Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,777 members, 7,817,202 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) - Literature (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) (860284 Views)

The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) / Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor / My Complicated Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (79) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 6:46pm On Jan 06, 2015
#Mhizkel

We played on and I'm very mindful of the scores. Bidemi played as if her life depended on it. I know it means more than a game to her. I started adding to her scores each time she played; not letting either of them know.
We were about rounding up and Bidemi almost caught up with Ruka (scores) when my sister called (she must have sneaked her phone to school). I picked and she said that they are through in school. I asked her to wait in front of her school, that I'm coming to pick her.
Playing Scrabble, you won't know that time has gone. It's now 20minutes after 1pm. I informed them about the new development, and they both agreed to come along. Ruka seems to understand everything that is going on... she just played along and acted as if she is not aware of it. I excused myself and I rushed into my room to get some money. I counted 30k and put it in my wallet
I drove my Dad's car, and off we went to her school. I'm a little bit relax now. If Funmilayo is around, they won't dare do something stupid. I smiled as I drove into the street of her school. We got there after 10mins that she ended the call.

Funmilayo: (smiling) good afternoon bros.. (waved her hands at Ruka and Bidemi at the back).
Bayo: Good afternoon Brother Femi... Funmilayo told me that you said I should come along with her; that you are taking us out.
Me: (smiling) yes... she insisted on you coming.... so don't get hush about the whole thing.
Bayo: (smiling) thank you Brother Femi... I understood you very well and I won't misinterpret this gesture of yours. Besides We are just friends.
Me: (frowning) you better remain friends... you guys are too young to be doing odd things... okay... hop in let's go!

We headed straight to KFC around the area. I gave my wallet to Funmilayo to place our order. She asked what everyone wanted then dragged Bayo along with her. I'm now left with my girlfriends. I brought out my phone and started taking their pictures. I asked Ruka to move closer to Bidemi; so that I can take both of their pictures. She moved closer and I took about 5 different pictures of them.
I scrolled my phone to the gallery and we all looked at the snapped pictures. They both look gorgeous but Ruka added more swag to the pictures. Why won't she? She has been taking pictures virtually every days of life. We took some selfies together. We were admiring the pictures when Bayo and Funmilayo came around. They flooded the table with trays of food. The trays couldn't contain the table meant for four people. I suggested Bayo and my wife (Funmilayo) to make use of the next table: so as to have more space on the table.
I'm now left with Bidemi and Ruka. We ate silently without uttering a word. I devoured my fried rice with chicken, thinking how I'm going to do the laundry of my brother. The bet is as good as lost now. I relaxed my mind and I tried to enjoy the moment.
I don't care what happens again. I moved from my table to Bayo's table. Started snapping Bayo and Funmilayo with my phone. I continued taking their pictures, not minding looking at the other table. I could hear Bidemi and Ruka whispering some words to themselves but who cares, I continued taking the pictures and sometimes interchanging the phone with Bayo/Funmilayo to take the pictures. The pictures look too nice to be true. Bayo and Funmilayo looks cute together but I could still not betrayed my emotions because Funmilayo is my sister.
We were looking at the snapped pictures and laughing our hearts out when I heard Ruka's screaming at the top of her voice. "You can have him.. Okay". Everyone's attention was shifted to Ruka and Bidemi. I rushed over to their table, being cautious about the mood around. I wrapped my arms around Ruka, who was almost crying now.

Me: Ruka... what's it?
Ruka: (tears rolling down) it's nothing... I'm sorry Femi... I want to take my leave.
Me: (confused and looking at Bidemi) you said nothing but you want to take your leave. ... what happened Bidemi?
Bidemi: since she said nothing... it's nothing.
Ruka: (tears rolling freely now) I think we should go now. I'm tired of everything. I'm tired of.......
Me: it's okay... at least let us finish our food then we will leave.

I looked at Bidemi; which would signalled that I'm not very happy with her. She looked away with guilt showing in her eyes. If I'm to lose to the bet; at least it won't be like this. I never really wants it to be like this.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 6:47pm On Jan 06, 2015
harjibolar10:

Welcome back boss, happy new year in arrears

Same Ore!
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by boladex1: 7:17pm On Jan 06, 2015
hazardous is back, welcome

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by harjibolar10(m): 8:00pm On Jan 06, 2015
Finally back on track I guess?

