Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,043 members, 7,956,888 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:35 PM

Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) - Literature (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) (866687 Views)

The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) / Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor / My Complicated Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (79) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Diamomndstar(m): 9:36am On Aug 24, 2015
Beautiful morning to all the followers of this tread.... hope ya'll have a wonderful night?
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Diamomndstar(m): 9:37am On Aug 24, 2015
updating one chapter before i set down for today's business
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Diamomndstar(m): 9:40am On Aug 24, 2015
please guys don't hesitate to correct any mistakes you see in my write up...

it's always good to learn from the masses
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Diamomndstar(m): 9:42am On Aug 24, 2015
Addiction chapter 127
I woke up the second morning on Friday by 6a.m only to check my phone and see 3missed calls from Adedoyin and 2missed calls from Sarah; I must have slept like a baby. My phone was also on silent mode. I stretched my body by raising up my two hands to the air like someone shouting halleluyah. Then pick up my phone to make a call to Sarah before going out for my morning drill. I dialled Sarah number and she picked the second time
Me: (Sounding excited). Hello, Good morning sweetheart.
Sarah: (sounding like someone who was just waking up from her sleep). Good morning dear. How are you this morning?.
Me: I am very fine dear. How are you and Adedoyin?
Sarah: we are very fine too. Our flight came late at around 9pm yesternight. Then Adedoyin tried your number and I tried it too but it was just ringing you didn't pick up.
Me: I am very sorry dear. I was far gone to the dreamland and my phone was in silent mode. I woke up this morning only to see the five missed calls from both of you.
Sarah: we thought so too.
Me: where is Adedoyin?
Sarah: she lodged in a hotel while I come home last night. She should still be in the hotel.
Me: okay. how was your flight?
Sarah: It was okay. Just that we were too tired before we left Abuja because of the running around we had to do for the new contract offer we just got from a company..
Me: (feeling excited) sorry dear. Is that new contract offer that delayed your coming till the night?.
Sarah: yes. We will be telling you the full gist when we meet today as promised.
Me: okay. What time should we meet? And at where?
Sarah: I think afternoon would be better because it would be better if we rest a little before you come.
Me: (feeling happy inside because she said in the afternoon): I needed time to strategies things with chidinma. I have to at least play my card well so as to make her have reason to leave early today but I can't tell her not to come at all.
Me: okay. Hope 3pm won't be too late.
Sarah: I think 3pm is OK. Just make sure you keep to time
Me: where should we meet? Because I can't wait to meet you guys. I have missed you enough.
Sarah: I would have suggest that you come to the hotel Adedoyin lodged in last night but the place is a bit far. Let's meet at blue top hotel as usual. I will arrange with Adedoyin so that we can come there together.
Me: I felt really happy when I heard we would be meeting at blue top hotel again. I will use the opportunity to see my friend Tunde and other guys; it's been a while I heard anything from him and Ronke. Since it's Friday I am very sure he will be at the hotel. Not only that, my other reason for being so excited because I will be meeting Adedoyin and Sarah at blue top was also because of shade; I have not being able to see her or heard anything from her since the day we did night call. Hope to see her around at blue top hotel today.
Me: okay, thanks dear. Can I call Adedoyin after dropping the call with you.
Sarah: Yes, you should. But why are you asking me if you should call her first?
Me: (smiling). You know I have to take permission from you now. We both burst to laugh
Sarah: (laughing). Hmmmn. Just call her o.
Me: okay dear.I will call her immediately.
To be continued.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Weirdman: 11:15am On Aug 24, 2015
Nice bring more and this time make it lengthy please

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Ikdbabie(f): 1:41pm On Aug 24, 2015
Nice. Next plz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by dannybomb(m): 5:08pm On Aug 24, 2015
oga diamond u correct. greet oga hazardous for me. make una no run again oo
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Diamomndstar(m): 9:12pm On Aug 24, 2015
updating soooooooonnnnnnnnnnn
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by flarish(m): 10:06pm On Aug 24, 2015
@Diamomndstar thanks 4 d good work, buh I hope ur story line won't be contradicting to hazardous? If yes, pls let hazardous finish et, 2 avoid confusion, thanks all dsame. Welcome back @Hazardous pls let's finish dis.
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Thollex(m): 12:37am On Aug 25, 2015
Diamomndstar:
updating soooooooonnnnnnnnnnn
patiently waiting for the update o
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Diamomndstar(m): 12:57pm On Aug 25, 2015
flarish:
@Diamomndstar thanks 4 d good work, buh I hope ur story line won't be contradicting to hazardous? If yes, pls let hazardous finish et, 2 avoid confusion, thanks all dsame. Welcome back @Hazardous pls let's finish dis.

