Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,276 members, 7,815,460 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) - Literature (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) (860156 Views)

The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) / Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor / My Complicated Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (79) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Ogajubaba(m): 8:55am On Dec 27, 2014
sad
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by dangerrard2uni(m): 8:57am On Dec 27, 2014
harzados walahi dis ur story is becoming annoying. 4 more dan 5 days nw no update... i guess uv lost idea on what to write anymore. #teamstory4dgods
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by mohjisolah(f): 10:30am On Dec 27, 2014
dangerrard2uni:
harzados walahi dis ur story is becoming annoying. 4 more dan 5 days nw no update... i guess uv lost idea on what to write anymore. #teamstory4dgods
I agree wit u ..d updates are nt impressing at all,d story jst dey dull person
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by kentozybee(m): 12:17pm On Dec 27, 2014
Thanks Fr Noticing Oo, Me Sef Wan Comot Here Jawe
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by stuff46(m): 1:53pm On Dec 27, 2014
The story is really loosinq its touch and you cant keep hievinq blames on the young man. He has a life outside and we dont know what is keepinq him from updatinq. I am a silent follower all this while and have come to voice out from my own point that the young man is doinq great buh lets give him time to see if he can get back on track
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by harjibolar10(m): 2:51pm On Dec 27, 2014
Does it really matter whether he change or Not oo?

Cos for me this story has already lost its touch. As you can see, most people are not even commenting as they use to. For me I don't even gat to wait for it like before self.... Cos I thought hazardouz is not really serious with this story

So, hazardous, please do change for your own good ooo

Merry xmas, and happy new year in advance
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 27, 2014
Hei guyx,chek out a masterpiece of a story via my signature,itx goin t b fun
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by abtuyi(m): 7:12pm On Dec 27, 2014
Hello guys, ikoko will update ASAP.IKOKO, we are patiently waiting for you on this platform.,
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 29, 2014
EH EH u dy vex me ehn,,abeg mak una cum update asap mak u no lemme para 4 u oo

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Molz(m): 2:40am On Dec 30, 2014
Errm. . .
is op dead?
juss askinq th0. . undecided
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by mindful06(m): 10:50am On Dec 30, 2014
pls I have a story to post but I don't know how to go about it can some one help me with it
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Galaxdiva(f): 1:02pm On Dec 30, 2014
Just like i said sometime ago,hazardous,na wetin naa? I already read anoda story that is up to 169 pages and yet,dis thread is stil in 22pgs....do sometin! Galax is begging oooo
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 30, 2014
I can complete the story fr u guyx,thatx'x if u wish though
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Ogajubaba(m): 3:38pm On Dec 30, 2014
Ikoko na embarassed

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by kentozybee(m): 5:21pm On Dec 30, 2014
We no even want to read story of addiction again
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by neetahRay(f): 8:29pm On Dec 30, 2014
Ermmm...
abi hazardous aff die nii

-_-
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by harjibolar10(m): 8:37pm On Dec 30, 2014
mindful06:
pls I have a story to post but I don't know how to go about it can some one help me with it

Its a simple arithmetic jhoor

* Just look for the word Literature at the upper part of this particular page, click on it

* on the literature page, same at the upper region of the page, look for create New topic, and click on it
***lobatan, then you start ya story***

Good luck
See you at the top

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Bakozy(m): 9:47pm On Dec 31, 2014
Galaxdiva:
Just like i said sometime ago,hazardous,na wetin naa? I already read anoda story that is up to 169 pages and yet,dis thread is stil in 22pgs....do sometin! Galax is begging oooo
could you post the other story link here pls
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 9:43am On Jan 01, 2015
Happy new year guys!

I pray it brings lots of goodies of 2015 to our part.

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 9:50am On Jan 01, 2015
D9ty7:

Merry christmas to you too bro. But writing from a writer's point of view, I think this story is gradually loosing its touch. People no longer comment, as they used to when you started. When you leave your readers hanging for days, then gradually, the story will loose its initial touch.
From what I have seen, your updates are not that lengthy, compared to what some writers drop here. But at least, one or two updates per day is not too much.
You can't spend thirty minute typing. Even if you write from your head, it makes it easier.
Do what you can, so that you don't loose your fans and readers.
I wish you a prosperous 2015 in advance.