Abi oga hazardous?

Oga boss, this your bidemi of a thing don dey do too much ooo, (make I no blame her much shaa), who know watin ruka talk also?

Welcome back thou

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 8:11pm On Jan 06, 2015
Yes... it feels good to be back.
Happy new year to you guys. Last update of the day coming soon.
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 9:04pm On Jan 06, 2015
I sat down with my girlfriends. Deeply lost in thought that I never knew that my sister had already called my name twice before her touch brought me back to life. She looks worried by my state and she managed telling me that they were through with their meals.

Me: (forcing a smile) okay... is my wallet still with you?
Funmilayo: yes Bros
Me: okay.... try to get takeaway packages for everyone. mine included... I want to give it to brother Segun.
Funmilayo: (smiling) okay boss...

She snapped her fingers at Bayo, signalling him to follow her. I really felt for Ruka; who has now resided to look at her own shoes. I kept quiet not wanting to say something that I will definitely regret. We all kept quiet until Bayo and Funmilayo came back with customised KFC nylons with items inside. I stood up to say something but Bayo cuts me off.

Bayo: Bros... can I talk with you in private?

I knew what he wants to talk about. I excused myself and we walked away from their midst to a place where we could see the girls but can't hear each other except we shout.

Bayo: (smiling) I just want to use this opportunity to say thank you for taking me and your sister out. Even if it has not being a pleasant one for you: I can't but say thank you. Thanks Brother Femi.
Me: (smiling) it's nothing.... but what makes you think it's not a pleasant one for me. Ooh.... because of the reaction of those girls.
Bayo: (smiling) it's not about their reaction that bothers me: it's yours that bothers Funmilayo and it automatically bothers me. I think you shouldn't have brought those girls to a place like this.
Me: (looking calm) I guessed you are right... I shouldn't have but I thought I could handle both of them with you guys around. I'm only dating one of them but the other one is just a very close friend; who thinks we are dating (lied).

I looked at the table and I could see Funmilayo talking with the girls. It seems they both planned it out. I ended the conversation with Bayo with him being confused about the girl I'm dating. I just have to get closer to them before Funmilayo talks herself into trouble with Bidemi. We were on our way back to the table when my phone rang, it's a call from Sarah. I stopped and picked while Bayo went back to the midst of the girls.

Me: (looking at Bidemi) hello dear!
Sarah: hello Ifemi... I'm sorry for not calling since morning... I hope you got a bank alert on your phone.
Me: (smiling) no oooo.... maybe it's the network. it might have entered. Thanks Dear.
Sarah: it's nothing: besides it's a token of 100k.
Me: (smiling) you call that token... I'm happy right now. very happy.
Sarah: (smiling) Femi... it's good that you are happy because you are the reason that I'm also happy right now.
Me: (giggles) I'm very glad to hear that.
Sarah: (voice serious) Femi, I need some favours from you and I believe that you can go out of your way to do it.
Me: (confused) you know that I can't deprive you of anything. If it's something you already believe that I can do to make you happy; why won't I?
Sarah: okay... it has to do with Adedoyin. she told me about how you turned her down today. She was not really happy about it.
Me: okay.... so what do you want me to do?
Sarah: she said you promised to see her tomorrow but she already has her doubt about you not coming. She said that I should help her to ensure that you come tomorrow.
Me: (smiling) so what do you want me to do? Your wish is my command.
Sarah: (giggles) it's okay my dear. She is helping me with a business proposal and I don't want to jeopardise it with this. I think you have to make it tomorrow.
Me: okay... I will try. is that all? I have to do something for my sister.
Sarah: okay... you and your sister. Okay... The last favour is from me... can we meet later today?
Me: (meet ke) I'm not too sure but I can still make it, that's if I'm able to finish what I'm doing now.

