Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) - Literature (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) (860143 Views)

The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) / Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor / My Complicated Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (79) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by mesoade(m): 5:21pm On Dec 05, 2014
Ikoko ajegun je eran . . I don search 4 ur tory tire ontop romance section,i nor knw say mods don move am cum literature section i bin dey tink say dem don remove am
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by abtuyi(m): 5:47pm On Dec 05, 2014
Ogajubaba:
Ikoko birthday things embarassed grin cool shocked

Take am easy bro and besides, where is the birthday guy... Ajegun jeran
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Nobody: 11:59pm On Dec 05, 2014
Aipete2:
Ashewo boy. Thank God you didnt use your sister for the Package
tot i'm d only one dah fink so o
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by sultan457: 7:04am On Dec 06, 2014
ikoko we no lyk dis oooo abeq mk u update.
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Nobody: 11:07am On Dec 06, 2014
Morning, Hazardous! The rate at which you update these days is not impressing. I know you have been busy, but your work is like a lovemaking that should not be stopped until orgasm is achieved. More updates are needed.

2 Likes

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by harjibolar10(m): 11:18am On Dec 06, 2014
DARKLIGHT:
Morning, Hazardous! The rate at which you update these days is not impressing. I know you have been busy, but your work is like a lovemaking that should not be stopped until orgasm is achieved. More updates are needed.

Seconded
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by pwettyhardey(f): 12:07pm On Dec 06, 2014
DARKLIGHT:
D third
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 12:29pm On Dec 06, 2014
Fourtheded.... smiling.

I'm sorry for not updating recently... I have been very busy. Updating very soon.

Thanks for the understanding!
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Molz(m): 1:36pm On Dec 06, 2014
DARKLIGHT:
fiftheded
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by neetahRay(f): 8:09pm On Dec 06, 2014
#enters with cutlass

where is that harzardous kwa?
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 9:13pm On Dec 06, 2014
It's Chidinma quite alright but only that this time; she is dressed like a care free child. All her clothes were well hugged to her body. The make up on her face would have passed for someone looking for a boyfriend.
I don't really take note & details of Chidinma's beauty but on this day... I took the exception.
She is very fair in complexion with full rounded lips (uses red lipstick). Her Bre*st is just moderate for her small body. She wore a very tight jean that revealed her big lap with her protrude buttocks.

I just kept looking at her and thinking of how Bidemi would react when she sees her. I forced a greeting.

Me: (clearing my throat) good morning Chidinma...
Chidinma: Morning... I'm sorry for coming late. I couldn't get a bike down here on time.
Me: it's no big deal.... I like your outfit today. It looks great on you. I dint know you being trendy.
Chidinma: how do you mean?
Me: I mean... your mode of dressing is in vogue. I never expected you to dress like this.
Chidinma: (eyes bold) don't you like it?
Me: it's okay... I think we should go inside. Bidemi is even here today
Chidinma: oooh... what does she want?
Me: she just came to say hello... I bet she would leave as soon as she sees you.
Chidinma: (Smiling) no problem... she can stay if she wants to
Me: (stay ke.... I pity you) okay... if it does not disrupt our lesson.

We both walked into the living room. I fixed my eyes on Bidemi with my thoughts trying to figure what is going through her mind. Chidinma greeted her.

Chidinma: Good Morning... Bidemi
Bidemi: (low voice) good morning... I like your dress. it's lovely.
Chidinma: (Smiling) thank you ... Femi said the same thing too
Bidemi: (looks at me) yes... he's good at complementing ladies. I think I should take my leave; so that you guys can have your lesson.
Chidinma: you can stay if you don't have anything doing at home.
Bidemi: I don't have anything doing at home but I insist on going. I might come back before the end of the day.

I walked her to the gate and she started asking questions... Bidemi will always be Bidemi.... I will try not to let her annoy me.

