Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,954 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) - Literature (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) (860454 Views)

The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) / Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor / My Complicated Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (79) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by felixb4real: 8:27pm On Sep 02, 2015
Oga femi...u try ooo 7 in 1...na u sha...buh I wonder why u motivate me to the extent that I lock myself up for 2 days just to read ur story...me am eager to see the way ur papa go hang u if he gets to find out oo...more update...

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by johnchukky: 6:02am On Sep 03, 2015
interesting one sir. am still trying to
convince myself that you are not the
original author of this story.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Diamomndstar(m): 12:46pm On Sep 03, 2015
johnchukky:
interesting one sir. am still trying to

convince myself that you are not the

original author of this story.

Na God o my brother. Everybody got different talents. I guess one of mine is to Make a Difference

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Diamomndstar(m): 5:17pm On Sep 03, 2015
Addiction continued....
18plus only
I and Sarah still keep dancing. I placed my hands on her bumbum and she began to shake it in a more intense way. I was beginning to enjoy myself and my OGA was also smiling in my trouser. My mood was getting back to normal already. I was cheerful and smiling now. Sarah turned over to give me a kiss. I reciprocated and take over the kiss. I kissed her passionately. I swallowed all her lips into my mouth and I began to lick it like sweet. We were so entrap in the passion of love. I can see she was enjoying the kiss. I positioned my hands on her bossom as we kiss and begin to rub her bweast gently. I could see her n_pples was as hard as a rock. We broke up the kiss and I placed my mouth on her n_pples. I began to suck it like my life depends on it. We were already on the bed. I took a minute to take off my clothes leaving just my boxer on. I repositioned my mouth on her right n_pple. Sucking it like small baby. I changed to the left after sometime and I was sucking really hard on it when Adedoyin came back to the room from the bathroom. She was half clad as she was only tying a towel to her waist. She smiles as she met me and Sarah in a hot romance. She didn't waste much of a time before she joined us on the bed. She grabbed hold of my OGA immediately from my boxer and she began to work on it up and down. She was strolling it with her two hands. The size of my OGA increased to triple of his normal size. Looking very huge and large. I was glad I used the sex enhancer drug or else who knows what could have happened. She was still working on it while I kept romancing Sarah all over her body. I placed my hand right into her V inside her tight and well fitted pant. She asked me to remove the remaining cloth on her which I did leaving her completely unclad on the bed. Putting my hand into her I discovered she was so wet all over. She began to give some soft moan immediately I inserted my index into her V. Her body was sparkling like electrical current was passing through it. She was really enjoying herself. Adedoyin was also really working her magic on my OGA. It becomes so hard that I couldn't control myself any longer. I turned to Adedoyin as she repositioned herself on the bed. I looked her in the face and see that she was totally ready for my OGA full penetration into her spot. I thrust into her V from the rear and in one full stroke. I pump her up and down to make her enjoyed the scenery of love. Sarah was working her hands all over my body as I kept thrusting in and out of Adedoyin’s spot. The experience was so beautiful. I enjoyed the pleasure of sxxx in a more diiferent way and I could see they both enjoyed it too. I kept thrusting my OGA in and out of Adedoyin V in a very hard way. She took total control of the action by turning me over. I was lying on the bed with my back, having my very hard OGA pointing to the ceiling. She stood on top of me. She began to ride me like in a cowgirl position while Sarah rubbed my back with her two hands. She kept riding on my OGA until we both cum the very first time. I repositioned myself on the bed. The sex enhance drug I used was still having its effect. I could see my libido raised to higher level and my sxxx drive become so much for me to control. Adedoyin took hold of my OGA and she began to pump it up and down. She brought it closer to her mouth for a bjob. Sarah was staring at her like “olundu” as she brought my OGA back to life. Sarah repositioned herself on the bed for me to penetrate into her V with my very hard OGA nla. I thrust into her with full force succeeding in making her to moan very loud as she closed her eyes. I could see she was enjoying herself because of the pleasure of sxxx that overtook her. Her intense moan turned on my head and I began to thrust in and out of her V spot very fast. She was intensely enjoying herself until my OGA hit her Gspot. The pleasure of sxx making surge through her body and she cum after about 15minutes of intensely thrusting her V with my OGA but my OGA was still as hard as a pole.
To be continued…..
Check out my fans page on fb @ [url]m.facebook.com/Diamomndstar[/url]

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by harjibolar10(m): 7:04pm On Sep 03, 2015
Okay nah
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by kwencypresh(f): 9:55pm On Sep 03, 2015
harjibolar10:
Okay nah
see dis pikin ooo Wetin u dey do here
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hibroDon1(m): 10:06pm On Sep 03, 2015
okay na, continu...