I ended the conversation with an erectionn in between my thighs. I promised to meet her at 6pm at Rooftop hotel. We spent 14minutes. I'm now back to reality.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jan 06, 2015
I tot hazardous isn't coming back again o,anyway wlcm bk nd happy new yr.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Galaxdiva(f): 10:22pm On Jan 06, 2015
I tot hazardous wil post like 6 to 7 updates to make up for d lost days... #sighs...nt happy jor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 8:28am On Jan 07, 2015
Galaxdiva:
I tot hazardous wil post like 6 to 7 updates to make up for d lost days... #sighs...nt happy jor

Lol! I want to but it's not that easy. Let just relax and enjoy the story but I'm back for now. Updating soon.

Good morning pals!
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 9:22am On Jan 07, 2015
I walked slowly towards the table; having it in mind about my erectionn. I got there and I started chatting with my sister.

Me: I'm sorry about everything today... it's not the best outing that I would have wished for; but I hope you enjoyed yourself
Funmilayo: (smiling) more than enjoyment sef... thank you bros! you are the best brother, any girl would have wished for.
Me: you got me there... I feel like crying.. I had a great time myself. I think we should get going. It's almost 5pm. Bayo's parents might be worried you know.

I collected my wallet and we all walked out of the eatery. The security guy greetings was more informal than formal. He told us to have a wonderful weekend. I knew what he wanted. I opened my wallet and slipped N500 into his palm. He started saying "thank you sir thank you sir". I just walked away and waved my hand like President Jonathan when he won his first election. We got to the car and we drove off.

Me: Bayo, you are the only person that I don't know it's destination. where do you stay.
Bayo: (smiling) my house is not too far from yours... you can drop me at your house. I can take a bike from there. I live at Shobayo's street. It's not too far from your house sir.

I insisted that I dropped him off at his house. I kept on driving with me looking at Bidemi and Ruka from the rear mirror. They were not as vocal as I would have wanted, but I don't care again. I dropped off Bayo in front of his house.

Bayo: (smiling) thank you Brother Femi.... I really had a great time. maybe we should do it some other time.
Me: (laughing) it was fun quite alright. I hope so too.

He waved goodbye to the girls and puts his thumb very near his left ear, signalling Funmilayo to call him later. I drove off. I'm now alone with the girls. We all kept quiet as I drove to Bidemi's house. I halted the break in front of her house. We all kept quiet. Everyone was expecting her to drop off the vehicle.

Bidemi: (voice harden)did I tell you to bring me home? I'm not ready to go home now.
Me: (checked the time) it's after 5pm already. I think you should go home, it's late.
Bidemi: you can't tell me if it's late or not.... I'm not coming down nor going home now.
Me: (forcing a smile) okay then... where are you going from here? because I'm going out once I packed this car.
Bidemi: no problem.... I'm going to your house. From there I can now decide if it's late or not.

I know Bidemi to be very stubborn: we can argue like that all day; she won't move an inch. I started the engine and I zoomed off with Bidemi still in the car. I'm now very unhappy. I looked at Ruka through the rear mirror; she has now turned from a lively, vibrant rich kid to a mouse who is being beaten by the rain. Only God knows what would be going through her head right now.
I have already lost the bet, because there is no how I could make up with the stunt that Bidemi performed today. I was lost in thought until I heard Ruka's voice.
Ruka: please stop... I'm not going to your house.
Me: ooh... I'm sorry! I thought you would not want your people to know that you went out with me. Let me drop you at our house then you walk back.
Ruka: (forcing a smile) it's okay... they are my people; I can handle them. Let me off Femi.
Me: (smiling) okay then.... I will call you. take care of yourself okay.

She alighted the vehicle and went over to Funmilayo.

Ruka : thank you Funmilayo... thank you very much. (tears rolling down her cheek)

My sister could not say anything as she hurriedly left for her house. That was when It dawn on me that my sister was involved in wooing her. I acted as if everything was normal as I started the ignition and I drove into our compound. My sister locked the gate while Bidemi and I walked silently into the house.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by kentozybee(m): 10:16am On Jan 07, 2015
Eyah Poor Ruka, Dat Biden Get Problem I Swear, Wats Her Problem Sef. It Just Painful To See U Do Ur Bros Laundry Fr Him, U Can Call Fr Help When U Need, I Am Available

3 Likes

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Mario1983(m): 10:25am On Jan 07, 2015
chia love is wicked
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 1:44pm On Jan 07, 2015
You can say that again #Mario1983
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 1:46pm On Jan 07, 2015
#nceesam

We got to the living room. I brought out my phone and saw an unread text message on it. I was not surprised when I read it. It was the bank alert Sarah told me about. I dialled her number not minding the presence of Bidemi. She picks.

