Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,120 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) - Literature (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) (860408 Views)

The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) / Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor / My Complicated Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (79) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by nceedaga(m): 10:06am On Mar 28, 2015
pwettyhardey:
Mr hazardous. I think u shld v time to update since tomoro is a free day. Pls I can't wait to complete this story. Tanks
Seconded

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by edwinkube(m): 1:00pm On Mar 28, 2015
amyvals:
so u are dead now?

mayb;-)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Cybershow(m): 4:55pm On Mar 29, 2015
thronekid:

Haw many time I call U?
Which kind time you get wey you dae tak cal persn *winks*

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Psalmwise(m): 9:24pm On Mar 29, 2015
cheesy
amyvals:
so u are dead now?
grin grin

Hez a zombie

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by sunnym(m): 12:04pm On Mar 30, 2015
Why the break in transmission? Hope all is well with you. Waiting patiently......

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Galaxdiva(f): 8:11pm On Mar 30, 2015
Hey,HAZARDOUS!... Wats ur problem? I dnt wana sound harsh but i rily hav to..... I started dis ur story before i stumbled on ALL IN A CIRCLE by D9TY,u were stil in dis story and D9t7 completed n i finished reading AIAC that contained 206 pages...
My goodness! Seriously,D way u treat dis ur story makes me wonder if u were forced to begin it in d first place....stop starving ur fans... Dis is negligence of the highest order... YES,u hav a life outside nairaland bt that is never a reason to treat ur fans like they dnt exist.... Quote me anywhere,it is vry BAD... D reason y i love reading frm the likes of THE ROCK55,kayemjay,d9ty7.mazi omenuko and a host of others is becos they are consistent in updating and even when they cant update for sometime,they wil stil get bak to d readers and say sometin like 'pls dearies/
hello all,i am vry busy,bear wt me,i wil make it up wen am bak etc etc' and a host of oda related comments...
THEY DONT EVER NEGLECT THEIR FANS...
Like u sed,dis is ur first story,u may b an amateur,YES but ur style of writing makes u look like a professional evn tho u aint an expert yet bt then,u shud also act like a prof in relating wt ur fans n nt only in writing...
Though u might av bin busy,courtesy demands that u get bak to d ppl u kept waiting and tel them to hold on for a bit,in dis way,they wont look like fools...
Do u knw hw many ppl dat log in evryday and kip checking to knw if u hav updated daily?
Do u knw that over 120,000 peeps are viewing ur thread?
Do u knw dat u are making over 100,000 peeps look like a fool?
Do you knw dat to them,ur story is loosing its taste?
Do u tink its fair? Think abt it.... Am nt asking u to update wit immediate effect bt atleast,report bak so dat we wud knw if u are ok or not...TAKIA!... Happy new mnth in advance!!

Am off to d9ty7's 'the thomas' and am goin bak to read kayemjay's 'an evening with eva'

13 Likes

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Psalmwise(m): 8:20pm On Mar 30, 2015
Chai See Fan outburst

HEADLINE: FAN LASHES OUT AT SUPERSTAR AUTHOR HAZARDOUS

Oga hazardous cum and tell us what is happening nah undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by sainturch(m): 9:02pm On Mar 30, 2015
BREAKING NEWS!!! HARZADOUS NO NO WETIN TO TALK AGAIN

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Kunzu(m): 10:37pm On Mar 30, 2015
I have been a silent reader, but today is d day in which am going to say Oga Hazard or Messi(don't know wat to say), u ought tell us wat's going on
#lets us know d outcome of WHR dis story is ending too
#u are keeping ur fans waiting and sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by sainturch(m): 8:41pm On Mar 31, 2015
Oga hazardous lost him fone., no moni 2 buy new 1, all d adedoyin nd sarah story were just imagination. Bear with him till he gets admission,gets moni 4 textbook 4rm his dad,get a new fone with d moni nd continue d fiction. Like if I said the truth, share if I just lied.