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Nobody: 10:55am On Sep 04, 2015
I must admit, diz is d story of d year

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Diamomndstar(m): 4:08pm On Sep 04, 2015
Next update coming up soon.....

JUst need some inspiration before i started writing......

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Harkanbi(m): 5:29pm On Sep 04, 2015
Diamondstar come update nah
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by fizziea(m): 7:07pm On Sep 04, 2015
Darousmart:
I must admit, diz is d story of d year

why e no go be d story of d year.... oniranu!!!

lol
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by harjibolar10(m): 8:07pm On Sep 04, 2015
kwencypresh:
see dis pikin ooo
Wetin u dey do here
Mummy.. .. Na you I follow come here ooo

#wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hibroDon1(m): 8:35pm On Sep 04, 2015
alaye, mo tin duro since morning now...com n do ur doin now, abeg

2 Likes

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Harkanbi(m): 11:03pm On Sep 04, 2015
Bobo yi ofe update ni ke

Abeg wa tesoju e oooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Diamomndstar(m): 6:45pm On Sep 05, 2015
sorry guys, been very busy.....

Updating now......

Check out my fans page on fb @ [url]m.facebook.com/Diamomndstar[/url]
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Diamomndstar(m): 6:47pm On Sep 05, 2015
hibroDon1:
alaye, mo tin duro since morning now...com n do ur doin now, abeg