Sarah: hello dear! Hope you are fine?
Me: I'm very fine. I just got the alert now. Thank you very much.
Sarah: it's nothing.... are you going to make the 6pm?
Me: (looking at Bidemi) yes... getting dressed up now.
Sarah: (giggles) okay dear... I can't wait to see you.
Me: me too... let me rush up: so as to meet up with the time.
Sarah: okay dear... love you.
Me: (smiling) the same here dear.

I ended the call still not minding the Bidemi's presence. She sat down quietly like a tamed dog. I left her for my room... Then rushed to the bathroom. The thought of meeting up with Sarah flooded my mind as I took my bath. It makes me have an erectionn. I just have to take my mind off today's event. I'm now through with my bathing. I headed for my room using the towel to dry my wet body.
I opened the door to my room and I was surprised to meet Bidemi on the bed. My 'OGA' is half erectedd. She fixed her eyes on it. I stylishly went to the wardrobe: picked a new boxers and I put it on. I was about rounding up with my dressing when Bidemi broke the silence.

Bidemi: I know that you are going to see a lady. What have I done to deserve this treatment from you? Is it a crime to show someone that you love them. Is it a.......
Me: (cuts her off) stop it Bidemi.... that's the point. you always think you are the only one in love. With the rubbish stunt you pulled today, have you ever thought; why I let it go and I allowed you into my house? No... no... you are just being crazy on how to possess what you never had... if I had known that this is how my dating you would be ; I would have stick to just being your friend. You made me look stupid in front of my little sister and friend. Hush...
Bidemi: (tears rolling down) that does not answer my question. Where are you going?

I wanted to say something but I just kept quiet because I already knew that she won't keep quiet until I gave her an answer to her rhetorical question. I need to get some condom from the wardrobe but with her still around me, I just can't. I dashed to Badoo's room. I was not surprised when I checked the corner of his wardrobe and I saw lots of condom there. I put a pack in my wallet. I was about closing the wardrobe when I saw packet of the performance enhancer that he gave me the other day. I looked at the pack for the name. It's tramadol. I used a tablet and I returned packet to the wardrobe.
It's now 5:55pm. I rushed to my room and I met Bidemi now crying. I'm not cut out for her tears. She's always like that when she does something wrong. I just have to look for a way to discharge her.

Me: Bidemi.... to be frank with you. I'm not really happy with what you did today. It's just a pity that we can talk about it now. I have to go. I'm going with a friend to get some project done. I'm already late.
Bidemi: (still crying) it's okay.... will you call me when you get back?

I just acted as if I'm not angry with her. I promised calling her. I walked her to the gate and I paid for the bike that takes her home.
At last, I'm now free. It's now some minutes after 6pm. I waited for a while, so as to be sure that she won't turn back. I stopped a bike and I headed for rooftop hotel. I dialled her Sarah's number and she picked.

Sarah: hello dear... are you there now?
Me: no ooo.. I am almost there and you?
Sarah: I'm just entering the hotel now... please don't keep me waiting. The same room 234 my dear.
Me: okay dear.

I got there around few minutes after I ended the call. I paid the bike man. I headed straight to the reception. I saw Ronke and we exchanged greetings.

Ronke: (smiling) Femi Femi... I saw your Babe now. she just entered the hotel building. You and this your babe.
Me: (smiling) big mama mi! Abi ooo. You just dey shine... dey shine.... my friend is really taking good care of you very well. Where is Tunde?
Ronke: (hissed) he is with a lady inside. Your friend is foolish. He.......
Me: (cuts her off) hey Ronke it's your Tunde we are talking about here. chill okay
Ronke: I'm sorry... he so much like woman.... look at you. It's you and Sarah. But Tunde, it's me and the others.
Me: I understood you very well. I would have loved to sit down and have this chat but I have an appointment. Maybe some other time.
Ronke: (smiling) no problem... let me give you my number then we can talk over it with a drink.

