Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,189 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) - Literature (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) (860592 Views)

The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) / Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor / My Complicated Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (79) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 8:02pm On Mar 23, 2015
#cybershow

Chidinma: no... or do you?
Me: (smiling) I have a lot to tell you but it's not on phone. When we see tomorrow I will tell you
Chidinma: (smiling) can't wait for you to tell me whatever you want to tell me.
Me: it's nothing really; besides it's what you already know.
Chidinma: Hmnnnn... okay. Then give me an hint about what you want to tell me
Me: you are a very beautiful lady and any guy will be very happy to have you as his girlfriend.
Chidinma: (giggles) is that the hint or a compliment?
Me: (smiling) both.. I will give you the full gist tomorrow.
Chidinma: okay.. till tomorrow then.
Me: (yawning) feeling sleepy now. Since you said I should not ask you about your boyfriend; will you please dream about me then?
Chidinma: (shy voice) I will, only if you promise to do the same thing for me.
Me: (smiling) sure thing. Good night Chichi
Chidinma: (giggles) good night Femi.. sweet dreams
Me: same here.

She ended the call with me still not knowing what I'm going to tell her tomorrow. I am now very tired. I packed Badoo's laptop from the bed and I slept off.
I woke up around 8am on Monday morning. As usual, I dint expect any of my family members to be at home. I hurriedly prepared myself for lessons. I knew that Chidinma would be around anytime soon. In less than 30mins I got myself ready. I was about to connect a call to Motunrayo when Chidinma entered the living room. As usual, I was impressed. All her clothes were hugged to her body.

Me: (smiling) good morning ma
Chidinma: (smiling) good morning Femi, how was your night?
Me: (smiling) never would have been better. I fulfilled my part of the promise.
Chidinma: (confused) what promised?
Me: I dreamt about you and I. The dream was a little bit scary because you were beating me because I dint do an assignment.
Chidinma: (laughing loudly) liar... I know that you did not had any dream
Me: (smiling) okay if you say so.. did you fulfil yours?
Chidinma: no... I was busy all. through the night, preparing for today's lessons. I'm sorry.

I was about to say something when my phone rang. It's from Bidemi. I picked while looking at Chidinma with a smile on my face.

Me: hello Bidemi..
Bidemi: (happy voice) good morning Femi. I have been thinking about what happened yesterday and I can't wait for you to fulfil your promise.
Me: (low voice) I can't talk right now, Chidinma is here with me and we are about commencing our tutorial.
Bidemi: oops... okay. help me to greet her and do call me on any available time you get
Me: okay

She terminated the call and I tried to pick up a conversation from where we stooped but Chidinma just cuts me off.

Chidinma: (voice serious) are you still dating Bidemi?
Me: (surprised) what do you want me to tell you? She's still my friend.
Chidinma: don't worry. I don't think you deserve someone like her. She's just too (cuts her off)
Me: (mood swing) can we just start our lesson please?
Chidinma: (not happy) okay..
Me: (remorseful voice) I'm sorry for ....(cuts me off)
Chidinma: don't bother, I understand. I think we should just concentrate on why we were here.

She opened the her lesson note and she started explaining somethings to me. She dint even bother to ask if I understood or not. She moved on to the next topic. Her tone changed from the usual Chidinma to an unknown Chidinma. The look on her face scared me that I could not challenged the way she was teaching me. I played along and acted as if nothing happened.
We continued like that till 1pm; unlike 11am when I usually requested for food break. I am very hungry and I was about to ask her for the break when her phone rang.

She picked the call and she talked at length with the person. It seems the guy is inviting her for a party tomorrow. I just kept quiet and hoped she accept the proposal. Tomorrow is Motunrayo's day.

4 Likes

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by pwettyhardey(f): 8:40pm On Mar 23, 2015
Hazardous. Good evening. Pls more updates...
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Cybershow(m): 9:26pm On Mar 23, 2015
hazardous:

Don't mind me jare! It's good to know that you are still with me on my slow motion story (smiling).

