Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,799 members, 7,827,949 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) - Literature (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) (860862 Views)

The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) / Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor / My Complicated Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (79) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by kentozybee(m): 8:54am On Jan 09, 2015
harjibolar10:

Vex kee cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Abi Na, Wetin I Wan Say Again
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 9:07am On Jan 10, 2015
We really felt for her. I couldn't remember all that she said, but the way she uses the word ' I hate you' .... frightens me. It's supposed to be a bet but it turns out to an emotional wreck for both of us. I now regret taking the bet with my brother.

Brother Segun: (coughing) Femi... I know how it feels with you right now. but there's no easy way to breakups. I have been there. Girls had said more horrible things to me during breakups. You just have to live with it. I think you should just forget about the bet for now. Concentrate about other things. She will be fine. Time will definitely heal her heart. It's well...... Henhen... before I forget what did she said Fatimo told her about me?
Me: (low voice) she said that your friendship with Fatimo was not a pleasant one and that you are too into girls.
Brother Segun: (smiling) ooh... it's okay. it's better to be the player than being the one played. It's still new to you: someday you will understand what I mean.
Me: I hope so bros.. do you still have Fatimo's number? Maybe I could give her call, so she could beg Ruka on my behalf.
Brother Segun: I don't keep people's number that long on my phone. I have deleted it. Besides I don't think it's the right time for you to call Fatimo.... only time will redefine your friendship: that's if you still want her.

He really gave me some pep talk; even though some of it was that of a pervert. He really put a smile on my face. We joked about the whole issue before he later left for his room.
It is now very late and I'm lonely in my misery. I'm not feeling sleepy at all. I needed to talk to someone. My spirit is very low. I dare not call Ruka: she is the reason my spirit is low. I picked up my phone and I dialled Adedoyin's number. She picked on the first beep.

Adedoyin: I was not expecting your call but I'm glad that you called. How are you doing?
Me: I'm okay... just that I slept early and I couldn't get myself back to sleep.. hope I dint disturb your sleep also?
Adedoyin: (smiling) no oooo... I have been watching some Nigeria movies on Africa magic, it's been long I had time to watch TV. All thanks to you anyway.
Me: (smiling) how do you mean?
Adedoyin: don't bother yourself.... Sarah told me that you promised to come around tomorrow.
Me: yes..... but it would be in the afternoon.... anytime from 1pm... but I would make a call in the morning to confirm the actual time.
Adedoyin: (okay) no worries dear! I don't know why I love you so much..... it just seems I have not fallen in love with someone before. When Sarah told me about you, I thought she exaggerated everything. But now I can see things clearly for myself. I wish you could come along with us to Abuja.
Me: (smiling) I'm glad that I dint disappoints you nor Sarah. In all fairness, you are cute. I mean very cute. You being in my life right now, is beyond my widest dream. I think I love you too.... when someone is always in your thoughts, it's either for the right/wrong reasons. you are there for the right reasons: which makes me know that I love you too. As for the Abuja..... you know that I would love to but you already know that I can't. I just can't. My parents are the main reason.
Adedoyin: (cuts me off) I know.... I'm just saying. please try to come early. I will be expecting you by 1pm.
Me: (giggles) I said anytime from 1pm... but don't worry, I will make the 1pm. I just can't wait to kiss off your lipstick from your lips.

We talked like teenagers in love; laughed loudly and kept saying "I love you" at the end of each topic. She just kept drumming it into my ear that I should try to come early. I ended the call with a big smile on my face. She really gave me a lift.
It's now some minutes after 11pm. Still not feeling sleepy but my spirit is elated now. I tried not to think about Ruka's issue but it just kept flooding back. I just have to think about something else. That was when Ronke's thought flashed on my mind. I started fantasising it in my mind. Ronke is a very big lady. She has the widest hip and biggest thighs. I smiled as I thought how I would raise those thighs and rests it on my shoulder as I work on her. It's just impossible. I kept daydreaming about Ronke that I slept off.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 9:12am On Jan 10, 2015
harjibolar10:

Any ways; harzardous: I feels like nacking ya head with a plank right now(only if possible), can't believe you are still toy-ing with someone's(ruka) emotional feelings; ehnn, ko daa now. Please, by now. I hope you should have cancel the bet or accept the loss, you know ruka fit take her life as she said oo(I know that kind of ladies, they can do an un-do oo)