Bidemi: is she not supposed to be your teacher?
Me: (confused) yes... what do you think?
Bidemi: Nothing... it's not normal with the type of her dressing today. People might mistake her for your girlfriend
Me: (not surprised) what do you have me do with her dressing? I can't tell her that na
Bidemi: you can at least tell your mum. She can talk with her.

I just agreed to everything to what Bidemi said... I don't want to pick an argument with her.
She left with the view of coming back.

5 Likes

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 9:29pm On Dec 06, 2014
neetahRay:
#enters with cutlass

where is that harzardous kwa?

Cutlass ke! Take am easy boss oo.
Bidemi... Motunrayo... Ruka.... Adedoyin... still like me oooo.
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by harjibolar10(m): 9:44pm On Dec 06, 2014
Boss, the update's small now
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Dec 06, 2014
mesoade:
Ikoko ajegun je eran . . I don search 4 ur tory tire ontop romance section,i nor knw say mods don move am cum literature section i bin dey tink say dem don remove am
just scroll down to the yansh of the page, you go see follow, click am so that you no go lost again
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by harjibolar10(m): 9:45pm On Dec 06, 2014
hazardous:

Cutlass ke! Take am easy boss oo.
Bidemi... Motunrayo... Ruka.... Adedoyin... still like me oooo.

Where is sarrah here oo?
She don hate you now abi?
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 10:04pm On Dec 06, 2014
Updating soon.. one last update today!

Tomorrow.... maybe after church.
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by mesoade(m): 10:25pm On Dec 06, 2014
Viciyus:

just scroll down to the yansh of the page, you go see follow, click am so that you no go lost again
i follow am b4 na . . How d thread take unfollow,i nor knw
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 10:50pm On Dec 06, 2014
I'm now very happy that Bidemi has left without causing a scene. I think she's beginning to reason well now.
I walked back to Chidinma and we started our official lesson. She asked me some questions to know the extent of my knowledge on chemistry. She seems very impressed with me.
We started with Energy and Energy changes (energy enthalpy). Chidinma took her time to explain energy changes association with chemical processes with illustrations. She definitely knows how to teach. I guessed she would have done her homework well. She extrudes so much confidence teaching me.
I enjoyed the class but I'm very hungry now. It's now 12am ... I have not eaten since morning. (No be say I go even get A1 for the exam sef).

Me: My teacher
Chidinma: (Smiling) yes... student
Me: permission to go and eat
Chidinma: (laughing) permission granted.

We both laughed. I insisted we go to the cafeteria that we went to the other day. She agreed to follow me but only on the condition that she pays for the food.
We put aside all our notes and textbooks and we proceeded to the cafeteria. We were almost at the cafeteria when Ruka's number rang on my phone. I dint want to pick it but a part of me told me to. Maybe she saw us when passing through the front of her house. I picked.

Me: (staring at Chidinma) hello
Ruka: hello love... how is your lesson going?
Me: fine oo... we. just started today.
Ruka: Okay... I saw you walking out with a girl... I presumed it's your teacher
Me: (looking at Chidinma) Yes ... she is... we want to get something to eat.
Ruka: Okay.... I just wanted to say hello...
Me: Okay... I will call you later..

She ended the call and Chidinma started asking questions.

Chidinma: who was that?
Me: it's a friend... she asked me who was the beautiful girl that walking with me?
Chidinma: (Smiling) then what did you tell her?
Me: (Smiling) she already knows about you... I just confirmed her doubt.
Chidinma: Okay... is she your girlfriend?
Me: (Smiling) yes she is... but just casual friend....
Chidinma: (serious) Okay oooo... just don't allow any of your girlfriend to insult me. I don't like embarrassment ooo.
Me: (Smiling) insult you ke... who born them?
Chidinma: Okay oooo...

We entered the cafeteria and we ate our food. I allowed her to pay for the meal as she requested. We were on our way back home when Sarah's call rang on my phone. That was when I knew that I have not called her since morning.

I felt guilty and ashamed to pick her call. I have over done it. Sarah would have been going through a lot right now. I'm still going to meet Adedoyin later in the day.

