Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,539 members, 7,823,357 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) - Literature (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) (860660 Views)

The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) / Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor / My Complicated Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (79) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by TundeTunapa(m): 4:28pm On Dec 02, 2014
Ikoko Obe 1....u are really trying brov cool
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 7:18pm On Dec 02, 2014
Thanks guys.... I'm just a little busy today.
Updating soon.
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 7:25pm On Dec 02, 2014
He crossed over to say hello and he was shocked to see Ruka in the vehicle with me.

Brother Segun: how are you doing Ruka...?
Ruka: fine oo... Bros
Me: good evening bros Segun
Brother Segun: evening aburo... it's a dark night. I dint know that you guys were friends. (facing Ruka)
Ruka: (Smiling) we are just getting close now.
Brother Segun: Okay then... I want to check on someone before Dad gets back. and I suggest you rush home to drop this car before he does too.
Ruka: Okay bros. good night
Brother Segun: good night Ruka

He left us. I dropped off Ruka in front of her house. Parked Baba Customs car then I went to my room to rest a little and make some calls. I laid on the bed only to noticed something unusual in my pocket. It's the money Adedoyin gave me. I sized it with the nomination of N1000 (I can't count it). It won't be more than 50pieces; which makes it N50000. I connected a call to her (Adedoyin) and she picked almost at the second beep.

Adedoyin: hello dear... are you home now?
Me: I just entered now... I'm sorry that I have to leave too soon.
Adedoyin: don't worry... it's a good thing that you told me before hand. it's good that you are home now.
Me: thanks dear.... thank you for the money too. I really appreciate.
Adedoyin: I just ended a call from Sarah... she gave me your bank account details. I will send some money into your account tomorrow. I don't like going around with too much cash.
Me: (excited) thank you dear... so what do you think about what happened today?
Adedoyin: (chuckles) it's been long that I had a nice time. Thank you.. I wish we could see everyday till I return to Abuja next week Thursday.
Me: (everyday ke) Me too... if that's what you want
Adedoyin: what about we meeting up tomorrow... same place... same time?
Me: (tomorrow) I love to but I can't make the time. What about 5pm in the evening then I leave 7:45pm. Same place.
Adedoyin: Okay... it's a date then.

We continued talking then she told me all what she told Sarah. How she was very happy around me. I excused her to attend to something then I ended the call.

I must call Sarah before she does. But I don't have any explanation to what Adedoyin said she told her. I just have to call her before she does.

I was still contemplating whether to call her or not when Sarah's call entered my phone.

My mind skipped as I picked it.

3 Likes

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by boladex1: 7:40pm On Dec 02, 2014
hazardous you are awesome

sarah will not be happy because she begged and warned you

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 8:13pm On Dec 02, 2014
Abi.... there's nothing I could do under such circumstances.

Thanks very much.... updating soon
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 8:24pm On Dec 02, 2014
Me: hello dear... I was about to call you when your call entered.
Sarah: hmnnnnn... okay oooo... so how was today with my friend?
Me: (careful of what to say) it was fine... it was fine
Sarah: just fine... ?

I knew that Adedoyin had updated her with the event of today; so I just have to keep ignoring her questions till she stop asking me questions that she already has answers to.

Me: it was fun too... fun and fun.
Sarah: won't you gist me anything.
Me: she's a nice person. She gave me some money too. Help me to thank her.
Sarah: (getting impatience) she will definitely give you money. Don't try to play smart with me. I'm not your mate. You know what I'm talking about.
Me: (voice saddens) Okay I'm sorry. I forgot that you are much older than me. Thank you for remembering me.
Sarah: I'm sorry... I shouldn't have said such things to you. I'm sorry.
Me: (voice still low) you dint hurt me na. what you said is just the truth.
Sarah: (remorseful voice) I'm sorry Femi.... I know you are not happy with what I said.... I'm very sorry.
Me: (low voice)... it really hurt you know but I will be fine. I got to attend to somethings.. we will talk tomorrow.
Sarah: (sad voice) if that's what you want... good night dear
Me: good night... ooh. . Before I forget, Adedoyin proposed that we meet at Rooftop hotel at 5pm tomorrow. I just thought I should let you know. Goodnight .

I terminated the call before she could say another word. I knew that she would definitely call back. She did and I dint pick. She kept calling and I refused to pick it.
It's not that I was angry with what she said but I just seized the opportunity to turn the tide against her.
She kept calling for a while then she stopped.

It's now late now(10pm). My kid sister brought me my dinner. She asked if there's anything wrong with me. Because I didn't even bother asking what's up for dinner.... I reminded her of my promise to her (KFC). She jumped in joy and walks out of my room.