And, did I forgort to say, I hate that bidemi(for real), stupid and immature being, oode oshi

And if I may also ask, is motunrayo dead? Cos, its been long that I've(we've) heard of her ooo

Ride on boss

Thank God that you can't (the bolded).
And as for Motunrayo... her play would soon come around. she's the part of the story and I can't finish it without her in it.
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by harjibolar10(m): 9:27am On Jan 10, 2015
hazardous:

Thank God that you can't (the bolded).
And as for Motunrayo... her play would soon come around. she's the part of the story and I can't finish it without her in it.
You are mouthed boss
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Nobody: 10:42am On Jan 11, 2015
bro hazard abeg do complete this ur tori nah.
me just d wait make u update
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by MhizDare(f): 11:00am On Jan 11, 2015
Hello friends. Kindly vote Kinwayne for 'Best New Comer' of the month by clicking this link https://www.nairaland.com/1804027/free-n5000-writer-here-every/42#29685014.

Thanx.
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Nobody: 7:47am On Jan 12, 2015
hope motunrayo is nt sarah or adedoyin's daughter,hmm..m just relating it 2 d 1st chapter *guessing* anyways update soon.
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by harjibolar10(m): 9:21am On Jan 12, 2015
sophieabou:
hope motunrayo is nt sarah or adedoyin's daughter,hmm..m just relating it 2 d 1st chapter *guessing* anyways update soon.
Very thoughtful of you

#seconded shaa
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 9:59am On Jan 12, 2015
harjibolar10:

Very thoughtful of you
#seconded shaa

Thirdeded..... smiling!
Let's keep our fingers crossed... we might be surprised/disappointed at the end of the story.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 9:29pm On Jan 12, 2015
I slept off trying to fight off Ruka's thought with Ronke's fantasies. It was not easy.
I woke up around 4:41am. It's saturday. All my family members were still sleeping; why won't they? They have been through a lot during the week. I picked up my phone; checked the airtime on it. I have N156 on my phone. It's not much to make a long conversation. I tried getting back to sleep but I just can't. I drafted a message to Ruka.

" I'm not texting to beg you back (no). I'm just concerned about us. I'm very sure that neither of us had a good night rest (smiling). Ruka, I might have lied to get into your life but I never lied when I said I love you. I love you Ruka but it's too late for that now. Just find it in your heart to forgive me and I pray that you............"

I ended the text with a blank space. I wanted her to fill the space with her imagination. I forwarded the 3pages text message to her exactly 5:03am and it delivered almost immediately. I read the message again, trying to guess what was going through her head as I imagined her reading the text. I relaxed when I finished reading the text. I was not surprised when I saw her call rang on my phone. I picked with my heart in my mouth.

Me: Good morning... how are you doing?
Ruka: I saw your message.... I dint get the last part of the message.
Me: okay... has it gotten that bad that you no longer return my greetings?
Ruka: okay.... good morning.
Me: (smiling) morning... how was your night?
Ruka: it was fine... now answer my question?
Me: okay.... the message is meant for only you.... anything you fill in there.... is what it is.
Ruka: so you pray that I will find another person. Okay.... thank you very much Femi... thank you very much.
Me: it's not what I meant.... what I meant was that "I prayed that one day, I hope... we will be happy together like every other day except today.
Ruka: (voice calm) so what do you want from me?
Me: to be frank with you.... I don't know. I just don't want to see you hurt like today again.
Ruka: (voice shaking) so you prefer her over me? I understand you very well.
Me: it's not what you are thinking... I'm very sad about the whole issue. I just don't want such things to happen again.... (cuts me off)
Ruka: (crying) I bet it won't happen again.... just keep to yourself. Don't text me with blank messages. I thought you wanted to apologise but I can now see clearly that you have been playing me all along. You broke all the humanity inside of me. I told you about my past relationship but instead of you helping me get out of the cupboard: you betrayed my love and trust.
Me: (remorse voice) I'm really sorry for making you this sad. I will make it up to you, I promise.
Ruka: don't bother yourself.... you have already failed to fulfil your last promise... what makes you think you will be able to fulfil another one?
Me: I....
Ruka: (cuts me off) Femi... you don't know what you want.... just leave me alone. I will get over it with time. You still have Bidemi to fall back on but what do I have? A broken heart... all thanks to you. (crying) Femi... go and meet your Bidemi.

