Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,084 members, 7,811,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:22 PM

Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) - Literature (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) (859975 Views)

The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) / Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor / My Complicated Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (79) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 8:37pm On Nov 29, 2014
Up blues... smiling!
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 29, 2014
Pls update o

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Costlybabe: 10:00pm On Nov 29, 2014
Femi u better start racking ur brain for the question s they will soon bombarding you with

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by dangerrard2uni(m): 11:31pm On Nov 29, 2014
hazardous pls update oooo... feeling u big tim thumbs up coolhazardous pls update oooo... feeling u big tim thumbs up

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 12:43am On Nov 30, 2014
I moved over to them and Bidemi asked me "who were you on the phone with since morning?" I looked at Kikelomo and I replied "a friend".

I was about to explain (lie) when another call rang on my phone. It was David's (Motunrayo). I showed them that he's the one that just called now. I pressed the red button to end the call. They were not really convinced. We went back to the living room and we chitchat for a while before they went to their house.

it's now 5pm. I'm now left alone to decide how tomorrow will look like.
I dialled David's (Motunrayo) number and she picked with the first beep.

Motunrayo: hello ife mi
Me: hello... how are you doing?
Motunrayo: I'm fine... and you?
Me: I'm fine... thank you for asking
Motunrayo: you welcome
Me: are we still seeing tomorrow?
Motunrayo: yes... I can't wait to see you.
Me: (See me ke) Me too but there is something I want to tell you
Motunrayo: Okay... I'm all ears
Me: my mum just employ home teacher for me ... I don't want to give her an impression that I'm not serious.
Motunrayo: (voice low) so what are you saying?
Me: I think we should make it Thursday or Friday.
Motunrayo: (not happy) ooh... I had cancelled all my appointment to be with you tomorrow...
Me: I'm sorry.. let's make it Thursday.
Motunrayo: Okay .. no problem.

We chatted for 5mins and we ended the call. She seems not happy with her not coming over tomorrow but who cares. I have got my hands full right now. I will make it up to her another time.

One down; two to go... but who would that be ... Adedoyin or Ruka. I just have to make something works out tomorrow. I dialled Ruka's number and she picked.

Ruka: hello dear
Me: hi love.... you seems so excited today. what's the secret?
Ruka: Nothing much... I just ended a call from one of my friends now. She is also coming for the audition. I'm so excited.
Me: hmnnnnn.... it's great that your friends are coming ...
Ruka: yes.... but I'm expecting only two people. you and her. I told her about you.
Me: really... what did you tell her? hope you dint tell her that tomorrow is my graduation day?
Ruka: what graduation are you talking about?
Me: I mean.... the day I moved from being casual friend to your boyfriend.
Ruka: what if I did? Hope you won't rescind on your decision of coming again?
Me: (opportunity) no ooo... I will surely come but....
Ruka: but what?
Me: definitely late... I'm sorry.... my mum sent me to her friends place at Iyana-iba area. I would have left early for the place but she insisted on me coming around 2pm.
Ruka: (sad) Okay.... no problem.
Me: Okay... but anything that happens, I hope you would tell me my result tomorrow.
Ruka: (voice low) okay... just try as much as you can to be there. even if it's late.
Me: I will..... I just want you to know about it.

We chatted for awhile and we ended the call.

I can't afford not to go to Ruka's audition. She seems to be looking forward seeing me there. Not even now that I know how she feels about me not coming. I just have to look for a way to go there.

Motunrayo is out of the way now... let me call Adedoyin; maybe she would understand my plight. I dialled Adedoyin's number and she picked.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 7:50am On Nov 30, 2014
Good Morning.....

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by pwettyhardey(f): 11:15am On Nov 30, 2014
hazardous:
Good Morning.....
Good morning. More updates a beg 1 2 go
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by mohjisolah(f): 12:32pm On Nov 30, 2014
It means u don enter am
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 3:38pm On Nov 30, 2014
mohjisolah:
It means u don enter am

