassey(m): 6:33pm On Nov 16, 2014
Mixed up
Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by shdemidemi(m): 6:48pm On Nov 16, 2014
christemmbassey:

/quote]If you have the power to heal, I can easily conclude that you are wicked for not using this power to heal poor bed ridden children in many of our general hospitals. Use this gift you claim you have for the good of those who need it the most in our society bro.you want to tell me that even Jesus heal alld sick ppl in his time, or d apostles time there were no broken humanities, every one were healed how come d bible states dat even Jesus COULD NOT HEAL in his own town? Bros d power of is still working, God is still healing tro christians but HE IS NOT A ZOMBIE. Peace

Jesus did not perform miracle at that instance because the people refused Him and what He represented. However, he healed all over the place even the book could not document all of the account.

CNN and BBC will probably have you on their channels tonight if you can do 1% of what Jesus did openly, agree?

3 Likes

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by christemmbassey(m): 6:58pm On Nov 16, 2014
shdemidemi:

Jesus did not perform miracle at that instance because the people refused Him and what He represented. However, he healed all over the place even the book could not document all of the account.

CNN and BBC will probably have you on their channels tonight if you can do 1% of what Jesus did openly, agree?
so u are one of those dat push jo to commit fraud? Get behind me satan!!! Hahahahahaha, na joke o, but serously bro, u want CNN and BBC to pursue me? D most wicked of them all? Bros na so u hate me reach? Abeg i no fit do miracles o, na God de do im tinz o.
Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by shdemidemi(m): 7:00pm On Nov 16, 2014
christemmbassey:
so u are one of those dat push jo to commit fraud? Get behind me satan!!! Hahahahahaha, na joke o, but serouslyh bro u want CNN and BBC to pursue me? D most wicked of them all! Bros na so u hate me? [size=28pt]Abeg i no fit do miracle na God de do im tinz o.[/size]

EXACTLY BRO

2 Likes

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Boss13: 11:58pm On Nov 16, 2014
I will not deny the fact the extra ordinary things happen to people just like extra terrestrial beings coming to earth without us seeing them. Miracle like what they call them is a personal thing, it does not require a pastor laying hands on you. It requires you understanding some metaphysics principles and spiritual exercises which you can perform by yourself and only yourself and not by a man screaming and pointing fingers on you. If an extra ordinary positive circumstances come to you, it is not by chance it is you who has so desired that circumstances to your life. The Supreme Being or Creator knows our heart desires, however there are certain things that desires cannot just solve, else every man would be living in a mansion with gold at their feet.

1 Like

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Nobody: 5:22am On Nov 17, 2014
shdemidemi:

A shame that you frequently visit this section on nairaland like you go to toilet but you cannot read other posters only your opinions mr anointed doubter.
https://www.nairaland.com/1999108/medical-doctor-verifys-confirms-10
Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by vooks: 5:52am On Nov 17, 2014
And why couldn't he heal Timothy of his frequent ailments or Trophimus whom he left sick?

shdemidemi:

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by shdemidemi(m): 6:22am On Nov 17, 2014
vooks:
And why couldn't he heal Timothy of his frequent ailments or Trophimus whom he left sick?

The same reason why you and I can't heal any one we feel deserves healing from God today. His grace is sufficient for Paul, timothy and Epaphroditus and by extension every one who walk on the surface of the earth.

Paul realised how he had to submit to God's will regardless of emotions. He persevered and endured hardship for His master. Paul's health, Timothy's health were second fiddle, the primary reason for their existence was to carry out the agenda of God and not the carnal search for performing wonders.

1 Like

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by vooks: 6:45am On Nov 17, 2014
Then quit infantile demands such as healing people in hospitals to prove a point.
Even at the height of your so called era of miracles, not everyone received their healing. Why should you demand the same from me?
shdemidemi:

The same reason why you and I can't heal any one we feel deserves healing from God today. His grace is sufficient for Paul, timothy and Epaphroditus and by extension every one who walk on the surface of the earth.

