Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,783 members, 7,820,746 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) - Literature (66) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) (860536 Views)

The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) / Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor / My Complicated Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (79) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hibroDon1(m): 10:39pm On Sep 06, 2015
Diamomndstar:
guys, drop your comments o. boost my morale for the next chapter of this story

thank God say i neva sleep(aldou am not dat strong ni) buh dont know abt d rest ooo....

2 Likes

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Diamomndstar(m): 10:50pm On Sep 06, 2015
Addiction interactive section.

let's see the true fans of Addiction who were already truly addicted to the story

Answer the following questions....

1. in two sentence define who femi is?
2. what best word qualifies femi as a character in the story of Addiction?
3.(girls only) if femi is your boyfriend; would you have love to marry him?
4. What do you think make femi so special and lucky?
5. who is ikoko jegunjeran in the story of Addiction?
6. what advice will you give femi if he were to be your family member or friend?
7. if the story of Addiction is published as a novel do you think it will sell?
8. who is the dumbest character in the story of Addiction?
9. which of the character of the story do you like most?
10. if you are to appear in this story what role would you have love to play?
11. what do you think will end the story of Addiction?
12. Any special Advice for ikoko jegunjeran?

Drop your comments asap guys...

story continued later......

Diamomndstar BBM contact 568D70BE
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by lanxebony(m): 11:47pm On Sep 06, 2015
[quote author=Diamomndstar post=37746193]Addiction interactive section.

let's see the true fans of Addiction who were already truly addicted to the story

6. what advice will you give femi if he were to be your family member or friend?

1. Femi is a young secondary sch leaver who wanted a relationship and has good motives but later lustfulness overshadowed him

2. Cassanova

4. He is handsome and cute( also luck)

5. Ikoko ajegunjeran - femi omo baba custom

6. Youthful exorbitant leads to the unexpected either positive or negative

7. No, but it might as a series in weekly or monthly magazine.

8. The dumbest should be chidinma( she is a dumb ass bitch)

9. Badoo( the secret slayer)

10. Badoo cos he had may things and role WC his unexplained in the story. Even more better than femi

11. The beginning of the story tells how the guy was caught or so... His parent gat to know abt the girl bt not his s mamas, adedoyin while in Dubai had sex not knowing the guy was in his window period and got HIV unknowingly. Transfered it to femi , from him to the other.

12. All that glitter are not gold... Aids no dey show for face

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Diamomndstar(m): 12:55am On Sep 07, 2015
[quote author=lanxebony post=37747621][/quote]

nice one my guy......you tried no be small
you are a truly addicted fan of the story
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by harjibolar10(m): 5:21am On Sep 07, 2015
Diamomndstar:
Addiction interactive section.

Okay

Femi ehn, he's a fresh sec school graduate who fail his senior waec, and awaiting to re write his exam; he's Bidemi's friend, and funmilayo's big Bro
A. .. I don't even know.. . But pervert will do
lipsrsealed thou, someone like kwencypresh like him type lipsrsealed
His stupidity and Naivety
Femi of course
... To continue, as God is his only strength, and time will tell
Yes, only someone like YOU, will buy it shaa
Chidinma I will say... I don't understand how girl can be so dumb; what.. .
Funmilayo, cos of her innocent
Tunde. .. but I won't Want to get jailed thou
What else do I expect? huh? Doomsday
No anyother advice, that to continue, God is his "strengther"

Jah bless

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Diamomndstar(m): 7:27am On Sep 07, 2015
keep it rolling guys, mor comments
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by kwencypresh(f): 7:44am On Sep 07, 2015
harjibolar10:
Okay

Femi ehn, he's a fresh sec school graduate who fail his senior waec, and awaiting to re write his exam; he's Bidemi's friend, and funmilayo's big Bro
Femi of course

Jah bless

harji waka
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by LaJose78(m): 1:38pm On Sep 07, 2015
[quote author=lanxebony post=37747621][/quote] i think dt motunrayo is dumb...bt, chidinma is the chief of dumbness.
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by haryomikun(m): 2:14pm On Sep 07, 2015
DJ haywire is about to burst your speakers again with the mixx master, DJ haywire. This is a mix of the latest 9ja music and is considerably smaller in megabytes size compared to the last edition mix....
Below is the tracklist