my guy no vex o. koleda naa ni man #Diamomndstar yi n ba kiri o.
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Diamomndstar(m): 6:49pm On Sep 05, 2015
Addiction chapter 136
Adedoyin repositioned herself for a second round. She told me that I need to go very fast until I hit her Gspot too. I didn’t say anything I just reply her by nodding my head like agama lizard. She gave me her very hard n_pples to suck on before I positioned my erected OGA in her well-shaped V spot. I was sucking and thrusting in and out of her at the same time. She moaned slightly. Sarah was walking her own hands all over her own body. I removed my mouth from Adedoyin’s n_pples and repositioned myself on top of her in other to be able to thrust her very fast. I kept hitting her very hard until I cum about 10minutes later. I looked her on the face and I know she wasn’t very satisfied yet. She grabbed my OGA and she gave it a Bjob the second time. My OGA got back to its erected position and we both changed position. She positioned herself for a doggy style and I began to thrust her in a very hard way. She began to moan very loudly. Am sure people from the other room may have listened to her moaning. Her moaning was so funny that even Sarah began to laugh. Even me, myself was laughing inside because of the way she moaned intensely and loudly. But I didn’t stop hitting her harder and harder with my OGA until I hit her Gspot and we both cum about 20minutes later. I looked her on the face again and I could see satisfaction written all over it. I was very grateful I used that sxx enhancer drug. Sarah also came to repositioned herself for a second round and I make her enjoyed every bit of it. I was panting profusely as I pump her up and down. I was able to go three rounds each with both of them before time got late. I enjoyed my very first time of meeting both of them together without a doubt except the negative news about their journey the next week to Dubai I have nothing at all to regret. But I felt a little bit tired from inside after all the series of sex making; it was like all my energy got drained out of me somehow. I managed to get up from the bed but my body system was not in normal condition. I felt so weak. I never thought sxx making with my two sugar mamas could make me that very weak. But I didn’t tell them I was weak so that they won’t think am not strong enough. I checked the time after rising up from the bed. The time was 7:10pm; I still have about 50minutes or less to get home before my parents could get home. I followed both of them to the bathroom and we all took our bath together at the same time. They both still have some place to go together so they offer to drop me at my place. I only accepted their offer because I know I won’t allow them to get close to my place before I drop so as to avoid any of my neighbors or my friends to see me with them around my neighborhood. We all got dressed up after the shower. I checked my time and it was 7:30pm already. I couldn’t believe time has gone that far. I told them I have to get going because of my parents. Just as usual, I must get home before 8pm if I don’t want trouble from my dad. They both told me they really enjoyed today and that if it’s possible they could have postponed their trip because of me so we could see again one more time before they travelled.
Adedoyin: (smiling). Femi, you really tried today. I can’t believe you could handle both of us together like you did.
Me: (smiling and trying not to show that I am feeling weak). I am a strong man in the making you know. Both of them burst to a loud laughter and I kept wondering why they were laughing.
Me: (smiling) why are you guys laughing? Adedoyin was going to replied me before Sarah cuts her off.
Sarah: (smiling). We are just laughing for no reason now. The way she said it sound so funny that I began to laugh myself. We all burst into laugh. I acted naturally with the two of them so that none of them will think I like the other one more, aferall it’s all business that we have been doing all this while. I slept with them and I got paid, if not they won’t both think of leaving me at the same time without thinking of how I was going to feel. We were set to go and Adedoyin brought out a big envelop. She handed it to me and I put it in my pocket without checking what was inside. I know it definitely going to be money. Sarah said she will be sending something to my account before they go that I should not worry. I thanked them both for the gift and wish them save journey on their trip as we walked down the stair case to the parking garage where Sarah parked her car.
Me: (smiling) thank you very much Sweethearts. I know I will miss you both a lot but I wish you a save and sound journey. Hope to see you again soon.
Sarah&Adedoyin: We are going to miss you too dear.
Me: hope you won’t forget me?
Sarah: why should you say that femi. We can never forget you. We should be the one saying you should never forget us and to always call us.
Me: (smiling). Trust me dear. I love you too much. I can never forget you. You are my life. If I ever forget you then that mean I forget my own life. Sarah smiled and she wanted to reply me when Adedoyin cut her off.
Adedoyin: (smiling jokingly). I want to ask this question femi. Which of us do you love most? I looked up and down immediately. My blood pressure rose up to a very high percentage. That joined with my weak body and I felt like my heart was gone out of me for a second. I wonder why Adedoyin asked me such a question when Sarah was there with us. I never expected either of them to ask me such a plain question when both of them were around. My brain began to work in overdrive. I need to quickly say something even despite that she asked the question jokingly; I know the answer will mean something to both of them. Sarah was also looking at me to say something. I was quiet for few minutes before I could finally speak out.
To be continued…..
posting next chapter on my fans page before the end of today. check out my fans page on fb @ [url]m.facebook.com/Diamomndstar
[/url]
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Diamomndstar(m): 6:49pm On Sep 05, 2015
Harkanbi:
Bobo yi ofe update ni ke

Abeg wa tesoju e oooo

mi ti te now o
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Diamomndstar(m): 6:59pm On Sep 05, 2015
Next chapter coming soon
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Harkanbi(m): 9:01pm On Sep 05, 2015
Diamomndstar:

mi ti te now o

Wa gbayi bobo
More greese †o ur elbow

And looking forward for ur own story gan gan

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Ay04z(m): 12:14am On Sep 06, 2015
But u don bad pass baddo na
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Diamomndstar(m): 6:43am On Sep 06, 2015
Harkanbi:

Wa gbayi bobo

More greese †o ur elbow

And looking forward for ur own story gan gan

thank you joor padi mi.... wasere
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by moscyt(m): 10:31am On Sep 06, 2015
Diamomndstar:

Update please
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Harkanbi(m): 1:27pm On Sep 06, 2015
Diamomndstar:

Oya come update sharp sharp

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Ay04z(m): 2:36pm On Sep 06, 2015
U re da bomb.