I wish you also a prosperous new year. I have been occupied with some things. The festive period did not make easy for me.
I will definitely start posting over the weekend. I dint expect the story to last this long but I promise to rush things up without removing the glamour of it.

Thanks D9ty7, I really appreciate.
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Teebashy(f): 12:44pm On Jan 01, 2015
Wat kip u from updating all dis while @hazardous
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Galaxdiva(f): 8:26pm On Jan 02, 2015
Bakozy:

thats d problem...i dnt know how to post links....but the name of the story is 'All in a circle' by D9ty7
Bakozy:
Bakozy:

thats d problem...i dnt know how to post links....but the name of the story is 'All in a circle' by D9ty7

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by D9ty7(m): 8:40pm On Jan 02, 2015
Galaxdiva:

Here is the link https://www.nairaland.com/1882637/all-circle-crime-story
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by reap40: 9:54am On Jan 03, 2015
Happy New Year Hazardous! May it brings lots of goodies to your path.

Please come and finish your story; Abi festive period never finish for your side.... (Ikoko). Smiling!
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Galaxdiva(f): 12:57pm On Jan 03, 2015
D9ty7:

Here is the link https://www.nairaland.com/1882637/all-circle-crime-story

thanks@D9ty7....pls do n finish up d story jor,u are da bomb... Tho,i dnt knw how to get other works frm u...just stumbled on 'All in a circle' and decided to read it and i was glad i did...

Well,@Hazardous,am really waiting patiently.... If only u cud post faster like therock55 or D9ty7,i wud b glad..
Note: i observed dis story hav left first page...dats unlike it,not happy 'bout dat..abeg,complete dis wonderful piece naa...forgive my manners,forgot to wish evryone a HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by D9ty7(m): 1:30pm On Jan 03, 2015
Galaxdiva:

thanks@D9ty7....pls do n finish up d story jor,u are da bomb... Tho,i dnt knw how to get other works frm u...just stumbled on 'All in a circle' and decided to read it and i was glad i did...

Well,@Hazardous,am really waiting patiently.... If only u cud post faster like therock55 or D9ty7,i wud b glad..
Note: i observed dis story hav left first page...dats unlike it,not happy 'bout dat..abeg,complete dis wonderful piece naa...forgive my manners,forgot to wish evryone a HAPPY NEW YEAR!
1. https://www.nairaland.com/1918531/thomas-family
2. https://www.nairaland.com/1811867/shadows-past-past-came-haunting
3. https://www.nairaland.com/1544121/undercover-agentpart-1-2
4. https://www.nairaland.com/1544121/undercover-agentpart-1-2

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Galaxdiva(f): 4:00pm On Jan 03, 2015
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Mhizkel(f): 9:24am On Jan 05, 2015
Harzadous
plz cuman update na..av bin readin dis story as a guest..buh i jez
registered so i cud urge u to cuman update! i hope u re in gud
condition!
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Ogajubaba(m): 1:25pm On Jan 05, 2015
Update na embarassed
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 05, 2015
hmmmmmmmm,,hazardous!!!!!!!!!!! sad
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 5:05pm On Jan 06, 2015
Mhizkel:
Harzadous
plz cuman update na..av bin readin dis story as a guest..buh i jez
registered so i cud urge u to cuman update! i hope u re in gud
condition!

Welcome to nairaland. I'm very pleased that you registered because of my story. Welcome on board. Updating later this evening.
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by harjibolar10(m): 6:09pm On Jan 06, 2015
hazardous:

Welcome to nairaland. I'm very pleased that you registered because of my story. Welcome on board. Updating later this evening

Welcome back boss, happy new year in arrears

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (79) (Reply)

Love Hiccups / Black Maria / United In Betrayal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.