I brought out my phone and I stretch out my hand to give her. She extended her hand to my arm and she caressed it down to my hand.

I just stood there speechless. With my tramadol starting to take effect.

8 Likes

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by nceedaga(m): 3:49pm On Jan 07, 2015
welldone oga hazardous. tnks for dedicating d last post to me
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by aprilwise(m): 3:56pm On Jan 07, 2015
Nice work.
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by nanakwame14(m): 4:13pm On Jan 07, 2015
Good job buddy, rrally nice story, can i get your email
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by devine99(m): 4:44pm On Jan 07, 2015
**in Femi's voice** Holla, holla, we dem boiz!!!
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by harjibolar10(m): 6:21pm On Jan 07, 2015
Oga harzardous

Keep 'em coming
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 8:42pm On Jan 07, 2015
nanakwame14:
Good job buddy, rrally nice story, can i get your email

Thanks... I really appreciate your comment.

Updating soon!
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 10:19pm On Jan 07, 2015
She rubbed my arms down to my hand and collected the phone. She romantically punched her number into the phone. She used her tongue to lick her lips. I stood there like a figure head. She noticed the budge in between my legs. I dint even bother to cover it up. She smiled and came over to me and whispered into my ear.

Ronke: (sexyy voice) control yourself lover boy.... just call me later. You can really help a sister out.
Me: o ookay... I will definitely give you a call.

She cat walked away while I look at the biggest voluptuous bumbum I have ever seen. I shake my head in disbelieve. I stood still till I could see her no more. I'm now back to reality. I rushed into rooftop hotel building with thoughts of what happened. I got to room 234 exactly 6:34pm. I'm already charged and I feel like getting down immediately. I managed to force a greeting with the monster in my trousers visibly shown to her.

Me: (smiling) hello dear
Sarah: (smiling) I'm very glad you could make it. It shows that you are a man of your word and I love you more for that.
Me: (smiling) thank you... and I love you too.

I'm not ready for the greetings. Ronke and the tramadol has raised my libi*do. I hurriedly removed my clothes while she was busy removing her earrings and necklace. It took longer than I would have anticipated. I pushed her on back, loosen her wrapper. She kept smiling and seems she is enjoying the whole show. I laid on top of her, kissed her on her mouth. I shifted her pantss to the left side, thereby exposing her "V" then used my OGA to locate the entrance of her "V". In one swift thrust... I penetrated her. She screamed. She is still very dry and didn't expect me to dive in like that. I relaxed for 15seconds with my very hard "OGA" still inside of her. I could feel the muscles of her "V" massaging my "OGA". I started pumping slowly with long strokes. She's well lubricated now. I changed the rhythm to fast and short strokes. She bucks up with the rhythm. She screamed; I continued pumping in and out of her as she reached her first organ*m of the day. I got off her. I gently pushed her bumbum, making her rest on her side. I positioned myself behind her. I entered from the rear. I pounded her with great impetus. Her breathing increased. I bended her right leg while I continued with the pounding. We continued in that position for 10mins. She started gasping for air and begging me to stop. I ignored her plea and continued. She screamed wildly as she had her second orga*sm of the night. I allowed her to rest.
It's now very late now... I know that she is already done for the day. I rushed to the bathroom and took my bath. I came out and she's still sleeping. It's now 7:42pm. I woke her up: so that she would be conscious of the time.

Sarah: I dint know that I slept off for that long.
Me: (smiling) I'm sorry for waking you up, but I have to rush down home. It's almost 8pm now.
Sarah: okay... I'm very tired. I will take my bath at home. Let me drop you off at home.

She dressed up and applied light makeup to her face. She dropped me off in front of my house. Not before she told me that I should look for a way to keep up with Adedoyin's appointment tomorrow.
I walked majestically into the house with my mind very much relax. I met Funmilayo in the living room. She seems very happy to see me.