1.Krept and Konan ft. Jeremih x Wizkid x Davido x Ice Prince x Fuse ODG - Freak Of The Week
2.Wande_Coal_-_My_Favorite
3.Patoranking Ft. Wande Coal - My Woman, My Everything
4.Wizkid - Expensive Shi.t
5.Sheyman - Kokan Aye
6.Hennessy Ft 2face & Wizkid - DanceGo (Eau de vie)
7.DJ Xclusive Ft. Davido - Wo Le |
8.DJ Xclusive Ft. CDQ & Lil Kesh - Dami Si
9.Tekno - Anything
10.DAVIDO ft UHURU + DJ BUCKZ - THE SOUND
11.Uhuru ft Wizkid - Duze
12.MC Galaxy - Komolop Cholop
13.Runtown Ft Uhuru - The Banger
14.Jefak x Nedo ft. Stringz - Koko Below
15.Wande Coal Ashimapeyin
16.Vector - Shiga ft Tools
17.Daboy - Bolenbe_prod_by_Antras
18.Orezi - Shuperu Remix ft Davido
19.Reminisce - SKiLASHii
20.Omo Akin - Ijo Oloti Remix ft. Skales
21.Olamide - BOBO
22.Phyno X Olamide Ft Lil'Kesh - Ladi
23.Sexy Steel - SISI
24.Mo'Blow - Wiggle Ft. May D
25.LIL KESH FT Viktoh - Efejoku
26.Kiss Daniel - Laye
27.Timaya Some More
28.DJ Spinall ft. Timaya - Excuse Me
29.Terry G ft. Wizkid, Phyno & Runtown - Knack Am
30.Masterkraft ft. CDQ, Olamide & Davido - Indomie (Remix)
31.Lil Kesh - Gbese

This mix will get you dancing when you least expect it to and even give hustlers more inspiration when hustling *winks*
Click the download button and get ready to groove guys!

The download link is http://Datafilehost.com/d/dfd4bf61
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Orlolahdey(f): 4:26pm On Sep 07, 2015
harjibolar10:
Okay

Femi of course

Jah bless

Guy u funny no b small( Femi continue d good job)..love ur comment duo

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by harjibolar10(m): 5:02pm On Sep 07, 2015
Orlolahdey:
Guy u funny no b small( Femi continue d good job)..love ur comment duo
Thanks wink kiss

#searchingforjobthou

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by harjibolar10(m): 5:05pm On Sep 07, 2015
kwencypresh:
harji waka
mama e

