Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You - Health (74) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You (369032 Views)

Over 90% Of Females Will Miss This Question / A Thanksgiving Thread For DJDOLA / DJDOLA; Prayers, Words Of Gratitude, Derailers Haven, Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (168) (Go Down)

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by gatiano(m): 8:58pm On Dec 13, 2014
All praise is due to ALLAH/GOD.

DJDOLA:
Good morin everybody...I can't stop thanking u people for d support u all gave me am so glad right now....if u guys see me now u will not believe...am ok and strong now I can jug from ikeja 2 oshodi....and as my big sister cracta said one doctor as told my family 2 stop spending money on me that I can not survive...but our God we serve is powerful than any doctor...nothing prayer can not do wit prayer and u guys support am back on my feet as am typing now am strolling down d hospital just taking fresh air...I feel like going home and start my normal life....once again thank u LORD thank u NL members thank u TEHNS

1 Like

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Just20(f): 11:01pm On Dec 13, 2014
DJDOLA:
Good morin everybody...I can't stop thanking u people for d support u all gave me am so glad right now....if u guys see me now u will not believe...am ok and strong now I can jug from ikeja 2 oshodi....and as my big sister cracta said one doctor as told my family 2 stop spending money on me that I can not survive...but our God we serve is powerful than any doctor...nothing prayer can not do wit prayer and u guys support am back on my feet as am typing now am strolling down d hospital just taking fresh air...I feel like going home and start my normal life....once again thank u LORD thank u NL members thank u TEHNS
Praise the Lord!!! Thank God for answered prayers. I have been looking forward to the day I will read something even a word from you about your health and progress but Glory to God I read a testimony. I am so so happy for your life DJDola. May God continue to strengthen you in Jesus name

2 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Busybody2(f): 11:36pm On Dec 13, 2014
Seun:
@Jarus: Please give us an account of the amount that has been spent so far.

Only God can reward you for the lives you have touched in manifold ways on this forum...Other Social blogs, mediums, newspaper publication, radio station, etc deferred carrying this story until a diagnosis was confirmed, yet you carried this story, posted it on the front page 3 times thereby helping DJDOLA raise over N2.5M thus far...

For this notable noble gesture of yours, may God bless you Seun and protect you and richly reward you and meet you at every point of your need in Jesus' name.

20 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by cococandy(f): 11:37pm On Dec 13, 2014
Amen
Busybody2:

Only God can reward you for the lives you have touched in manifold ways on this forum...Other Social blogs, mediums, newspaper publication, radio station, etc deferred carrying this story until a diagnosis was confirmed, yet you carried this story, posted it on the front page 3 times thereby helping DJDOLA raise over N2.5M thus far...

For this notable noble gesture of yours, may God bless you Seun and protect you and richly reward you and meet you at every point of your need in Jesus' name.

4 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by aboki2000(m): 5:15am On Dec 14, 2014
DJDOLA:
Hello NL am so happy that am a member of dis forum...u guys prayer really help me a lot...God bless u guys for ur support and for TEHNS its only God that can reward them...now am a little ok I can walk by my self do many things by my self I even wash my cloth dis morin...and for my big stomach I believe very soon it will come down because am felling it....its not as big as before again....I thank u guys for ur support and prayer God will reward u all
Keep the faith DJ , don't worry much about your stomach , it would surly come down to normal gradually ! To God Be All Thy Glory !
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Firefire(m): 10:24am On Dec 14, 2014
DJDOLA:

Congratulation Hamed Adelodun (DJDOLA ) truly our God answers prayers. The prayers of the righteous works wonder.

Glad you are back to the land of the living. cool tongue

Halleluyah!

