Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,853 members, 7,956,195 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:33 AM

Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) - Literature (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) (866667 Views)

The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) / Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor / My Complicated Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (79) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by tuneryblue(m): 3:47pm On Aug 29, 2015
Yeap .done reading.... Well people dont knw u av posted since its been century u post... me self just check all my followed topic, i den say let me check 4 an update on "story of addiction"

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by dannybomb(m): 7:53pm On Aug 29, 2015
thumbs up dude u are killing it man. keep it up

2 Likes

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hibroDon1(m): 11:46pm On Aug 29, 2015
oyaa washere om'aye grin.....we don coment, so kip it up

2 Likes

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Ikdbabie(f): 8:23am On Aug 30, 2015
Oga femi plz change ur life style. Make e no soon over u o.

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Diamomndstar(m): 12:15pm On Aug 30, 2015
Addiction chapter 132
It’s already about five minutes to two. She checked the time and told me she needs to start packing up her things to leave because of the meeting am going so that I can leave earlier. She first suggested that she would wait till the time I am ready to go so that we can both leave the house together but later changed her mind. I felt so very happy for achieving my goal eventually. If anyone should ride horse in my stomach at that point in time that horse won’t have a problem passing over to express how happy I was. She left at 2pm sharp after promising to call her immediately I came back in the evening. I still have about an hour to get myself prepared to meet both Sarah and Adedoyin together. Nothing can express how happy I was despite that I was just a little nervous because it was my first time to meet both the two big mamas together like this. I remember I have to call motunrayo to explain things to her. Though am not sure if we are still going to meet tomorrow or not. I placed a call to her and she picked at the first bit.
Motunrayo: (sounding excited). Hello my sweetheart.
Me: (cheerful voice) my sweetest angel.
Motunrayo: (smiling). Hmmmmn. How are you my love?
Me: I am doing fine my dear. How are you doing?
Motunrayo: (smiling) I am doing fine too here my love. It’s just that I am missing you very much.
Me: (smiling). I am missing you too my love.
Motunrayo: (smiling) Thank God you are missing me too. So are we seeing tomorrow?
Me: I can’t conclude yet dear. I still have to devise a plan to make my home teacher not to come tomorrow.
Motunrayo: (sounding worried) ooh. I really want to see you love. Please try to come up with something
Me: I will try my best angel. Just give me some time. By tomorrow morning I will call you to tell you about the next development.
Motunrayo: okay.
Me: what time would you like to come?
Motunrayyo: we would be leaving my grandma’s place in the morning. Maybe by 10a.m. I would prefer to branch at your place before I go home.
Me: okay, I will try to work something out with my home teacher. Hope she would give me some space to see you tomorrow.
Motunrayo: I would be very happy if you can work something out to make us see by all means tomorrow.
Me: (smiling) I will try my best dear..
Motunrayo: (smiling). Okay, love you.
