Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,255 members, 7,811,710 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:48 PM

Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked (51925 Views)

Joagbaje Was Right About Ebola, Jesus Is The Cure, AnotherEbola Victim Testifies / *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Joagbaje This Will Shock You , A Very Short Message By Zac Pooen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by nora544: 5:53pm On Nov 15, 2014
Kenyan28:
Tanzania is only 4 hours drive from where I sit. This one......a story for another day. But as far as I know, there has not been an ebola case in the said country.

I know this because my daughter work for doctors without border and is a PHD in Medicine and I also know that there was no Ebola in Tanzania.

5 Likes

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by fireforfire: 6:21pm On Nov 15, 2014
Boss13:
My people make una see Joagbaje. Joagbaje please provide evidence for all these.

A dead raised to life
Is dis joagbeaje d Jesus we hv bn waiting for?
or is he high on acid?

2 Likes

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Boss13: 6:26pm On Nov 15, 2014
nora544:

I know this because my daughter work for doctors without border and is a PHD in Medicine and I also know that there was no Ebola in Tanzania.

Of course there was no Ebola in Tanzania. Ebola is remote in west africa and has not moved to east africa. Everybody knows that. Did Joagbaje claimed he healed an ebola patient in Tanzania?

5 Likes

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by nora544: 6:31pm On Nov 15, 2014
Boss13:

Of course there was no Ebola in Tanzania. Ebola is remote in west africa and has not moved to east africa. Everybody knows that. Did Joagbaje claimed he healed an ebola patient in Tanzania?

Yeah he had a story, it was later deleted because it was dangerous.

That was when I hear the first time from the next fake pentecost pastor Lake. and search in the internet for "the devil who could heal" it is from an University in south afrika where lake claimes that he healed people with plaque.

http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/17532523.2012.739752

An analysis of the missionary career of John G Lake shows that the initial spread of Pentecostalism and Zionism in southern Africa was facilitated by the systematic use of fraud and deception. After having fled from Zion City in America in 1907 to escape popular justice, Lake and his missionary party introduced to South Africa an array of faith healing techniques used by the original Zionist John Alexander Dowie. They used these and other forms of deception to build a unified Zionist/Pentecostal movement. Additionally, they trained a number of influential African Zionists to use these methods – a factor that further contributed to the rapid spread of this new religious movement.

Lake died 1935 and Benny Hinn learn from him and Pastor chris from Hinn.

read this https://www.nairaland.com/1840982/gods-generals-why-succeeded-why-some#27856744

4 Likes

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by vooks: 6:32pm On Nov 15, 2014
The idea is to draw attention to themselves and not God.
This is why 'private' miracles will never be broadcasted by their churches. So pastor prays for a headache and it's gone? That's Youtube-worthy. A prayer warrior powerfully intercedes for her kid who just gulped rat poison and he lives. Keep it to yourself wink

The churches are least interested in in miracles they can't directly take credit for. The reason is these are least likely to attract more members/offerings to them

flyca:
I have always wondered why "healing" in churches should be publicized? Not like there is a church activity and the normal videoing. But going to the extent of editing videos using past prayers series to validate the "healing" and then uploading on YouTube or broadcasting on TV stations just "hours of healing/ miracles". Why? Why?? Why

Even when they say "Its to give Glory to God", I still can't wrap it round my head. Even if there was healing in any case, why will the Pastor be so intrested in publicizing it? Is this what the bible teaches. Jesus, in all the accounts of him we have, he never mentioned to anyone that he healed another. It is not important. It has nothing to do with Salvation of Souls which was what his ministry on earth was about, and which is what we ough to follow. It was the people that were impacted by his healings that went round telling others about the Man who healed them, who told them who there were. So it is the testifers business to spread the Word, not the Pastor! How much more bragging about it online?! How much more betting money to it?!

To me, its pure advertisement, nothing more. Which invariably makes it business!

