Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,146 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) - Literature (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) (859935 Views)

The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) / Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor / My Complicated Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (79) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Ay04z(m): 8:53pm On Sep 10, 2015
dis guy is a genious...Nigerian is bless with so many talents like my Mr hazardous.......ride on plssssss.....

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Nnennavera(f): 9:06pm On Sep 10, 2015
Keep de good work cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Nobody: 12:58am On Sep 11, 2015
Omg.. This is so addictive.. Bia diamond abeg update na..biko

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 11, 2015
have been a silent reader of dis thread 4rm d first page,i am more dan addicted to dis story,pls keep updating,waiting.......

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Adegokedamisky(f): 12:21pm On Sep 11, 2015
Weldone diamond u re doing a great job, bt u re starvin us oh we want more update pls.#D Lord is ur muscle#

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Diamomndstar(m): 4:20am On Sep 12, 2015
Thanks for your nice comments guys. you guys dey make my head swell walahi...

Just been busy lately that is why the update is delaying

But dont worry guys. I just open my word document so am writing the next chapter asap.
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Diamomndstar(m): 4:30am On Sep 12, 2015
Ay04z:
dis guy is a genious...Nigerian is bless with so many talents like my Mr hazardous.......ride on plssssss.....

Thanks man. Appreciate the good comment
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Diamomndstar(m): 4:30am On Sep 12, 2015
Adegokedamisky:
Weldone diamond u re doing a great job, bt u re starvin us oh we want more update pls.#D Lord is ur muscle#
Abeg no vex. Updating soon
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Diamomndstar(m): 4:31am On Sep 12, 2015
Zannyluv:
Omg.. This is so addictive.. Bia diamond abeg update na..biko

No vex abego
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Diamomndstar(m): 4:31am On Sep 12, 2015
Nnennavera:
Keep de good work cheesy grin

Thanks
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Adegokedamisky(f): 9:50am On Sep 12, 2015
cry
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by dannybomb(m): 10:55pm On Sep 12, 2015
guy I salute u too much

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by dannybomb(m): 10:55pm On Sep 12, 2015
guy I salute. u too much

2 Likes

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hibroDon1(m): 5:49am On Sep 13, 2015
Adegokedamisky:
cry
morning but, y re u crying? grin

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hibroDon1(m): 5:51am On Sep 13, 2015
Pls where is my guy?

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by felixb4real: 8:28am On Sep 13, 2015
My heart beat don dey beat faster dan bfor oo.I pray dis addiction story no go gv me heart attack oo... Abeg hazardious update more for me oo...HAPPY SUNDAY

2 Likes

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Adegokedamisky(f): 11:08am On Sep 13, 2015
Tel diamond to update nw

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by mercydaniel: 1:24pm On Sep 13, 2015
please am i wrong .the writers are two.is it a colabo ?or what is wrong with d first writer?