Na to slap you dey hungry me

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Diamomndstar(m): 6:01pm On Sep 07, 2015
Addiction chapter 138
I was far gone in the dreamland, having some kind dream which I am unable to explain. The dream was so scary that I woke up panting profusely like someone who was been chased. The dream felt so real that I find myself still scared after I woke up. I got off the bed immediately I woke up because I was so afraid of the dream. My body was still weak but it has gotten a little better from when I came home from bluetop hotel. I checked the time after I was able to relax my mind. It was 3a.m in the middle night. I felt so hungry from inside. I know my food would be in the kitchen so I rushed to the kitchen to get my food. I found cooked yam in the pot with fried egg inside the fry pan. I managed to serve some of the food into a plate, and then head back to my room to eat. I finished eating, and then packed the place to one side of my room before I lay back to on the bed. I reached for my phone where I put it. I checked it only to find 22missed calls. 10missed calls from chidinma, 7missed calls from Bidemi, 3missed calls from motunrayo and 2missed calls from Tunde. I wonder why tunde called me, maybe he just want to know if I have left the hotel. I remember I promised to call chidinma and bidemi when I got back from where I am going but I couldn’t called them back again because of my body weakness. I was tempted to dial either of their number but I resisted myself from calling them because my mind said I should let them sleep. I was still laid down on the bed thinking of my life in general, I thought about sarah and Adedoyin, then I shifted my thought to how the whole event will go in the morning with motunrayo. I don’t think I will be able to see her because of chidinma. I thought of calling her number to cancel our appointment but I want her to rest too. I was so deep in thought when I suddenly began to feel sleepy again. But I was afraid of falling into another scary dream. I tried all my best to resist myself from sleeping again but I couldn’t tell when I slept off again. I slept off only to wake up the following morning by 7a.m. I didn’t have another dream since I slept off. I managed to rise up from the bed. I could see my body weakness has disappeared and I am now feeling agile and full of energy. I took my phone from where I kept it only to see another 7missed calls. 5missed calls from chidinma and 2missed calls from motunrayo. I was surprised that chidinma could have called me five more time again that morning. I dialed her number immediately.
Me: Good morning my sweetheart. How was your night?
Chidinma: (low and unhappy voice) good morning to you too dear. But the night was not good.
Me: I was about to ask her what happened and why the night was not good before she cut me off
Chidinma: What happened since yesterday that you said you were going to call me when you got back from Funmilayo’s school? You refused to call and when I called you still refused to pick up.
Me: I wanted to tell her that I had a little accident which result to my body weakness and pains all over my body but I know if I tell her that I may forfeit any hope of convincing her to stay back at home for today’s lesson even if I have the chance to convinced her so I decided to tell her another lie.
Me: (sounding remorseful) I am very sorry dear I came late last night because I branched to one of my friends place. And when I came back I was so tired and weak because I trek.
Chidinma: (still sounding unhappy and voice low). Is that why you couldn’t call or picked my calls?
Me: no dear, I slept earlier and I woke up late and you know my phone is always on silent mode. That was why I didn’t know when you were calling.
Chidinma: (voice still low) okay. I hear you o. I was about to ask her when she would come for the day’s lesson when she quickly replied me again.
Chidinma: femi, I am not feeling fine.
Me: (concerned voice). What happened dear? What is wrong with you?
Chidinma: I have been having stomach upset since last night. I have….
Me: (cut her off). I got scared a little when she said she has stomach upset. The first thought that came to my mind is that maybe she is pregnant. But I come to think of it. How could she be pregnant when we only have sxxx about two days ago? Even if she is, the symptom shouldn’t have come out by now. At least I am a science student, I know better about maternity and reproduction from biology. I relaxed myself a little bit before I replied her
Me: (low and concerned voice) what cause your stomach upset dear? And have you taken any drugs?
Chidinma: I have been going to the toilet several times at interval since that yesternight. I think its Diarrhea,
Me: (relaxed but concerned voice). What have you now taken?
Chidinma: I have taken flagyl but it has not reduced. It’s now so severe; I don’t think I will be able to come over. Hearing that alone was already making my heart to be singing tingatingaline. Today na today nobody go stop my meeting with motunrayo again o.
To be continued......

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by honfreeman(m): 6:16pm On Sep 07, 2015
move on bro.... yu da BOMB!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Lekozy(m): 9:50pm On Sep 07, 2015
I Don Show .. Almost Loosing Interest In The Story Until Oga Diamondstar Revived It .... More Mendula To Ur Oblagata winkI Don Show .. Almost Loosing Interest In The Story Until Oga Diamondstar Revived It .... More Mendula To Ur Oblagata

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Diamomndstar(m): 7:09am On Sep 08, 2015
Lekozy:
I Don Show .. Almost Loosing Interest In The Story Until Oga Diamondstar Revived It .... More Mendula To Ur Oblagata winkI Don Show .. Almost Loosing Interest In The Story Until Oga Diamondstar Revived It .... More Mendula To Ur Oblagata

Thank you o my brother
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Ay04z(m): 10:54pm On Sep 08, 2015
Continue.
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Weirdman: 5:28pm On Sep 09, 2015
Bring it on bro patiently waiting
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Diamomndstar(m): 5:51pm On Sep 09, 2015
n0 vex for your guy my people..... been very busy