I was busy devouring the white amala with egusi soup when badoo entered. I shouted Badoo... Badoo... the baddest brother ever liveth.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by boladex1: 9:38pm On Dec 02, 2014
am loving this femi of a guy, fast learner see as he turb the table on sarah.

thanks hazsrdous for the double update

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by mohjisolah(f): 9:43pm On Dec 02, 2014
Hmm d real ikoko

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 11:09pm On Dec 02, 2014
Thanks guys.... last update coming soon....

Up Manchester United!
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by TundeTunapa(m): 11:43pm On Dec 02, 2014
Patiently waiting
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 11:44pm On Dec 02, 2014
I kept shouting Badoo. He was just Smiling. I know what he wants to know. He's after the gist surrounding Ruka. I rushed my food and we started chatting.

Me: big boss
Brother Segun: Na you dey reign now oooo
Me: (Smiling)... abi oooo but you still be my role model
Brother Segun: how far about our bet? I even don forget until I saw both of you.
Me: (Smiling) bros... I no fit lie for u. I go nack the girl before this week runs out. Your debt... na federal government go pay am.
Brother Segun: (laughing)but you never enter am na. Till then.
Me: (Smiling) very soon... but she just accepted to date me. Badoo, I don spend money oo
Brother Segun: the girl na werey ooo. I chased her for good 3months but she kept saying "I already have a boyfriend". But you just chased her for 3days.anyway I just know that you can't still win the bet.
Me: bros... the deal is already done. let me call her; so that you will confirm for yourself.

I dialled her number. She picks and I put the phone on speaker.

Ruka: hello love..... I thought you would be very tired. I don't want to disturb you.
Me: (looking at Badoo) disturb me ke... I'm sorry that we didn't get to see again tonight. I want to look into your eyes and tell you that I love you.
Ruka: (Smiling) I love you too
Me: the love that I have for you is different from people's kind of love... it's not a kind of love a father shows to his first car...... nor a kind of love a mother shows to her new born baby. The love I have for you is so pure like the kind of love of baby has for his mother.... or the kind of love our dearest god shows towards us... love agape . I love you Ruka... I love you.
Ruka: (kept quiet for awhile) thank you.... I love you too. I wish you were here right now.
Me: me too... just close your eyes and imagine that I'm with you.
Ruka: Okay dear.
Me: is your eyes closed....?
Ruka: yes it is
Me: just flow with me in your imagination..... I walked into the room. Then I planted a kiss on your forehead. Then on your neck. Then I brushed my lips from your neck to your lips. Then I kissed you Hmwammm....
Ruka: (excited)... wow.... I felt it... Femi thank you..... how I wished....
Me: what..? I also wish the kiss was real too... I want to kiss you.
Ruka: me too.... not to worry, I will give you my own kiss tomorrow.
Me: (laughing) okay dear... I want to sleep now.
Ruka: Okay... you must be very tired. sweet dreams
Me: Yes ooo.. try dream about me. I love you.
Ruka: I will dear... good night.. love you too.

I ended the call and Badoo kept looking at me with respect. I know that he already knows that he has lost the bet. But he still insisted on seeing the end of the bet.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 11:47pm On Dec 02, 2014
Sweet dreams... and good night!
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by SkyyLord(m): 7:40am On Dec 03, 2014
Ikoko! Ikoko!! Ikoko!!!.. Baba U too much ooo. Just pray Bidemi doesn't shoot U shaa!
Morning people!

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by aprilwise(m): 7:48am On Dec 03, 2014
Baddo baddest guy. I dey enjoy your story like Hmmmmm
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 9:30am On Dec 03, 2014
Thanks guys!

Good morning!
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 11:11am On Dec 03, 2014
Badoo and I kept chatting for awhile. He insisted on continuing with the bet. I was just making fun of him that by the time I won: his money would have accumulated to like N30000.
He said goodnight and he went to his room. I'm now alone. Thinking of how to execute my plan with Ruka. It would be very hard now. I already have my hands full. Sarah, Adedoyin, Bidemi and Motunrayo all craves for my attention. Chidinma also wants me to be available at least once in a while for my lesson.

All my thoughts is now focused on how to sleep with Ruka. I just have to win this bet. With this thought I slept off.

I woke up around 8am. I knew that Chidinma would soon be here; but I'm just too tired to get up. I picked my phone and I dialled Chidinma's number. She picked.

Chidinma: hello... good morning
Me: good morning... I'm sorry for not picking your calls and not calling back yesterday. My phone was on silent.
Chidinma: yesterday has gone now... just try to be picking my calls anytime I call.
Me: it's okay.... are you coming today?
Chidinma: yes... I will soon leave home now.
Me: (ooh no) okay... I will be expecting you.
Chidinma: Okay... bye.