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Diamomndstar(m): 7:22pm On Sep 13, 2015
Addiction chapter 142
I ended the call with bidemi feeling very happy. I was the only one at home. Bidemi problem was out of the equation leaving just for motunrayo to arrive in time. I checked the time and it was 20minutes past 11a.m already. She supposed to have been here by now, only God know what is keeping her late. I remember I was trying to call her before bidemi’s call interrupted. I picked my phone to redial her number when her call came through to my phone. I hurriedly picked it after the first beep.
Me: (souding joyful) Hello dear. I was about to ask what was keeping her late but she cut me off.
Motunrayo: I am already at your gate please come and open the gate for me. She ended the call immediately. I felt so very happy immediately I heard that. I rushed out to the gate dancing Awilo lokonba. I opened the gate only to see her looking so gorgeous and pretty in her jean trouser and a yellow top. She applied some make ups that make her look extra beautiful today. Everything she puts on looked so good and perfect on her just like a girl going on her first date. Seeing her alone makes my OGA to rise up in my trouser. The way she packaged her Twin sisters (breast) make her to be more attracted to me. The breast was the main thing I like most in her body which got her attracted to me from the beginning. I was already fantasizing how I am going to handle those breasts today. She puts on a red lipstick which makes her mouth attracted for kissing. I was already thinking of kissing her lips. She came closer to give me a very tight hug with her two breasts resting on my chest. I love that moment. We break the hug and I complimented her beauty before I asked her why she came late and we entered the house. Surprisingly she doesn't act shy throughout the day
Me: (smiling). Wow, you are looking so beautiful today dear, just like I am seeing an angel that just fall out of the sky.
Motunrayo: (smiling and blushing) hmmmmn, thank you my sweetheart. You are not looking bad yourself.
Me: you are so much of a beauty my angel. No amount of words can compliment your beauty. I am feeling like I am a very lucky guy for having you as my girlfriend.
Motunrayo: (giggles). Hmmmmn. Thanks for your sweet words my love. that is why I so much love you. You know how to make someone feel special and unique with your words.
Me: (smiling). You know what dear?
Motunrayo: (she starred directly to my eyes posing in a way that she was very eager to hear me speak my mind)
Motunrayo: What is it sweetheart?
Me: you are the only person I have ever called an angel, and that is because you are looking so much beautiful than any other girls I have ever seen.
Motunrayo: (She smiled repeatedly after giving a sigh to my last statement)
Motunrayo: (blushing) thank you my love. You are making my head swell.
Me: (smiling jokingly) why do you just come now. I have been waiting impatiently since morning.
Motunrayo: I am very sorry dear. I had to wait for my family to get ready before we could leave my grandma's place together.
Me: (smiling). I was worried sick about you especially when I dialed your number and it was not going. I thought maybe you are canceling our date again.
Motunrayo: I can't cancel this date for anything. I have missed you a lot more than that. Maybe it's the network that hinders your calls from entering my phone.
Me: (smiling). I thought as much. And I have missed you so much too my sweetheart. We were still outside for about 5minutes discussing about why she came late when she reminds me we need to go inside.
Motunrayo: Are we going to stay out like this discussing for the whole day?
Me: (smiling) sorry for my bad manner. Please let's go inside. We entered the house and I locked the gate behind us. We continued talking until we got to the sitting room. I know today is likely to be a great day. She asked me about Funmilayo immediately we got inside and she settled down on a sit
Motunrayo: (giving me a smiling face). Dear where is your sister?
Me: sorry, I forget to tell you as we are coming inside. She left the house not quite long telling me she is going for a special coaching class organized by her school maths teacher because of their coming exam..
Motunrayo: oooh! I really wish I could see her. Did you tell her I will be coming?
Me: no dear. I didn't tell her because I thought it doesn't matter since she will be going out.
Motunrayo: (looking perplexed). You supposed to have tell her now, maybe she would have wait to see me.
Me: (sounding sorry). I am sorry dear. I know she would have waited to see you but what is the point of making her to stay behind because you are coming when she suppose to be in school. And by the way, it's better that both of us is alone. We should have the whole house for ourselves at least before you go.
Motunrayo: (sounding worried). Hmmmmn. Femi. But I don't like the way your sister is not around. I was hoping to see her. I even want to bring something for her on my way here. What if I have brought it?. I cut her off before she could continued her words.
Me: (smiling). Let's leave funmilayo's matter for now dear. If God want you to see her today she may come back before you go. I know from my that I am not in total support of what I just said. Deep down in my mind I don't really want funmilayo to come back home early so as not to interrupt the whole event I have in plan with motunrayo today. But I know if she should be around she would do anything I ask her to do anyway. Motunrayo could not stop talking about FUNMILAYO for a short while. But she finally stop talking about her when I diverted our conversation to other aspect.
Me: (smiling). Dear, tell me. How are your family?
Motunrayo: (smiling) they are doing fine, thanks for asking.
Me; (smiling) it's nothing to thank me for. Just want to know if they are fine.
Motunrayo: (smiling) okay thank you.
Me: (smiling). You are welcome. What of your sister? Iyabo or what do you called her name.
Motunrayo: (smiling) yes, it's iyabo. She is very fine. She is even the one that will be covering for me from my parent.
Me: (smiling). Hmmmmmn.. How?
Motunrayo: I told her to tell them that I am going to one of my school colleague place. That I am returning a book....
Me: (smiling jokingly). Are you sure your parent will believe her?.
Motunrayo: (Smiling) of course they will believe her because they always believed her when she lied. She is so good with lies. Hearing her say that make me want to meet iyabo. She seems to be an interesting person to me. Her life seems quite like mine. But the issue of meeting with all her family members is the only thing that looks odd in the equation
Me: (smiling jokingly). So that mean your sister is a pro liar.
Motunrayo: (smiling) no, I didn't say that. It's just that she knows how to make our parents believed her lies. She is a very clever girl that's all. I know all she is trying to do is that she doesn't want to paint her own sister in a very ugly picture in my eyes so I helped her to change the course of our conversation to a much better one painting her sister as an idol before her eyes.
Mesadsmiling jokingly) hmmmmn... Okay. But am sure your sister is as much as beautiful and gorgeous as you are. Or better still she could be a little more beautiful than you are.
Motunrayo: (smiling). Hmmmmmn. I don't know o. If you want to know come to our House to confirm it yourself. I have never thought of going to their house before but the way she said it make me to think about going to their house even if it's just once. We continued to talk for like 30minutes about her family before I asked her what she will eat.
Me: (smiling). Sweetheart, what can I get you?
Motunrayo: (smiling) anything you give me will be okay. But you need to get it quick because I am really hungry
Me: no, don't say just anything. Tell me whatever you wish to eat and I will Cook it for you. I remembered it was funmilayo that helped me to cook the jollof rice I served her the first time she came. I wonder how am going to cook a very delicious meal within the space of 30minutes or less because I don't want her to die of hunger before I serve her with food.
Motunrayo: (smiling jokingly) like say you can cook?
Me: (smiling). Do you want to challenge my cooking skills?
Motunrayo: (still smiling) hmmmmn. Just get me food, I don't have time to challenge you.
Me: (smiling). Since you said you are very hungry. Can we go to KFC to get some food then?.
Motunrayo: (smiling jokingly) no, I don't want to eat KFC food. Didn't you say you will cook for me just now. Or you are not even sure of yourself..
Me: (smiling Jokingly). I just don't want you to die of hunger before I finished cooking now
Motunrayo: (smiling). Who said am going to die before you finished cooking? You can cook me indomie that should not take long.
Me: I wonder why I never thought of indomie in the first place. I told her I am coming and I went straight to the kitchen to cook for her.
To be continued....