3 Likes

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Kedam(m): 10:39pm On Mar 31, 2015
Pls harzadous give us the epilogue so that we can rest and stop being anxious about this ur story since u get no time to update.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by UnknownT: 10:41pm On Mar 31, 2015
His Last Seen is March 27th

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hallysonia(m): 10:56pm On Mar 31, 2015
oga hyena, dnt orubeberians dis story nw. abi u wn me jegacian u ni

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by nceedaga(m): 1:13am On Apr 01, 2015
Galaxdiva:
Hey,HAZARDOUS!... Wats ur problem? I dnt wana sound harsh but i rily hav to..... I started dis ur story before i stumbled on ALL IN A CIRCLE by D9TY,u were stil in dis story and D9t7 completed n i finished reading AIAC that contained 206 pages...
My goodness! Seriously,D way u treat dis ur story makes me wonder if u were forced to begin it in d first place....stop starving ur fans... Dis is negligence of the highest order... YES,u hav a life outside nairaland bt that is never a reason to treat ur fans like they dnt exist.... Quote me anywhere,it is vry BAD... D reason y i love reading frm the likes of THE ROCK55,kayemjay,d9ty7.mazi omenuko and a host of others is becos they are consistent in updating and even when they cant update for sometime,they wil stil get bak to d readers and say sometin like 'pls dearies/
hello all,i am vry busy,bear wt me,i wil make it up wen am bak etc etc' and a host of oda related comments...
Like u sed,dis is ur first story,u may b an amateur,YES but ur style of writing makes u look like a professional evn tho u aint an expert yet bt then,u shud also act like a prof in relating wt ur fans n nt only in writing...
Though u might av bin busy,courtesy demands that u get bak to d ppl u kept waiting and tel them to hold on for a bit,in dis way,they wont look like fools...
Do u knw hw many ppl dat log in evryday and kip checking to knw if u hav updated daily?
Do u tink its fair? Think abt it.... Am nt asking u to update wit immediate effect bt atleast,report bak so dat we wud knw if u are ok or not...TAKIA!... Happy new mnth in advance!!

Am off to d9ty7's 'the thomas' and am goin bak to read kayemjay's 'an evening with eva'
u just come to advertise other stories here abi...
SAI BUHARI sha

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 8:46pm On Apr 01, 2015
First of all, I want to use this medium to congratulate BUHARI for his victory. I'm very happy that things turned out the way most Nigerians wanted it to.
I have lost faith in Nigeria way of government but I still cast my vote for change. I hope the change will surely gets to all of us. SAI BABA... SAI BUHARI!

(takes a deep breath). I am sorry for taking a break for awhile and I know some people will surely say "na today" (lol). I'm really sorry.
Don't let me bore you with my excuses; which has become more often now. I'm here to look for a way out. Very Busy now (work things); but I can still make do with two options which I think can work out for me and you (because I'm an addict as well). It's just two options.

Option A: I post twice in week. Twice each day. Making it four times in a week.

Option B: I post four times over the weekend. It might be Saturday or Sundays.

I'm not putting it under condition. I'm really sorry if I offend you with my motives and before you start bashing me; just know that Ikoko is just 17 years old (joking) and an addict to the story as well. The love shown has really pushed me to continue, even with my really tight schedules.

Sai Baba! Sai Buhari!

2 Likes

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Apr 01, 2015
hazardous:

First of all, I want to use this medium to congratulate BUHARI for his victory. I'm very happy that things turned out the way most Nigerians wanted it to.
I have lost faith in Nigeria way of government but I still cast my vote for change. I hope the change will surely gets to all of us. SAI BABA... SAI BUHARI!

(takes a deep breath). I am sorry for taking a break for awhile and I know some people will surely say "na today" (lol). I'm really sorry.
Don't let me bore you with my excuses; which has become more often now. I'm here to look for a way out. Very Busy now (work things); but I can still make do with two options which I think can work out for me and you (because I'm an addict as well). It's just two options.

I'm not putting it under condition. I'm really sorry if I offend you with my motives and before you start bashing me; just know that Ikoko is just 17 years old (joking) and an addict to the story as well. The love shown has really pushed me to continue, even with my really tight schedules.

