Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,367 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

...she Wants Sex But Do Not Want Having Relationship! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ...she Wants Sex But Do Not Want Having Relationship! (3995 Views)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / Help! Can’t Satisfy My Girlfriend Who Wants Sex Every Night- BUNMI COLUMN / I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ...she Wants Sex But Do Not Want Having Relationship! by cecejobs(m): 6:37pm On Nov 13, 2014
semasir:
I recently met this lady who surprises me each time I visit her shocked Just last weekend, I visited her and her siblings (she lives with two of her younger siblings) and suddenly all through the night, she keeps disturbing me for sex not minding her siblings are there. We met not more than 2 months and that is the 3rd time of visit.

NB: ....I met her when I moved to my current location and we only got close due to church activities and the last visit was because we went out together for an event from church and her house is closest to church for the next day service since we arrived late from the outing.
if you are not interested, what are you sti waiting around her? You will end up between her laps if you stay too long . Make your choice
Re: ...she Wants Sex But Do Not Want Having Relationship! by NosaHenry(m): 9:10pm On Nov 13, 2014
Your write up did not indicate that she does not want a relationship. Have you approached her for a relationship before this time and what was her reply?
Re: ...she Wants Sex But Do Not Want Having Relationship! by semasir: 9:54pm On Nov 13, 2014
Unfortunately, I don't want any with her but I see she's interested in sex than any other else why will someone you're close with within 8days put sex before you?

NosaHenry:
Your write up did not indicate that she does not want a relationship. Have you approached her for a relationship before this time and what was her reply?
Re: ...she Wants Sex But Do Not Want Having Relationship! by winedeal: 10:19pm On Nov 13, 2014
semasir:
yes but what is not right is not because I plan counselling her because she seems to needs it more.

make use of condoms
Re: ...she Wants Sex But Do Not Want Having Relationship! by semasir: 10:58pm On Nov 13, 2014
I hear.....must relationships be sex grounded from the start?
winedeal:
make use of condoms
Re: ...she Wants Sex But Do Not Want Having Relationship! by Jaydagen2(m): 12:26pm On Apr 19, 2020
Join my whatsapp group let's link up.
https:///CAiYB59j8KdCn1ruQxdvtN

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Nigerian Boys So Promiscous / Stop Living A Fake Life / Do Ashawo Enjoy Sex And Money From Customers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.