Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,574 members, 7,816,412 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) - Literature (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) (860208 Views)

The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) / Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor / My Complicated Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (79) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 8:42pm On Apr 06, 2015
#joskiro50

Only God knows what Chidinma might be doing with Chioma's partner. This is my opportunity to get laid. I switched my thoughts from Chidinma. I looked around the room. it's definitely a girls room because of the cosmetics on the table. The room has a giant size bed. I smiled as I took off my t-shirt. She moved closer to me and we continued from where we stopped. My heartbeat increased. I kissed her passionately and I removed her top to expose her big voluptuous breastt; which is still caged inside her braa. I removed the straps of the braa and I planted my lips on her tiny nipplee. She moaned. I suckedd on it while my right hand tried to unbuttoned her tight jean; which I couldn't achieve. I slide my hand into her tight jean and located her hot "V". She jumped up and makes a sound that would have passed for someone screaming.
I paused for awhile. I gently pushed her on the bed with her facing up. I unbuttoned the stubborn jean and sexilyy peeled it off her. I shifted her pan*t aside and I dipped my index finger into her already wet paradise. She moaned and I planted a wet kiss on her inviting lips. She moaned into my mouth.

Chioma: (holding my hand) please stop. I want you inside of me now.
Me: (smiling) now
Chioma: (anxious) yes, now.

I hurriedly removed my jean and my boxers. I removed one condomm from my wallet; which I gladly I wore on my erectedd pole. I positioned myself on top of her, shifted her pan*t aside. In one swift thrust, I penetrated her with all the length of my OGA finding it's way through. She shouted. I relaxed a little before I started pumping slowly. I increased the pace after making like 15 thrust. I pumped faster with my thrust meeting up with hers. She is a sex machine. She caresses my body as I pumped on. The pleasure was too much for me to take; I ejaculatedd into the condomm. I'm now tired. She looked at me.

Chioma: (smiling) you are a lazy man.
Me: it's not like that... I'm not too comfortable about this place. That's the reason I released earlier than usual.
Chioma: (smiling) are you scared that your girlfriend might come around?
Me: it's not only that... I'm not comfortable doing this now.
Chioma: I'm not satisfied yet. I want us to have sexx again.

She kept smiling and kept rubbing her hands over my body. I knew that she won't let me go until I satisfy her. I relaxed my body as she gently pushed me on back. She removed the used condomm and wrapped her mouth on the semi hard OGA. She swallowed the majority part of it and gave it a hand job, that brought it back alive. I wore another condom and she mounted me. She ride on like a cowboy riding a horse. She rolled her waist and continue working her way up and down my OGA. I am not comfortable with the style (I want to be in control). I repositioned her for doggy style. I pumped as hard as I could get. She had her organsm and her legs was too weak to carry her. She fell flat on her belly. I'm not through with her. I followed with my OGA; I inserted it inside of her and continued pounding her. She begged me to stop but I need to release before I could stop. I pounded her for 10mins then I ejaculatedd for the second time in the strange room.
We both laid on the bed really exhausted and satisfied. My urge has finally come down. I looked at the time and I knew that I would have been gone for 2hours. I hurriedly puts on my clothes and packed Chioma's at one swift. I tapped her to wake her up.

Me: Chioma! Chioma!! I think we should get back to the party. Our partners would have been worried.
Chioma: (smiling) speak for yourself. I'm not worried about anybody.

She collected her clothes and puts them on. We exchanged our phone contact. She heads for the door, unlocked it and she suddenly looks back.

Chioma: (serious voice) for the record, nothing happened between us. Don't start having unusual feelings for me. It's just a one time thing.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Chimdim: 8:59pm On Apr 06, 2015
nawooooo, ikoko easyoooo

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Sparkles003(f): 9:06pm On Apr 06, 2015
nceedaga:

c wetn conji fit do u
I beg your pardon.what gives you the right to say that bout me.pls watch your speech.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Psalmwise(m): 9:14pm On Apr 06, 2015
girls sha.....even after dem bang her junction box she still dey form hard to get...lolzx who wan get feelings for dat kind babe(olos lipsrsealed lipsrsealed)

Not a player like femi

3 Likes

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Elzicks: 9:47pm On Apr 06, 2015
oga hazardous I started reading ur story on Saturday nd it got me addicted,so if u no want make I run made abeg update..I swear I deh feel u

#team ikoko

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Joskiro50: 11:20pm On Apr 06, 2015
Thank u for d post sir. You're really doing a nice jab, I wish I could be diz creative in writing.....