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by kwencypresh(f): 3:33pm On Sep 06, 2015
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Diamomndstar(m): 7:38pm On Sep 06, 2015
Addiction chapter 137
It took me a while but I finally speak out.
Me: (smiling mischievously trying not to show my worry). I love both of you equally just like God loves the heaven and the earth. They both began to laugh. I expected more questions from Adedoyin but she didn’t ask me any other question apart from that. We all laughed for a while until we almost get to the receptionist where they dropped the key to the person in charge. I was hoping to see that new receptionist lady around but I couldn’t see her; another person, a guy has taken over her position; she must have gone home because it was night already. Maybe she was on morning or afternoon duty. I regretted not asking for her name and her mobile number. It pained me to the bone because I don’t know which day I could come back to blue top hotel since my sugar mummies will be travelling next week. I also looked around for shade to see maybe she has resumed to work by that time since that reception lady said she may be on night duty but I couldn’t see anyone of her-like around. I wanted to use some method to excuse myself from my sugar mamas as we walked down to the car park so as to ask the whereabouts of the new receptionist girl and shade from any of the hotel workers I see around but I was thinking about the time that was already late. If I have to get home before my dad then I must hurry. We passed through where Tunde and other guys were sitting in the relaxation spot when I came in the afternoon but they were not there anymore. I think they must have gone out or be in one of those rooms upstairs. I need to get home in time, not because of my parents alone but I was also very weak and I needed a good rest before tomorrow since Motunrayo is coming over to my place tomorrow. I have to prepare myself for her. But I don’t know if our meeting could even hold because of chidinma. I still need to find a very strong excuse to make chidinma not to come to my place tomorrow. But if I tell her I am feeling weak and sick that may give her a more reason to come and see me even if she is not going to tutor me at all because of the kind of relationship we are now. Anyway, tomorrow shall tell. I remember I haven’t called chidinma since that afternoon that I promised to call her. I know her missed calls would have filled my phone if not that I switched it off on my getting to blue top hotel in the afternoon. We entered the car and Sarah started the engine. She drove towards the direction of my house. We were talking and talking about how we are going to miss one another until we got to my street. I told them to drop me at about hundred meters distance to my neighborhood so as to avoid preying eyes of the amebos who can sprout nonsense about me at my back. It’s getting dark already because the time is now 5 minutes to 8. I got out of the car after giving both of them a kiss. I gave the kiss to Adedoyin first but Sarah insist I kissed her too before I go. She sounds jealous. I know she loves me more than Adedoyin and her feelings for me were real and genuine.
Me: (kissing Adedoyin). MUah muah muah.. Then get set to get out of the car.
Sarah: (smiling but sounding jealous). Femi where are you going? Are you not going to give me my own kiss? How will you satisfy your wives when you get married to many wives?
Me: (smiling and starring at her) I am sorry ma, it just eludes my mind for a moment that I have two wives that deserve my good attention. Don’t vex. I got to her direction to kiss her. Adedoyin was looking at us then see speaks.
Adedoyin: (smiling jokingly. Facing Sarah) Are you jealous of me ore?
Sarah: (smiling jokingly). Off course I am, not only you that deserve a better treat from our husband. You heard him when he said he loves us both the other time. We all burst to laugh. I kissed both of them in the car, and then jumped out after they both promised to call me the next day. I was still very weak and feeling tired from inside. But none of them noticed. I walked sluggishly towards the direction of my house as I saw them both zoomed off in the car. I got to the gate and it was locked. I remember nobody was at home when I went out but the door was locked from inside so I know people were already inside, just hope that my dad hasn’t come back yet. I brought out my phone then switched it on. I dialed Baddos number to know if he is in the house and to come and open the gate for me. He came about 5minutes later. He saw the way I looked and instantly he noticed I was looking very weak. He asked me where I was coming from and why I looked so weak. I promised to narrate my story for him the next day but first I need to go inside to rest. I went inside after confirming my dad was not back yet while Badoo was staring at me from the rear mischievously, and then headed straight to my bedroom. I was always a lucky guy. Funmilayo, my little sister was in the kitchen cooking dinner. I entered my room, locked up the door, and then laid flat on my bed. My phone was in the silent mode. I slept off after a very short time finding myself in the dream land without eating dinner.
To be continued.....