3 Likes

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by dannybomb(m): 7:56pm On Sep 13, 2015
thumbs up bro. more mb to ur phone

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Ay04z(m): 9:09pm On Sep 13, 2015
bravo..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by JOSH002(m): 10:32pm On Sep 13, 2015
thumbs up bro, kip up d wrk

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by sheyflixy1(m): 10:52pm On Sep 13, 2015
Good Job bro

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Diamomndstar(m): 4:46am On Sep 14, 2015
Thanks guys for your comments.....

i appreciate every bit of it....

Sorry for late posting...

Just managing my limited time to keep this story going...

But dont worry guys, i won't disappoint you guys until the story got to the final scene

it may take some time but we will surely put an end to this awesome story of Addiction...

Enjoy your new week my people.....

updating soon...
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Diamomndstar(m): 4:58am On Sep 14, 2015
Diamomndstar contacts:

You can reach Diamomndstar through the following means

BBM: 568D70BE

WHATSAPP: 08061303813

Email: Diamomndstar@yahoo.com or Diamomndstar0421@gmail.com

also check out my fb page @ [url]m.facebook.com/Diamomndstar[/url]

Thanks guys....

Updating soon
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Thollex(m): 10:04am On Sep 14, 2015
hazardous:
I was sweating profusely after Iyabo's mum barged into her room and caught us doing the unexpected. I tried explaining to her that it was not what she thinks, though they say seeing is believing but it can also be deceiving (trying to calm her).