Next post is dedicated to you friend.
Whao happy.. thanks.. but stil nid more o *winks*
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Cybershow(m): 9:33pm On Mar 23, 2015
Pwettyhardey why wil you be dragging the first position with me.. i go send you out o.. harjibolar10 should i?
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by pwettyhardey(f): 8:25am On Mar 24, 2015
Cybershow:
Pwettyhardey why wil you be dragging the first position with me.. i go send you out o.. harjibolar10 should i?
Abi make I drive u out ni?
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 9:02am On Mar 24, 2015
I stood up and walked to the kitchen while she is still on the phone with whoever knows; she said "I don't have anybody now" as walked away from her. Got to the kitchen. I picked a pot, washed it and I puts it on the fire for the preparation of indomie. I cooked the indomie for two with my mind still wondering who might be calling Chidinma.
I was about rounding up with the cooking when Chidinma entered the kitchen.

Chidinma: I hope you dint cook my food with what you prepared?
Me: yes I did
Chidinma: why dint you call me to come and assist you?
Me: (smiling) it's just indomie; besides you were on call then and I don't want to disturb you
Chidinma: okay ooo.. is it done?
Me: yes... just go back to the living room and let me serve you.
Chidinma: (smiling) no... let me wait for you and we will go back to the living room together.
Me: (smiling) thank God that you are smiling now. My last hours with you was not a pleasant one.

She laughed as she led the way to dinning table. We sat down and she kept staring at me; that gave me the feeling that she has something to tell me.

Me: (smiling) what's it?
Chidinma: what's what?
Me: don't you like the food?
Chidinma: the indomie is okay. It's just that I don't think I will be coming tomorrow. I have to visit a friend tomorrow.
Me: (grinning) but you told me you had no boyfriends living around. How come you are being invited to a party? I heard the conversation before I dashed off to the kitchen.
Chidinma: so because someone invited me over to a party on phone; you have now concluded that he's my boyfriend.
Me: is he not a guy that called you? Did I said your lover? Please don't misquote me

She dint even bother replying me. She picked her phone and dialled a number which I presumed to be the guy that invited her to the party. The unknown guy picked.

Chidinma: please try to call Femi and tell him about the party yourself. I already told you that we were not in good times. Just call him and tell him yourself.

I couldn't hear the other conversation at the end of the phone but I guessed the caller to be kikelomo. She ended the call and I was about to confirm the caller when kikelomo call rang on my phone. I picked. She explained that she was the one that invited Chidinma to a party and she would be very happy if I could come along with her. She said it's couples party like the one we attended together and she said that Chidinma does not have anybody to come along with. I told her that I have an appointment and I'm not very sure if I could make it down with her. She begged but I dint give her 100% assurance of my coming. She ended the call still insisting that I come. I looked straight into Chidinma's eye and I immediately knew that my conversation with kikelomo didn't go down well with her.

Chidinma: (angry) you are so full of yourself Femi. I thought you are different from the other guys that I know.
Me: (confused) I'm sorry if my motives offended you. I'm just not chanced tomorrow.
Chidinma: (tearful voice) you don't need to be sorry. After refusing to come along to a party with me. I feel rejected Femi. I just dint expect that from you. What appointment might you have that is more important than mine?

I knew that there's no excuse that I can give her that would not make her feel bad. I just kept staring at her until she packed all her books and left for her house.
Immediately she left, I felt the spirit of unhappiness all over me. I am just sad about the whole event. I have my own personal problem. If I miss my chance with Motunrayo tomorrow; I might not get laid this week again and I might start running mad.
I kept thinking about the whole issue. When Motunrayo's call rang on my phone. My heart snapped as I picked her call.

Me: hello dear
Motunrayo: hello Femi... are you through with your lessons?

5 Likes

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by pwettyhardey(f): 10:32am On Mar 24, 2015
Gosh!!! I knew Femi wnt miss Motunrayo's date o.
Hazardous abeg update

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Cybershow(m): 1:32pm On Mar 24, 2015
pwettyhardey:

Abi make I drive u out ni?
lolz, na u go leave for me o.. wink

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Cybershow(m): 1:45pm On Mar 24, 2015
Pwettyhardey na me go sue you o.. Dont fight for my post again na....
Hazardous abeg cum update ASAP

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Cybershow(m): 1:48pm On Mar 24, 2015
Viewing this topic: killercute16(m), donvikercr7(m), damstary(f) and 1 guest(s)
make you na people comment o.. All else i go sue you o