Paul realised how he had to submit to God's will regardless of emotions. He persevered and endured hardship for His master. Paul's health, Timothy's health were second fiddle, the primary reason for their existence was to carry out the agenda of God and not the carnal search for performing wonders.
Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by shdemidemi(m): 7:03am On Nov 17, 2014
Bidam:
A shame that you frequently visit this section on nairaland like you go to toilet but you cannot read other posters only your opinions mr anointed doubter.
https://www.nairaland.com/1999108/medical-doctor-verifys-confirms-10

A fraud was investigated and was proven beyond every doubt that someone somewhere have lied for probably popularity, public relevance, filthy gain et al. What exactly have you added to this truth so far on this thread? Nothing. Many sincere souls have put their weight behind the man who took his time and resources to find out what you and I would have swallowed hook, line and sinker (supposing we don't understand scriptures)

It will not be out of place to box you and the depraved joagbaje in the same category. You people do not only hate God, you hate your fellow men as well all because of gain. I wonder how your conscience remain docile when you hear about the death of the next brainwashed HIV or cancer patient you denied of taking appropriate medication to keep him/her alive for their loved ones and family.

You want to direct me to a site where they will tell me to pray or visit a man that has a direct link to God for an headache, when panadol is right beside me (2 minutes I am better). What folly!

I wonder why paul did not put everything down to prayer. He did what he had to do with the assurance that he was been influenced by the Spirit of God. Not once did Peter pray for himself or sought after people to pray for him. These were men that pioneered the Faith, where exactly are you people learning your form of Christianity from?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Kenyan28: 7:09am On Nov 17, 2014
KingMswati:
Sir John, remember me in your kingdom o! #500k

Mr Jo must pay this money, I need some too.

1 Like

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Nobody: 7:22am On Nov 17, 2014
shdemidemi:

A fraud was investigated and was proven beyond every doubt that someone somewhere have lied for probably popularity, public relevance, filthy gain et al. What exactly have you added to this truth so far on this thread? Nothing. Many sincere souls have put their weight behind the man who took his time and resources to find out what you and I would have swallowed hook, line and sinker (supposing we don't understand scriptures)
My ministry is not tagged a "CRITIC MINISTRY". You are welcome to it if that is what Christ sent you to preach.

It will not be out of place to box you and the depraved joagbaje in the same category. You people do not only hate God, you hate your fellow men as well all because of gain. I wonder how your conscience become docile when you hear about the death of the next brainwashed HIV or cancer patient you denied of taking appropriate medication to keep him/her alive for their loved ones and family.
Another irrelevant and diversionary tactics always typical in your post. The question you should ask your self is if the Holy Spirit that wrought miracles through Paul and others is still on earth today or has left when the apostles died.
You want to direct me to a site where they will tell me to pray or visit a man that has a direct link to God for an headache, when panadol is right beside me (2 minutes I am better). What folly!
The site is nairaland, go through the posts and cure yourself of unbelief.
I wonder why paul did not put everything down to prayer. He did what he had to do with the assurance that he was been influenced by the Spirit of God. Not once did Peter pray for himself or sought after people to pray for him. These were men that pioneered the Faith, where exactly are you people learning your form of Christianity from?

@ The bold, we should be asking you this question since you are the one scared of devils, we might even call you an atheist since you do not even believe the bible. Best leave Christianity and joined those groups, it will help us know which side you belong rather than fool folks here.
Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by shdemidemi(m): 7:23am On Nov 17, 2014
vooks:

Then quit infantile demands such as healing people in hospitals to prove a point.
Even at the height of your so called era of miracles, not everyone received their healing. Why should you demand the same from me?

At least they recorded a lot for all eyes to see. At the height of the era of miracles, it was like wildfire. Paul was working miracles for fun, if Timothy were to be around Paul at this time, there would have been no need for anaesthetic (Alcohol) prescription by Paul, I believe. At a point, like me, paul faced his troubles trusting God for succour.

Just show me two miracles that you have done and I am not talking 'I prayed and someone's headache left'. Show me just two recorded wonders, that shouldn't be difficult since you claim you have that power and God will always bend His back when you come calling.