Okay dear!
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 3:39pm On Nov 30, 2014
Adedoyin: hello Femi... I thought you would not call again.
Me: I'm sorry... got my hands full after we ended our last call but I'm free now
Adedoyin: Okay... hope you are fine?
Me: I'm okay and you?
Adedoyin: very happy.... I just can't wait to see you
Me: me too. At least I can know what you look like...
Adedoyin: (giggles) I hope you won't be disappointed when you eventually see me
Me: no oooo... I don't think so... Sarah has said so much about you that makes me know that I won't be
Adedoyin: Okay oooo... if you say so
Me: Adedoyin.... I think I'm scared...
Adedoyin: what are you scared about?
Me: I have a bad feeling that you might not forgive me for what I'm about to tell you
Adedoyin: we are not even that close not to forgive one another. So tell me what the feeling is all about.
Me: when are we going to be through tomorrow?
Adedoyin: why do you want to know when we would be through? Tomorrow would Decide that. But definitely before your 8pm deadline.
Me: Okay..... it's just that my only sister is doing her modelling audition tomorrow. I'm supposed to be her only family there. Our parents are not attending. This audition means a lot to her. I will be glad if I can leave around 3pm tomorrow to attend my sisters audition.
Adedoyin: that's no problem... at least we supposed to have known ourselves more better before then. You can leave 3pm.
Me: thank you... thank you...
Adedoyin: it's nothing... I just hope you will make use of the time with me very well.
Me: sure.... I'm dying to see you.

We chatted for what seems like ages and we ended the call.
Thank God that things are working fine now. I'm very sure that Bidemi won't come around tomorrow because she will be aware of my unavailability due to my tutorial.

I was happy in a confused way. Thinking and hoping things would get complicated tomorrow. What if my nightmare eventually comes true? Bidemi's dad has a short gun quite alright. I just hope it won't come to pass.

I kept being pessimistic about the event of tomorrow. That I slept off.

It's now Tuesday. The day that would decide my faith in my relationships. It's 10minutes to seven. I dashed to the bathroom and took my bath. I put on something casual because I expected my mum to still be around. I went to her room to greet her.

Me: ekaro ma (good morning ma)
Mummy: morning my son... how was your night?
Me: it's okay... just that I'm not used to waking up early now.
Mummy: don't worry, you will get over it... it's just a matter of time.
Me: I hope so mum
Mummy: Chidinma told me that you ved agreed with her teaching you
Me: it's a tough decision but I think we will get along.
Mummy: it's good to hear that... I'm off to work. just make sure you get along.

She left for work and I'm the only one left in the house.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by HesDee(f): 3:47pm On Nov 30, 2014
kept deceiving myself that I won't check for updates today again and I kept coming back to check.. Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Omoalhaja7: 4:04pm On Nov 30, 2014
Hmmmmmm!! finally here. Harzadous, u 're a bomb.kip it rollin' bro...followin' u lik snail-shell.

#in Oliver voice...awan moooorrreeeeeee!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 30, 2014
hazardous:
Adedoyin: hello Femi... I thought you would not call again.
Me: I'm sorry... got my hands full after we ended our last call but I'm free now
Adedoyin: Okay... hope you are fine?
Me: I'm okay and you?
Adedoyin: very happy.... I just can't wait to see you
Me: me too. At least I can know what you look like...
Adedoyin: (giggles) I hope you won't be disappointed when you eventually see me
Me: no oooo... I don't think so... Sarah has said so much about you that makes me know that I won't be
Adedoyin: Okay oooo... if you say so
Me: Adedoyin.... I think I'm scared...
Adedoyin: what are you scared about?
Me: I have a bad feeling that you might not forgive me for what I'm about to tell you
Adedoyin: we are not even that close not to forgive one another. So tell me what the feeling is all about.
Me: when are we going to be through tomorrow?
Adedoyin: why do you want to know when we would be through? Tomorrow would Decide that. But definitely before your 8pm deadline.
Me: Okay..... it's just that my only sister is doing her modelling audition tomorrow. I'm supposed to be her only family there. Our parents are not attending. This audition means a lot to her. I will be glad if I can leave around 3pm tomorrow to attend my sisters audition.
Adedoyin: that's no problem... at least we supposed to have known ourselves more better before then. You can leave 3pm.
Me: thank you... thank you...
Adedoyin: it's nothing... I just hope you will make use of the time with me very well.
Me: sure.... I'm dying to see you.

We chatted for what seems like ages and we ended the call.

Thank God that things are working fine now. I'm very sure that Bidemi won't come around tomorrow because she will be aware of my unavailability due to my tutorial.

I was happy in a confused way. Thinking and hoping things would get complicated tomorrow. What if my nightmare eventually comes true? Bidemi's dad has a short gun quite alright. I just hope it won't come to pass.

I kept being pessimistic about the event of tomorrow. That I slept off.

