Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,148 members, 7,815,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) - Literature (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) (860139 Views)

The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) / Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor / My Complicated Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (79) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Ogajubaba(m): 9:03am On Dec 08, 2014
kiss
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 9:42am On Dec 08, 2014
I hugged her. We stood like that for awhile. She seems happy to be like that. We both savour the moment.
I released my grip from her. We looked into each others eyes with both love and lust. I was really tempted to kiss her but I don't want her to look as if I'm desperate. I just have to keep on with slow&fast pace together.
We talked virtually everything.... from politics to sport... sport to lifestyle.... then we narrowed it to our relationship.

Ruka: so tell me... how many girls have you dated before me?
Me: (Smiling) they are many oooo... if I tell you, you won't date me again.
Ruka: (laughing) hmnnnnnn... don't worry yourself... I will. how many?
Me: (Smiling) if I have not lost count... it would be more than 894ladies; that makes you number 895.
Ruka: (laughing) liar... I know you won't tell me. it's okay... I know you will someday
Me: (Smiling) okay... if you say so. What about you... how many?
Ruka: mine is not upto 3... actually you are my third.
Me: (Smiling) interesting... so what happened to number 2?
Ruka: (moody) I don't want to talk about him. Let me just say that he travelled out of the country and he moved on.
Me: it's okay... I'm here now. I will try as much as possible to be here for you. Even when there are fogs in the sky, I will surely find my way to you. I love you Ruka. Femi Loves You.
Ruka: (tears in her eyes) I love you too. thank you... thank you
Me: (rubs her shoulder) It's well my dear

It's now 4pm and she suggested that she takes her leave. I really enjoyed her company but I think I'm losing the bet. She's has gone through a lot in her past. I can't imagining telling her that it's all about a bet.
She stood up to take her leave. She was heading for door. I held back her right hand and rolled her into my arms. I planted my lips on hers and we kissed. It was a fast kiss but unforgettable one.
I saw her off to the gate, where we met Funmilayo talking with her school friend (a guy).
I was hurt ... I mean really hurt. She's just 14. How could she bring a guy home? She was surprised to see us. She started stammering. I wish I could kill her and her friend right now.

Funmilayo: (voice shaking) goo good afternoon bros
Me: (looking serious) good evening Iyawo mi.
The guy: good evening sir
Me: good evening hmnnnn ....
The guy: Bayo.. it's just Bayo
Me: Okay... it's nice meeting you Bayo... meet my friend Ruka.

We all chatted for like five minutes and our friends left. I kept staring into my sisters eyes and she kept avoiding the eye contact. Hush... I never had a girlfriend at 14. what's this world turning to?

Me: so...?
Funmilayo: he's just my friend.... I asked him to walk me home today
Me: Okay... is he your boyfriend?
Funmilayo: no... he's just a friend
Me: good... you are still young to be tampered it. besides, you are my wife. I don't like rivalry.
Funmilayo: (Smiling) hanhan... he's just a friend.
Me: Okay oooo.... I believe you. I have to rush somewhere now.

I dashed to the bathroom for a shower. I connected a call to Sarah to inform her that I will be leaving very soon. I'm now set for Adedoyin.

It's now 4:45pm. I rushed outside to take a bike when a message entered my phone. It's credit alert from First Bank. It's from Adedoyin. She credited my account with N200,000.
I'm getting richer everyday. Ope ooo.

I'm going to make her really happy as I'm happy now. I got a bike and I dashed off to Rooftop hotel.

6 Likes

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by mohjisolah(f): 9:53am On Dec 08, 2014
Nice one
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by reap40: 11:22am On Dec 08, 2014
e dey pain you abi? No be person sister you dey jig. God dey ooo.

anyway nice story!
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 11:41am On Dec 08, 2014
Lol! Trying not to laugh. cool ... cool
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by aprilwise(m): 1:43pm On Dec 08, 2014
Am following bumper to bumper. Nice work
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by harjibolar10(m): 1:46pm On Dec 08, 2014
No matter how hard I try to predict what the end will looks like, boss I always end up confused... Cos, as this dey go, you don turn yourself to a real hyena ooo, Ruka, adedoyin, bidemi, chidinma(cos I know say she go soon enter), sarrah, among others.