After having followed this topic for a long time now, ordinarily, I should have given a conclusion but for the benefit of doubt, I join my voice with that of some former posters to pls I appeal to Joagbage to upload an entirely new evidence of someone that was healed of an obvious ailment like blindness at birth, polio etc and has stayed healed for a period of time (3 years or more will do). This will help to vindicate you that you were unaware of Jeff's pranks. Help our unbelief.

Disclaimer: Miracles still happen, and I believe.

4 Likes

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by vooks: 6:44pm On Nov 15, 2014
Why would our superhero need to fly across Africa to heal something that's right in his country?

Wait......

Luke 4:27 (ESV)
27 And there were many lepers in Israel in the time of the prophet Elisha, and none of them was cleansed, but only Naaman the Syrian

Boss13:

3 Likes

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Boss13: 7:05pm On Nov 15, 2014
Okay Folks, I have been trying to get the full clip of the video posted by Joagbaje claiming to healed Jeff of HIV. Well thanks to SirJohn, we now know that such miracle never existed. Folks, I want you to watch the second person with a discerning mind. He is an Usher in Joagbaje church, an employee. I do not want to assume he was induced by Joagbaje to give his testimony, I will leave that to you. His name is Uwem. He got me more interested than Jeff, in him you would see and understand the kind of person Joagbaje is.

Uwem came to give testimony about experiencing pains in the chest and after Joagbaje prayed, the pains left instantly. Folks, that's supposed to be a miracle right. Now at 06:43 Joagbaje started praying for him again - Why? This guy just claimed to be alright, Why another prayer session? Guess what, the prayer session turned around to become an exorcism and a supposed demon possessing the young man. At 07:33, you will notice Joagbaje communicating with the demon and the supposed demon claimed he has destroyed the young man's life grin. At 11:16, Joagbaje asked him (after the exorcism had been performed) what sickness does he usually experience and he said asthma. Now remember this was a man who claimed to have been healed grin.

Below are symptoms of asthmatic patients

Frequent cough, especially at night
Losing your breath easily or shortness of breath
Feeling very tired or weak when exercising
Wheezing or coughing after exercise
Feeling tired, easily upset, grouchy, or moody
Decreases or changes in lung function as measured on a peak flow meter
Signs of a cold or allergies (sneezing, runny nose, cough, nasal congestion, sore throat, and headache)
Trouble sleeping

The guy does not look like someone who has any of the symptoms mentioned above.

12:33 got me laughing, Joagbaje was pretending to be crying when he said wealth and prosperity. I presumed he did not want to finish the statement.

Folks, Uwem is an Usher in Joagbaje's church, an employee who works for Joagbaje and should be well known to Joagbaje. I do not want to conclude for you all. Enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Npd5hQMyk3g&feature=youtu.be

10 Likes

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Boss13: 7:09pm On Nov 15, 2014
Folks, people like Joagbaje are dangerous to our society. They sell false hope in exchange of donations, offerings, tithe, first fruits etc. These gullible people go home with the belief that they are well only for them to relapse again or die. Some people have been told to throw away their drugs and only for the ailment to be complicated.

We need government intervention to stop these fraudsters from their continuous wickedness to humanity.

8 Likes

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by nora544: 7:30pm On Nov 15, 2014
Boss13:
Folks, people like Joagbaje are dangerous to our society. They sell false hope in exchange of donations, offerings, tithe, first fruits etc. These gullible people go home with the belief that they are well only for them to relapse again or die. Some people have been told to throw away their drugs and only for the ailment to be complicated.

We need government intervention to stop these fraudsters from their continuous wickedness to humanity.

The problem is that the head of nigeria is also following this dangerous pastors.

The followers have to see that and that should go to a newspaper and post it on facebook, the people of nigeria have to see this that they see what pastors realy are.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Boss13: 8:11pm On Nov 15, 2014
nora544:

The problem is that the head of nigeria is also following this dangerous pastors.

The followers have to see that and that should go to a newspaper and post it on facebook, the people of nigeria have to see this that they see what pastors realy are.