2 Likes

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 6:20am On Apr 07, 2015
Elzicks:
oga hazardous I started reading ur story on Saturday nd it got me addicted,so if u no want make I run made abeg update..I swear I deh feel u

#team ikoko

Welcome to the story of addiction. Everyone welcomes you on board.
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by africanchoice(m): 7:58am On Apr 07, 2015
ikoko....anyshow 2day?

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by kwencypresh(f): 11:27am On Apr 07, 2015
chioma na wa for u oooo

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Chubbiehills(f): 4:42pm On Apr 07, 2015
chioma,na u go cumback askin for more ikoko

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 6:38pm On Apr 07, 2015
africanchoice:
ikoko....anyshow 2day?

Not too sure! We have agreed on weekends. I might change my mind on persuasion.

Looking down from an Iroko tree.
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by africanchoice(m): 8:22pm On Apr 07, 2015
ok no prblm,pls jst kip us wit mre strories...i knw is nt easy to update..cus am also an upoming writter
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Elzicks: 9:36pm On Apr 07, 2015
hazardous:

Welcome to the story of addiction. Everyone welcomes you on board.

tanks bro,pls update am going crazy
#team ikoko
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Nawtiblayse(m): 2:49am On Apr 08, 2015
ama new comer...pls hazardous help us complete this tori ASAP nah
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by bimzy1212(f): 7:45am On Apr 08, 2015
I'm really enjoy ur sorry, nice one
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 8:08am On Apr 08, 2015
#bimzy1212 #nawtiblayse #elizicks

I looked at her mouth as she continues with her sermon: which seems very appalling to me. I'm not even ready to add any other girlfriend to the ones I already had. I knew I have won a jackpot with her. No more thinking about getting laid. I tried not to show off my happiness as I looked like a child that's being deprived of his candy. She continues.

Chioma: if we want to get down on each other; we can then get in touch. No strings attached like boyfriend and girlfriend. It's just a one stand thing. Hope you understood me?

I just nodded my head in a positive way, so she would just allow us get back to the party. She puts her back resting on the door; dragged me towards her and kissed me. I reciprocated the kiss with my tongue roaming freely in her mouth. We have started enjoying ourselves when the door was forced open. It was Chidinma and Chioma's partner. We were shocked.

Chidinma: (voice trembling) what is the meaning of this Femi? So you followed me to the party to get along with your date?
Me: (low voice) keep your voice down Chichi... it's not what you think.
Chidinma: (tears rolling down) it... it is not what I think?

I was about to say something when she stormed out of the room. I pushed Chidinma's and her partner out of my way as I rushed after her shouting her name. Chidinma! Chidinma!! She ran out of the party, out of the house. I got hold of her outside the party.

Me: (sad voice) I'm sorry about what happened Chichi; I never intended to hurt you.
Chidinma: (sobbing increased)
Me: I'm really sorry
Chidinma: what are you saying sorry for? Is it for the fact you slept with a girl at the party or the part you left me with a total stranger for your mistress?
Me: I'm sorry for everything

I was short of words as she kept on shedding tears. She managed to stop a bike to take her home.

Chidinma: don't bother yourself about me: I will be fine. I caused everything. I should have allowed you to run the errand for your parents. At least, I won't have been this hurt.

I was about to say something, when she asked the bike man to go. I stood there speechless, thinking to go back to party or go back home. I looked at my wrist watch; that's when I knew that I really wronged Chidinma. It's few minutes to 6pm. I stopped an okadaman, and he took me straight home.
I went straight to the bathroom; had a warm shower with my mind having two emotions. I changed my clothes and I dialled Chidinma's number, she picked.

Chidinma: (voice serious) hello
Me: (low voice) hi Chichi, I just want to know if you are home?
Chidinma: I'm home now.
Me: okay, it's good to know that you are home safely. I just got home myself.
Chidinma: (kept quiet)
Me: okay... our lesson starts tomorrow. I'm sorry about what happened today; I never meant to hurt you.
Chidinma: (still muted)
Me: I know that you are still angry with me and you don't want her talk about it. We will see tomorrow then.
Chidinma: okay. Bye
Me: (giggles) bye

I ended the call with my mind a little bit free from Chidinma. I shifted my thoughts from her to Chioma. She's really the bomb. I kept smiling as I thought about what happened between us. I dialled her number and she picked. She is still in the party and I could barely hear what she was saying because of the music being played at the background. I ended the call, promising to call her back.
It's getting late. I connected a call to Motunrayo. She picked. She's still not happy that I didn't allow her to come. I apologised like I have always done; promised to make it up to her on Thursday. She ended the call with "I love you". I managed to tell her "I love you too", when I'm not even sure if I did. May god help us all. I smiled as I thought over my statement.
I yawned. It's now very late. I managed to eat my dinner. I slept off almost immediately like a baby. I woke up around 8am in the morning. My mind skipped when I remembered what happened yesterday. Chidinma is coming around today. I frowned as I got off the bed.