With much things going through my mind.... I picked.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 10:57pm On Dec 06, 2014
Good night pals!
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Ogajubaba(m): 11:03pm On Dec 06, 2014
Ikoko kiss
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 8:33am On Dec 07, 2014
Happy Sunday Guys!

Church things...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Tobilastik(m): 10:15am On Dec 07, 2014
u must give us @ least 3 updates today ooo
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 07, 2014
abeg ikoko update,,me neva chop reading ur updates oo..i dy gbaladun ur story gan>>dn't kip me waitin 4 so long..more mb 2 ur fon.
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 4:35pm On Dec 07, 2014
Me: hello
Sarah: (low voice) hello... how are you doing?
Me: I'm fine and you?
Sarah: I'm fine too... you dint deem to call me since yesterday as you promised.

We were still on our way home. I just can't leave Chidinma to strike a good conversation with Sarah, with her listening.

Me: I'm sorry.... I don't have any explanation for not calling you back. I'm just sorry.
Sarah: (sobbing) it's okay.. Adedoyin told me about your appointment this morning. are you still going to Rooftop hotel this evening?
Me: (looking at Chidinma) I am with a friend on the road. I can't talk right now.. I will call you back in the next 10minutes.
Sarah: (sounds unhappy) okay... I hope you will.
Me: hanhan.... I will na..
Sarah: Okay oooo... love you
Me: Okay later.... I will call you.
Sarah: I said "I love you"
Me: (looking at Chidinma) the same here.

She doesn't sound happy with the conversation as she terminated the call. I looked at Chidinma and she strikes a conversation.

Chidinma: is that your real girlfriend now?
Me: (Smiling) no... just a friend
Chidinma: Okay oooo.... everyone is your friend. Then I suppose it's every girl that calls you, ends their call with "I love you"
Me: (confused) What do you mean Chichi?
Chidinma: (Smiling) so my name is now Chichi..... Anyway, I'm not interested nor jealous of you. Just try as much as possible to talk freely whenever I'm around. Hush... I'm not your girlfriend. It won't hurt you to reply her with "love you too", rather than saying "same here".
Me: (moody) I don't know what to say.... okay ma!

We both entered the house and I excused myself to my room to conclude my discussion with Sarah. She picked.

Sarah: (excited) I thought you would not call back.
Me: why won't I call back? You are my life na. I can't imagine both of us not being together.
Sarah: hmnnnnn... so are you still going this evening?
Me: It depends on what you want.... you decide....
Sarah: (giggles) Okay then.... you can go see her today but only if you promised to see me at the same time tomorrow
Me: (Smiling) I'm always available for you. How I wished that........?
Sarah: (eager) what?
Me: that you are not attached to someone.... I would have introduced you to my friends.
Sarah: (laughing) really... I would have loved that but I'm very happy that you understand. I love you Femi.
Me: I love you too... I really want to hold you right now. Kiss your lips and tell you how much I have missed you.
Sarah: I miss you too....

We talked for 5mins and she ended the call. I'm now alone in my room thinking.

These ladies (Sarah and Adedoyin) won't allow me see other ladies ooo. Ruka's bet is still there to lose. How would I even win the bet when I don't even have time for her.
Motunrayo is clamoring to see me. I don't even have time for myself, not to even talk of her. Bidemi is there also.
Mtsweee.... I am now thinking of changing my course from Electrical Electronics Engineering to Time management. that's if they even have a course like that.

8 Likes

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 5:08pm On Dec 07, 2014
I kept thinking on how I can manage my love life when my phone rang. It was Chidinma. I guess she might have been thinking that I slept off. I have left for awhile.
I went to the living room and we continued with our tutorial. We concluded on the Energy Enthalpy and we rounded up for the day. she took her leave 3pm on the dot.
I still have 2hours for myself.... I think I can invite Ruka over. At least we can spend some quality time together. I connected a call to her and she picks.