NA ONLY YOU WAKA COME

I hope it won't be a tragic ending for you ooo

3 Likes

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by alleazardous(m): 3:10pm On Dec 08, 2014
trend gently o
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Olutty88(m): 3:33pm On Dec 08, 2014
am waiting for update bro
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 08, 2014
hazardous:
Lol! Trying not to laugh. cool ... cool
Guy abeg u stil get those sugar "mummies" number?.. Ur guy need Christmas money

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Ogajubaba(m): 6:53pm On Dec 08, 2014
smiley wink cheesy grin angry sad shocked cool tongue embarassed lipsrsealed undecided kiss cry
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 08, 2014
hazardous:

I'm trying to update as soon as I can.... Thanks for the appreciation.
uwlcm
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by andyblisstar(f): 9:08pm On Dec 08, 2014
harjibolar10:
No matter how hard I try to predict what the end will looks like, boss I always end up confused... Cos, as this dey go, you don turn yourself to a real hyena ooo, Ruka, adedoyin, bidemi, chidinma(cos I know say she go soon enter), sarrah, among others. [size=19pt]NA ONLY YOU WAKA COME[/size]

grin
harjibolar10:
No matter how hard I try to predict what the end will looks like, boss I always end up confused... Cos, as this dey go, you don turn yourself to a real hyena ooo, Ruka, adedoyin, bidemi, chidinma(cos I know say she go soon enter), sarrah, among others. [size=19pt]NA ONLY YOU WAKA COME[/size]

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by scopiicaar: 9:29pm On Dec 08, 2014
Atlast last page tinz.......bt hazardous u bad gan oooooo I no gt one sewf wey u dey manage like 10
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 11:00pm On Dec 08, 2014
olatunji21:

Guy abeg u stil get those sugar "mummies" number?.. Ur guy need Christmas money

Lol! if you are interested, I could hook up with someone.

I'm just kidding. I'm through with stuffs like that. My girlfriend knows that.
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 12:03am On Dec 09, 2014
I got to Rooftop hotel at exactly 4:52pm. I paid the bike man. I was surprised (disappointed) that Tunde&co weren't around. I went to the relaxation spot and I dialled Adedoyin's number. She picks.

Adedoyin: hello dear.... how are you doing?
Me: I'm good... and you?
Adedoyin: I'm okay... are you around now?
Me: Yes.... I'm waiting for you.
Adedoyin: (giggles) waiting for me...? I'm already in the hotel. I don't want to tell you that I'm around.
Me: really...! where exactly are you?
Adedoyin: (giggles) I'm in the hotel now. Come to room 234. I will call the receptionist to inform her of your appointment with me.
Me: (Smiling) okay dear... I will be with you in the next two minutes.

I rushed inside the hotel when I noticed movement of my OGA. I got to the reception with my hands in my pocket. She dint even ask me anything. I just matched to room 234.
I entered the room with a hard on. She had already removed her dress down to her underwear. She only has a strapless b*a and a G-stri*g on her. I moved closer to her and I pecked her on her cheek before the greetings.

Me: good evening dear
Adedoyin: evening... I'm so glad that you could make it
Me: (Smiling) I promised to... didn't i?
Adedoyin: (Smiling) sure you did
Me: I saw the bank alert of the money you sent to me. I just want to say thank you.
Adedoyin: it's nothing... you are the reason I'm enjoying my stay in Lagos. Just give me the attention that I need, then I will take care of you.
Me: (Smiling) thank you dear. .. I'm all yours.