Funmilayo: (smiling) welcome back Brother Femi.... I'm very happy today. All thanks to you.
Me: (smiling) I had fun myself... if not for those girls. I'm glad you had fun anyway.
Funmilayo: so... you and Bidemi are really going out?
Me: ooh... I'm tired and starving Funmilayo... please what are you cooking?
Funmilayo: mummy is the one cooking today... I think the food won't be ready in the next 30mins. if you are really that hungry, I could give you part of the snacks you bought for me today.
Me: please do... I'm starving to death... have you given brother Segun his own package?
Funmilayo: yes.... I told him that you got it for him... he said I should thank you on his behalf.

She gave me 2 meat pie and a malt from the fridge. I devoured it and left for my room. I'm now alone. Thinking about today's event. Ronke's thought over shadowed the saga that happened between Bidemi and Ruka. I just kept thinking about the Ronke's backyard when I heard a knock on the door. Badoo entered the room before I could say anything.

Me: Good evening bros
Brother Segun: evening.. I know that you would have won the bet. Maybe that was why you got me some snacks from an eatery to celebrate your victory.

I just kept mute. I don't know if to lie that I did it with Ruka, so as to buy more time to achieve my aim.

Good night pals.... Updating tomorrow.

5 Likes

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by reap40: 10:54pm On Jan 07, 2015
sweet dreams boss! really happy to see you back.
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by tolam4skywd(m): 11:27pm On Jan 07, 2015
Sweet dreams to u too, boss...
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by oluwaemmanuel: 11:57am On Jan 08, 2015
Hazard. Oya o.. We don cum
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by nanakwame14(m): 12:24pm On Jan 08, 2015
hazardous:

Thanks... I really appreciate your comment.

Updating soon!

Ok, still waiting for the email

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by pwettyhardey(f): 2:42pm On Jan 08, 2015
Feeling good. Hazardous update na

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Divineluv14(f): 3:18pm On Jan 08, 2015
Interesting

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 9:26pm On Jan 08, 2015
I just kept staring at my brother. He started feeling uncomfortable with what I have to say. I know that there's no how I could hit the target tomorrow; not even on the day I have a date with Adedoyin.

Me: (smiling) I would have loved to tell you that I won but it's just a bet.
Brother Segun: so... did you nail her?
Me: no ooo... but I almost did....
Brother Segun: (excited) so tell me exactly what happened.... everything: bit by bit.

I took my time to explain everything to him without mixing any of the characters. He was very surprised that Bidemi could be so vicious with her innocent look. We were busy gisting about the whole issue when Funmilayo brought in my dinner. It's Amala and ewedu. I wouldn't have wished for a better food.

Brother Segun: (smiling) Funmilayo ... so it's because Femi took you out today, is that why you are pampering him like this?
Funmilayo: (feeling shy) hanhan... big bros... don't I use to bring food into your room?
Brother Segun: yes you do; but not in a complete package like this.... served him in a big tray with drinking water and washing hand basin.
Me: (smiling) bros... you better go and ask our parents to give birth to another girl.. so that you can have your own wife. don't get jealous over my wife oooo.

We all laughed and cracked jokes over today's event. It's been long that we all sat down and have an open discussion. Brother Segun was really enjoying himself that his mouth slipped about the bet.

Brother Segun: (smiling) it means that if you don't have your way with Ruka tomorrow... I win.
Me: (blinks at him) what bet? I don't know what you are talking about?
Funmilayo: what bet Brother Segun? And what has Ruka got to do with this bet of yours?
Brother Segun: hem hem.... so Femi did not tell you anything about the bet?

Funmilayo was about to say something when Mummy entered the room. We greeted her.

All: (smiling) welcome ma....
Mummy: so what are we celebrating that you guys just have to keep to yourself today? Even you Funmilayo.
Funmilayo: (smiling) mummy, brother Femi took me to KFC today after school.
Femi: hanhan... Iyawo.... do you have to tell mummy?
Mummy: (smiling) she has to... so that I can say thank you. but come to think of it.... that means that you dint have your home lessons today?
Me: (smiling) I did mummy... I begged Chidinma to close early today?
Mummy: okay... but you should have told me.... I need to call Chidinma. she should at least call me when you made such request.

It took the help of Brother Segun to persuade her not to call her. we all discussed about the days event. Funmilayo explained her outing but leaving the part of our friends. It's now late. Mummy left us and told Funmilayo should go to her bed after 10mins. Immediately mummy left, Funmilayo continued from where she left off.

