Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You - Health (151) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You (369605 Views)

Over 90% Of Females Will Miss This Question / A Thanksgiving Thread For DJDOLA / DJDOLA; Prayers, Words Of Gratitude, Derailers Haven, Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) ... (168) (Go Down)

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Empiree: 3:42am On Feb 15, 2015
Inna lilah wainna illahi rajiun. I was just thinking who was DJDOLA. I thought he was a famous musician until i paid closed attention to this thread only to find out he seemed to be NL member.

I had to search for his profile and it pains me to my bottom the way he sounded. I dont know how I missed his plea thread since last October. I almost shed tears men. I believed him as i read him while Caracta was following his thread. And I thank Caracta the way she confirmed his situation was indeed fact. This is so sad.

Just 25k, 50k? for some sort of medical procedure to begin and he couldn't raise it. My God...please Nigerian govt, this is getting very ridiculous. Please for God sake fix healthcare system. I have said this several times. Nigeria leaders see how healthcare works in advanced countries. Why they can't do the same?.

Well that aside, his fate, even if NL members could arranged money before his time was up on earth, he would still die. Just that it pains me a lot when average Nigerians can't afford medicare cost. There isn't anything i can do to this but quiet frankly, I am really upset. This is not the first time we had this type of situation. I am also wondering if there was any sign of ascites related disease prior to October, 2014?. This is very painful even though i dont know him. And I feel very bad looking at his mother. She's crying now for loosing a grown son. Sounds like kidney related issues.

May Allah give his family especially his mom fortitude to bear this loss.

#fixhealthcaresystem#

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by BlueMurder(m): 3:52am On Feb 15, 2015
INNA LILLAHI WA INNA ILAIHI RAJI'UN. May Allah (SWT) forgive his shortcomings and grant him Jannatul Frdaus, ameen.

None of us know how or when we would depart this temporary abode; we should strive to do good always so that when our time's up, Allah may make it easy for us.

5 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by daclint(m): 3:59am On Feb 15, 2015
R.I.P DJ
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Desola(f): 4:00am On Feb 15, 2015
Rest in peace bruv. My condolences to your loved ones. I believe you're in a much better place now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by walelamina: 4:02am On Feb 15, 2015
Inna Lilahi Waina Ilaehi Rojiuun. ... Every soul shall taste death, it's inevitable, May Allah grant his families the fortitude to bear the loss, and may he grant him Aljanna firdaous. Been following this thread, I must say Jazakunlah khaiyran to the TEHN group and the entire nairalanders on this one.

5 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by moranu(f): 4:09am On Feb 15, 2015
Rest in peace DJ! Death is inevitable
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by decode55(m): 4:19am On Feb 15, 2015
RIP Djdola. God loves you more
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Vixen101(f): 5:12am On Feb 15, 2015
So awful, after all the pain. May his soul rest in peace, he has really suffered enough.
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Enoquin(f): 5:14am On Feb 15, 2015
Darn! What a sad affair. RIP
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by gegelicious: 5:21am On Feb 15, 2015
sadSoooo sorry for d loss,but who is he?
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Warlord3000(m): 5:23am On Feb 15, 2015
Rest in peace....

May you find rest on the other side...
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Cchuks27(m): 5:26am On Feb 15, 2015
May you rest in peace Djdola and may my God mother who just died of cancer yesterday rest in peace and in the blossom of God.

Much respect to TEHN.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by chiefololade: 5:33am On Feb 15, 2015
Rest in peace DJ
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by AGgal(f): 5:35am On Feb 15, 2015
May his soul R I P!
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by mascot87(m): 5:36am On Feb 15, 2015
God please put DJ in a better place where their is permanent end to his suffering. Rest in Peace Hamed
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by ojochidem(m): 5:37am On Feb 15, 2015
Rest in Peace. DJDOLA.
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Olaskybab: 5:38am On Feb 15, 2015
D Strife is o'er,d battle is done!

''...those ar d ppl wu av fought nd conquered death..''

No mor pains,no mor sorrow,no mor scare of bokos,no mor nightmares...hmmn.... Brother,u'v 'fought a gud fight'...Rest in Peace
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by fyneboi79(m): 5:44am On Feb 15, 2015
R.I.P DJ
Really sad.
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Arysexy(m): 5:55am On Feb 15, 2015
RIP, u fought death to d last, But ur time is up. Sleep on. My condolences to ur family.
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by bunmioguns(m): 6:00am On Feb 15, 2015
Rip bro

cry cry
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Jaymima(f): 6:00am On Feb 15, 2015
Oh my God! Horrble news.i
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Genes1s: 6:02am On Feb 15, 2015
Rest in peace cry cry
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Jobyruz(m): 6:03am On Feb 15, 2015
I never knew i would used my fingers to type rip for djdola,when we thought we were on top of the situation,he lost the battle,sleep on bro,till we meet and part no more
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by chemashie(m): 6:06am On Feb 15, 2015
May Allah be please with your soul and grant you Al-janah fridaus. Your death came at the time we are expecting you to pull through the ailment, and regain your health.
Return If Possible.

2 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by ideology(m): 6:13am On Feb 15, 2015
Very saddened, on 11February, he posted that he's alive, 12th he was gone.

Sometime last week and probably this week, he crossed my mind severally.

God bless all Nlders for all the efforts, you have written your names on the sand of timetime cry

And God is not unjust, to forget your Labour of love.

When I saw this sad news, One of the things that crossed my mind was #THE RESPONSIBILITY OF PRAYER.
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by jfkenny(m): 6:13am On Feb 15, 2015
rip djdollar
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by shindarayo(f): 6:17am On Feb 15, 2015
I hope u reckoned with God b4 u passed on, dts d only way ur suffering on dis earth wld not b in vain.slip on dj ull not b forgotten so quickly.
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by benuejosh: 6:27am On Feb 15, 2015
caracta and marcjane. i followed up right from day one i.e october, from his day one of posting to your walk in the rain with your counsin, how marcjane discovered, the efforts of chaircover mum. you all championed the course, how ever this is how the creator wanted it to end. if all for our human efforts, you all sacrified your resources to make a broda live again. but the creator wanted him back. you must cried enough i guess. your various rewards are in heaven and you will have them on earth before living. adieu hamed your pains are over. maranatha.

2 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Nobody: 6:34am On Feb 15, 2015
IamDejman:
I kept on checking to see if the update was mistake bt it's becoming too real. cry cry

Why do good people die and the bad stay alive?

I still can't assimilate this news

PSALM 73:1-20 Provides answers to your question.
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Abuklaw(m): 6:44am On Feb 15, 2015
Innalillahi wa inna ilayhi rajiun, may Allah grant his soul forgiveness and overlook his shortcomings.

One by one, we shall all depart this world.

2 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by babiephase: 6:46am On Feb 15, 2015
May his soul rest in perfect peace. This is so sad, he has really suffered. May God make it a resting place for him.
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by talk2me006(m): 6:48am On Feb 15, 2015
INNALILAHI WAINA ILEHIN ROJIUN.

MAY ALLAH FORGIVE YOUR SOUL AND LET YOUR ABODE BE THE ALJANATU FIRDAUZ.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) ... (168)

Dew Bottled Water Causing Deaths In Nigeria? HOAX / What Combinations Can One Drink To Terminate Early Detected Pregnancy ? / Alafia Logun Oro Itoju Topeye Ogun Ibile Todaju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.