I moved closer to her and I flick her hair from her face. I rubbed my cheek against hers, then used my tongue to tickle her ear lobe. My right hand now wandered about as it caresses her fresh long legs. I moved it lightly around her thighs and occasionally touch her "V" through her G-stri*g. She moaned (awwahhh).
I shifted her G-stri*g to one side and I place two of my fingers on her "V". I rubbed the surface, which made her rushed for my lips and planted a wet kiss on it. I kept rubbing the surface of her "V" while we kissed passionately.
I gently pushed her to lie on the bed and I moved my mouth from her lips to her strapless b*a. It found its way to the nipp*e and I suck*d it like a baby. My fingers are now wet. She just kept moaning with her eyes being drowsy.
I moved my mouth from her brea*t to replace my fingers on her "V". Immediately my mouth touched it.... she bucks upward. She started saying incoherent words while my tongue starts working it's way in and out of her treasure island.
She suddenly stops me and demanded I mount her. I off my clothes. I brought out a condom and I fixed it on my OGA. She was surprised but I just gave her a sign to relax. In one long strike, I penetrated her. She whims.
I started pounding my way with fast&short strokes. She clung very tight to me. I had to release my self from her grip to enable me pound. I thrust in and out.... for 10minutes... I pounded her. she screamed at the top of her voice, I knew that she just had her first organ*m.
She went limp under me. I allowed her to rest for 2mins. I laid on my back and I dragged her on top of me. She gets what I wanted. She started riding my OGA. I enjoyed it with her big bo*bs jumping up and down as she rides on.
I held still her bumbum, then I started pounding her from under. I was only able to make 9 to10 thrust, when she said " I'm tired". I gently raise myself to her lips and I planted a kiss on it.
I positioned her to lie on her back and I removed the condom. I inserted it from the rear and she immediately felt it that I have removed the condom. I started enjoying myself as I pounded her with the little strength left in me. I reached for her mouth and our tongue was twisted and locked in each other as we kissed. The pleasure was too much for both of us to take. We both came at the same time. I sprayed my seed on her belly.

We both look tired and sound very tired.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by harjibolar10(m): 7:03am On Dec 09, 2014
I hope you no go kill person shaaa
You are really hazardous ooo, infact I dey feel you

BTW, Keep 'em coming
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 8:50am On Dec 09, 2014
Thanks Boss! Kill person ke.... I'm just enjoying myself in the little way I can....

Good morning pals!
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by harjibolar10(m): 8:56am On Dec 09, 2014
hazardous:
Thanks Boss! Kill person ke.... I'm just enjoying myself in the little way I can....

Good morning pals!

Morning you
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by andyblisstar(f): 1:46pm On Dec 09, 2014
harjibolar10:
I hope you no go kill person shaaa
You are really hazardous ooo, infact I dey feel you

BTW, Keep 'em coming

u don talk am finish....

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Olutty88(m): 1:48pm On Dec 09, 2014
update bro..........well done
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 5:02pm On Dec 09, 2014
It's now 20mins past 6pm. I cleaned up our mess. She laid on the bed with me, resting her head on my chest. She rested for a while then she looked up to my face and planted a kiss on my lips. It was a fast kiss but I knew it passed a message (thank you).
We both laid naked on the bed. I kept rubbing her back till she slept off. My mind is worried. I'm with Adedoyin and my mind is thinking of someone else. I was just lost in thought of Sarah. Only God knows what would be going through Sarah's mind right now.
Adedoyin is a free spirited person that you just can't but like. Even with the warning, Sarah drummed into my ear. I think my likeness for Adedoyin is growing by the day.
I was lost in Sarah's thought when Adedoyin's phone rang. I helped her with her bag. She brought out her phone.

Adedoyin: it's sarah.... what does she want?
Me: (Smiling) I think you should pick up to find out.

Adedoyin refused to pick it. She called for two more times then she stopped calling. Only for her to call my number after 5mins. I told Adedoyin that's her friend that's calling. She told me not to pick it but I declined. I picked (she wan put me for trouble)

Me: hello Sarah...
Sarah: hello Femi... are you still with Adedoyin?
Me: (looking at Adedoyin) yes... but she's sleeping right now.
Sarah: (sounds unhappy) okay... I have been calling her number but she's not picking. tell her to call me when she wakes up.
Me: Okay... I will
Sarah: (tone low) just keep enjoying yourself.... call me when you are through with her .
Me: Okay.... good bye.