Me: I love you too my angel. We say our goodbyes and I ended the call. I am now back to my preparation for meeting Sarah and Adedoyin. I felt really happy as I put on my well ironed Gold colored Tshirt with confirm Adidas Black jeans and a pair of leather shoe. I put on my wrist watch before I hurried to Baddo’s room to use her sprayer and mouth tosh. I saw two packets of condom and a sachet of tramadol in his drawer but I didn’t bother taking any of the condom because I know I won’t be needed it. Adedoyin doesn’t support the use of condom from the start so I have no use for it. I only took two sex enhancer tablets because I know I would be in need of those. I take time to check out myself in the mirror to see how good looking creature God created me to be. I know am handsome no doubt about that. I checked my time and it was already 2:30pm. I still have about 30minutes left but it doesn’t hurt to get there earlier than expected. I dashed out of the house after locking the door including the main gate. I was waiting impatiently for a bike man to pass by when I saw Ruka coming from the other side of the road. She looked so beautiful in her modeling dress. She saw me and she waves her hands to me from a little distance. I waited for her until she got to the position where am standing.
Ruka: (staring at me and smiling). Handsome bobo. Cute boy gbogbo awon omoge.
Me: (staring back at her and smiling). Hmmmmn.. beautiful angel orekelewa gbogbo awon Bobo.
Ruka: (she burst into an uncontrollable laughter). It took some times before she could finally control her laughter.
Ruka: where are you going o brother handsome? Ooh wait, let me guess. You are going to see one of your girlfriends’ abi.
Me: (smiling). No o. why would you think that way. I am only going to see a friend.
Ruka: Hmmmmm… a friend? Like a female friend abi? Because with this killer look of yours I am sure you are definitely going to nail one kind girl with your sweet mouth.
Me: (smiling). That is not true dear. I am only going to see my male friend Tunde: you know him now.
Ruka: okay that tunde? You still follow that guy around.
Me: of course. He is my friend now.
Ruka: (smiling) you better be careful with him he doesn’t looks like a good guy you should hang around with.
Me: smiling). Hmmmmn. Okay ma. I will consider your advice ma. We both laugh. I can see the conversation is taking too much time so I managed to discharge her after praising her look more and by telling her I will call her later. I saw a bike a few seconds later and I mount on it without asking how much he wanted to collect. The bikeman dropped me at blue top hotel and I paid him 500 naira without asking for change. He thanked me very much like I gave him a car key. I headed straight to the blue top hotel building. I checked my time and it was already five minutes to three. I brought out my phone to call Sarah’s number in other to enquire the room they lodged in. I was already strolling through my contact when I suddenly heard my favorite nickname from behind. “ikoko, ikoko, ikoko”. I looked back only to see Tunde and the other guys beckoning to me from arrears. I felt really happy to see them as I went to join them at the spot. Ronke also was there with some other pretty ladies like I expected. I complimented all their beauties until I make them all blush.
Tunde&otherguys: (smiling as they hail me). Ikoko, ikoko, ikoko ajegunjeran.
Me: (smiling). How are you guys doing?
Tunde&otherguys: we are doing fine. You just bone face for your guys’ abi. We no dey see you around again because your girlfriends were not around.
Me: (smiling) abeg no vex for me. No be my fault. I have just been very busy lately.
Tunde: Hmmmmn…..busy man. So we no get work to do abi.
Me: (smiling). Tunde I didn’t mean it like that, I think you know about my family issue now.
Tunde: (smiling) okay o. wetin you bring come for your guys now.
Me: (smiling) seeing all of you here really make me happy. I have missed you guys.
Tunde&otherguys: we have missed you too. I stood down to take a bottle of small stout when sarah’s call came in on my phone. I excused myself from the guys and picked.
Me: hello dear.
Sarah: hello. Where are you?
Me: I am already here at blue top. (Lie) I am about dialing your number when your call came through.
Sarah: okay good. We just got here now too. Come and meet us at room 214. We are already waiting for you.
Me: okay dear. I am on my way. I ended the call and then go back to tell tunde and other guys that I am going upstairs to meet my dates.
To be continued