u are welcome my guy.. I can't really tell if the story would be contradicting to the initial script but I sure know the ending would rather serve as a good lessons for all ....
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Diamomndstar(m): 12:57pm On Aug 25, 2015
flarish:

u are welcome my guy.. I can't really tell if the story would be contradicting to the initial script but I sure know the ending would rather serve as a good lessons for all .....

updating soon.......
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Diamomndstar(m): 12:59pm On Aug 25, 2015
Thollex:

.okay my guy. you won't wait for long believe me
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by ajumaxbabe(f): 4:45pm On Aug 25, 2015
hazardous:

Updating soon.... I never die (smiling). Just got engaged in lot of things. (work and other things).
thank God u r stil alive. Tot u r gone .

Welcome
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Babham(m): 5:41pm On Aug 25, 2015
hey mr writer@diamond shit or what nt insulting u.....pls let harzadous complete his story..............
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Weirdman: 7:01pm On Aug 25, 2015
Diamondstar Wetin now una wan start again
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by nellyme(f): 9:23pm On Aug 25, 2015
Hello! A certain short story competition is ongoing and one of our best writer in NL is participating; the winner will be determined by votes. Kindly show your love by voting for his short story. Thank you and may God bless you as you do so.
Vote "An Ace for Oscar" by Larry Sun in the link below:
www.mobilebookshelf.com/poll/
You can read the short story (An Ace for Oscar by Larry Sun) below:
www.mobilebookshelf.com/an-ace-for-oscar-by-larry-sun/
Remember to tell others to vote, too. May God bless your efforts. Thank you so much.
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Thollex(m): 11:16pm On Aug 25, 2015
Thollex:
you too dey take time o diamomndstar... Abeg come give us update o
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Sirneij(m): 12:53am On Aug 26, 2015
There's gonna be 7years of great Tribulations.One will cry for help but none will come.The door will be shot and there'll not be room for prayers!Mathew 24:21-29.Repent now for Christ is calling you-Revelations 3:20

3 Likes

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Diamomndstar(m): 3:36pm On Aug 26, 2015
Sorry guys, just busy at work.

Updating sooon
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Diamomndstar(m): 4:16pm On Aug 26, 2015
Addiction chapter 128
I ended the call after telling her I love you. I strolled to Adedoyin's number on my missed calls list and dialled. I dialled her number for like three times and her phone kept ringing before she finally picked up; She must have been very tired and maybe her phone was in silent too.
Me: hello dear, good morning to you
Adedoyin: good morning femi, how are you doing?
Me: I am very fine dear. How are you doing?.
Adedoyin: I am doing fine too. Just a bit weak..
Me: eeh! Sorry dear. I just end a call with Sarah. I woke up this morning only to see your missed calls.
Adedoyin: okay. We came back very late last night from the airport because of an intense traffic on the way.
Me: ooh. Sorry dear. I have missed you guys so much I can't wait to see you both though I am a bit uneasy about seeing you both together.
Adedoyinsadsmiling) we have missed you too. but you don't have to be uneasy to see us together. We are not going to slaughter you if we see you together are we?
Me: (laughing) no. It's just you know...
Adedoyin: (cut me off). Don't worry yourself dear. It's going to be alright. Put your mind at rest you won't regret seeing us both together
Me: (smiling) okay.
Adedoyinsadsmiling) has Sarah discus the arrangement of how we would meet with you?
Me: (smiling) yes. She said we should meet in blue top by 3pm since you guys would have to rest a little before I come. And that she would call you to strategies things.
Adedoyin: okay. That is better then. I can't wait to see you...
Me: me too. We ended the call with goodbyes and love you before I head out for my morning drill. By 7:30am I was already get set for chidinma to come devising all sort of strategy to excuse her in my brain.