updating shortly
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Diamomndstar(m): 5:52pm On Sep 09, 2015
Addiction chapter 139
I felt so happy from within. I am sure a lucky guy; why could chidinma has diarrhea today of all days if not that I am just so lucky with girls. I managed not to show my happiness but showed my concerned and dissatisfaction instead.
Me: so sorry Dear. But I will be missing you throughout the whole day. Without you here I will just be lonely and sad; I don’t really know how to spend a whole day without seeing you.
Chidinma: I am sorry dear; I will be missing you too here. I will just be calling you often to know how you are spending your day.
Me: (still sounding concerned). Okay dear, just try to take some rest and take some drugs to relieve yourself of the diarrhea
Chidinma: okay, I will. Just take care of yourself for me today ok.
Me: (smiling now). Okay I will. I love you. I know I have to say that to put her mind to rest.
Chidinma: (giggles) I love you too femi. Please take care of yourself.
Me: okay sweetheart. Take care of yourself too. I ended the call happily after telling her I love you so many times. My happiness knows no bound. I was just fueled with a lot of joy within. I need to call motunrayo to let her know our date is still going to hold. I strolled to her number and dialed. She picked after the counts of two.
Me: (sounding very happy) hello my sweetest baby girl
Motunrayo: (Smiling) hello love. Good morning to you.
Me: (smiling) same to you my dear. How was your night?
Motunrayo: (smiling) it was beautiful my love. I dreamt about you.
Me: (smiling) hmmmmn… really? I am very happy to hear that my sweetheart. I was also thinking about you all night
Motunrayo: (sounds very happy and seems like she was eager to know what I was thinking about her
Motunrayo: Hmmmmmn. You that I called that refused to pick my calls.
Me: (almost stammering) I I…am very sorry about that dear. I slept early last night so I didn’t know when you were calling. I want to continued when she cut me off
Motunrayo: but you said you were up through the night thinking about me now, so how come
Me: i later woke up in the mid night and that was when I saw your missed calls but I didn’t call back because I know uld be sleeping and I didn’t want to disturb your sleep.
Motunrayo: (no sounding convinced). Hmmmmmn. So, what was it you think about me?
Me: (smiling) why are you sounding that way? Don’t you belive my words?
Motunrayo: (smiling) that is not true Dear, I am sorry for saying hmmmmn.
Me: Ok o.
Motunrayo: so tell me, what were you thinking about me?
Me: I cant tell you now
Motunrayo: why my love? Are you angry or something?
Me: no, am not. But I will tell you when you come.
Motunrayo: (sounding happy and smiling), Does that mean our date still hold…
Me: yes, it holds o
Motunrayo: (still smiling happily. Seem like she is very eager to see). What about your tutorial teacher? Will she be around?.
Me: (smiling) No o, I have taken care of that so don’t worry. It’s going to be just me and you at home for the whole day.
Motunrayosadstill smiling) what of your sister, funmilayo. Won’t she be around?
Me: That depends if you want her around? I can make her stay away if you don’t want her around.
Motunrayo: (smiling). You know I will definitely want to see her around now.
Me: (smiling). Hmmmn. Okay I will tell her that you will be coming around
Motunrayo: (smiling and blushing). Okay Dear, I will make sure I come early.
Me: Alright sweetheart. I love you.
Motunrayo: (smiling and blushing). I love you too Femi. We chatted for about 15minutes before I ended the call. My heart was so fixed on my date with her. I know today is going to be a long day for both of us…
To becontinued….
Source: Diamomndstar Admin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Diamomndstar(m): 5:52pm On Sep 09, 2015
will make sure next chapter doesnt wait long
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Diamomndstar(m): 5:53pm On Sep 09, 2015
please guys help ur guy with any free browsing tweak or codes available on any sim for pc nd android o. abeg
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by LaJose78(m): 6:27pm On Sep 09, 2015
I jst pity dis boy sha. At dis early age. Letz jst c hw dis unfolds...notin last 4eva.

2 Likes

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Ay04z(m): 6:28pm On Sep 09, 2015
Airtel 50mb sub for 100 naira go make sense valid for seven days...*885*3#

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by caring619: 10:04pm On Sep 09, 2015
PFW to 131 for mtn ipulse user 100mb for 1week cost #100

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Diamomndstar(m): 10:52pm On Sep 09, 2015
caring619:
PFW to 131 for mtn ipulse user 100mb for 1week cost #100

thanks. but this one no dey work without simple server
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Diamomndstar(m): 11:06pm On Sep 09, 2015
Ay04z:
Airtel 50mb sub for 100 naira go make sense valid for seven days...*885*3#