Sai Baba! Sai Buhari!

Baba. i To say you dem kidnapped you ohh. We don even don set up committee, make them find you.

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 9:03pm On Apr 01, 2015
Lol! I'm not kidnapped ooo. Thanks Ore!
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by teejaypee: 9:44pm On Apr 01, 2015
hazardous:

Sai Baba! Sai Buhari!

. Oga boss. Welcome back o. . I think the 2nd option will do

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by sexymonkey(m): 12:11am On Apr 02, 2015
Saturday/Sunday update will be better

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by kwencypresh(f): 9:25am On Apr 02, 2015
hazardous:

Sai Baba! Sai Buhari!

second option is better
wat if i choose both options undecided
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 10:06am On Apr 02, 2015
Galaxdiva:

Hmnnnnn, all these for me (takes a deep breath). I have been a following D9ty7 stories and I know that he's a good writer.

Don't worry, I will try to make amendments to all your noted point. I'm not forced to write and I have said in my first post that I don't care about what people say about the story, but I guess I'm wrong. You guys have already made me want to write.

It's has not been easy; that's why I give praises to the likes of D9ty7 and Cybershow, who are running 3 stories concurrently.

Dearie Galaxdiva; I promised to end the story very soon without removing the suspense in it (that's why I have been off for a while).

Still deliberating when to post and your opinion is highly recommended.
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by D9ty7(m): 11:10am On Apr 02, 2015
hazardous:

Hmnnnnn, all these for me (takes a deep breath). I have been a following D9ty7 stories and I know that he's a good writer.

Don't worry, I will try to make amendments to all your noted point. I'm not forced to write and I have said in my first post that I don't care about what people say about the story, but I guess I'm wrong. You guys have already made me want to write.

It's has not been easy; that's why I give praises to the likes of D9ty7 and Cybershow, who are running 3 stories concurrently.

Dearie Galaxdiva; I promised to end the story very soon without removing the suspense in it (that's why I have been off for a while).

I must confess, I love the way you handled that comment. Some writers for don dey threaten fire and brimstone. The same way you handled the fame the story brought when you started, you handled the bashing that came with your failure to update.
I pray to be like you when I grow up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Deluxewize(m): 11:33am On Apr 02, 2015
I think you should rather decide the time & moment to update,I mean the best & convenient time for u;I understand how lonely it is to write so take your time to bring out the best in u to us.
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by harjibolar10(m): 11:45am On Apr 02, 2015
I go for the second option oo

Welcome back boss
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 2:33pm On Apr 02, 2015
D9ty7:

I must confess, I love the way you handled that comment. Some writers for don dey threaten fire and brimstone. The same way you handled the fame the story brought when you started, you handled the bashing that came with your failure to update.
I pray to be like you when I grow up.

I'm blushing sir! Like they always say "customers (readers) are always right". Without them, their would be no reason for us to write.
And as for you, being like me; I hope it's the maturity you are talking about and not the Femi ikoko of the story of addiction (just joking).

Thanks for your time on the story.

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Galaxdiva(f): 3:41pm On Apr 02, 2015
hazardous:

wow... My comment brought our hazardous outa his shell... Galaxdiva bravo! Am sorry if i was harsh honi bt i cudnt help it wen i come here and notice hw dry d thread is and hw much ur fans are neglected... Forgv me for my outburst jor....
Hey d9ty7 dear,pls go n update in ur thread jare... Since change is here(sai buhari),all of u shud change too.. Na dat change make me come apologise sef...
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 9:47pm On Apr 02, 2015
@Galaxdiva, smiling and laughing. I'm not angry and I don't think I should. I'm still expecting your opinion.

Have started writing.... posting when you guys decide.
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Galaxdiva(f): 9:44am On Apr 03, 2015
I go for weekends... Bt just make it last longer and dnt kil d suspense too...