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Diamomndstar(m): 4:23pm On Aug 26, 2015
Addiction chapter 129,
It was 8am already, everybody else has gone out to their respective place of business leaving just me at home as usual. I was still anticipating the arrival of chidinma. Meanwhile I thought that I should go and wait outside for ifemi to pass by as usual; I was bound to find out why she gave me a wrong number; whether she made a mistake with her number or she actually gave me a wrong number on her own consent. I stood outside for almost an hour expecting ifemi to pass by but not even someone of her resemblance pass across my face while I was on watch for her. I felt a little sad and worried because of ifemi; seeing her that morning could have add a little flavour to my day experience. In the end chidinma came at around 8:50a.m and met me outside. She wore a very tight Jean trouser which make her round and sexxy asss to be so enticing and tempting to touch. She wore a purple top to perfected her dressing. Her make up make her look exactly like one of the angels in the dominion film I watched sometimes ago. She look so much like a model with the way everything looks perfect on her. I am sure with her killer look today if my mum or bidemi or anyone should come around to see her in her mode of dressing nothing could be done to prove that we were not into more than a student and teacher relationship. The sight of her alone make me shift my thought and attention away from ifemi
Me: (sounding excited for seeing her). Wow! Is this an angel or a mermaid?
Chidinma: (smiling). Hmmmn.
Me: you are so very beautiful chidinma. Your beauty is so natural and undelusional.
Chindinma: (giggles and smiling). Thank you dear.
Me: you don't have to thank me, seriously. You are so beautiful. We head straight inside as she walks in front of me. I took a better glimpse of her asset and my OGA was already starting to get hard in my trouser. I just manage to keep it in check for her not to start noticing it.
Chidinma: (smiling) thank you. You ain't looking bad yourself.
Me: hmmmn
Chindima: what are you doing outside? Are you waiting for me?
Me; (lie) yes. I have been waiting for you outside for quite some time now. I just begin to miss you immediately I woke up this morning
Chidinma: (smiling) really?. That is love o.
Me: (smiling). Exactly. I think your love has started eating me up from inside. I feel so much love for you already.
Chindima: (sounding so very happy). I love you femi. I think I don't make a mistake for professing my love to you after all.
Me: (smiling) yes, I think we are meant for each other and our love is meant to be. I love you with all my earth chidinma. I can feel that she is so very happy. She moved closer to me for a hug. I grabbed hold of her with the intent of hugging her to I can't keep my eyes off her pretty lips. Instead of just hugging her I bend her over for a kiss. I put my lips on top of hers and she closed her eyes after surrendering her lips for the kiss. I kissed her on the lips and she reciprocated. We were locked into each other and keep kissing for minutes. My OGA was already so hard as a pole. I was thinking of getting her laid but I remember I still have appointment with Sarah and Adedoyin today which I must keep. I was able to stop myself from getting laid with her again. I just have to find a way to convince her to leave early so that I can keep my appointment with Sarah and Adedoyin. We broke off the kiss and we both staring into each others eye. She doesnt seem to feel shy about the kiss again.
Me: (staring into her eyes). I love you chichi
Chidinma: (smiling). I love you more femi. I began to laugh immediately and she looked surprised because I was laughing.
Chidinma: why are you laughing.
Me: I just felt so happy that I couldn't control my laugh anymore. Isn't it funny; who thought you and I could end up having a relationship like this. She joined me in laughing immediately. We both begin to laugh like small kids. We laugh until we got tired of laughing. I told her that I am hungry and suggest that we should go and eat at KFC. We left for KFC and took a bike in front of our gate. We dropped at KFC main gate in the other street and walk straight inside. We ordered for two plates of jollof rice and meat with malt drink. We ate both both plates together because she insisted we should. We acted like two new lover bird in town who just got married during all our stay in KFC until people begin to starred at us. We left KFC and go back to the house with a pack of take away snack for both of us.
to be continued...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Weirdman: 4:35pm On Aug 26, 2015
Nice but please make it lengthy na.. Nice job though

2 Likes

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by harjibolar10(m): 7:40am On Aug 28, 2015
Bros, believe me, you are doing a great job mehn

I can't still cant believe you are no way have anything to do with this story right from the beginning, cos the way you are flowing with this, it's hard to even think you are not the original owner of this story.. . Anyways, keep em coming boss

Let's go there

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by flow1759: 11:03am On Aug 28, 2015
Dear readers of this story, my name is flow, flow1759 as you all know me here in Nairaland, I wrote a story titled "One For The Master And One For The Boy" in the on going mobilebookshelf write and win competition.

I need your vote to see me through the next stage.

