Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Female Suicide Bomber? Reasons - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Female Suicide Bomber? Reasons (832 Views)

Suicide Bomber Kills 5 Refugees In Borno State IDP Camp. Graphic Photo / Female Suicide Bombers Hit Maiduguri / Female Suicide Bomber Attacks Military Checkpoint In Borno - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Suicide Bomber? Reasons by Nobody: 1:58pm On Nov 13, 2014
I can still relate with the reasons male suicide bombers give for wrecking havoc, PERVERTS, they want to bleep 42(i'm not sure) virgins in "heaven", but yesterday a female suicide bomber attacked niger state and I was wondering, "wetin be her reward?"
Re: Female Suicide Bomber? Reasons by Nobody: 2:52pm On Nov 13, 2014
Look OP,I won't be apologetic and I won't post in this thread after this. I don't know where the popular saying of 72 virgins came up. There were no suicide bombers so there is nothing in the real Islam that has to do with 72 virgins waiting for suicide bombers. Look OP,I'm not the type that believes in e-arguements because you never score a point in them but I'm only writing this because you might be innocently ignorant. You can download a soft copy of the English Koran and do a search for "72 virgins". If you find only one in the Koran PM me please.
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Female Suicide Bomber? Reasons by Billygee2u: 2:52pm On Nov 13, 2014
ask Boko members

1 Like

Re: Female Suicide Bomber? Reasons by ichidodo: 3:25pm On Nov 13, 2014
laykorn:
Look OP,I won't be apologetic and I won't post in this thread after this. I don't know where the popular saying of 72 virgins came up. There were no suicide bombers so there is nothing in the real Islam that has to do with 72 virgins waiting for suicide bombers. Look OP,I'm not the type that believes in e-arguements because you never score a point in them but I'm only writing this because you might be innocently ignorant. You can download a soft copy of the English Koran and do a search for "72 virgins". If you find only one in the Koran PM me please.
Ayamlaykorn
We are not fools..The only motive for islamic matrydoom is reward in the afterlife..72 virgins and paradise.....

2 Likes

Re: Female Suicide Bomber? Reasons by Nobody: 4:46pm On Nov 13, 2014
laykorn:
Ayamlaykorn
So what can you say is the reason for suicide bombings in Islam?
I pity the Yorubas Christians that are towing their paths
Re: Female Suicide Bomber? Reasons by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 13, 2014
Gabbysky:

They do suicide bombings,for the same reason you go to church. They just want to make it faster,better. Suicide to them is like a shortcut to heaven.
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Female Suicide Bomber? Reasons by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 13, 2014
laykorn:
Ayamlaykorn
seriously dude? I didn't mention islam or koran in my OP, the purpose of the thread was just to joke in this section filled with hatred not to insult any religion.
Re: Female Suicide Bomber? Reasons by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 13, 2014
Billygee2u:
ask Boko members
guy, how many guys go handle the girl for "heaven"? reason the matter with me nah.
Re: Female Suicide Bomber? Reasons by masseratti: 10:38pm On Nov 13, 2014
Gabbysky:

you ain't getting yoruba votes by trying to divide us,give it up Yorubas don't have problem with who you worship it's your personal business,stop pitching us against our muslim brothers and sisters because of politics,abi what do you want,I should kill my cousins,members of my family .

(1) (Reply)

Someone Please Help Identify These Fence-climbing House Of Reps Members / Bomb; If You Don't Impeach Jonathan You Are A Coward. Vom / I Have Hope In Nigerian Youth - Goodluck Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.