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by pwettyhardey(f): 11:15am On Apr 03, 2015
Hazardous welcome bk n make sure u keep to ya promise

2 Likes

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 3:39pm On Apr 03, 2015
#pwettyhardey, I sight you. Long time! I'm glad you are still on board. I hope to comply to your wishes my dear.

#Galaxdiva, okay... thanks for your time. Posting starts tomorrow.
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 7:19am On Apr 04, 2015
Me: (smiling) yes, I hope you are doing great?
Motunrayo: (smiling) yes, now that I know that we are seeing tomorrow. I wouldn't have been much better.
Me: (feigning happiness) me too. I can't wait to see you tomorrow. I love you Motunrayo.
Motunrayo: (giggles) It's been long you told me that. I love you too.
Me: (smiling) I'm sorry about that. I would try to say it more often if you want.
Motunrayo: that's not what I meant but I wouldn't mind if you say it more often.

She ended the call still insisting on coming tomorrow. I wished her to come over tomorrow but this issue of a party with kikelomo and Chidinma has now had my mind divided. I went to my room and laid my head on the bed. If I don't allow Motunrayo to come tomorrow; she would be very angry with me. I don't know what to do. I was still thinking what to do when Sarah called me. I picked.

Me: good evening Sarah
Sarah: (happy voice) it's really a good evening. I have just collected a cheque of millions of naira to supply furniture to some government schools in Kano and Kaduna state. I'm very happy (screamed)
Me: (shouted) that's the best news I have heard all day. I'm very happy for you. What about Adedoyin?
Sarah: (happy voice) she's here with me. She wants to talk with you.
Me: please give her the phone.
Adedoyin: (smiling and shouting) we nailed the contract Femi, we are still hoping to nail some other ones too. Hopefully this week, we will roundup with all the proposal. Just keep praying for us.
Me: I will not stop praying my dear. I'm happy for you guys. May God let your friendship be forever.
Adedoyin: Amen oooo. We are going to celebrate it now. It's just a pity that you are not here with us right now.
Me: me too. I really miss you guys.

I ended the call really missing them but there's nothing I can do. I'm now back to reality and not fantasy. I have to make do with what I have. It's either I go with Chidinma to Kikelomo's party or wait behind for Motunrayo. I was seriously thinking of what I'm going to do, when Kikelomo's call rang on my phone. I picked.

Me: (smiling) hello Kikelomo, I hope you are doing fine?
Kikelomo: yes Femi but not the way I ought to be and you know why
Me: is it because of the party invite?
Kikelomo: yes, you ought to have turned down the offer politely. Chidinma felt really bad about the whole issue. I just spoke with her on the phone and she's not happy at all.
Me: it's not that I don't want to come with her to the party but I have an appointment tomorrow. If it's another day, I would have come along and you know that.
Kikelomo: what appointment do you have tomorrow? Is it not your lesson time that she's asking for? The party starts 11am.
Me: (confused state) I don't know what to do now? Let me call Chidinma and explain to her. I hope she will understand.
Kikelomo: what do you want to explain to her that you can't explain to me? Just come to the party.

I ended the call promising to feed her back. I dialled Chidinma's number and She picked.

Chidinma: hello Femi.
Me: (low voice) it seems that you are not happy with me?
Chidinma: I don't pretend that all is well when it's not; but I will be fine.
Me: I'm sorry if I made you sad but there are some things that you can't do anything about it.
Chidinma: okay ooo. So where are you going tomorrow?
Me: (stammers) to... to.... don't worry about where I am going. I just want to tell you that I'm sorry.
Chidinma: (sad voice) okay. I thought I knew a lot about you; but I can now see that I was wrong. It's your choice not mine. It just that I don't know how to hide my feelings about somethings. I'm not really happy about the whole issue. You make me look cheap by begging you to come along for a party.
Me: (low voice) you don't have to feel that way, I'm so sorry. I wished to come along but (cuts me off)

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Cybershow1(m): 9:18am On Apr 04, 2015
Hazardous you failing us o.. but thanks for the update o.

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (79) (Reply)

Love Hiccups / Black Maria / United In Betrayal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.