She just kept shouting 'mo daran mo daran' meaning "I'm in trouble''. Still feeling guilty and trying to beg her to please lower her voice (after all she's over 18 and not a "V" sef). She just kept shouting until her eldest daughter (Motunrayo) rushed in to confirm what the noise was all about.

Immediately she saw us..... she passed out and that was when I knew the gravity of what I had done. Iya Motunrayo and Iyabo were trying to bring Motunrayo back to life while I looked at the women (family) that I had slept with (even Iya Motunrayo sef) in a confused state. Which made me to reminisce about my simple way of life then.
Iyabo oya na diamomndstar CARRYGO

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by mohalexyz(m): 8:12pm On Sep 14, 2015
We are waiting ooh. U no want make I sleep today if u no post abi? All the same well done. U doing a gr8 work

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Ay04z(m): 8:31pm On Sep 14, 2015
I love ur style my guy.

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hibroDon1(m): 9:59pm On Sep 15, 2015
its bin a while buh am here again...bravo to u @diamomndstar

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Weirdman: 9:48pm On Sep 16, 2015
Diamond star wetin happen na? No more update...hmmm
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Diamomndstar(m): 5:40pm On Sep 17, 2015
Addiction chapter 143
I checked the cabinet where indomie and spagheti is normally kept in the kitchen and brought out two "hungry man size" packs of indomie. I quickly put some water on the gas cooker to boil for some times before I pour the indomie into it. I added the flavor and the pepper before I break four fresh eggs into it. In about 6minutes I was done with everything. I served all the indomie in a big plate before I took it to Motunrayo in the sitting. She looked surprised to see me coming with the plate of indomie within a very minimal time. I placed the food in front of her before I brought out very chill malt from the fridge for her to cool down. She refused to eat until I joined her and we both eat together. But I only ate small portion of it because I have eaten breakfast before. I expected her to compliment the food while we eat but she didn't say a word throughout. We finished eating and I asked her if she liked the food.
Me: (smiling while starring directly into her eyes) How is the food? Do you like it?
Motunrayo: (smiling). To say the truth; if I have to give you a pass mark for the food I will just give you 50/100.
Me: (smiling but looking pale in the eye). Why 50/100? Is the food not delicious?
Motunrayo: (smiling jokingly). It's delicious and I like it but...I didn't let her finished her statement before I cut her off
Me: (cut her off). Why do you now rate me 50/100 when you said yourself that it's delicious and you like it?
Motunrayo: why do you cut me off? You don't let me finish before you talk. The reason I give you 50 out of 100 is because the indomie you cooked is a fast food that has already been packaged with the amount of flavor to cook it. You don’t need to add any salt or maggi apart from the one that came with it which was already measured by the producer so you can’t compare it with when you cook other food like rice and beans or soup and pound yam or eba. I just wait patiently until she finished her explanation before I reply. I didn’t want to interrupt her again
Me: (smiling). But I am still the one that cooked it. The indomie cannot cook itself without me cooking it.
Motunrayo: (smiling). That is why I gave you 50 because you were the one that cooked it. The other 50 goes to the manufacturers.
Me: (smiling jokingly). You can’t be a teacher o dear, because if you should be a teacher you will be a very wicked one. And am sure hardly will your students be able to pass your subject. She just began to smile when she doesn’t know what else to say. I joined her in laughing and we both laughed for some time before I packed the plate to go and wash it in the kitchen but she collect it from me and she said she is going to wash it instead. I didn’t argue, just consent to her wish. She carries the plate to the kitchen while I followed her from the rear. The way she shakes her bombom as she walk to the kitchen make my OGA jump up from my Trouser. I almost grabbed hold of her immediately but I manage to resist myself. Not that my libido was high or am having higher level of sexual urges this time, but my mind was not free of making love with Motunrayo today. My whole thought is to get laid with her by any method I must use. I can’t let her Bleep me up like the way she does the first time she came to visit me. We were on our way to the kitchen when my phone began to ring from the sitting room. I was so deep in thought fantasizing how am going to get laid with her in my mind