It all boils down to poverty. Poverty is truly a disease and our government is truly wicked in ensuring that poverty remains in this country. Without poverty, all men will have access to things to increase their intellects. Who would bother going to a pastor when he can pay for his health care. Who would listen to a pastor who says he can cure ebola and HIV when such person would have obtained quality education and can discern how the HIV and Ebola virus works. Who would be interested in listening to a pastor who says he can make you rich, when you know that you must work hard to be rich, or who would attribute witchcraft to your business, when actually your product quality is bad or a there is a change in demand due to entrance by competition.

8 Likes

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by FatCock: 10:01pm On Nov 15, 2014
PastorAIO:

Well, you know that some kinds of people like to be promiscuous and that in so being they have a high risk of
catching std. If you offer firstfruits the good lord will turn a blind eye to your promiscuity and absolve you of all std. But if you should fail at any juncture, then the full wrath of the good lawd will descend upon thee.
std like HIV have nothing to do with lifestyle and sexual patterns but everything to do with first fruits.
Lmao
Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by KingMswati: 10:30pm On Nov 15, 2014
Sir John, remember me in your kingdom o! #500k

2 Likes

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Goshen360(m): 10:57pm On Nov 15, 2014
shocked shocked shocked

Breeze don blow....

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by paulGrundy(m): 11:29pm On Nov 15, 2014
Goshen360:
shocked shocked shocked

Breeze don blow....

grin grin grin

Even you?? shocked shocked
Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Chrisbenogor(m): 11:48pm On Nov 15, 2014
Sirjohn,
I am calling you out, you did a good job until you decided to not finish that which you started. Maybe you want to collect 500k but is that enough for you to "sell your soul" .
We need to know for sure if this guy runs a miracle factory, today it is Jeff tomorrow innocent people will go to him to cure HIV. The clock is ticking, at the very least bare it all and let it be known that this man cannot perform any miracles.

Tick tok.......

6 Likes

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by birdman(m): 12:28am On Nov 16, 2014
WinsomeX:
The discussions among Christians on nl has swayed essentially BTW to opinions: one of them is btw the Word of Faith, WoF, enthusiasts and those who advocate a relatively orthodox sort of Christian faith. The WoF crew advocate a lot of outlandish extra biblical positions, one of them being that Christians can performs signs and wonders in the same manner and frequency as the first century apostles. We on the hand do not believe this. We think that God can carry out miracles when it pleases him under his sovereign grace but our responsibility today is not pursuing miracles but preaching gospel truth, encouraging holy living among Christians and living in a responsible way as a Christians that will include working hard to make your money, taking responsible steps to safe guard our health and where that fails, we take advantage of modern medicine - a blessing from God anyway.

Speaking of outlandish things, Christians believe that a man died and rose three days later, then ascended to heaven. This is more outlandish than anything Joabaje could dream up. So the fact that wof folks, or whatever you want to call tehm believe "outlandish" things does not make them wrong. That is the true nature of the gospel.

My point? If its in the bible, you have two choices as a believer. Either the bible is true, or its not. Has Joagbaje abused the trust of many by using the bible? Yes. But the verses he based his deceit on are in the bible. So, orthodox or WOF, you still are not absolved. If Jesus healed freely, without reservation, why has it stopped today? If it is not true now, why would it be true back then?

I commend SirJohn for a job well done. I had a few run-ins with Joabaje in the past, but I chalked it up to zealotry. I would never have guessed he was a pastor, or that he could pull this off. Wether or not you knew of this scheme or were pulled into it by virtue of your zealotry, Joabgaje, you are not beyond repentance. Make things right with your creator before you worry about nairaland.

8 Likes

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:47am On Nov 16, 2014
I am very proud of joagbaje. It is not easy to deceive thousands of people like this single-handedly.

Joe, you are da man. Carry on, carry go.