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Diamomndstar(m): 12:16pm On Aug 30, 2015
Ikdbabie:
Oga femi plz change ur life style. Make e no soon over u o.

Na advice be that abi na threat

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by LaJose78(m): 1:14pm On Aug 30, 2015
Hmmm...dis one wey u dey happy xo, i guess tinz wnt go wrong dia o
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Diamomndstar(m): 2:19pm On Aug 30, 2015
LaJose78:
Hmmm...dis one wey u dey happy xo, i guess tinz wnt go wrong dia o

hmmmm...lolz
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by jayesmalling(m): 2:49pm On Aug 30, 2015
Please..I use God to beg U..Jst finish the part where he went upstair to massacre them...
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Holamidhe(m): 10:28pm On Aug 30, 2015
Ride on bro
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Diamomndstar(m): 2:52am On Aug 31, 2015
Addiction chapter 133
I left for room number 214 after telling tunde and the guys. I was looking all around as I pass through the receptionist center hoping to see Shade around but I couldn’t see her. I thought maybe she was in the kitchen or something so I decided to ask the lady at the reception about her where about before I go up to meet my two sugar mamas who were already anticipating my arrival. She looks beautiful herself. She seems new at the hotel because I have never seen her around since all this time I used to come to blue top hotel. Having a discussion with her alone made me to forget about shade and the purpose of my coming here for a minute.
Me: hello sister
The receptionist: you are welcome sir. What can I do for you?
Me: please I would like to enquire about one of your staff here, Very tall, pretty lady like you. Her name is shade.
The receptionist: (smiling). Okay shade, am sorry but she is not on duty at the moment sir. She is on night schedules I think.
Me: (felt a little sad after hearing that). Okay thank you. But instead of leaving immediately I stood there for some time still starring at the lady.
The Receptionist: (smiling) you are welcome sir. Anything else please
Me: (smiling). No, not really. I am going up to room 124. But I must say, you are a very beautiful lady
Receptionist: (smiling). Hmmmmn… Thank you sir, men do say so.
Me: (smiling), you are a rear gem among ladies. Your outstanding look is one of a kind among others
The receptionist: (blushing and smiling but she looks like she wants me to get going quickly). Thank you sir, please can you get going because I am at work and I need to concentrate here because of my boss?
Me: alright Dear. I am sorry for disturbing you, it’s just that you are so beautiful than for me to just see you and pass by without commending your outstanding beauty.
The receptionist: (smiling) thank you sir. I appreciate your good words, and you are not looking bad yourself but I must concentrate here please
Me: (smiling). Hmmmmn.. okay dear, let me get going. Hope to see you again next time.
The receptionist: Thank you sir. I hurriedly left to room 214 after completing my conversation with the new receptionist lady with her thought still flooded my mind. She is in fact so beautiful. I finally got to room 124. I stood at the door for a few second thinking of how I am going to approach my two sugar mamas who were patiently waiting for my arrival. I felt a bit nervous with the thought of seeing them both together at the same time.” But today na today”. Man must face any situation he finds himself with courage. I summoned up a good bit of courage to enter the room which was unlocked from behind. I entered only to see my two sugar mamas dressed up in the most beautiful sexiest dress ever. The look of them at instant brings about a bump in my trouser. I felt my OGA standing up as hard as a poll. They both starred at me with the sexiest look as I entered the room, running to embrace me each as we greeted one another. It was Adedoyin that hugged me first. She gave me a beautiful peck on my chin as we embraced each other tightly. I felt like I shouldn’t let go of her. My OGA was still as hard as a poll in my trouser. I think Adedoyin felt it because she laughed as she stared directly to my eyes, giving me the kind of look that says this your OGA is gonna see pepper today…Lol… Sarah also hugged me very tightly too but she doesn’t gave me a peck like Adedoyin did. She just put my head closed to her bosom which make me feel the hardness of her n_pples. I know that today I am fully in for a party sxxx with my two sugar mamas no doubt. I complimented both of their beauties and I expressed how much I have missed them in words and they both complimented me in returns before the show continued.
Me: I am so very happy to see your so very pretty faces again. I have missed you guys a lot.
Sarah&Adedoyin: We are happy to see you too dear. We have missed you a lot as well.
Me: (smiling). How were Abuja and your businesses over there?
Sarah: (smiling). Abuja was so good, in fact the business proposal worked out well.
Me: (smiling). Wow. You guys must have had a lot of fun over there
Sarah: (smiling). not that we had fun, in fact we don’t have much time for fun over there since all we concentrated upon was to make sure the business proposal works out well, and thanks to God we knack it at last.
Me: (laughing) wow. Thank God o. Am very happy for you guys
Sarah: you should be very happy for us dear because God actually did us a lot of goods than you think. And you should thank Adedoyin for me femi. She is a very good friend, it’s all by her efforts that we finally knack this proposal at last.
Me: (smiling and facing Adedoyin who sat on the bed looking at us as we chitchat) thank you dear for being a good friend.
Adedoyin: (smiling). Do I need to be thanked for helping a friend? And by the way the benefit is for both of us so why thanking me
Me: (smiling). You did wonderful my dear, and infact you deserve a kiss for that. I stood up from my current position where I sat beside Sarah to approach Adedoyin who was laughing hysterically as she watches me coming over to her. I position my mouth for a kiss and she meet up my mouth with hers. We were both locked up in a very passionate kiss for like two minutes while sarah starred at us with a bright and joyful face. My hands were placed on her bossom where I was able to grab hold of her two breasts. I discovered her n_pples was already hard as my OGA too was shouting “let me out” from the trouser. But we are not ready for the main action yet so I managed to resist myself a bit.
To be continued......
Check out my fb fans page @ [url]m.facebook.com/Diamomndstar[/url] for more stories.
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by harjibolar10(m): 3:31am On Aug 31, 2015
Oga, you are doing a great job here mehn

So, keep em coming

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by LaJose78(m): 6:34am On Aug 31, 2015
Two ediot ladies sharing an 18yr old boy among demselves, where dia r big guys outside. Some ppl no get shame sha.