She terminated the call before I could say anything. I would have called her back but I don't have much airtime on the phone.
She still felt bad about the issue. Why won't she? Bidemi has been a thorn in my flesh.
I don't want to beg without sorting out Bidemi's issue. How I got enslaved to Bidemi...Is still a mystery to me. I have had thoughts of letting Bidemi go but I just can't comprehends it with another lady filling her place. I wished the love I have for her... is not as strong as it is....

Poor Ruka... she already knows she is fighting a lost battle.

7 Likes

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by harjibolar10(m): 10:48pm On Jan 12, 2015
I no go talk(I no go even coment)

But oga!!! You ain't doing well at all ooo I swear. I'm feeling bad for Ruka oo, ohh poor Ruka(very sympathetic of her)

Anyways, give me her digit, make I help consoul her, and I bet you will thank me later.

Keep'em coming boss

3 Likes

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 12:18am On Jan 13, 2015
It's almost 6am... I have started hearing sound of movements in the house. I just have to arrange myself for the day. I don't have much airtime on the phone. I flashed Sarah and she called back.

Sarah: (smiling) good morning my dear.
Me: (giggles) good morning love.... I had dreams about us together.
Sarah: (smiling) it seems you have started missing me already.
Me: yes.... I wish you were the one I'm meeting today not Adedoyin.
Sarah: (chuckles) me too... but I don't want to jeopardise my chances with her. please just do it for me. I know how you feel.
Me: (feeling sad) I hope you do.... sleeping and pretending to love someone that you don't... it really hurts.
Sarah: just do this for me okay... I don't want her to have any negativity in her helping me. Please Femi...
Me: I have made up my mind to see her.... don't worry. We will meet by 1pm today at Rooftop hotel.
Sarah: she told me that... just try to make her happy and try to talk her about my proposal. I need all the help I can get, so that she would be indebted to help me.
Me: (smiling) no problem.... I will try to chat her up on your behalf but please don't take my conversations with her personally.
Sarah: what do you mean?
Me: I know that she will definitely tell you what I told her and you will surely react about it.
Sarah: (smiling) don't bother yourself.... I will understand this time around.

We talked for a while and she ended the call telling me that she would definitely miss me.
I can't wait for them to go for their business proposal at Abuja. I will definitely have time for girls within the same age bracket: Not women that would have passed for my mother. I entered the bathroom brushed my teeth and off to Funmilayo's room. I screamed her name from afar before opening the door. She is still sleeping.

Me: wake up Iyawo mi...
Funmilayo: (yawning) ooh... Brother Femi... today's Saturday. The only time I get to sleep till 7:30am.

I woke her up and we did domestic chores together. I went to the kitchen, helped mum with the cooking. She was somehow surprised that I'm helping her out.

Mummy: this one that you are helping me in the kitchen. I hope you haven't done anything wrong?
Me: (smiling) no oooo... I mean yes.... I'm going out to see one of my friends in afternoon and I don't want you to miss me when I'm gone.
Mummy: I don't know any of your friends except the Adeboye's. I hope he's not the one that got you drunk the other day.
Me: hanhan mummy... that's one of my mistakes I want to forget.
Mummy: I'm sorry for bringing it up. So which of your friends are you going to see today?
Me: (smiling) you are asking as if you know any of my friends... I'm going out to a friend.
Mummy: not knowing any of your friends, does not mean that I won't check after you.

We argued for awhile before she agreed to let me go out; only that I come back before 5pm. I rushed over to her and planted a surprise peck on her cheek.

Me: (smiling) thanks mum... let me make an urgent call... love you (walking out of the kitchen)
Mummy: you are such a naughty boy...you'ved gotten what you wanted.

I dint reply her. I rushed over to my room and connected a call to Adedoyin. She picked.

Adedoyin: Good morning Femi
Me: morning dear. How was your night?
Adedoyin: never would have been better.. having it in mind that you have agreed seeing me today .
Me: (smiling) yes... I can't wait to see you too... my mum just gave me the go ahead but she insisted I come home before 5pm.
Adedoyin: (smiling) that's very good... at least we will have 4 hours to ourselves.
Me: yes... I'm very happy when she said 5pm... but I have to hang up now because I promised to help her to do some things before 1pm.
Sarah: okay dear... love you
Me: love you too...