Read the story here http://mobilebookshelf.com/one-for-the-master-and-one-for-the-boy-by-eke-ugochukwu-peter-flow1759/

And vote here! http://mobilebookshelf.com/poll/

You vote this way:
1. Like mobilebookshelf facebook page (by clicking on the like button or visiting the page directly www.facebook.com/mymobilebookshelf )
2. Vote for any three authors of your choice by checking three names.
3. Fill the contact form, then submit.

Thats all! Thank you!!! wink

STILL I FLOW
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by maestromedal(m): 3:58pm On Aug 28, 2015
Oga hazard,wich tym u wan write ur gce abi u no dey write again abi,woman don enter u..kip up d gud work sha,feeling from bone 2 marrow

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hibroDon1(m): 10:32pm On Aug 28, 2015
new composer, abeg continu...na God i take beg u....
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Diamomndstar(m): 12:23am On Aug 29, 2015
i apologize for the little hold up on the story guys, updating continued tonight when am done composing the next chapter of the story....

No vex for me abeg

Check out my facebook fans page to check out some of the stories there @ [url]m.facebook.com/Diamomndstar[/url]
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by harjibolar10(m): 6:38am On Aug 29, 2015
Diamomndstar:
i apologize for the little hold up on the story guys, updating continued tonight when am done composing the next chapter of the story....

No vex for me abeg

Check out my facebook fans page to check out some of the stories there @ [url]m.facebook.com/Diamomndstar[/url]
anytime bros, you are welcome
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Diamomndstar(m): 1:38pm On Aug 29, 2015
Addiction chapter 130
We got home and she brought out her notebook to start the day’s lesson. That was when I remember I have to find a genuine excuse to make her leave early before 3pm because of my appointment with Sarah and Adedoyin. She started the lesson with organic chemistry: starting with Alkenes and alkynes; naming alkenes and alkynes, reactions of alkenes and alkynes, their synthesis and stuffs like that. She was so strict with her teachings. Not considering whether we are in a relationship or not, she explained everything like a teacher and make me to respond like a student. It was like she was so bound to make me pass my coming exam by all means. I was already enjoying her tutorial when a great idea pops up on my head. I suddenly start a brief conversation with her
Me: chichi
Chidinma: Yes dear
Me: before I forget, I Want to tell you that I will be going somewhere by 2:30 today.
Chidinma: (eyes looking pale). Where are you going? We can go together right?
Me: I am going to funmilayo's school. They have teachers and parents meeting today. And since my mum couldn't go she asked me to go in her stead. As you know, it’s not advisable for you to follow me there; funmilayo may misunderstood things and tells my mum about it.
Chidinma: (looking perplexed). Her mood was totally changed. The chidinma that has been so vibrant and exciting since turned sad and unhappy. She wished she could be able to follow me to the fake school am going but my excuse seems genuine to her. She looked like she totally believes my lies. She kept quiet and just keeps staring at me with some kind eyes wey I can’t explain.
Me: chichi, what is wrong? Why are you looking depressed suddenly and not saying anything? Is it because of where am going? You know I would have loved you to come with me but with the kind of situation on the ground here, I can’t just do that because of funmilayo.
Chidinma: femi, I understand. It’s just; you know I will be missing you the very moment I leave here.
Me: (smiling). I know dear; you know I will be missing you as well. If it’s possible I would have preferred not to go but it’s because it was mummy that said I should go in her stead. I have to go so that I can bring her words from the meeting you know.
Chidinma: I understand. You should go. I will be leaving by 2:00pm. You just have to promise you will call me whenever you come back from the meeting.
Me: (smilling). Do you even have to tell me that? I will surely call you immediately I come back in the evening.
Chidinma: (still looking sad on her face) okay, I will love that.
Me: (smiling). Why are you still looking sad? Come on, smile for me dear.
Chidinma: (smiling now). I love you
Me: (smiling). I love you more Dear. Your love has eaten up my soul. My soul is captivated within the grips of your love and I don’t think I want to be free from it.
Chidinma: (she started laughing heavily).. hmmm. Thank you my love. I know I have successfully succeeded in manipulating her. My happiness was so great to concede. I can’t wait to see my two darling sugar mummies and maybe tunde and Ronke too could be around. It would also be better if I could see shade too today.. We kept on laughing for sometimes until my phone began to ring. I checked the caller. It was motunrayo. I refused to pick the call because I don’t want chidinma’s trouble. I already make sure she will be leaving by 2pm. Picking motunrayo’s call now could stared up unnecessary arguments between us. And by the way I already know why Motunrayo is calling, she only want to reminds me about our date tomorrow. I have to devise a way to make sure things work out with her tomorrow as well, since she will be coming to see me. I know chidinma will definitely not agreed to it if I tell her not to come tomorrow again after giving her a very strange excuse today. But anyway my brain still dey work so no qualm. How I go do am tomorrow; I will surely find a way. chidinma noticed I didn’t pick my call. She then asked me why
Chidinma: why do you refused to pick your call?
Me: I don’t feel like picking it
Chidinma: why? Is it because I am around?
Me: no. that is not true, I just don’t want to pick it
Chidinma: who is the caller that you don’t feel like picking it
Me: it’s one of my friends
Chidinma: (not looking convinced). Which of your friends?
Me: it’s not that you know all my friends, so why do you want to know which one?
Chidinma: (eyes look sad) so are you saying I have no business in knowing who your friend are?
Me: I don’t mean it that way. What I am trying to say is that you don’t know this friend that just called me
Chindima: then tell me who it’s. My head begin to work in overdrive. I was seriously thinking of a convincing lie to tell her so as to excuse myself from her questionnaire when my phone begins to ring again. My heart was already pounding like yam without even checking who the caller was yet. There is no way am going to neglect the call without making chidinma’s suspicions of me grows very stronger. I felt like I am in a state of emergency. Nothing else to do, I just have to pick the call then I can later find a stronger lie to free myself from chidinma’s questioning. I checked the caller only to discovered It was Bidemi
To be continued...