I ended the call not happy (mtsweee). I wanted to talk her into not coming. I took a shower and dressed up; waiting for my home teacher.
While waiting.... I connected a call to Ruka.... and she picks. We talked for 5mins. she said she wants to see me but I just told her that my home lessons has started. I wont be available during the day. She kissed me as she ends the call.

It's now 2mins to 9am. I heard the gate bell. I went down to open the gate; only for me to meet Bidemi at the gate.

Me: (surprised) good morning Bidemi .... how are you doing?
Bidemi: I'm fine... won't you let me in? or you would prefer asking me questions at the gate
Me: my bad... I'm sorry ... let's go inside.

This Bidemi is just unpredictable... thank God that I dint tell Chidinma not to come today. I bet Bidemi would have caught me and Ruka today.

We walked into the living room with different thought in my head. we starts chatting.

Me: I love your dress... it's new one. It looks perfect on you.
Bidemi: (Smiling) thank you... I thought you won't notice. Got it yesterday with some other things.
Me: it's very beautiful on you.
Bidemi: I bought something for you too yesterday.

She presented me with a designer Tshirt. I loved it. The design is beautiful and she got my favourite colour (purple). I just love it.

Me: (Smiling) thank you Bidemi... but you shouldn't have got me a shirt. Today is not my birthday and you know that.
Bidemi: it's nothing.... I just feel like getting you something yesterday.
Me: thanks... it's lovely and it's my favourite colour. Nobody would have guessed that except you. Thank you.
Bidemi: (Smiling) you are welcome...

I moved closer to her and I planted a kiss on her lips. She reciprocated by slipping her tongue in between my lips. We kissed passionately and I moved right hand to handle her left bre*st. She moaned without breaking up the kiss. My OGA was now battling with my trousers. I was about to remove her blouse when I heard the gate bell.

We separated. That would definitely be Chidinma (my teacher). She dressed herself properly due to the rough handling by me.
I went to the gate and it was Chidinma quite alright.

What I saw.... made me conclude that by the time I clock 30years; I will definitely have stroke with the rate my heartbeat raced these days.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by utenwuson: 12:46pm On Dec 03, 2014
Finally am here........ Following you like bumper 2 bumpeeee.............
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Ogajubaba(m): 3:22pm On Dec 03, 2014
ikokooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo grin

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by jswaggzo(m): 6:16pm On Dec 03, 2014
wow...intriguing
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by jaymomma(f): 8:34pm On Dec 03, 2014
Stumbled on this story today and its making sense. I pray Femi doesn't fry in this mess he put himself

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by florjay(f): 9:03pm On Dec 03, 2014
harzadous where are u na

Abeg I dey hungry, u wan make i starve ni
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by dangerrard2uni(m): 9:40pm On Dec 03, 2014
guy update na... i go vex ooo. u neva suspend us reach angryguy update na... i go vex ooo. u neva suspend us reach
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by FunkySilver(f): 9:54pm On Dec 03, 2014
Ikoko oooooo, i fink dah shld b Adedoyin.
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by mohjisolah(f): 10:08pm On Dec 03, 2014
Wetin u see o
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Molz(m): 2:46am On Dec 04, 2014
cryikoko you no try today oh
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Olutty88(m): 12:24pm On Dec 04, 2014
who has ikoko number......hope all is well? pls call him to confirm
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by pwettyhardey(f): 12:52pm On Dec 04, 2014
wetn happen na@ hazardous
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Ogajubaba(m): 2:55pm On Dec 04, 2014
Olutty88:
who has ikoko number......hope all is well? pls call him to confirm

He is fine, just busy with work
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by donemitex1: 1:32am On Dec 05, 2014
I have checked back for updates more than 10x today. Where is Hazardous abeg.
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Ogajubaba(m): 10:02am On Dec 05, 2014
Before Hazardous comes back, lets enjoy some freebie, Yeah?
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Ogajubaba(m): 10:18am On Dec 05, 2014
Win up to N1000 on your Dobox Account in the #DoboxMovieGame

Guess, Share, and Win! Grab your popcorns and soda ‘because every Friday, dobox would be giving away N1000 top-ups to ten lucky winners in the #doboxMovieGame.

Dobox, your entertainment box allows you access to a catalogue of blockbuster movies, short films, TV Series, Movie Trailers and more. Enter our #doboxMovieGame on social media and get as much as N1000 top-up to your dobox wallet. Read more: http://m.dobox.tv/blogbox/view/26/Article

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by rofemiguwa(f): 1:03pm On Dec 05, 2014
In the spirit of freebies, watch BLUR a thrilling short film.
The angel u see might just be a devil waiting to happen.
Out on dobox now BLUR by WIN productions

Here is a link to the trailer.
http:///1uLXitx

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (79) (Reply)

Love Hiccups / Black Maria / United In Betrayal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.