3 Likes

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:50am On Nov 16, 2014
Chrisbenogor:
Sirjohn,
I am calling you out, you did a good job until you decided to not finish that which you started. Maybe you want to collect 500k but is that enough for you to "sell your soul" .
We need to know for sure if this guy runs a miracle factory, today it is Jeff tomorrow innocent people will go to him to cure HIV. The clock is ticking, at the very least bare it all and let it be known that this man cannot perform any miracles.

Tick tok.......

Why don't you go and do your own investigation?
Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by vooks: 4:53am On Nov 16, 2014
Boss13,
Consider these facts before 'debunking' another testimony. The only worse thing than a charlatan is a careless skeptic who won't be confused with facts;

1. It is perfectly normal for a church co-worker to be prayed for,to recieve healing and to testify. It is also quite possible that the joy joined ushering AFTER the said miracle. So what he does at that church does not tell you nothing.bthat said, I posted a video of a pastor who used his co-workers to air false testimonies,sing in the choir, recieve calls and extort money....

2. Asthmatics don't display ALL those symptoms at once and if they did, some would not be easily picked from a video. Besides, asthma has degrees. Any medics in the house?

3. So he gets prayed for after testifying? This may be your only smoking gun. You just don't have enough to run with it. What I have observed is the immense pressure to 'believe God and deny doctors' report' such that sick folks abandon drugs BEFORE they are healed as a 'sign of faith',confess they are healed BEFORE they are healed apparently to draw healing virtue, and pretend the obvious symptoms of their ailments are not there especially where it is not too dangerous to do so. Anything short of this is 'lack of faith' which is a stigma. May be the dude did just that. Be as it may, if he felt well after prayers enough to testify and Joagbaje perceives he is still not fully recovered, where is the problem?

Boss13:
Okay Folks, I have been trying to get the full clip of the video posted by Joagbaje claiming to healed Jeff of HIV. Well thanks to SirJohn, we now know that such miracle never existed. Folks, I want you to watch the second person with a discerning mind. He is an Usher in Joagbaje church, an employee. I do not want to assume he was induced by Joagbaje to give his testimony, I will leave that to you. His name is Uwem. He got me more interested than Jeff, in him you would see and understand the kind of person Joagbaje is.

Uwem came to give testimony about experiencing pains in the chest and after Joagbaje prayed, the pains left instantly. Folks, that's supposed to be a miracle right. Now at 06:43 Joagbaje started praying for him again - Why? This guy just claimed to be alright, Why another prayer session? Guess what, the prayer session turned around to become an exorcism and a supposed demon possessing the young man. At 07:33, you will notice Joagbaje communicating with the demon and the supposed demon claimed he has destroyed the young man's life grin. At 11:16, Joagbaje asked him (after the exorcism had been performed) what sickness does he usually experience and he said asthma. Now remember this was a man who claimed to have been healed grin.

Below are symptoms of asthmatic patients

Frequent cough, especially at night
Losing your breath easily or shortness of breath
Feeling very tired or weak when exercising
Wheezing or coughing after exercise
Feeling tired, easily upset, grouchy, or moody
Decreases or changes in lung function as measured on a peak flow meter
Signs of a cold or allergies (sneezing, runny nose, cough, nasal congestion, sore throat, and headache)
Trouble sleeping

The guy does not look like someone who has any of the symptoms mentioned above.

12:33 got me laughing, Joagbaje was pretending to be crying when he said wealth and prosperity. I presumed he did not want to finish the statement.

Folks, Uwem is an Usher in Joagbaje's church, an employee who works for Joagbaje and should be well known to Joagbaje. I do not want to conclude for you all. Enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Npd5hQMyk3g&feature=youtu.be
Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Kenyan28: 5:37am On Nov 16, 2014
vooks:
Boss13,
Consider these facts before 'debunking' another testimony. The only worse thing than a charlatan is a careless skeptic who won't be confused with facts;

1. It is perfectly normal for a church co-worker to be prayed for,to recieve healing and to testify. It is also quite possible that the joy joined ushering AFTER the said miracle. So what he does at that church does not tell you nothing.bthat said, I posted a video of a pastor who used his co-workers to air false testimonies,sing in the choir, recieve calls and extort money....