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hibroDon1(m): 9:05am On Aug 31, 2015
LaJose78:
Two ediot ladies sleeping wit an 18yr old boy, where dia r big guys outside.
forget ooo na fresh blood they want ni now...
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Holamidhe(m): 2:47pm On Aug 31, 2015
hibroDon1:
Confirm

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Holamidhe(m): 2:48pm On Aug 31, 2015
hibroDon1:
Confirm

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by africanchoice(m): 5:25pm On Aug 31, 2015
if am to ask who is diamondstar?i will say is hazadous in disguise...thumps up bro...u so gud@it

2 Likes

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Weirdman: 9:25pm On Aug 31, 2015
Nice job please keep it coming bro and make it really lengthy

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by SammieLowkey(m): 9:34am On Sep 01, 2015
Tnx 4 reviving dis story man.. u're doing great!!!

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Diamomndstar(m): 1:58pm On Sep 01, 2015
africanchoice:
if am to ask who is diamondstar?i will say is hazadous in disguise...thumps up bro...u so gud@it

Thanks man. I Appreciate the good comments
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Diamomndstar(m): 1:58pm On Sep 01, 2015
SammieLowkey:
Tnx 4 reviving dis story man.. u're doing great!!!

thanks for the comment
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Diamomndstar(m): 2:00pm On Sep 01, 2015
Writing the next chapter of the story now....

Updating soon cheesy cheesy cool embarassed
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Weirdman: 7:37pm On Sep 01, 2015
Diamomndstar:
Writing the next chapter of the story now....

Updating soon cheesy cheesy cool embarassed
really how many hours ehn no offense though
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hibroDon1(m): 5:52am On Sep 02, 2015
i dey wait o, since yesterday...:/