I terminated the call with the airtime on my phone remaining N30. I went to the bathroom for my bath. I ate my light breakfast... akara and pap. it's now some minutes to 12pm. The time looks slow. I had never used drug on Adedoyin before but I don't think I have the strength to last 4 hours. I rushed to Badoo's room.
He's not in his room. I rushed to his wardrobe ... picked a sachet of performance enhancer drug.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by aprilwise(m): 5:50am On Jan 13, 2015
Sarah is using you to get what she wants. Anyway nice story.
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by D9ty7(m): 10:32am On Jan 13, 2015
Nairaland writers go all length to satisfy we the readers and it is very painful to see that these readers are not being appreciated for what they do. Its not like they depend on our encouragement, but they deserve it. And now someone who God has blessed and wanted to help people with the little he has with the help of Princes.a has decided to give a sum of #5000 to a writer every month, a #500 recharge card to the writer who updates consistently in a month. And also 20% of the #5000 to the best upcoming writer.
All you have to do is vote, vote and vote.
Proceedures for voting.
1. Click on this link; https://www.nairaland.com/newpost?topic=1804027
2. Cast your vote in this format;
i. BEST NEWCOMER
Mr XXXXXXX
ii. BEST WRITER OF THE MONTH
a. Miss XOXXX
b. Mrs OXXXX
c. Prof COXXX.
Note: In the newcomer category, three writers are being considered for the month of January, they are;
Touchmeder, Kinwayne and Thronekid. You can only vote for one of them.

Also, in the best writer category, you can always vote for three writers. There are over fifty writers on Nairaland, give them your votes and help them win #5000. Its a token right? We all know, but at least they can use it in subscribing their phones and Laptops just to keep you entertained.
Below are the writers who can not be voted for in the best writer category;
1. Pri.ncesa
2. Sa.mmyhoe
3. Te.mitopeDaniel
4. Au.dreyTimms
5. D.9ty7
6. Roy.ver
7. Dive.pen
8. The.Rock5555
The writers mentioned above cannot win the best writer, not because they are not yet eighteen, but because they have won it before. So vote for the numerous other talented writers that are yet to win this prize and see wonders.

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 13, 2015
D9ty7 na me comment pass just dat me too dey disappointed, cause I gats wait two-one day to get update. but all the same I salute you@hazardous[color=#990000]
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by ixora3(f): 9:39pm On Jan 14, 2015
Didn't knw nairaland had such swt storieS.my sis jst introduced me.havnt slept well since yesterday.pls try and update u have a new fan

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 9:56pm On Jan 14, 2015
I was about leaving Badoo's room when he came out from the bathroom. We exchanged greetings and I told him about the drug I came for. He said I should stop or quit using those types of drugs: because it tends to have adverse effect in the future. I just ignore his advice and smiled as I walked out of his room.
I dashed to my room... brought out my wallet. The wallet is quite big than usual. I emptied it on my bed. It's the money that's remaining from the yesterday's uneventful outing with my sister and some sachet of condom that's in it. I counted out five thousand from the money... puts it besides the condoms and I set out to put the remaining money inside the drawer when I saw the door flung opened.
With the condom and money not within my reach that I could easily cover it up. I fixed my eyes on the door and hoping it wouldn't be one of my parent.
It's Bidemi. I'm a little bit relieved.... but what on earth would she be doing at my house at this time of the day. I shouted at her.

Me: Can't you knock?
Bidemi: I'm sorry... I thought I did. I'm sorry. Good morning.
Me: (walks to the bed) morning.... what can I do for you? I'm running late for an appointment.
Bidemi: okay... since you failed to call back as promised yesterday... and I know that you won't pick my call if I dare call... I decided to come check how you are doing.
Me: (forcing a smile and packing the stuffs off the bed) as you can see, I'm fine and already dressed up for an appointment.
Bidemi: where are you going? I could tag along if you don't mind?
Me: (giggles) tag along? So that you could insult everybody that comes my way again. No thanks. I'm going to Surulere to help one of my male friend to do something... he dint tell me to bring someone along.
Bidemi: so you are going to a male friends place with condoms stuffed into your wallet. Femi... why are you doing this?
Me: ooh... the condom? You were not supposed to see that... actually the condom is about sex education. I'm running late, I will explain it to you when I get back.
Bidemi: okay... I hope you are not angry with me again? I'm very sorry.
Me: I'm still angry but we will talk about it when I come back. (laying the bed)
Bidemi: okay Femi.. I love you.