thanks...but hope no be the one wey dey work for opera browser only?
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Diamomndstar(m): 7:14am On Sep 10, 2015
Addiction chapter 140
I got out of my room to do my morning drill as usual. It was 8:30am already. My Dad and mum have gone out, just remaining Baddo and funmilayo in the house. God knows why baddo was still around at that time. But I know funmilayo should be around because it’s Saturday and there is no school. I didn’t bother so much about the two of them around, I can still carry out all my activities with motunrayo without involving them. I remember ifemi, the bread seller used to pass through my area every morning; I have not yet forgotten what she did for me the other time. I still need to see her in other to find out the truth. I got out of the house to wait for her in front of my house in case she passed by this morning. I waited for about 30min hoping to see her but not even a person of her replicate showcase in front of me. I have waited for about 30mins and I am now getting really impatient. I thought of going back inside since she doesn’t show up when suddenly baddo came out of the house dressed up in a very good outfit which showcase he was going out for an outing. He was surprised to see me standing outside looking like am eagerly waiting for someone. He called out to me for about 3times before I heard him and turned back. He was surprised that me that looked so weak last night has gotten up on my feet and now looking vibrant on the face this morning.
Bro segun: Femi, Femi, femi…
Me: (turned back to looked at him). My biggest brother, Baddooo of life. I hailed him and he was very surprised that I was looking better now.
Bro segun: (looking surprised). So this is where you are, that I have been looking for you all this while.
Me: (smiling but looking surprised). Where are you looking at me?
Bro segun: I have checked you in your room to see how you are doing this morning but you were nowhere to be found. What are you even doing here self?
Me: (smiling). Sorry bro. I just came out here to catch some fresh year.
Bro segun: (not looking confused) hmmmmn… fresh air indeed. Are you sure you are not waiting for all those thinning thinning legs girls that pass through this road every morning? I just begin to smile. I know baddo has caught me so I don’t need to hide anything from him again. I told him I was waiting for a girl to pass by. He hailed me a little before he continued to ask me question about why I was looking weak the previous day.
Bro segun: (staring at me mischievously). So tell me, why are you looking so weak when you came home yesterday?
Me: (smiling) I decided not to hide anything from him but instead of telling him that I slept with my two sugar mummies who are almost as old as my mum, I just told him that I have a few rounds of sxxx with my new girlfriends instead, and that I used sxxxx enhancer drugs. He looked at me with some kind face before he advise me to stop using the sxxx enhancer drugs after reminding me about the adverse effects that it may have in the future if I kept using it. I told him I have heard him, and also thanked him. He was set to go for his outing where he was going when he came out in the first place when I asked him where he was going exactly.
Me: (smiling). So bros, where you dey go now?
Bro segun: (smiling) one of my pally for work dey do wedding today so I dey go dey chop food.
Me: (smiling). I trust you my brother. I know your own too go soon come now.
Bro segun: (laughing now). Look at you omo iya, me never ready o. As I dey now, na make I dey chop dey go time I still dey o. Igboro still dey sweet na. We both burst to an uncontrollable laughter. It took us some time before we finally control our laugh. I hailed him many times before he finally left after about 20minutes of discussion.
To be continued