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by killercute16(m): 1:51pm On Mar 24, 2015
Cybershow:
Viewing this topic: killercute16(m), donvikercr7(m), damstary(f) and 1 guest(s)
make you na people comment o.. All else i go sue you o
On what charge na?lol

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by kwencypresh(f): 4:19pm On Mar 24, 2015
femi dis is ur only chance ooooo

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by harjibolar10(m): 5:27pm On Mar 24, 2015
Cybershow:
No, don't send her out abeg

She may be of use

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Chubbiehills(f): 5:48pm On Mar 24, 2015
guys..i guess moturayo's mother's breast contain al vitamin cos...as dis guy dey plan to lay with her,im dey fail..pray d fish wont let loose the bait again oo
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Mar 24, 2015
Viewing this thread:
TundeTunapa(m), D9ty7(m), Viciyus(m), Adegokedamisky(f) and 2 guest(s)
Today na Today! Make dat Man wey I bold him Moniker dey Comment sharpally!

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by TundeTunapa(m): 6:28pm On Mar 24, 2015
come update lah...#umust bleep Motunrayo
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by D9ty7(m): 6:37pm On Mar 24, 2015
thronekid:
Viewing this thread:
.....D9ty7(m),...
If I catch you ehn! I am still trying to catch up with these guys, I am about ten pages or so away. Hazardous himself know sey I dey follow this story.
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Mar 24, 2015
thronekid:
Viewing this thread:
TundeTunapa(m), D9ty7(m), Viciyus(m), Adegokedamisky(f) and 2 guest(s)
why you dey quote me na. I be ghost reader ohh
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Mar 24, 2015
D9ty7:

If I catch you ehn! I am still trying to catch up with these guys, I am about ten pages or so away. Hazardous himself know sey I dey follow this story.
U dey read Sexual story dey happy, ko Oga Dnine? Jah watching U intently on Black nd White T. V!

Harzadous, ride on!
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Mar 24, 2015
Viciyus:
why you dey quote me na. I be ghost reader ohh
No vex.... Na Bro Dnine cause am.... BTW, U think say na free before?
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Cybershow(m): 7:14pm On Mar 24, 2015
killercute16:
On what charge na?lol
on a wife charge.. I wil gv u dat
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Cybershow(m): 7:21pm On Mar 24, 2015
harjibolar10:

No, don't send her out abeg

She may be of use
ok na i don cool mind o.... Ahahahah wetin i see o.. Thronekid dey here... Cant believe this o
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Mar 24, 2015
thronekid:

No vex.... Na Bro Dnine cause am.... BTW, U think say na free before?
lolzz. I no think so ohh
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by edwinkube(m): 8:51pm On Mar 24, 2015
Mehn...this story remind me of myself when i was stil alive....buh harzadous, bcareful oo cos 'na wetin person sabi chop dey kill am'
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by nceesam(m): 10:43pm On Mar 24, 2015
Weldne oga hazardous no mata hw lng it tks we wil rch d permanent site.
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by pwettyhardey(f): 9:50am On Mar 25, 2015
nceesam:
Weldne oga hazardous no mata hw lng it tks we wil rch d permanent site.
Seconded
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Nobody: 11:49am On Mar 25, 2015
Cybershow:
ok na i don cool mind o.... Ahahahah wetin i see o.. Thronekid dey here... Cant believe this o
Make I no come ni?
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Cybershow(m): 6:06pm On Mar 25, 2015
thronekid:

Make I no come ni?
YES na... you dont need this type of story... *grin and winks*
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Mar 25, 2015
Cybershow:
YES na... you dont need this type of story... *grin and winks*
Haw many time I call U?
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Adegokedamisky(f): 1:18pm On Mar 27, 2015
Mtcheew angry
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by amyvals(f): 8:39pm On Mar 27, 2015
edwinkube:
Mehn...this story remind me of myself when i was stil ALIVE....buh harzadous, bcareful oo cos 'na wetin person sabi chop dey kill am'
so u are dead now?

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by pwettyhardey(f): 11:09pm On Mar 27, 2015
Mr hazardous. I think u shld v time to update since tomoro is a free day. Pls I can't wait to complete this story. Tanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (79) (Reply)

Love Hiccups / Black Maria / United In Betrayal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.