Ruka: hello love
Me: (excited) hello dear... we ved just finished our tutorial for today. I'm very happy now.
Ruka: why are you happy?
Me: at least I can now fully concentrate on thinking about you... not thinking Chemistry and you together
Ruka: Okay oooo
Me: are you around?
Ruka: yes....
Me: can you please come to my house? I want to see you.
Ruka: no ooo... I don't want any problem o.. I can't come

I managed to talk her into coming. She agreed to be with me in the next 10minutes or there about. I hope I can create an impression on her before hitting the jackpot before the deadline
I arranged my books exactly where she could see them (serious student). I'm all set now but my mind flashed to Bidemi. She might come back. I dialled her number and she picked.

Bidemi: hello dear
Me: (sounding exhausted) hello Bidemi... I taught you said you were coming back
Bidemi: I don't want to disturb you guys. Are you guys through now?
Me: (still sounding exhausted) Yes... I'm very tired now. I want to rest. I just feel like saying hello to you and also thank you for the Tshirt.
Bidemi: (Smiling) it's alright. I'm about coming to your place now. But since you said that you are tired. I will come later in the day.
Me: don't worry yourself... I will come around as soon as I woke up. let me just lie down a little.
Bidemi: Okay... I will be expecting you. bye ife mi
Me: bye my love.

She terminated the call. Thank God that I remembered to call her. She might come around. I waited for 2mins then rushed downstairs to open the gate for Ruka at the sound of the gate bell. I opened the gate.

She is truly a model. The native she wears was so perfectly sown into her skin, that it brings out the small curves that I never thought she has. Her face is beautiful as ever. I guess being a model has helped her to know how to apply powder(makeup). It's just perfect for her face (unlike some girls that would look like masquerade... just in the name of makeup).
We entered the house and I complemented her beauty. She just kept blushing without showing any signs of weaknesses. We are now in the living room.

Ruka: here I am.... I hope you are happy now.
Me: (laughing) I'm more than happy... happy is just an understatement. I'm happyjonathangoodlucktobia now.
Ruka: (laughing) hanhan....what does that vocab mean?
Me: (Smiling) it simply means that I'm happy that you are my friend. Ruka... I love you.
Ruka: (giggles) I love you.... I'm always happy whenever I'm with you. I'm just scared everyday with you being my friend.
Me: scared of what? Scared to love me or scared that I'm lying to you?
Ruka: it's nothing really... I'm just scared that something might go wrong. I think I'm madly in love with you. I love you Femi.
Me: (confused) I love you too.

I moved closer to her and I pecked her on her forehead while hugging her.
I don't know if I can live with this.. after winning the bet. It seems she has fallen in love with me beyond my own imagination. I can't possibly let my emotion have the better part of me on this issue.

My Lord... I need strength to see me through.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 07, 2014
pls let ur update b lengthy..m rwily enjoying d story,,u tried alot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Dec 07, 2014
DARKLIGHT:
sixtheded
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 6:30pm On Dec 07, 2014
sophieabou:
pls let ur update b lengthy..m rwily enjoying d story,,u tried alot.

I'm trying to update as soon as I can.... Thanks for the appreciation.
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Molz(m): 7:33pm On Dec 07, 2014
6th time am checking

make ah sha dey look ikoko as him dey do

#thumbsup sha 6th time am checking

#thumbsup sha
6th time am checking

#thumbsup sha

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by jswaggzo(m): 10:53pm On Dec 07, 2014
femo u too much oooo. That bidemi na physco ooo i hope say she no go kill u or any of your chicks oo
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by abtuyi(m): 2:31am On Dec 08, 2014
I moved closer to her and I pecked her on her forehead while hugging her.

Ikoko-- hyena that eats both bones and flesh... U wan arrange this Ruka!! I hope Badoo still remembers his bet
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 7:33am On Dec 08, 2014
Abi ooooo.... no be small thing o!

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (79) (Reply)

Love Hiccups / Black Maria / United In Betrayal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.