May God help me through today.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Frankzamani(m): 8:27am On Apr 08, 2015
Dx story x rili an addictin jsst cnt get enough....nyc wrk hazardous......egar 2 knw aw dx luv story ends...nd wu lost, won nd got hurt??
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Psalmwise(m): 9:27am On Apr 08, 2015
femi u stii let dat babe catch u...nawa ooo

wey i bin dey tink say u go do her package too...chai
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Joskiro50: 10:01am On Apr 08, 2015
Ikoko diz ur sex escapades don dey too much oooh...
No go die untop woman oooh

Meanwhile, y not update us with a post everyday instead of diz weekend stuff?
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by SammieLowkey(m): 1:08pm On Apr 08, 2015
Brosss, we still dey here o
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by follyshade(f): 3:25pm On Apr 08, 2015
hazardous pls cum nd update cus am alrdy addicted
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Adegokedamisky(f): 7:52pm On Apr 08, 2015
cheesy more pls m starving
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by nceedaga(m): 11:51pm On Apr 08, 2015
d ministry z moving... girls n emotions sha.
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by flekside(m): 12:15am On Apr 09, 2015
Hello boss I am a new nairalander...this is my 1st comment on Nairaland and I dedicate it to u HAZARDOUS #nohomo...I actually started reading this story on Sunday after breaking up wit my Gf, I av really learnt a lot from this story...from dealing with the ladies and dealing with my friends (male)...luckily for me after using sum of the tactics I learnt here my Gf called me 2day to beg and right now we are bak 2geda...but during the breakup I bleeped a girl and now she wan turn Gf...I know by the time am tru with dis story I would av learnt stuff I can't learn in years in days...while I waz reading I pictured all of wat u were saying cause u made it look xo real..bigups...but boss please update us the more cause I thought I waz gonna end d story not knowing I would still meetup with story...#ikokojegunjeran #Hazardous #okofunmilayo #aburoBadoo #customerkfc #sugarsonsarahandadedoyin 4RM ur number 1 fan flekside. God bless ur 10 fingers #peaceout...sparkles no mind nceedaga e fit be say in like u xo in dey try get ur attention #guycode #justsaying

8 Likes

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by pwettyhardey(f): 8:20am On Apr 09, 2015
Joskiro50:
Ikoko diz ur sex escapades don dey too much oooh...
No go die untop woman oooh

Meanwhile, y not update us with a post everyday instead of diz weekend stuff?
Seconded
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 11:59am On Apr 09, 2015
flekside:
Hello boss I am a new nairalander...this is my 1st comment on Nairaland and I dedicate it to u HAZARDOUS #nohomo...I actually started reading this story on Sunday after breaking up wit my Gf, I av really learnt a lot from this story...from dealing with the ladies and dealing with my friends (male)...luckily for me after using sum of the tactics I learnt here my Gf called me 2day to beg and right now we are bak 2geda...but during the breakup I bleeped a girl and now she wan turn Gf...I know by the time am tru with dis story I would av learnt stuff I can't learn in years in days...while I waz reading I pictured all of wat u were saying cause u made it look xo real..bigups...but boss please update us the more cause I thought I waz gonna end d story not knowing I would still meetup with story...#ikokojegunjeran #Hazardous #okofunmilayo #aburoBadoo #customerkfc #sugarsonsarahandadedoyin 4RM ur number 1 fan flekside. God bless ur 10 fingers #peaceout...sparkles no mind nceedaga e fit be say in like u xo in dey try get ur attention #guycode #justsaying

Thanks for the dedication. Nairaland is a lovely place to stumble on and I'm really honoured to get the grip on your first post on this wonderful thread.

And as for your girls issues, just take it slow. With time good girls will come.

Once again, thanks for updating us with nearly all the characters on the story.