here is my bbm and whatsapp contact in case you wan give me a writing contract or just wanna chat me up 568D70BE and 08061303813

check out my fans page @ [url]m.facebook.com/Diamomndstar[/url]
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Tessyhorlar(m): 9:23pm On Sep 06, 2015
[quote author=Diamomndstar post=37740382]Addiction chapter 137
It took me a while but I finally speak out.
Me: (smiling mischievously trying not to show my worry). I love both of you equally just like God loves the heaven and the earth. They both began to laugh. I expected more questions from Adedoyin but she didn’t ask me any other question apart from that. We all laughed for a while until we almost get to the receptionist where they dropped the key to the person in charge. I was hoping to see that new receptionist lady around but I couldn’t see her; another person, a guy has taken over her position; she must have gone home because it was night already. Maybe she was on morning or afternoon duty. I regretted not asking for her name and her mobile number. It pained me to the bone because I don’t know which day I could come back to blue top hotel since my sugar mummies will be travelling next week. I also looked around for shade to see maybe she has resumed to work by that time since that reception lady said she may be on night duty but I couldn’t see anyone of her-like around. I wanted to use some method to excuse myself from my sugar mamas as we walked down to the car park so as to ask the whereabouts of the new receptionist girl and shade from any of the hotel workers I see around but I was thinking about the time that was already late. If I have to get home before my dad then I must hurry. We passed through where Tunde and other guys were sitting in the relaxation spot when I came in the afternoon but they were not there anymore. I think they must have gone out or be in one of those rooms upstairs. I need to get home in time, not because of my parents alone but I was also very weak and I needed a good rest before tomorrow since Motunrayo is coming over to my place tomorrow. I have to prepare myself for her. But I don’t know if our meeting could even hold because of chidinma. I still need to find a very strong excuse to make chidinma not to come to my place tomorrow. But if I tell her I am feeling weak and sick that may give her a more reason to come and see me even if she is not going to tutor me at all because of the kind of relationship we are now. Anyway, tomorrow shall tell. I remember I haven’t called chidinma since that afternoon that I promised to call her. I know her missed calls would have filled my phone if not that I switched it off on my getting to blue top hotel in the afternoon. We entered the car and Sarah started the engine. She drove towards the direction of my house. We were talking and talking about how we are going to miss one another until we got to my street. I told them to drop me at about hundred meters distance to my neighborhood so as to avoid preying eyes of the amebos who can sprout nonsense about me at my back. It’s getting dark already because the time is now 5 minutes to 8. I got out of the car after giving both of them a kiss. I gave the kiss to Adedoyin first but Sarah insist I kissed her too before I go. She sounds jealous. I know she loves me more than Adedoyin and her feelings for me were real and genuine.
Me: (kissing Adedoyin). MUah muah muah.. Then get set to get out of the car.
Sarah: (smiling but sounding jealous). Femi where are you going? Are you not going to give me my own kiss? How will you satisfy your wives when you get married to many wives?
Me: (smiling and starring at her) I am sorry ma, it just eludes my mind for a moment that I have two wives that deserve my good attention. Don’t vex. I got to her direction to kiss her. Adedoyin was looking at us then see speaks.
Adedoyin: (smiling jokingly. Facing Sarah) Are you jealous of me ore?
Sarah: (smiling jokingly). Off course I am, not only you that deserve a better treat from our husband. You heard him when he said he loves us both the other time. We all burst to laugh.

You make this thread readable again, by continue with this good story from Oga himself...... God bless you. Can't get enough of your update, call it sellfishness, or greedness

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Onyeval212(m): 9:50pm On Sep 06, 2015
Keep it going man

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hibroDon1(m): 10:13pm On Sep 06, 2015
guy, to tel u d fact i am enjoing it dont know abt d rest?...buh am sure dey do...waiting for more, just like u know what d last statement wil be.

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hibroDon1(m): 10:15pm On Sep 06, 2015
Oma da gbagbe, dey re jus deceiving demselves...

Diamomndstar:

my guy no vex o. koleda naa ni man #Diamomndstar yi n ba kiri o.

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Diamomndstar(m): 10:36pm On Sep 06, 2015
guys, drop your comments o. boost my morale for the next chapter of this story

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (79) (Reply)

Love Hiccups / Black Maria / United In Betrayal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.