2. Asthmatics don't display ALL those symptoms at once and if they did, some would not be easily picked from a video. Besides, asthma has degrees. Any medics in the house?

3. So he gets prayed for after testifying? This may be your only smoking gun. You just don't have enough to run with it. What I have observed is the immense pressure to 'believe God and deny doctors' report' such that sick folks abandon drugs BEFORE they are healed as a 'sign of faith',confess they are healed BEFORE they are healed apparently to draw healing virtue, and pretend the obvious symptoms of their ailments are not there especially where it is not too dangerous to do so. Anything short of this is 'lack of faith' which is a stigma. May be the dude did just that. Be as it may, if he felt well after prayers enough to testify and Joagbaje perceives he is still not fully recovered, where is the problem?

I had not watched the Jeff miracle video,but even the blind can see that those are two different pple .
Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by vooks: 6:00am On Nov 16, 2014
Enda church wink

Kenyan28:
I had not watched the Jeff miracle video,but even the blind can see that those are two different pple .

1 Like

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by PastorKun(m): 7:27am On Nov 16, 2014
Goshen360:
shocked shocked shocked

Breeze don blow....

grin grin grin

Bros where have you been? You miss plenty show oh!
Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by shdemidemi(m): 7:56am On Nov 16, 2014
vooks:
Boss13,

1. It is perfectly normal for a church co-worker to be prayed fo[size=22pt]r,to recieve healing and to testify[/size]. It is also quite possible that the joy joined ushering AFTER the said miracle. So what he does at that church does not tell you nothing.bthat said, I posted a video of a pastor who used his co-workers to air false testimonies,sing in the choir, recieve calls and extort money....

There is no man with an inherent power to wrought miracles. Any one who claim to have such power is a liar with a slow belly from the deepest and hottest part of hell.

1) if it were not so, I need a name of one man who sincerely wrought the miraculous in the name of Jesus.

2) why are these supposed miracles far between.

3) how come these miracles rarely occur outside the four walls of those who make such claims?

1 Like

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Elijah78: 8:07am On Nov 16, 2014
After taking time to watch the video of Jeff's helling taking to consideration issues raised by Boss123, I realise that they are many questions to ask pastor Jo, so many inconsistencies! Now i believe in the saying below;

"Demons perform on demand, especially when My Name is spoken (Jesus). This is one of their favorite deceptions. But know this, I am a Sovereign God. I don’t come every time someone calls, and I don’t perform on command. I only act according to My will and purpose and in My timing. And I don’t act to bless you, I act to fulfill My will and purpose, which is a blessing to you"

Satan has always promoted and participated in religions that promise healing, material blessings or other supernatural manifestations. Don’t misunderstand what I’m saying here. God does heal. He does bless obedience. He does manifest Himself sometimes in supernatural ways to get our attention. But, there are those today who have made healing, material blessing and supernatural manifestations their religion.

It is clear that pastor Jo & Co are training those who want to come to God on their own terms (on the basis of what they think or what they want). i cannot be sick, broke, etc. I am healed, rick, a king etc

5 Likes

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Nobody: 9:39am On Nov 16, 2014
Boss13:

Joeagbaje is a liar. Shameless and barefaced one at that.
Yet simpleton s are ready to vouch for his fraudulent behaviour.
Joeagbaje and his likes/defenders are diseased organs in the body of Christ.

4 Likes

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by vooks: 9:41am On Nov 16, 2014
1. Men can only treat diseases. This is not inherent power but rather a product of thousands of years of inquiry called medicine. God working through men heals just as it is recorded in the scriptures.

2. How frequent should miracles be to convince you?

3. Says who? The churches have the motivation and funds to publicize their miracles more than individuals

shdemidemi:

There is no man with an inherent power to wrought miracles. Any one who claim to have such power is a liar with a slow belly from the deepest and hottest part of http://hermeneutics.stackexchange.com/questions/5595/jesus-and-the-cross.

1) if it were not so, I need a name of one man who sincerely wrought the miraculous in the name of Jesus.