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Diamomndstar(m): 2:23pm On Sep 02, 2015
abeg no vex o my people. Man dey busy all the time
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Diamomndstar(m): 3:02pm On Sep 02, 2015
Addiction chapter 134
Sarah just kept looking at us until we break up the kiss. Adedoyin removed her top gown leaving her underwear alone on her. Her sexy pink bra was exposed to my face. That makes my OGA to get even harder. I can see the effect of the Tramadol I took before coming working on me now but I just keep resisting myself so as not to push things a little harder than expected. I have never had a party sxxx experience before so I wasn’t sure how the whole scene will turn out but I have watched the display of how party sxx is been done on baddos laptop before so I wasn’t completely a novice to the act. Sarah placed a call to the reception for an order of pounded yam, chicken and drinks because I said I don’t want to take rice again since I already took some in the morning. One of the hotel attendants soon brought the food and we ate it together. By now I am already free with both of them. Every onyx of nervousness in me as disappeared like a mist. I am beginning to enjoy both of their company. We finished eating and I asked Sarah what see promised to tell me when we met today on the phone. By now my OGA has been giving me some signal from my trouser. The sex enhancer drug I took was already having its effect on me.
Me: (smiling as I starred directly to Sarah’s eye). Sweetheart you promised to tell me something when we meet today. Can you tell me now?
Sarah: (Smiling). Hmmmmn. I haven’t forgotten; just want to postpone it till when we are done here because what we have to tell you is something so beautiful that we will need to celebrate about.
Me: (smiling jokingly). Okay dear. Hope it’s not that you guys are running away from this country?
Sarah: (looked surprised). How do you know that we will be travelling out of the country?. I only had an intuition before but when sarah confirmed my guess through her next question I know things may have actually worked out all wrong for me..
Me: (looking confused). I didn't know. I am only guessing. Hope am not right sha?
Sarah: (still looking surprised). I don't know how you .could guess right but it seems you are right a little.
Me: (looking worried on the face and a bit sad). How do you mean please.
Sarah: (smiling). Actually the good news I promised we were going to tell you today is that the new contract we got, the one that was just approved which was our reason for postponing our meeting till the evening in abuja is a multimillion project that involve us to go to Dubai. Hearing that alone make me to suddenly get depressed from inside. My countenance was totally changed except that my OGA is now behaving somehow in my trouser..
Me: (looking worried but trying to force a smile to show am happy for them). When will you now be back?. Sarah was attempting to reply me when Adedoyin suddenly cut her off.
Adedoyin: (smiling). The reason we applied for this contract is because of the pay that is very enticing. And we should be back within 6months or 8month at most because of the nature of the work we are hired to do there...But we are going to miss you very much femi am sure of that.
Me: (forcing a smile). I am very happy for you guys. But I am going to miss you very much too. So when will you be going?
Adedoyin: I think we would be going by next week but not sure of the date yet.
Me: Does that mean this is my first time of meeting you both together and the last time of seeing you both for this year?.
Adedoyin: I guess so but we will make sure we call you often even from Dubai. femi because you have become a part of our life that we can never forget. In case we couldn't go again by next week if our flight is rescheduled we will call you to meet again before we go. My thought became split. What is going to happen to me for the next 6 or 8months?. Can I cope without getting laid or without Sarah and Adedoyin who I have grown to be fond of. What will happen to my source of money when the two of them leave me for Dubai at the same time. Can I cope with things or am I going to asked tunde to find me another sugar mamas?. I was so deep in thought when Sarah's word suddenly brought me back to life. She said we need to celebrate
Sarah: (she has called my name for about two times without any response from me before I finally answered her). .
Sarah: femi what are you thinking of?. Where did you drift your mind to that I am calling you but you couldn't respond.
Me: (still forcing a smile). I am sorry dear. My mind just flashed back to all the good moments have had with you guys. I am thinking of how much am going to miss you when you left for Dubai..
Sarah: smiling). Femi, why are you reacting as if we are going to stay in Dubai forever. It's only a matter of 6 or 8months and we are back
Me: (forcing a smile). Its nothing. I am just a little worried because I am going to miss you a lot that is all... I looked around the room but couldn't see Adedoyin around. She must have entered into the bathroom. Sarah was still telling me we have to celebrate. I managed to cheer up a little so as not to spoilt the fun. My OGA himself does not sound depressed or sad at all. It was just jumping up and down in my trouser like a sturbon boy who was looking for trouble. Sarah remove her top gown leaving only just her sexy tight trouser on her. The visibility of her huge curvy thight and her sexy bumbum brought about a spark to my OGA in my trouser. My sex drive became intense but I was still able to kept it in check for the moment. Sarah hold my hand as we both dance together like a "just married couple". She begin to sake her bumbum in a very seductive way. I can see her body was already in the mood to receive my OGA into her V but I don't wan't to rush things since I still have about 4hrs more to go. And it's likely today may be my last day of seeing both of my sugar mummies for a very long time so why should I rush things when I can take it slow and enjoy all the fun of it.
To be continued......
[url]m.facebook.com/Diamomndstar[/url]
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Diamomndstar(m): 4:12pm On Sep 02, 2015
dannybomb:
thumbs up dude u are killing it man. keep it up

thanks
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by pwettyhardey(f): 6:27pm On Sep 02, 2015
More update pls. More MB to your phone diamondstar
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by benedictgold(m): 6:52pm On Sep 02, 2015
Nice work diamondstar ... you have got me addicted once again #wink

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by mohalexyz(m): 7:12pm On Sep 02, 2015
Nice write up bru. Keep the ministry moving

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Diamomndstar(m): 7:46pm On Sep 02, 2015
mohalexyz:
Nice write up bru. Keep the ministry moving

Thanks my guy
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Diamomndstar(m): 7:59pm On Sep 02, 2015
Few more chapters to go before i dropped pen on the first season of Addiction. Special thanks goes to the initiator and the beginner of the story Hazardous the boss, and to all the followers and readers of the story who were so addicted to the story from the beginning. Not sure but maybe i may try to write the second season of this seasonal write up in the future. anyway in the meantime i am gonna start a new story title "Dirty work men do for money sake" anytime from next month. you guys are free to follow me to get updates of the story.

thanks Diamomndstar

check out my page on fb @ [url]m.facebook/Diamomndstar[/url]

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (79) (Reply)

Love Hiccups / Black Maria / United In Betrayal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.