3 Likes

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Diamomndstar(m): 2:03pm On Aug 29, 2015
Addiction chapter 131
My heart rate immediately comes down to the normal level when I saw the caller was Bidemi and not motunrayo again. Thank God this girl saved me today from much questioning from chidinma. I picked.
Bidemi: Hello my love. How are you doing?
Me: (staring at chidinma). Hello dear, I am fine. I could see chidinma’s eyes as turn red and sore. She was only anticipating that I would be through with the call in time before she started asking many questions about the caller again.
Bidemi: have you eaten breakfast?
Me: yes, I have and you?
Bidemi: (smiling) same. Please femi can I come over. I really want to see your face today.
Me: don’t please. I am going out in few minutes.
Bidemi: (sounding worried and sad) where are you going? Don’t you have tutorial today?
Me: I have but my mum send me on an errand I must deliver for her. And it will take long for me to deliver the errand.
BIdemi: can I come along? We can go together since you will be going alone.
Me: (see this girl o). No we can’t. The errand is a bit personal. I will talk to you later, I am running late already.
Bidemi: (sounding unhappy). Okay dear. I love you. She was patiently waiting for I love you too reply from me. But I was not sure how to reply her with chidinma around and staring at me like this. I don’t want to cause more GOBE for myself since we aren’t done with the question and answer session going on between us. I just manage to reply same to Bidemi before I ended the call. As I have expected, the first blockbusting questions from Chidinma immediately I drop the call is “WHO IS THE CALLER”. Since I have already device a good lie in my brain, I don’t have much trouble answering all her next question.
Chindima: (Frown Face). Femi who is that caller you just speak with?
Me: You know I can’t lie to you dear; the person on the phone is my friend I told you earlier. If i….(cut me off)
Chidinma: (not looking confused but looks like she is bound to get an answer from me by all means)
Chidinma: (Voice changed) Femi, I know it’s one of your girlfriends since you keep calling her Dear repeatedly on the phone. I know if am not here you would have told her you love her too. But…..
Me: (cut her off). Chichi that is not true. Don’t you trust me? You know a relationship where there is no trust can’t work out well….. if…
Chidinma: (cut me off). I know you would say that femi. You are trying to make me feel guilty as usual. I won’t blame you since am the orchestrator of my own misfortune. This is what I get for professing my love to you. You are a guy with so many girls flaunting their beauty around you so why should I be disappointed since I caused all this. But femi you know it’s not fair for you to receive another girls call when am around. That was unfair and rude to me….
Me: (cut her off. But trying to sound as gentle as I could be). Chichi you have dispute all this things. The person that called me is none else than Bidemi. I just want to play around a little with you before telling you it’s her. And by the way, I know you don’t really like it when Bidemi calls me so I was even thinking of not telling you at all because I don’t want your good and vibrant mood you have maintained since morning to turned sore like this…But I guess that was a mistake on my side anyway,
Chidinma: (not looking convinced). You know femi I don’t believe you. Just tell me the truth and my mind will be at ease. It’s better to know who your rival is so as to get ready for either a fight or a play because of someone you love than to be backbiting by an unknown rival. I did rather know who truly called you and be prepared to fight for what I want than to let some girls snatch you away from me without my notice. It’s a very natural thing to fight for what you want,
Me: (smiling) Chichi, am saying the truth. Believe me. I can’t lie to you. (Brought out my phone and show her the last received call but I didn’t hand over the phone to her so that she won’t start checking what she is not supposed to see).
Chidinma: (still not looking totally convinced). You know I trust you femi but sometimes I used to have some doubt because of the way you do things sometimes.