Updating soon.
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 12:13pm On Apr 09, 2015
My mood dropped as I observed my morning drills. With fear and unhappy mood, I put on my clothes and awaits Chidinma. It's almost 10am and she's still not around. It's unlike her. I picked up my phone but the fear in me couldn't allow me to call her.
I tried relaxing myself but my mind kept thinking unimaginable things. What if she calls me and told me that she's not coaching me again? What if she tells kikelomo about everything and kikelomo tells Bidemi (I'm finished)? I was seriously lost in thought when I heard a knock on the door.
My heart nearly popped out when the door was swung open and it was Chidinma. I felt like crying when I saw her. My lovely and lively Chidinma is now a timid and church girl like. She wore a big long skirt and she didn't not even apply makeup.
I looked at her and I knew that I'm in for a very long day. It seems she cried herself all through the night. All her eyes were swollen and she tried to avoid eye contact with me.

Me: (forcing a smile) good morning ma
Chidinma: Good morning
Me: hope you have forgiven me?
Chidinma: (kept quiet)
Me: I guess that means no... I said I'm sorry Chidinma. It won't happen again.
Chidinma: (sobbing and still quite)

I held her by her hand and have her seated with me; very close in a position where we can stare into each others eyes. She looks down as I continued to talk to her.

Me: I hope I dint misinterpret myself yesterday. I'm just a teenager trying get along with all facets of life.
Chidinma: (forcing a smile) You are Femi, every ladies man. I don't think you misinterpreted yourself. You are always in control...
Me: (smiling) about what happened yesterday. I am.... (cuts me off)
Chidinma: (looking into my eyes) I love you.
Me: (shocked and keeps quite)
Chidinma: I love you Femi, I know that it's not what I'm being employed for but I do love you. After what happened yesterday, I realised that I do and I have tried to puts the thought aside but I just can't.
Me: (still kept quiet)
Chidinma: (looking confused) say something, anything.
Me: (confused and still muted)
Chidinma: (fear on her face) please move away from my side.
Me: (stayed and muted)
Chidinma: If you don't leave, I will leave.

She was about to stand up but I held her back by her hand.

Me: (takes a deep breath) I... I like you.
Chidinma: (tears rolling down her eyes)
Me: I really do like you. You are like a sister to me and I have nothing more to give; I'm sorry.
Chidinma: (wiping tears off her face) you just gave me a broken heart.

I don't want to add another Bidemi into my already congested love life. I moved away from her side. Looked at her from afar as she wallowed in self pity. I felt for her but as I have rightly told her "I have nothing more to give". My bitter experience with Bidemi and Ruka has made me more careful about dating someone very close to my house.
It's not as if Chidinma stays around but she knows much about me and spends more time with me than any other person. I don't want to be monitored like Bidemi and cautious whenever I want to receive a call. I just have to hold on to my stand. We kept quiet and kept stealing glances at each other.

Me: (smiling) I'm really sorry Chidinma for putting you through all these. I really like your courage, because some girls wouldn't have come out as you did.
Chidinma: (tears flowing freely)
Me: (confused state) please stop crying. I don't want either of us to get hurt because I'm already in complicated relationships and besides that you deserve someone that's much better than me.
Chidinma: it's because of Bidemi right?
Me: not only her... my love life is more complicated than Bidemi and I. I just don't want either of us to get hurt.
Chidinma: (wiping her tears) I can't be more hurt than I already am... it's already bad asking a guy for a date; please don't make it worse by turning me down. I won't complain about anything. Please Femi, I love you. I beg of you.

Her words touched me and got me more confused.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by harjibolar10(m): 12:29pm On Apr 09, 2015
Ghen ghen... And she let the cat out of the bag

I really think you can add her to the list oo... You know she's a friend to your first and foremost inlaw, by that beidemi will surely kill you, and end your misserry. .. Did I said you can? No, that must be a mistake, I want to write you 'can not'.. .

You don enter am sir

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by eitsei(m): 12:32pm On Apr 09, 2015
oro yii so sini lenu o b'uyo si.....

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by neetahRay(f): 12:33pm On Apr 09, 2015
okay, clear and confirmed, femi is using jazz #caseclosed.

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Spactacle(m): 12:47pm On Apr 09, 2015
neetahRay:
okay, clear and confirmed, femi is using jazz #caseclosed.

Lol..jazz ko hip hop ni. grin

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by MzMessiTohBadt(f): 1:50pm On Apr 09, 2015
Spactacle:

Lol..jazz ko hip hop ni. grin

Fuji nko??
Lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (79) (Reply)

Love Hiccups / Black Maria / United In Betrayal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.