contact me for any writing contract.
BBM contact: 568D70BE.
Whatsapp nos: 08061303813
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Diamomndstar(m): 7:42am On Sep 10, 2015
Addiction chapter 141
Baddo left, and I still stood outside for some time waiting for ifemi to appear from any corner of the road. Funmilayo was still in the house. I checked my time and it was about 20minutes after 9a.m. I know motunrayo would soon be here since she told me she would be coming back 10am. I was already tired of waiting outside for ifemi. I decided to go inside to get fully prepared for motunrayo and to also tell funmilayo that motunrayo would be coming around soon. I opened the main entrance gate to enter into the compound when I saw funmilayo all dressed up in a native dress; Skirt and blouse, she was carrying her shuttle bag on her back. She greeted me and I asked her where she was going.
Funmilayo: good morning brother femi.
Me: (staring directly at the bag she carried o her back).
Good morning iyawo mi (my wife). How are you this morning?
Funmilayo: (smiling). I am fine brother femi, and you.
Me: I am also fine my dear. So where are you going all dressed up and with your school bag on your back?
Funmilayo: (smiling) we have special coaching class with our aunty today because of our coming exam
Me: (looking surprised). Really? When did you start having coaching on Saturdays?
Funmilayo: it’s just a special coaching class organized by our mathematics teacher to prepare us for the coming exam.
Me: (now staring at her face directly). Did you tell mummy about this?
Funmilayo: (smiling). Yes, I have already told mum about it since last night and she gave me her permission.
Me: (smiling now). Okay then, you are free to go.
Funmilayo: (smiling back at me). Thank you brother femi.
Me: will bayo too be coming?
Funmilayo: (smiling). Yes, I think he should come since he has gotten better. I remember she told me that Bayo was sick before and that I promised to call him. But I have forgotten.
Me: (sounding sorry). I forgot to called him like I promised. But greet him for me okay.
Funmilayo: okay brother femi. I will deliver your message to him. She took to leave. I wanted to tell her that Motunrayo asked of her and that she will be coming over soon but I stopped myself from telling her because I thought it doesn’t matter since she is going out to school. She told me she has cooked breakfast and that my food is in the kitchen before finally left. I entered the house immediately she left too. I was feeling a bit hungry. I checked the time and it was about 25minutes before 10a.m. I went straight to the kitchen to check what funmilayo cooked for breakfast. It was rice and beans with stew and meat. The rice was already getting cold where she served it. I microwaved it before I took it to the sitting room to eat while still expecting the arrival of my beloved Motunrayo. I finished eating about 15minutes later and took the plate to the kitchen to wash. Motunrayo has not yet come. I was getting really impatient and I thought of calling her cell phone. I picked up my phone and dialed her number the first time. What I got back was this number is not available please try again later. I decide calling her again the second time. I was about to dial her number when a call from another number came through to my phone. I checked the caller and it was Bidemi, my love.
Bidemi: good morning to you my love
Me: (smiling). Same to you my darling
Bidemi: (still smiling). How was your night my sweetheart?
Me: (smiling). It was very beautiful because I dreamt about you my dear. I know I have to whine her small to make her head swell in case she said she would be coming my place so that I can convince her not to come with my words. I don’t really know why, but I can see that I have been very gentle with her since we had sxxx.
Bidemi: (sounding very happy). Hmmmmn. Is that true?
Me: (sounding in a way that showed that I don’t like her question) have I ever told you something like that before. Or have I ever lied to you before?
Bidemi: (sounding convinced). I am sorry my love. I am just asking a question
Me: (smiling) okay, it’s true.
Bidemi: (sounding very happy). So what did you dreamt about me?
Me: (smiling jokingly). I can’t tell you.
Bidemi: (mood swing) why now femi? Tell me please
Me: (smiling). I said I don’t want to tell you. But if you insist then I will just tell you this. I had a very beautiful dream of you and I together. But I can’t tell you more than that
Bidemi: (sounding like she is eager to know every bit and details of the dream). Femi please tell me exactly what happened in the dream and what we were doing? Since I know I was only lying, I don’t want to elaborate the dream.
Me: (smiling jokingly) I said I won’t tell you more than that, can’t you listen.
Bidemi: (mood swing). Okay, can I come over I really want to see you. I know she was going to said that before. That was why I initiated the method of whining her to make her head swell in the first place. I have already thought of what to say when she asks me that exact question.
Me: (smiling). My love you know what? I really would have loved it if you come over, in fact, I really want to see you much more than how much you want to see me right now. But I can’t ask you to come over now because I will be going out in about few minutes now.
Bidemi: (sounding very unhappy) Where are you going again today? Don’t you have coaching class to attend?
Me: Chidinma, my coaching teacher got very sick since yesterday before she left here and I am going over to her place to check up on her.
Bidemi: (sounding very sorry). Eyah. I didn’t know o. But we can go together now femi. Please let me come over so that we can go to her place to greet her together. I know her reason for saying that was not totally an act of pity for chidinma. But she was jealous that I will be going to chidinma’s place alone. I was expecting that already, so I have a good reply laid down for her.
Me: (sounding like I would have loved her to come with me). Sorry dear. I am going to her place with my mummy, she is the one that said we should go and greet her in the first place when I told her that she got sick. You know she was the one staying with me and taking care of me when I was in the hospital so my mummy wants to pay her back for her good deed by visiting her at her house with me.
Bidemi: (sounding totally convinced). Okay that is good but I can still come with you and mummy now.
Me: (feeling happy because I succeeded in convincing her but try not to make my happiness to show in my voice).
Me: I don’t think that is necessary. Since we are not going to stay long there, I will just come over to your place when we are back. And by the way, we don’t know the place yet so we will need to ask around.
Bidemi: okay then. I will be expecting you in my place if you could come
Me: alright my dear. I love you.
Bidemi: (sounding happy to hear me say that). I love you more femi. Our chat estimation was about 30minutes. she asked me if I have eaten or not and I told her I just ate rice. I told her I love you many times and she blushed before I finally ended the call.
To be continued.

Check out my fans page @ [url]m.facebook.com/Diamomndstar[/url]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by kwencypresh(f): 10:33am On Sep 10, 2015
Make femi take am easy ooo
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by LaJose78(m): 8:22pm On Sep 10, 2015
O boy, u b network ambassador? Dis 1 wey u go dey talk lyk 30-45mins on fone.

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (79) (Reply)

Love Hiccups / Black Maria / United In Betrayal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.