Me: (looking really focused. Want to know what she meant by her statement). What do you mean? How do I do things sometimes?
Chidinma: Sometimes you just do some surprising things that make me feel like if I really know you or not?
Me: (patiently waiting for her to explain herself) what do you mean?
Chidinma: you remember that time I went to the hospital with you when you were sick. On our way coming back we branched at KFC to buy food
Me: yes of course I remember. (Still patiently waiting for her to conclude).
Chidinma: that day when we were looking for bike we saw one big woman you introduced to me as Ronke.
Me: (looking stunned). Yes. (I have begun to understand where she is taking her point by now)
Chidinma: the way you talk to that woman as if she is your age mate actually make me to wonder about so many things; I wonder how you know someone like her and how you could talk to her with such disrespect without any iota of honor and she doesn’t seems to care about it herself.
Me: (brain getting hot already). I wonder why she could recall something like that in a situation like this. I can see she is already suspicious of my moves. I hope things won’t get really bad for me today. In case Chidinma tries to trace my movement that could be very bad.
Me: (voice low). Chichi you know what?, about that, the woman in question just looked old to you because of her body nature but she wasn’t really that old. And she is one of my friend’s fiancée before they broke up.
Chidinma: (not looking convinced) hmmmmn. I know you will still have something to say. You are always good with finding words to bail yourself from every situation. I can see the trust in our relationship is not very strong because she is already suspicious of me in so many way, she just doesn’t know how to say it out plainly. I don’t want to keep dragging things with her because it’s getting late already and I have to get prepared for my meeting with Adedoyin and Sarah. I managed to change the topic after promising her that I will introduce her to all my friends later. I know that was definitely a lie. I only said so to get myself off her hook for the moment. I brought out the take away we got from KFC just to make her divert her attention from our current discussion. I took out one snack and a can malt drink from the KFC nylon. I began to eat my own portion without telling her to join me. She looked at me with “some kind eye wey I can’t explain” and she began to talk.
Chidinma: (staring at me). You can’t even call me. Is it because of what I said? Or Are you angry?
Me: (staring back at her). I have actually succeeded in making her changed the previous topic as I intended. That was actually what I wanted to achieved when I started eating without calling her at first. I know she will definitely say something about it. Then I would be able to divert her attention from the previous conversation that has to do with my personal life.
Me: No dear, come and join me
Chidinma: (smiling) even if you don’t call me I will surely join you. She pick up my can malt drink and gulped it down her throat before she brought out her own from the nylon.
Me: (smiling). Now that you have drunk mine which one will I drink?
Chidinma: (smiling). I don’t know. But I can share you a portion of mine if you don’t mind.
Me: (smiling). Share me or you will give me the whole can malt to replace my own that you drank?.
Chidinma: (laughing). Why would I give you my own? I can only share for you o.
Me: (smiling). Madam chichi you want to dey suffer your boyfriend abi. We both burst into laugh. We kept laughing for some time before we finally control our laughter. She hold and placed her own can malt between the space of my mouth and make me to gulped down a little portion of it before she drank the rest after eating her snacks.
To be continued....

you guys should drop your comments for me at least to know you are following the story.....

Check out the continuation on our fb fans page @ [url]m.facebook.com/Diamomndstar[/url]

5 Likes

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Diamomndstar(m): 2:06pm On Aug 29, 2015
Drop a lot of comments for the continuation of the story

#DIAMOMNDSTAR

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (79) (Reply)

Love Hiccups / Black Maria / United In Betrayal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.