Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You - Health (167) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You (369143 Views)

Over 90% Of Females Will Miss This Question / A Thanksgiving Thread For DJDOLA / DJDOLA; Prayers, Words Of Gratitude, Derailers Haven, Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (Go Down)

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 21, 2015
TeHN:

We are very sorry to hear the health challenges that your colleague is currently experiencing.

However, TeHN has a group has stopped accepting medical cases and in that light won't be able to provide the much needed coordinated help.

We will continue to be with your colleague in prayer

Regards

TeHN

Is that so?
Even monetary help without the other logistics
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by TeHN: 4:51pm On Apr 21, 2015
babyosisi:

Is that so?
Even monetary help without the other logistics

It's always very hard to limit our involvement because, as a group we strongly believe it’s our responsibility to ensure donated funds are used for intended purposes ONLY.

Medical cases are always challenging because of the obvious dynamics which we have no expertise nor control over.

This is our short term position but we may be able to review this in a few month so we can define the type of cases we accept going forward and/or level of involvement if we were to provide ad hoc facility for any verified fund raising request

Regards

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by dohyn(m): 2:32pm On Apr 22, 2015
TeHN:

We are very sorry to hear the health challenges that your colleague is currently experiencing.

However, TeHN has a group has stopped accepting medical cases and in that light won't be able to provide the much needed coordinated help.

We will continue to be with your colleague in prayer

Regards

TeHN

OK, thanks for your response..
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Gboliwe: 8:36pm On May 14, 2015
B U M P

UPDATE

cool cool cool cool cool
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by 123yeye: 9:05am On May 15, 2015
Get curative treatment for Hypertension, Influenza. Diabetes, Asthma, Cancer, chronic Heart, Lever and Kidney disease etc. here in India

The private hospitals and clinics in India are at the forefront of medical technology and equipped with modern state-of-the-art technology and highly skilled medical personnel. Indian doctors are considered to be among the best in the world and their high level of surgical expertise evolves from many years of training – after studying in India many doctors train and work internationally, many of them in the USA or UK.

India has always had a very large private health sector including providers of modern medicine as well as traditional practitioners and has one of best medical service Offering some of the best medical treatment in the world and with an excellent reputation in its private hospitals India’s health

We can also get you medical Visa for your treatment A Medical Visa is given to those seeking medical treatment in reputed/recognized specialized hospitals/treatment centers in India. Up to two attendants who are blood relatives are allowed to accompany the applicant under separate Medical Attendant visas.

Contact us today, benmark2848@gmail.com call +919560358872
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by TeHN: 3:55pm On May 28, 2015
Dear All,
We are now in the position to provide a Final update with regards to empowerment of DJ’s mum and subsequently closing the case. Just to recount, you guys (stakeholders) endorsed option 3 (empowerment) and we notified you of our intention to take executive decisions on the extent of each component of the chosen option.

We've been in close dialogue with the family for the past few weeks and they weren't forth coming with our request for them to provide us with specific details of each of the component.

We asked them to provide us with a preferred business as this would have enabled us work with them to procure the goods as well as help them start-up in order for a seamless transition. The family wasn't forthcoming with the requested Info so we decided as a group by way of independent voting among the members on a figure that should be handed over to the family.

In arriving at the 350K figure, we took the following into consideration:

House Rent : They currently pay 5K per month so we decided to pay for 1 year (60K)
New Shop rent: We've budgeted 10K per month for this and decided to cost it for a single year (120K)
Stocking the shop: 170K (We also took into consideration the separate 100K that was handed over to the mum specifically to address her business)

We have now transferred the 350K to them as of this morning and our field officer physically visited them so they can sign that the money was received (Please see the attached pictures. The field officer’s face has been blurred out for obvious reasons)

Lastly, the 350K was roughly about 21% of the final balance so we will open a new thread to provide breakdown of all subsequent expenditures as at when necessary.
They family are forever grateful and prayed for every one of us (all Nairalanders). They've also sent a special BIG thank you to Miss Caracta for all her continuous support to the family.
They plan to relocate to Badagry so they can be closer to their first child as well as to hopefully get some sort of reduction in cost of rental.

Thanks to each and every one of you for your continuous support and we sincerely hope we will only be congregating to rejoice for TeHN projects going forward

Kind Regards

TeHN

13 Likes 7 Shares

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Nobody: 4:09pm On May 28, 2015
Well done Tehn. I hope they are able to make their peace with the loss of their son.
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by olu4life(m): 4:11pm On May 28, 2015
Nice one TEHN... I just hope dey will alow d parents make use of d money judiciously. It is well. Nice one once again TEHN smiley cool
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by kliq(m): 4:11pm On May 28, 2015
Hmm

1 Like

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Caracta(f): 7:00pm On May 28, 2015
Thank you TEHN.

May God be with his family.

1 Like

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by yerilistik: 7:18pm On May 28, 2015
Thank you all TEHN members for all your sacrifices in this case.
To all Nairalanders, God will reward us all with good health and progress and may the peace of God which passes all understanding be and remain with us all now and forever - AMEN !
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Gboliwe: 7:34pm On May 28, 2015
"All things work together for good..." Holy Bible.