2) why are these supposed miracles far between.

3) how come these miracles rarely occur outside the four walls of those who make such claims?
Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by shdemidemi(m): 10:00am On Nov 16, 2014
vooks:
1. Men can only treat diseases. This is not inherent power but rather a product of thousands of years of inquiry called medicine. God working through men heals just as it is recorded in the scriptures.

miracles in scriptures, we both agree. Give one name of a person who has this supernatural power asides medicine.

vooks:
2. How frequent should miracles be to convince you?
I believe who matter-God, miracles or not. All I ask is that man who can call fire from heaven like Elijah, walk on water like Jesus, bring the dead to life like Peter all in the name of Jesus.

Come think of it, why should we be struggling to find one name, when these things should just be a daily occurrence for every christian as you claim.

vooks:
3. Says who? The churches have the motivation and funds to publicize their miracles more than individuals

You don't need too much fund to display these miracles on youtube these days. you claim to have this power, show us so we can verify your claims as well.

1 Like

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Nobody: 10:15am On Nov 16, 2014
Elijah78:
After taking time to watch the video of Jeff's helling taking to consideration issues raised by Boss123, I realise that they are many questions to ask pastor Jo, so many inconsistencies! Now i believe in the saying below;

"Demons perform on demand, especially when My Name is spoken (Jesus). This is one of their favorite deceptions. But know this, I am a Sovereign God. I don’t come every time someone calls, and I don’t perform on command. I only act according to My will and purpose and in My timing. And I don’t act to bless you, I act to fulfill My will and purpose, which is a blessing to you"

Satan has always promoted and participated in religions that promise healing, material blessings or other supernatural manifestations. Don’t misunderstand what I’m saying here. God does heal. He does bless obedience. He does manifest Himself sometimes in supernatural ways to get our attention. But, there are those today who have made healing, material blessing and supernatural manifestations their religion.

It is clear that pastor Jo & Co are training those who want to come to God on their own terms (on the basis of what they think or what they want). i cannot be sick, broke, etc. I am healed, rick, a king etc
You are a fool. Stop this blasphemy you motherfucker. Satan has never promised any one healing or material blessings. Fucking Chrestards. Stop spreading lies. Animals...

1 Like

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by vooks: 10:28am On Nov 16, 2014
Well, did I not prophesy about you regurgitating this twenty years from now?

Miracles are unique. Jesus never called fire from heaven, he only forbade some overzealous disciples from doing so. Paul nearly drowned. Jesus used boats severally. In short you are asking the impossible to justify your impotence

I gave up debating you when your theory of unknown tongue vs tongues was debunked and you played dumb instead of owning up to your errors.

shdemidemi:

miracles in scriptures, we both agree. Give one name of a person who has this supernatural power asides medicine.

I believe who matter-God, miracles or not. All I ask is that man who can call fire from heaven like Elijah, walk on water like Jesus, bring the dead to life like Peter all in the name of Jesus.

Come think of it, why should we be struggling to find one name, when these things should just be a daily occurrence for every christian as you claim.

You don't need too much fund to display these miracles on youtube these days. you claim to have this power, show us so we can verify your claims as well.
Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Elijah78: 12:08pm On Nov 16, 2014
sonOfLucifer:

You are a fool. Stop this blasphemy you motherfucker. Satan has never promised any one healing or material blessings. Fucking Chrestards. Stop spreading lies. Animals...

Please don't insult me, i am not sure i am referring to the satan you know cry cryi am sorry

2 Likes

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 16, 2014
Elijah78:

Please don't insult me, i am not sure i am referring to the satan you know cry cry
Yahweh is a fool, a robber and an asshole.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (22) (Reply)

Woman Teaches Married Couple How To Pray During Sex For God's Blessing At Orgasm / Adeboye: "Sex Is Not Food, Bring Anyone Who Can't Go A Day Without Sex For ...." / COZA Pastor: Ese Walter Reacts To Current Alleged Sex Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 154
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.