Funmilayo: what is it about the bet?
Brother Segun: it's nothing little sister.... we just made a bet that Ruka and Femi relationship won't last for two weeks. And guess what: it didn't even last for a week.
Femi: (relieved) we will be back again.... I may have lost the bet but we will surely be back again.

We succeeded in making her believe what we wanted her to believe. She left for her room after kissing her brothers good night. It's now me and Badoo.

Me: there's still tomorrow.... the bet is on till tomorrow evening.
Brother Segun: (smiling) no need to worry yourself.... it's just laundry.

We were still discussing about Ruka; when Ruka called. I showed the phone to Badoo, who insisted that I picked. I picked and immediately put it on speakerphone: so as far Badoo to hear our conversation.

Me: (sober voice) hello Ruka... how are you doing?
Ruka: (very low voice) how do you expect me to be doing? I loved you. I trusted you.
Me: (cuts her off) I'm sorry about everything that happened today. It's not something that I planned.
Ruka: so you dint planned it... so she's actually your girlfriend: but you told me you had no girlfriend. You guys are just the same; you such a lying bast*rd.
Me: you have every right to call me names... I'm even ashame to call you since the event of the day. There's no point lying again. Bidemi is actually my girlfriend but we were not on talking terms when I met you. I'm really ashamed of.....
Ruka: (crying) just stop it.... I have never been lucky with guys. Fatimo warned me about you and your brother; but I still took a risk to go out with you. I have never been ridiculed like today in my life. All because of what? I never deserved this from you.
Me: (sad) I'm sorry...I don't know what to say... I'm sorry
Ruka: (crying continues) you are sorry... will that bring back my self esteem? I feel used and dumped. I feel like taking my life right now. Femi... I hate you... I hate you.

I'm about to say something but she ended the call. I looked at Badoo's face: who was actually moved. We stood there for minutes, sinking down what she said.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by kentozybee(m): 9:34pm On Jan 08, 2015
hazardous:
I just kept staring at my brother. He started feeling uncomfortable with what I have to say. I know that there's no how I could hit the target tomorrow; not even on the day I have a date with Adedoyin.

Me: (smiling) I would have loved to tell you that I won but it's just a bet.
Brother Segun: so... did you nail her?
Me: no ooo... but I almost did....
Brother Segun: (excited) so tell me exactly what happened.... everything: bit by bit.

I took my time to explain everything to him without mixing any of the characters. He was very surprised that Bidemi could be so vicious with her innocent look. We were busy gisting about the whole issue when Funmilayo brought in my dinner. It's Amala and ewedu. I wouldn't have wished for a better food.

Brother Segun: (smiling) Funmilayo ... so it's because Femi took you out today, is that why you are pampering him like this?
Funmilayo: (feeling shy) hanhan... big bros... don't I use to bring food into your room?
Brother Segun: yes you do; but not in a complete package like this.... served him in a big tray with drinking water and washing hand basin.
Me: (smiling) bros... you better go and ask our parents to give birth to another girl.. so that you can have your own wife. don't get jealous over my wife oooo.

We all laughed and cracked jokes over today's event. It's been long that we all sat down and have an open discussion. Brother Segun was really enjoying himself that his mouth slipped about the bet.

Brother Segun: (smiling) it means that if you don't have your way with Ruka tomorrow... I win.
Me: (blinks at him) what bet? I don't know what you are talking about?
Funmilayo: what bet Brother Segun? And what has Ruka got to do with this bet of yours?
Brother Segun: hem hem.... so Femi did not tell you anything about the bet?

Funmilayo was about to say something when Mummy entered the room. We greeted her.

All: (smiling) welcome ma....
Mummy: so what are we celebrating that you guys just have to keep to yourself today? Even you Funmilayo.
Funmilayo: (smiling) mummy, brother Femi took me to KFC today after school.
Femi: hanhan... Iyawo.... do you have to tell mummy?
Mummy: (smiling) she has to... so that I can say thank you. but come to think of it.... that means that you dint have your home lessons today?
Me: (smiling) I did mummy... I begged Chidinma to close early today?
Mummy: okay... but you should have told me.... I need to call Chidinma. she should at least call me when you made such request.