1 Like

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Nobody: 7:34am On Nov 17, 2014
shdemidemi:

At least they recorded a lot for all eyes to see. At the height of the era of miracles, it was like wildfire. Paul was working miracles for fun, if Timothy were to be around Paul at this time, there would have been no need for anaesthetic (Alcohol) prescription by Paul, I believe. At a point, like me, paul faced his troubles trusting God for succour.

Just show me two miracles that you have done and I am not talking 'I prayed and someone's headache left'. Show me just two recorded wonders, that shouldn't be difficult since you claim you have that power and God will always bend His back when you come calling.
Can't you see how illogical you sound to your atheist friends? You were not there when these miracles occurred yet you believe them. Was your BBC AND CNN there to monitor the bold?
Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by vooks: 8:17am On Nov 17, 2014
Circular reasoning.

Are we in agreement that speaking in an unknown tongue and speaking in tongues are the same thing? If not can you demonstrate from scriptures the difference,or at least refute the wisdom with which I shattered your myths and traditions?

If you can't admit to doctrinal error as minor as that, what business have I to do with you? You will always be learning and never coming to the truth. I will proceed on to teach others with a modicum of reverence for the scriptures

shdemidemi:

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by vooks: 8:21am On Nov 17, 2014
Shdemidemi is just justifying his impotence. How comes Paul nearly drowned while his Master walked on water and calmed a stormy sea?
This is not even warped logic, this is no logic at all
Bidam:
Can't you see how illogical you sound to your atheist friends? You were not there when these miracles occurred yet you believe them. Was your BBC AND CNN there to monitor the bold?

1 Like

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by SalC: 8:25am On Nov 17, 2014
Boss13:
Okay Folks, I have been trying to get the full clip of the video posted by Joagbaje claiming to healed Jeff of HIV. Well thanks to SirJohn, we now know that such miracle never existed. Folks, I want you to watch the second person with a discerning mind. He is an Usher in Joagbaje church, an employee. I do not want to assume he was induced by Joagbaje to give his testimony, I will leave that to you. His name is Uwem. He got me more interested than Jeff, in him you would see and understand the kind of person Joagbaje is.

Uwem came to give testimony about experiencing pains in the chest and after Joagbaje prayed, the pains left instantly. Folks, that's supposed to be a miracle right. Now at 06:43 Joagbaje started praying for him again - Why? This guy just claimed to be alright, Why another prayer session? Guess what, the prayer session turned around to become an exorcism and a supposed demon possessing the young man. At 07:33, you will notice Joagbaje communicating with the demon and the supposed demon claimed he has destroyed the young man's life grin. At 11:16, Joagbaje asked him (after the exorcism had been performed) what sickness does he usually experience and he said asthma. Now remember this was a man who claimed to have been healed grin.

Below are symptoms of asthmatic patients

Frequent cough, especially at night
Losing your breath easily or shortness of breath
Feeling very tired or weak when exercising
Wheezing or coughing after exercise
Feeling tired, easily upset, grouchy, or moody
Decreases or changes in lung function as measured on a peak flow meter
Signs of a cold or allergies (sneezing, runny nose, cough, nasal congestion, sore throat, and headache)
Trouble sleeping

The guy does not look like someone who has any of the symptoms mentioned above.

12:33 got me laughing, Joagbaje was pretending to be crying when he said wealth and prosperity. I presumed he did not want to finish the statement.

Folks, Uwem is an Usher in Joagbaje's church, an employee who works for Joagbaje and should be well known to Joagbaje. I do not want to conclude for you all. Enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Npd5hQMyk3g&feature=youtu.be
I don't usually bother watching his clips but I did watch this one, and seriously it was too fake to be convincing.
Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by McSterling(m): 9:17am On Nov 17, 2014
The question I always ask about these purported miracle workers is this: if indeed they can do fantastic deeds like healing HIV,blindness,raising the dead etc.,why doesn't the world take them seriously?Why doesn't the media broadcast and publish these things? Why do we always have to take the word of these healers or their sycophants for it? You want us to believe fantastic and extraordinary things are happening at certain church meetings and the world just chooses to ignore you because of unbelief?