It's now Tuesday. The day that would decide my faith in my relationships. It's 10minutes to seven. I dashed to the bathroom and took my bath. I put on something casual because I expected my mum to still be around. I went to her room to greet her.

Me: ekaro ma (good morning ma)
Mummy: morning my son... how was your night?
Me: it's okay... just that I'm not used to waking up early now.
Mummy: don't worry, you will get over it... it's just a matter of time.
Me: I hope so mum
Mummy: Chidinma told me that you ved agreed with her teaching you
Me: it's a tough decision but I think we will get along.
Mummy: it's good to hear that... I'm off to work. just make sure you get along.

She left for work and I'm the only one left in the house.

Hazardous, the way your protagonist think out idea to evade being caught up in his lies is amazing. You are a genius in creativity. Keep it up but u also have to check your grammar. Keep it up!

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by nceedaga(m): 4:22pm On Nov 30, 2014
femi the swindler.
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Nov 30, 2014
Hazardous, I'm patiently waiting for your next update. Please don't keep us waiting, Hazardous.
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by stalicia(f): 4:40pm On Nov 30, 2014
loving ur story

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by peddyholly: 7:34pm On Nov 30, 2014
have been thirsty of update oooo, pls make it snappy
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 8:24pm On Nov 30, 2014
Omoalhaja7:
Hmmmmmm!! finally here. Harzadous, u 're a bomb.kip it rollin' bro...followin' u lik snail-shell.

#in Oliver voice...awan moooorrreeeeeee!!!!

Thanks fwend! I appreciate.
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 8:27pm On Nov 30, 2014
DARKLIGHT:
Hazardous, I'm patiently waiting for your next update. Please don't keep us waiting, Hazardous.
I have not had the time to make some of the corrections... but thanks for the advice even though I said I'm just writing it for pleasure. I really appreciate.
One love bro!
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 8:29pm On Nov 30, 2014
peddyholly:
have been thirsty of update oooo, pls make it snappy

Updating soon.
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 10:05pm On Nov 30, 2014
It's now some minutes after 8am. I'm seriously aware of the time. Chidinma would soon be here. I rushed to my room to change to a more mature cloth. Then to Badoo's room for his mouth floss. I then remembered my performance enhancer drug. It's still remaining 3 tablets. I kept it in my pocket with two packet of condom.
I'm now set for the big day. I went to my sister's room to make use of her big mirror. I don't like staring into the mirror for so long; but on this occasion... I just kept strolling in front of it admiring myself (fine boy fine boy).
I just have to make sure nothing goes wrong today. I connected a call to Ruka. She was very happy to hear my voice. I told her that I will still be coming late but I will surely come. She took time to explain the location of the hall to me. I think I can get around there without much problem. We ended the call.
This girl really likes me... I will definitely try to attend her audition. no matter how things go between me and Adedoyin; I just have to attend Ruka's audition.

I'm still in front of the mirror thinking and admiring myself at the same time when my gate bell rang. The bell brought me back to life. I know that should be Chidinma.
She's right on time. It's 8:30am already. I think I like this girl. I went to open the gate for her. I took my time to look at her this time. Her dress is still formal (suit); just that she applied a little make up. She's cute.

Chidinma: Good Morning Femi
Me: good morning my teacher
Chidinma: (giggles) how was your night?
Me: (I don't have much time for greetings) fine and you?
Chidinma: I'm cool... where are you going dressed up like this?
Me: I'm going out with a friend.... not a girl oooo.
Chidinma: who asked you if it's a girl or not.... anyway, no problem. I think I should be on my way then.
Me: no oooo.... please stay behind... my mum might send one of our neighbour to check on me. if neither of us is not at home then I'm in deep trouble.
Chidinma: (frowns) I can't stay in your house alone. What if any of your relatives comes around? What if....
Me: (cuts her off) you will be fine... just stay in the living room and watch the TV. If anybody comes asking after me; tell them I went down the street to get some food.

It took a while to convince her to stay back. It's now 10minutes to my deadline (9am). I just have to go now. I squeezed N2000 into her hand. I rushed out of the house before she starts asking me what the money is for.....

I took a bike to Johnson's street. I got there 2minutes to 9am. I was not surprised to meet Tunde and his friends there. Only God knows how they make a living (who cares).
I was about going to their side to say hello when my phone rang... it's the call I was expecting... Adedoyin. I picked.