It took the help of Brother Segun to persuade her not to call her. we all discussed about the days event. Funmilayo explained her outing but leaving the part of our friends. It's now late. Mummy left us and told Funmilayo should go to her bed after 10mins. Immediately mummy left, Funmilayo continued from where she left off.

Funmilayo: what is it about the bet?
Brother Segun: it's nothing little sister.... we just made a bet that Ruka and Femi relationship won't last for two weeks. And guess what: it didn't even last for a week.
Femi: (relieved) we will be back again.... I may have lost the bet but we will surely be back again.

We succeeded in making her believe what we wanted her to believe. She left for her room after kissing her brothers good night. It's now me and Badoo.

Me: there's still tomorrow.... the bet is on till tomorrow evening.
Brother Segun: (smiling) no need to worry yourself.... it's just laundry.

We were still discussing about Ruka; when Ruka called. I showed the phone to Badoo, who insisted that I picked. I picked and immediately put it on speakerphone: so as far Badoo to hear our conversation.

Me: (sober voice) hello Ruka... how are you doing?
Ruka: (very low voice) how do you expect me to be doing? I loved you. I trusted you.
Me: (cuts her off) I'm sorry about everything that happened today. It's not something that I planned.
Ruka: so you dint planned it... so she's actually your girlfriend: but you told me you had no girlfriend. You guys are just the same; you such a lying bast*rd.
Me: you have every right to call me names... I'm even ashame to call you since the event of the day. There's no point lying again. Bidemi is actually my girlfriend but we were not on talking terms when I met you. I'm really ashamed of.....
Ruka: (crying) just stop it.... I have never been lucky with guys. Fatimo warned me about you and your brother; but I still took a risk to go out with you. I have never been ridiculed like today in my life. All because of what? I never deserved this from you.
Me: (sad) I'm sorry...I don't know what to say... I'm sorry
Ruka: (crying continues) you are sorry... will that bring back my self esteem? I feel used and dumped. I feel like taking my life right now. Femi... I hate you... I hate you.

I'm about to say something but she ended the call. I looked at Badoo's face: who was actually moved. We stood there for minutes, sinking down what she said.
I Don Know Say Ruka Para Mode No Go Good, Anyway Take Heart Mr Hazardous
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by harjibolar10(m): 3:09am On Jan 09, 2015
kentozybee:
I Don Know Say Ruka Para Mode No Go Good, Anyway Take Heart Mr Hazardous
Sir! You don't need to quote all update before you can convey that message now*just saying*

Any ways; harzardous: I feels like nacking ya head with a plank right now(only if possible), can't believe you are still toy-ing with someone's(ruka) emotional feelings; ehnn, ko daa now. Please, by now. I hope you should have cancel the bet or accept the loss, you know ruka fit take her life as she said oo(I know that kind of ladies, they can do an un-do oo)

And, did I forgort to say, I hate that bidemi(for real), stupid and immature being, oode oshi

And if I may also ask, is motunrayo dead? Cos, its been long that I've(we've) heard of her ooo

Ride on boss
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by kentozybee(m): 7:02am On Jan 09, 2015
harjibolar10:

Sir! You don't need to quote all update before you can convey that message now*just saying*

Any ways; harzardous: I feels like nacking ya head with a plank right now(only if possible), can't believe you are still toy-ing with someone's(ruka) emotional feelings; ehnn, ko daa now. Please, by now. I hope you should have cancel the bet or accept the loss, you know ruka fit take her life as she said oo(I know that kind of ladies, they can do an un-do oo)

And, did I forgort to say, I hate that bidemi(for real), stupid and immature being, oode oshi

And if I may also ask, is motunrayo dead? Cos, its been long that I've(we've) heard of her ooo

Ride on boss
No Vex Oo, I Think Dats D Best I Can Do, not December best, na my keyboard auto correction dey do im own

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by harjibolar10(m): 7:13am On Jan 09, 2015
kentozybee:
No Vex Oo, I Think Dats December Best I Can Do
Vex kee cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (79) (Reply)

Love Hiccups / Black Maria / United In Betrayal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 141
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.