I ended the call. I told Adedoyin what she told me. She was not happy because of the fact she knows of her appointment with me. I calmed her down to let it go with a kiss.
it's now getting late. We showered together and we still have time for one round of sex in the bathroom.
We dressed up and she drops me off at my house. She gave me an envelope of money. I kissed her and I cautiously stepped out of the car; incase of being sighted by Ruka or Bidemi. She Zooms off.

It's now 7:23pm. I'm very hungry. I need to eat something. I rushed to kitchen, only to meet my sister just making super. I dashed to the store and I helped myself with some garri Ijebu. I gobbled it down without no sugar or Milk. I'm now fully satisfied. I started making my phone calls. I dialled Sarah's number.. she picked.

Sarah: hello Femi... are you home now?
Me: Yes... you said I should call you when I'm through with her.
Sarah: I know you had a good time... so I won't ask you anything unless you tell me
Me: Okay.... If I tell you that I don't have a good time with Adedoyin. I'm very sure that you will know that I'm lying.
Sarah: (shocked) really
Me: Yes my dear... the good time I had with her was fun and hell at the same time.
Sarah: (sounds confused) What do you mean?
Me: I was with Adedoyin today but my mind was with you. I wished you were her today. All my thoughts were just about how you would be feeling... when I'm with her.
Sarah: it was hell today... I was tempted to call her to know if you guys are still together.
Me: I know... but I don't want to pick her call. She was actually sleeping then.

We chatted for awhile and we concluded on seeing tomorrow.

I just have to start doubling my blood tonic intake.... I hope these two friends won't kill me. but come to think of it... I'm enjoying myself.

3 Likes

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Ogajubaba(m): 5:37pm On Dec 09, 2014
Playing with fire kiss
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by harjibolar10(m): 6:07pm On Dec 09, 2014
Did I see you wrote "..kill you"?
BTW you are enjoying yourself

I dey feel you hazardous... Contunue
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 7:29pm On Dec 09, 2014
Thanks Boss... I'm sorry for slow updates. I have been busy lately.
Things will surely get back to the way it was....

Updating soon!

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by harjibolar10(m): 8:37pm On Dec 09, 2014
hazardous:
Thanks Boss... I'm sorry for slow updates. I have been busy lately.
Things will surely get back to the way it was....

Updating soon!
Ride ON...
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by andyblisstar(f): 8:44pm On Dec 09, 2014
Ma hummer jux dey follow ur hummer 4 bck jejeli......

nxt update pls......nice 1 der
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 8:53pm On Dec 09, 2014
I am very happy with the way things are going. I just have to look for a suitable way of sleeping with Ruka without having any hard feelings. I have less than 3days to execute my plans or I lose out to Badoo.
It's not really about the bet now. I have not actually slept with a lady around my age bracket. It's only Sarah & Adedoyin that I have done it with. They are much older than me. Though, I am an inch close to getting down with Kikelomo back then, but I just couldn't nail it on the head. I just have to double up my efforts on Ruka.
I'm seriously thinking of Ruka when Motunrayo's call rang on my phone. I almost forgot that I have a girlfriend that goes by that name. I picked.

Me: hello my dear... I was about dialling your number when your call entered.
Motunrayo: since morning... you dint call and you expected me to believe that.
Me: I know that's what you will say. I'm sorry for not calling you.
Motunrayo: I just don't know my stand with you. It seems to me that you are avoiding me. I'm not supposed to be telling you this but I just have to.
Me: hanhan... Motunrayo... how could you say a thing like that... I have been busy. I am really dying to see you.
Motunrayo: I don't think so... if you are really dying to see me ; you would have called me at least once today.
Me: I'm sorry... I just started my home lesson. I'm not chanced again. But not to worry... I will be calling you every time I think about you
Motunrayo: I don't want it to look as if I'm forcing myself on you. If you don't want me... please let me know.

We argued for five minutes and I ended with a promise of seeing her soonest.
Motunrayo voiced out her mind and I promised to make it up to her. How I'm going to do it, remains a mystery to me. I have a non negotiable appointment with Sarah tomorrow ..... Ruka deadline is around the corner. may God help me. I dialled Ruka's number and she picked.