Those words made me felt guilty about my appointment with Adedoyin; I pretended that I didn't hear. She moved closer and planted a wet kiss on my lips. I reciprocated it by opening up my lips and allowing her tongue to roam freely inside my mouth. I broke off with her and pleaded with her that I'm running late. We both walked out of the room and heading out of the house when we met Funmilayo on the stairs.

Funmilayo: (smiling) hello Bidemi... are you guys going out together?
Bidemi: Good afternoon Funmilayo... no oo.. I'm on my way home. he is seeing me off... then from there to his friends place.
Me: it's almost 1pm.... tell mum that I'm off.... I will call her as soon as I get there.

I rushed down while Bidemi followed me after hurriedly saying goodbye to my sister. We both stood in front of the gate waiting for a bikes that would conveyed us to our different destination. I'm kind of nervous and looking at the direction of Ruka's house: hoping not to see her.
I got a bike for her and I paid. She blew me a kiss as the bike man takes off. I waited for a while: to be sure that Bidemi did not turn back. I got a bike and I rushed down to rooftop hotel. I got there exactly 1:11pm. I connected a call to Adedoyin. She picked.

Me: hello... I'm there already. where are you?
Adedoyin: I'm inside... same room 234. I'm expecting you.
Me: okay... I will join in a moment.

As I was rushing inside the hotel. I heard shouts of my name. Ikoko.. ikoko.... it's Tunde, Ronke and their other friends. I went over to their table... we greeted. Ronke is the only female in their midst. I shook hands with everyone of them but Ronke insisted that I can't greet her like the way I greeted the others. I bent down and I gave her a peck on her soft cheek.
We talked for like 5minutes before I excused myself from their midst. I headed straight to room 234. I took one tablet of tramadol before I knocked at the door. I entered without waiting for her response.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 10:40pm On Jan 14, 2015
#Ixora3

I met Adedoyin on the bed naked. Her face suggested that she just applied a little makeup on her face. She looks more beautiful.

Me: (smiling) sexyy as ever but more beautiful. Good afternoon dear!
Adedoyin: (giggles) good afternoon love... thanks for the compliment. you are not looking bad yourself.
Me: thanks dear... I'm...I'm.....
Adedoyin: (confused) what is it? You know that you can confide in me.
Me: (smiling) I know... but I just got here. We still have lots of hours to ourselves. don't let me bored you with my childish thought.

I stood up and went to lock the door from behind. I went over to the sound system... then played Shina Peters song. I heard her playing the song the other day she dropped me off at home. She immediately stood up and started dancing. She sure knows how to dance. The way she she swings her body, only made me to remember Kikelomo the other day. I'm not a bad dancer but the way Adedoyin is rolling her waist makes me want to get down immediately. I took off my clothes and I held her waist; preventing it from falling off.
We both danced and she rubbed her butt against my groins. I'm now very stiff down there. I inserted my index finger into her "V". She gave a moan. I pushed her on the bed and I inserted my OGA inside her. I pumped and she held onto me very tight, making me think that she wanted to squeeze the life out of me. I dint have much space to really thrust. She continued holding me tight and started calling my name in different languages "femmiiii ...femmmyy".I wriggled my way from her grip. I raised her right leg on my shoulder and I pumped for 2 minutes and I put it back..... raised the left leg on my shoulder and I pumped for another 2 minutes before I now puts both legs on my shoulder. I pumped with my OGA reaching its limit inside of her. I held her on both knees... folded it and I pushed inside of her with one long stroke. she whimped and as I continued to pound her. Her breathing increased... I increased the pace to short and fast strokes as she reached her first organs*m of the night. I pumped for few more minutes then I retrieved my OGA from her "V".
She was exhausted and my OGA is still pointing upward; ready for another challenges. I turned my face over and I planted a kiss on her lips. She smiled.