Me: hello dear
Adedoyin: hello... where are you?
Me: I'm waiting for you at Rooftop hotel.
Adedoyin: I just drove in now in a brown jeep... please come and meet me in their parking space.
Me: Okay.... (ends the call)

I rushed to the parking space and I saw a lady standing besides the description of the jeep she gave me.

The nearer I get.... the more my heartbeat betrayed me. I dialled her number to be sure if it was her.
It was her quite alright. My mind kept telling me that Sarah's was right after all. She's really beautiful.

She's just it. She's just it. She's just it. That was what my mind kept saying in my mind. I managed to greet.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Olutty88(m): 10:31pm On Nov 30, 2014
2more to go for today. update bro am waiting........... welldone

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Olutty88(m): 10:31pm On Nov 30, 2014
update brooooooooooo
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Ogajubaba(m): 8:25am On Dec 01, 2014
sad
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 9:52am On Dec 01, 2014
Happy New Month Guys!
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 10:12am On Dec 01, 2014
Her beauty was well packaged the way Sarah explained it. She is tall, dark with long elegant legs. Rested on those legs are her wide hips which protrudes backwards. I kept admiring her beautiful face which shows her good set of white teeth (Smiling) which makes my confidence to drop. I greeted her with lots of things going on in my mind.

Me: hello Adedoyin
Adedoyin: hi Femi... welcome... so we finally meet.
Me: Yes.. And I must tell you that I'm highly impressed....
Adedoyin: (Smiling) impressed of what if I may ask?
Me: your beauty.... you are really beautiful and just beautiful...
Adedoyin: thank you dear.. you are not looking bad yourself.

I was very happy when I heard her call me dear. My OGA just starts misbehaving. I just have to look for a way to sit down before she starts noticing this monster between my thighs.

Me: thanks for the compliment. I think we should look for a place to seat.
Adedoyin: sure... I would love that.

I was about taking her to the relaxation spot when I remembered that Tunde and his friends are still there. Seeing Adedoyin with me... they will definitely start shouting "Ikoko aje egun jeran". I don't want her to have any bad impression about me on our first day.
I took a detour to the reception and I paid for a room. We walked together to the room. I took my time to admire her body. She is just it.
I opened the door to room 234. We entered. I asked her if there's anything I should get for her. She replied anything I ordered for her would be fine. I made use of the intercom to request for two plates of rice with full chicken and a bottle of red wine. While we await the waiter; we chitchat.

Me: hope you don't mind what I ordered for?
Adedoyin: no oooo... it's fine. just the way I would have ordered it... just perfect
Me: Okay ooo... (moves closer to her) I think you are very beautiful... I wish that I had known you earlier before now
Adedoyin: what would have happened if you had?
Me: (whispers in her ear with my chin touching hers) I wouldn't be afraid to touch you and kiss you.
Adedoyin: (breathes heavily) I'm all yours. No need to be afraid.
Me: (still whispering but now running my hands lightly on her body) the touch of your skin is like a velvet to my skin. Your lips so tempting.

I moved my lips to hers and I kissed her. She is a good kisser. She kissed and we kissed. We both can't get enough of each other. I stopped the kiss and We were both gasping for air.
I stood up and removed a paper from my back pocket. It's my Hiv&STDs test result. She looks at it and she presented hers for me to check.
We kept quiet until we heard a knock at the door shouting "room service".
Immediately my mind flashed to Bidemi... that was how she made her grand entry to the room in my nightmare. Bidemi can't dare come to a place like this.

Me: I shouted... Come in (with my eyes pinned on the door)

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 01, 2014
hazardous:
Happy New Month Guys!

Happy new month too, Hazardous! Let your fountain of stories never cease.
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by florjay(f): 10:27am On Dec 01, 2014
More ink to ur pen and more mb to ur 4one. Totally captivating

I want more please
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Nobody: 10:33am On Dec 01, 2014
Hazardous, I know this story is a fiction but I'm seeing Femi as a sex god. Don't mind me. Please give us more updates. I'm kinda getting addicted to this story.

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by harjibolar10(m): 10:37am On Dec 01, 2014
hazardous:
Happy New Month Guys!

Happy new month dude

#following
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Olutty88(m): 11:05am On Dec 01, 2014
what will happen now.......... waiting for ur update......happy new month
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by aprilwise(m): 11:59am On Dec 01, 2014
Weldone bro. I dey library read dey your story when my mate dey read for exams your story worth it. Mecci

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (79) (Reply)

Love Hiccups / Black Maria / United In Betrayal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.