Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,120 members, 7,821,837 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You - Health (152) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You (369647 Views)

Over 90% Of Females Will Miss This Question / A Thanksgiving Thread For DJDOLA / DJDOLA; Prayers, Words Of Gratitude, Derailers Haven, Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) ... (168) (Go Down)

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by vjsmiles: 6:52am On Feb 15, 2015
this is painful and hurting
rip bro as you lie in eternal glory cry
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by faithugo64(f): 6:58am On Feb 15, 2015
Rest in the bosom of the lord Dj,we love you but God loves you more
TEHN and all who contributed in one way or the other,may God bless you all with good health and long life. Amen

2 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Nobody: 7:00am On Feb 15, 2015
Omg!!!

Tot he was recovering...!! I prayed for him every night b4 I sleep and morning during devotion..

God has taken..!!! RIP DJ...!!!

May God Grant u Eternal Rest IJN.. Amen!!

#sad#
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Nobody: 7:03am On Feb 15, 2015
gegelicious:
sadSoooo sorry for d loss,but who is he?

Its 2 late for that question now dear, Guess ur not a regular on NL...

RIP DJ....!!!
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by donigspain(m): 7:06am On Feb 15, 2015
RIP bro.
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by chibwike(m): 7:12am On Feb 15, 2015
if not for grace of God...i wonder what would have been our fate today...life is not fair......buh most of us wont understand coz God's mercy has been sufficient for us....Rip Djdola.
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by zeb04(f): 7:15am On Feb 15, 2015
So sad sad
Rip dj
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by phadat(m): 7:16am On Feb 15, 2015
R I P, I know you are in a better place right now, we love you but God loves you most
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by zizytd(m): 7:23am On Feb 15, 2015
Rip dj. For everybody that contributed one way or the other to save dj, may God guide and protect us from any form of sickness.

3 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Goahead(m): 7:27am On Feb 15, 2015
RIP Dj
You're a hero
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by ihedinobi2: 7:31am On Feb 15, 2015
May he find rest from his works.
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by jackpot(f): 7:32am On Feb 15, 2015
I prayed it wont come to this, but God knows the best. RIP, DJDOLA.
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Artistree: 7:33am On Feb 15, 2015
Hamed, my sister woke me up this morning with an update. I rushed to your thread only to see the shocking and heartbreaking news. I called your line but alas, it was switched off!
I'm quaking, crying so hard my head spins. You fought, yes you fought so desperately to live, but you lost, yes, you lost gallantly! May God give your aged mother and young siblings the fortitude to bear the huge and irreparable loss.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Atlantian: 7:33am On Feb 15, 2015
May we find the essence of our being but understand that life is a phase in the eternal existence of soul. Death is a clarion call of soul for renewed evaluations for the cycle of birth and re-birth. DJDOLA was a fighter, even in death he will be remembered as a Nairalander who fought death with all the atoms of his being. May your soul find higher energy levels in the cosmic field. So mote it be.
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Nobody: 7:35am On Feb 15, 2015
I don't know dis guy.. Neva heard of him b4..But im touched by the outpour of love and care here.. Great one good Nigerians!!! Go will reward you all
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Peejayybold(f): 7:37am On Feb 15, 2015
Haa!! But d guy was here few days ago
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Dekatron(m): 7:42am On Feb 15, 2015
When i first had abt his case,i was angry at POVERTY. IF i were a RICH MAN,i dnt care to buy JOHNS HOPKINS HOSPITAL because of him.

I was feeling fly few minutea ago,until i saw this. . My stomach became upset,and the food u was warming became meaninless to me. Why?? COS I KNOW WE WONT SEE THE DJ AGAIN,BACK TO HIS HEALTH,AND MIXING SONGS FOR US. .

Dj,i dnt knw u personally,bt I, WILL MISS YOU. I WAS EXPECTING TO SEE HIM ALREADY Dj'. Death,you can bleep yourself.

RIP SIR.(A TEAR JUST ESCAPED FRM MY EYE).

4 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Dekatron(m): 7:43am On Feb 15, 2015
When i first heard abt his case,i was angry at POVERTY. IF i were a RICH MAN,i dnt care to buy JOHNS HOPKINS HOSPITAL because of him.

I was feeling fly few minutea ago,until i saw this. . My stomach became upset,and the food u was warming became meaninless to me. Why?? COS I KNOW WE WONT SEE THE DJ AGAIN,BACK TO HIS HEALTH,AND MIXING SONGS FOR US. .

Dj,i dnt knw u personally,bt I, WILL MISS YOU. I WAS EXPECTING TO SEE HIM ALREADY Dj'. Death,you can bleep yourself.

RIP SIR.(A TEAR JUST ESCAPED FRM MY EYE).
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by freecocoa(f): 7:44am On Feb 15, 2015
No no no no no no.
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by noordean(m): 7:45am On Feb 15, 2015
Atlast! Ina lillahi wa ina ilahi rojiu'un
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by goldiam(f): 7:46am On Feb 15, 2015
i remember the first time i stumbled on this thread he was seeking for assistance while most people thought it was fake.and after confirming the authenticity of the case,and before you say jack donations started coming in,prayers and love was shown to him.just soo sad that after the struggle djdola could not make it through.it s with a heavy heart i type this RIP DJDOLA we will meet to part no more.

2 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by LyfeJennings(m): 7:50am On Feb 15, 2015
Inalla wa ina ilehi rajhiun
ALLAH!!!!!!!

GOD BLESS YOU D
MAY UR SOUL REST IN PERFECT PEACE
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by sherrylo: 7:51am On Feb 15, 2015
RIP HAMEED. just dont know what to write *confused*
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by ganiyheart(f): 7:52am On Feb 15, 2015
So so sad to hear this,.. He has gone to rest..!!
may Almighty Allah grant him al janat fridaus.
AMIN
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Fkhalifa(m): 7:52am On Feb 15, 2015
he crossed my mind much during the past weeks but i always forgot,
Indeed you are matyr,you fought the pains of death..
painful and so weak to the bone to type yesternight when i saw it on fp
May Allah make the sickness an expiation of your sins and admit you to his paradise (ameen).
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by emiye(m): 7:53am On Feb 15, 2015
R.I.P cry cry. May God grant the family the fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Nobody: 7:59am On Feb 15, 2015
Don't even know what to say.

RIP Hamed. sad
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by omolizzy(f): 8:09am On Feb 15, 2015
Teach us Lord to count our days......RIP bro.
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by adedam007(m): 8:09am On Feb 15, 2015
Hard to believe
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by mbulela: 8:11am On Feb 15, 2015
dabrake:

On par with The Perx and Bawomolo's demise.
The hardest part of that Bawomolo demise was that lady (forgotten her username) who knew him personally. Her comments after his demise were heart breaking. She was utterly shattered at his sudden demise.

My thoughts and prayers are with DJ's family. Many you find strength and grace in these dark periods.
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Laredojohn(m): 8:11am On Feb 15, 2015
Soo sad, he is gone, we take solace he has gone to a better place, NLanders tried, but God knows best, it's soo sad that common men die with ailments our political drivers travel round the world to get good care...anyways God knows we tried our best to save hiss life...to all who contributed in prayers, giving, care, etc my such never occur to us all. RIP DJ. God knows best.

(1) (2) (3) ... (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) ... (168)

Dew Bottled Water Causing Deaths In Nigeria? HOAX / What Combinations Can One Drink To Terminate Early Detected Pregnancy ? / Alafia Logun Oro Itoju Topeye Ogun Ibile Todaju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.