that I couldn’t hear that my phone was ringing from the sitting room. It was her that heard the phone ringing first and she alerts me to go and answered it after querying me about what I was thinking that I couldn’t hear my own ringing tone. I stammered some words to excuse myself to go back to the sitting room to pick my phone while she continued her journey to the kitchen to wash the plate. I got to the phone and checked the caller only to see that it was Sarah. Thank God Motunrayo is now in the kitchen washing the plate. I picked my phone from where I put it but rushed to my room to answer the call. I don’t want motunrayo to hear my conversation with Sarah. I can’t allow my phone conversation to cause unnecessary argument between me and Motunrayo and then spoil my well planned date with her today or make her to begin to suspect me unnecessarily. But before I got to my room the ringing has stopped. I thought of redialing her number to call her back when she called back again. I could hear the sound of plates contracting each other from the kitchen so I know motunrayo was already washing the plates. Then I picked but minimize my voice to the lowest volume.
Sarah: hello femi
Me: (low voice) Good day dear. How are you doing?
Sarah: (smiling) I am fine sweetheart. How are you doing too?
Me: (low voice). I am doing very fine too sweetheart. How about Adedoyin? I was asking about Adedoyin when I began to hear her voice from the background. I didn’t know she was there with sarah before but when I heard her talking from the background I know they were certainly together. Then I know that Sarah put the phone on speaker for both of them to hear me.
Adedoyin: (talking from the background and smiling). I am fine here dear.
Me: (low voice but smiling) hope you guys have beautiful nights
Sarah&Adedoyin: (smiling) yes we did, how was your night too?
Me: (smiling but sounding unhappy with my low voice) it was lovely, I woke up in the night thinking of you guys. I was already missing you guys even before you travelled. I don’t know I could feel this bad because you guys will be travelling together but…. Sarah didn’t let me conclude before she cut me off.
Sarah: (Cut me off). Femi we are sorry because we are going to leave you like this. But you know we are not going away forever. And we are going to miss you very much too dear, you should know that.
Me: (Low Voice). I understand, I am just expressing my feelings to you guys. But since you are going for business, it’s good. And I will be expecting you guys back
soon.
Adedoyin: (smiling) don’t worry dear; we will be back before you even know it. By the way, you did a wonderful work that yesterday. Thank you very much we are grateful for it.
Me: (smiling). You don’t have to thank me for that now. I just did my job as you say.
Sarah: (smiling). Thank you for the job well-done. The three of us began to laugh after she said that before I replied her.
Me: (smiling). You are welcome dear. I remember Adedoyin gave me an envelope before I left blue top hotel; I haven’t even remember to check the content of the envelope yet. I decide to thank them both for the envelope too.
Me: (smiling) thank you guys too for the envelope. I really appreciate it.
Sarah&Adedoyn: (smiling) it’s nothing dear. Just expect what we promised you in your account before we go. (I know our conversation is getting too long but I don’t want to prolong it any further because I could hear Motunrayo footstep approaching from the sitting room. I quickly discharged sarah and Adedoyin on phone after telling both of them I love you and we both promised to call each other later before they finally travelled to Dubia. I checked the minutes of my call and it was 10 minutes. I wonder if motunrayo used 10minutes to wash just one indomie pot and a plate. But she came in almost immediately I ended the call; I thought maybe she overheard my conversation when I said I love you to my sugar mamas. My heart beat was raised up a little while waiting for what she will say….
To be continued….

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Diamomndstar(m): 5:46pm On Sep 17, 2015
Apologize to all the fans and followers of Addiction for a slight delay in the next chapter of the story. Please bear with me for like two weeks until i finished a project am doing, until then i may not guarantee a frequent update of the story.....

Getting back fully after am done with the project, but not that i wont be posting anything for the two or probably 3 weeks but it just wont be frequent like before.

just two or latest 3 weeks and i will be back online fully,

thanks in advance for your understanding

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (79) (Reply)

Love Hiccups / Black Maria / United In Betrayal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.