May the Almighty God continue to be with his family. Amen
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Nobody: 7:55pm On May 28, 2015
Eyaaaah, God bless his soul.
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by peddy231(m): 8:14pm On May 28, 2015
Great Job Tehn
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by ibizgirl(f): 11:53pm On May 28, 2015
Good job Tehn
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Nobody: 2:30am On May 29, 2015
I hope they don't start fighting over the money
There are many people involved so who gets what?
Whose account was it transferred to
Well our job is done
Wish them well

1 Like

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by kliq(m): 7:25am On May 29, 2015
Caracta:
Thank you TEHN.

May God be with his family.
smiley
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Idowuogbo(f): 9:50am On May 29, 2015
Awww....i like the dad's outfit Oo..mo je dodo Allaji
grin embarassed

Thanks Tehn! May the living God continue to strengthen the family. AMEN!
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Caracta(f): 12:15pm On May 29, 2015
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Funjosh(m): 6:45am On May 30, 2015
TeHN:
Dear All,
We are now in the position to provide a Final update with regards to empowerment of DJ’s mum and subsequently closing the case. Just to recount, you guys (stakeholders) endorsed option 3 (empowerment) and we notified you of our intention to take executive decisions on the extent of each component of the chosen option.

We've been in close dialogue with the family for the past few weeks and they weren't forth coming with our request for them to provide us with specific details of each of the component.

We asked them to provide us with a preferred business as this would have enabled us work with them to procure the goods as well as help them start-up in order for a seamless transition. The family wasn't forthcoming with the requested Info so we decided as a group by way of independent voting among the members on a figure that should be handed over to the family.

In arriving at the 350K figure, we took the following into consideration:

House Rent : They currently pay 5K per month so we decided to pay for 1 year (60K)
New Shop rent: We've budgeted 10K per month for this and decided to cost it for a single year (120K)
Stocking the shop: 170K (We also took into consideration the separate 100K that was handed over to the mum specifically to address her business)

We have now transferred the 350K to them as of this morning and our field officer physically visited them so they can sign that the money was received (Please see the attached pictures. The field officer’s face has been blurred out for obvious reasons)

Lastly, the 350K was roughly about 21% of the final balance so we will open a new thread to provide breakdown of all subsequent expenditures as at when necessary.
They family are forever grateful and prayed for every one of us (all Nairalanders). They've also sent a special BIG thank you to Miss Caracta for all her continuous support to the family.
They plan to relocate to Badagry so they can be closer to their first child as well as to hopefully get some sort of reduction in cost of rental.

Thanks to each and every one of you for your continuous support and we sincerely hope we will only be congregating to rejoice for TeHN projects going forward

Kind Regards

TeHN

Caracta I double sight you cool

1 Like

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Funjosh(m): 6:47am On May 30, 2015
Weldone TeHN. God be with us all.
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Nobody: 3:25am On May 31, 2015
Funjosh:

Caracta I double sight you cool

So na she get all that fine shape
We take style resemble
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Gboliwe: 7:12am On May 31, 2015
babyosisi:

We take style resemble

*in Mr Cork's voice
She ain't even light skinned tongue

*yimu @caracta

1 Like

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Caracta(f): 10:55am On May 31, 2015
babyosisi:

We take style resemble

Hahahaha. No o. I'm slim but if I get that shape, I go do shakara o.
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Caracta(f): 10:57am On May 31, 2015
Gboliwe:

*in Mr Cork's voice
She ain't even light skinned tongue

*yimu @caracta

Lmao. No bleaching cream in my state. You know that shape looks more like yours than mine. Oya deny it.

*sharpens cutlass*

grin
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Funjosh(m): 3:06pm On May 31, 2015
Caracta:

Lmao. No bleaching cream in my state. You know that shape looks more like yours than mine. Oya deny it.

*sharpens cutlass*

grin

undecided undecided undecided
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Caracta(f): 3:11pm On May 31, 2015
Funjosh:

undecided undecided undecided

Truly, that's not me. TEHN says field officer. I'm not even a member of TEHN.
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Gboliwe: 3:35pm On May 31, 2015
Caracta:

*sharpens cutlass*

grin

shocked shocked

If my shape was half as sweet as yours, I would be on bum shorts everyday. I won't hide it in clothes.

see Manchester! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by taryour(f): 3:39pm On May 31, 2015
Caracta:

Hahahaha. No o. I'm slim but if I get that shape, I go do shakara o.
Lol.
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Caracta(f): 3:48pm On May 31, 2015
Gboliwe:

shocked shocked

If my shape was half as sweet as yours, I would be on bum shorts everyday. I won't hide it in clothes.

see Manchester! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

And arsenal. Mehn...the sis in that pic is freaking hot!
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Caracta(f): 3:49pm On May 31, 2015
taryour:

Lol.

Pls tell them o. At least you are a living witness.
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by taryour(f): 3:52pm On May 31, 2015
Caracta:

Pls tell them o. At least you are a living witness.

Very very true jare. Am a witness. That is not caracta o,atleast not now,may be in few years sha. * winks *

@ mynd44. I see you o, how you dey?

(1) (2) (3) ... (164) (165) (166) (167) (168)

Dew Bottled Water Causing Deaths In Nigeria? HOAX / What Combinations Can One Drink To Terminate Early Detected Pregnancy ? / Alafia Logun Oro Itoju Topeye Ogun Ibile Todaju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.