Someone mentioned John G. Lake here. Lake claimed that he was mightily used by God to heal a certain plague that hit SA in the early 20th century. He even said he asked a doctor to collect fumes from the corpse of a dead victim and put it in his(Lake's) hands, claiming the microorganisms will die. And he further tells us that they did die when observed under the microscope. A most fantastic deed indeed! But is there any external, disinterested or independent evidence corroborating Lake's claim? Not that I know of. The same applies to the many supposed faith healers: A.A. Allen, Wigglesworth, Branham et al. Lake the faith healer died of a stroke at 65 in 1935 after making many outrageous claims that made him seem superhuman. He was just a man after all.

5 Likes

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by shdemidemi(m): 9:27am On Nov 17, 2014
^^^ tell them bro! Let's hope they turn from deceiving and being deceived.
Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Boss13: 10:30am On Nov 17, 2014
shdemidemi:
^^^ tell them bro! Let's hope they turn from deceiving and being deceived.

I do not think these men are mostly at fault. They have people working with them - these people, who actually know the truth, are the wicked ones. These co-workers to pastors continue to make the general public to believe their MOGs. If these MOGs were debunked at their early stage of falsehood, we would have witness tremendous decline.

2 Likes

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by vooks: 10:31am On Nov 17, 2014
This addressed to ALL sides both Christ Embassy hooligans and their detractors

What if somebody watching that clip believed Jesus for his healing and actually got healed. Between SirJohn sleuthing and Joagbaje's bogus miracles, which serves a better purpose?
Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by dorox(m): 10:46am On Nov 17, 2014
However this thread is spun, you can't deny that it was a technical knockout against Joagbaje.
Nicely done SirJohn, my only gripe with you is that you are too much of a nice person to finish him off when he is already down.
Given half the ammunitions you have, Boss13 would not have left us with this anticlimactic end to this whole saga. He would have snuffed out every vestige of credibilty from oga Jo and his minions.

2 Likes

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by nora544: 10:49am On Nov 17, 2014
McSterling:
The question I always ask about these purported miracle workers is this: if indeed they can do fantastic deeds like healing HIV,blindness,raising the dead etc.,why doesn't the world take them seriously?Why doesn't the media broadcast and publish these things? Why do we always have to take the word of these healers or their sycophants for it? You want us to believe fantastic and extraordinary things are happening at certain church meetings and the world just chooses to ignore you because of unbelief?

Someone mentioned John G. Lake here. Lake claimed that he was mightily used by God to heal a certain plague that hit SA in the early 20th century. He even said he asked a doctor to collect fumes from the corpse of a dead victim and put it in his(Lake's) hands, claiming the microorganisms will die. And he further tells us that they did die when observed under the microscope. A most fantastic deed indeed! But is there any external, disinterested or independent evidence corroborating Lake's claim? Not that I know of. The same applies to the many supposed faith healers: A.A. Allen, Wigglesworth, Branham et al. Lake the faith healer died of a stroke at 65 in 1935 after making many outrageous claims that made him seem superhuman. He was just a man after all.

when lake come to south africa there wa no plaque so he write fake letters to america to his followers.

There was a plaque in south africa but at a time when lake was in america.

The problem is that there are still pastors in nigeria who believe Lake "the devil who could heal"

all this followers of this fake healing pastors didnot make a search if the story is tru or not.

Lake was a normal man who makes money with his lies and not more and he was never a Gods general like Robert Liardom an other american fake pastor call him.
All this pastors make only money with people who are ill because why we have doctors and scientist who search that we can get medicine.

When God want that pastors could heal why we need doctors!
When God want that pastors could heal why need scientist!

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (22) (Reply)

Woman Teaches Married Couple How To Pray During Sex For God's Blessing At Orgasm / Adeboye: "Sex Is Not Food, Bring Anyone Who Can't Go A Day Without Sex For ...." / COZA Pastor: Ese Walter Reacts To Current Alleged Sex Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.