Ruka: (sounds exicted) hello dear...
Me: hello ife mi ... how are you doing?
Ruka: I'm fine... very very fine and you?
Me: (faints voice) I'm scared.... very very scared
Ruka: why are you scared?
Me: because of my love for you... I'm scared that some guys will just come and snatch you away from me
Ruka: (laughing) that's not possible na... I'm supposed to be the one thinking like that. I'm the one being insecure about the relationship.

I asked her what she thought about the kiss. She replied that it was just too short but effective. She made me promise that I will make it longer than today's, anytime we kiss again. I kissed her goodnight and we ended the call.

I just have to look for a day off (from Chidinma) to execute my plans. I will definitely call her tomorrow not to come. If I call her today, she might misunderstood my lies. I have two days to execute my plan with Ruka.

My lesson go wait. No be say na A1 I dey find for the exam. Last credit don do me (C6). I no go fit die jo.

I dozed off... without eating my dinner.

5 Likes

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Ogajubaba(m): 9:03pm On Dec 09, 2014
Update!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Omoalhaja7: 9:37pm On Dec 09, 2014
Guy,no go eat dinner insyd dream o...lol grin
Keep d story rolling bro....
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 10:40pm On Dec 09, 2014
Lol!

I don take garri Ijebu na... all other food must bow.
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 10:46pm On Dec 09, 2014
It's now another new day. I took my bath very early but stayed in my room and allowed the rest of my family to go out. It's now 7:30am. I'm now alone in the house.
I connected a call to Chidinma and she picked... when I called her for the third time.

Chidinma: (yawning)... good morning Femi
Me: good morning... I'm sorry for calling you this early. I know that you are still sleeping with the sound of your voice.
Chidinma: your call woke me. .. But I'm up now.
Me: I'm sorry for that.... I'm going to a friends place today... I just want to let you know.
Chidinma: Okay... so you want me to baby sit the house for you again.
Me: no oooo... I want you not to come today. I don't want you to bother yourself.
Chidinma: what if mummy or your neighbours comes checking?
Me: don't worry... we will figure something out.
Chidinma: (sounds unhappy) okay... no wahala then. I will use the opportunity to do my laundries.
Me: laundry... why don't you use it to visit some of your friends.?
Chidinma: I don't have any friends living around my area. My school friends live far off.
Me: Okay... no worries then... I will be calling you every moment to check if mummy calls.
Chidinma: Okay... later then...

I ended the call and I'm very happy that she agreed to stay back today. I'm very happy but confused who to take advantage of today. I connected a call to Ruka and she picked.
She agreed to come over around 10am, when I lied to her that my tutor is not coming for the day. She ended the call with sound of a kiss at my own side of the phone. Everything is falling to place now. I just have to take care of Bidemi too.
I put on my shirt and I dashed to the Adeboye's house. I was not expecting anyone to be at home. I knocked on their gate.

Abdul: na who be that?
Me: na me Abdul... is Bidemi in?
Abdul: Yes... she dey inside... Only her dey... Kikelomo don go back to school.
He opened the gate and I entered. I went straight to their living room but she was not there. I called out her name but no response. I walked to her room, only to see her coming out of the bathroom toweling her body.
She shouted as the towel fell from her hand. I calm her down.. that I dint mean to scare her. She dint even bother to cover her body as we chitchat.

Bidemi: so what brings you here today?... I thought you said you were coming to see me yesterday ?
Me: I'm very sorry... I woke up late yesterday. My dad sent me to take his car to one of our relatives place. I don't know when I would be coming back, so I decide to pay you a visit before going.
Bidemi: that's very thoughtful of you. But what about your lesson? Is Chidinma not coming?
Me: no oooo... my mum has already cancelled out my appointment with her today. She's not coming today.
Bidemi: Okay then...

She now started rubbing oil on her body. I just can't stop looking at her body. We enjoyed the sight of Bidemi's body (me & my OGA). She now calls me to help her rub the oil at her back.

Omo na wahala be this ooo.. my OGA don ready to strike. I just have to control myself. My OGA & Bidemi will never restrict me. I'm not ready for her yet. May God help me in my rubbing of oil oo...

5 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (79) (Reply)

Love Hiccups / Black Maria / United In Betrayal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.