Adedoyin: I hope you can now tell me what was bothering you?
Me: (smiling) it's nothing really... I'm just imagining how I'm going to miss you when you leave.
Adedoyin: (giggles) me too.... I hope Sarah has informed you that we are going together.
Me: yes she did.... it seems you are the only real friend that she has... she only talks about you and only you. I hope I'm not saying too much ooo.
Adedoyin: (smiling) I like her too.... she's more than a friend to me and I'm really ready to assist her.
Me: she made mentioned of it... that you promised to help her on your trip. Sarah has not been herself since you told her about helping her. She only discuss you and nothing else. I'm very glad that you are ready to help her.
Adedoyin: (smiling) she's like a sister to me... I will definitely help her.
Me: okay dear... I want you to do me a big favour and I will be very happy if you could do it for me.
Adedoyin: (anxious) okay ... what is it?
Me: okay...... Sarah did not tell me to talk to you on her behalf... but I will be very glad if you could see that her proposal is approved. I fear that she might not be herself if she lost out on the project.
Adedoyin: I thought so myself.... it's good to know that you are very observant of your friends. I'm very happy. Now that you'ved mentioned it.... I will try to double my efforts to make sure we achieve our aim.
Me: (smiling) thank you very much... you are such a darling.
Adedoyin: I'm the one that suppose to say thank you... you made me see more about Sarah. She is like a sister to me.

We talked about Sarah and her work proposal. She has already promised to help her. I moved over to her and I placed my mouth on of her nipp*es. She moaned.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by nceedaga(m): 1:06am On Jan 15, 2015
pls brng bck our moturanyo
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by harjibolar10(m): 6:37am On Jan 15, 2015
Baddest guy ever liveth!!!

You surely know how to act, why don't you apply for this hollyhood of a thing self?

Keeep'em coming
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Nobody: 11:26am On Jan 15, 2015
Hello everyone its smartshadow. I am currently using a friends nairaland account
Some of you might have read my novel(complicated desire).
Well thanks to the wise and mature minded moderators(and truly I say this with the highest level of sarcasm there is), I have been banned from this section and my work has been moved to sexuality section.
I must say that I wasn't by any means warned or alerted about this decision
It pains my heart because not only have I invested valuable time in writing this book, but there are nairalanders who have been following, supporting and enjoying my work.

It goes to show that its not everyone who can use a computer that actually has common sense.
I am in no way going to continue writing the novel because what inspired me to write in the first place was because I wanted to share in the intelligence and talent of writers and readers in this section.

So to everyone that has encouraged my work and who have been supportive, I say a big thank you.

Samsondavid Harkanbi Calmdove Viktoh kwencypresh bookj estellar12 Costlybabe Vickthoriah prettydiva89 Elparaiso Elzicks paperlord007 Rapmoney Tiffanyj amenna ayodijex ESIXlOVE

And @ Op. I am so so sorry for derailing your lovely thread
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by ixora3(f): 2:31pm On Jan 15, 2015
Keep it coming bro.this ur story sometimes d do my body somhow
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by aprilwise(m): 3:39pm On Jan 15, 2015
If your body do u some how I dey game.
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by McBrooklyn(m): 9:27am On Jan 16, 2015
ixora3:
Keep it coming bro.this ur story sometimes d do my body somhow
#The Story dey do your body somehow? As how? cheesy
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Elzicks: 9:43am On Jan 17, 2015
oya bros update naw...ave bin waiting since

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Mhizkel(f): 12:03pm On Jan 21, 2015
hmmm...mr harzadous, ur update is takin 2long o
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Viktoh(m): 4:46pm On Jan 21, 2015
Mhizkel:
abi naw..abeg shift mk i sidon bside u
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Viktoh(m): 4:47pm On Jan 21, 2015
Mhizkel:
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Mhizkel(f): 9:10pm On Jan 21, 2015
Viktoh:
abi naw..abeg shift mk i sidon bside u

*adjusts veri well so he culd av a space 2seat*
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Viktoh(m): 9:14pm On Jan 21, 2015
Mhizkel:

*adjusts veri well so he culd av a space 2seat*
tanks dearie...gimme smol popcorn nah
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by mikemodel24: 9:46pm On Jan 21, 2015
oga hazard were u dey
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Mhizkel(f): 10:54pm On Jan 21, 2015
Viktoh:
tanks dearie...gimme smol popcorn nah
*GIVES HIM ENUF POPCORN+22 FANTAS* OYA ENJOY!

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (79) (Reply)

Love Hiccups / Black Maria / United In Betrayal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.