1 Like

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by GatJokez(f): 1:31pm On Dec 14, 2014
Gboliwe:

Gat jokez, lol. What a username.
Paypal has been allowing to transfer since the days of Abraham and Lot.
Just PM ehelpersnetwork@gmail.com. Thank you so much

I apologize for my long disappearance. Glad you like my name smiley. Happy blessed Sunday to you.
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Ilovenigeria(f): 6:28pm On Dec 14, 2014
Busybody2:

Amen!!!! I like seun sometimes sha, he is not as bad as people paint him.

2 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Royver(m): 12:35am On Dec 15, 2014
babyosisi:

Breaking my silence to say
Thank you

Please send me an email babyosisi@hotmail.com
I tried sending you one but I am unable to
I sent you a mail same day but no response.
Check your spamfolder.
I will send another one now.
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by AdesinaOlajide(m): 5:50am On Dec 15, 2014
Wow!!!See good news,what a way to start my new week. @DJDOLA ,please don't start jugging yet o..lol.
Kudos to everyone that has one way helped in this. May the good Lord reward us bountifully. Long Live NL, Long live Seun, Long Live Djdola and long live us all.#One Love cool
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Busybody2(f): 10:40am On Dec 15, 2014
**According to updates dated Dec 3rd, physical examination and bloodwork for liver was okay, and according to the update on Dec 7th, the mass being investigated is on the Colon, hence liver biopsy not needed/called off. Accountant Jarus please do the needful.

**Interesting to note that the hospital charged an eye-watering exorbitant N224,000 for 28 days (4weeks) stay for food and board and nursing

**Going with the total figure so far, this means the hospital has charged N560k for tests...which LUTH only needed N50k for...hmmm, which way Nigeria??

Lord Jesus we beseech you to take the wheel again...
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Busybody2(f): 10:50am On Dec 15, 2014
cococandy:
Amen

Thanks dear. May God bless you and everyone dear to you as well in Jesus' name.

Ilovenigeria:
Amen!!!! I like seun sometimes sha, he is not as bad as people paint him.

In lieu of the personal challenges he faces, just like every other human out there, he is a good person.

@Miss Annibro
Hmmm, I opted out when I started fainting at the sight/smell of blood, plus I hate the feel/texture of cotton wools...just like I have been fainting since I set eyes on this hospital bill...this in a country where the minimum wage is N8,500 and everyone knows the billions of naira politicians are paid...

2 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Jarus(m): 1:46pm On Dec 15, 2014
Busybody2:
**According to updates dated Dec 3rd, physical examination and bloodwork for liver was okay, and according to the update on Dec 7th, the mass being investigated is on the Colon, hence liver biopsy not needed/called off. Accountant Jarus please do the needful.

**Interesting to note that the hospital charged an eye-watering exorbitant N224,000 for 28 days (4weeks) stay for food and board and nursing

**Going with the total figure so far, this means the hospital has charged N560k for tests...which LUTH only needed N50k for...hmmm, which way Nigeria??

I don't get this.

Do you care to expatiate on the needful you require Accountant Jarus to do? Be specific please.
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Busybody2(f): 2:04pm On Dec 15, 2014
Jarus:

I don't get this.
Do you care to expatiate on the needful you require Accountant Jarus to do? Be specific please.

That was an invitation to TEHN'S "current" Treasurer/Accountant to adjust the total balance, to reflect the updates provided by them dated Dec 3rd/Dec 7th.

Apologies for thinking "Jarus" was still one of the two Accountants on board the organisation TEHN...Hope this has been simplified enough Sir?
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Jarus(m): 2:13pm On Dec 15, 2014
Busybody2:

That was an invitation to TEHN'S "current" Treasurer/Accountant to adjust the total balance, to reflect the updates provided by them dated Dec 3rd/Dec 7th.

Apologies for thinking "Jarus" was still one of the two Accountants on board the organisation TEHN...Hope this has been simplified enough Sir?

I am still one of the two TEHN accountants.

Details of the receipts and expenditures are reported on this thread.

The Dec 4th comment is the last update on Receipt and Dec 9th the last on Expenditure.
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Busybody2(f): 2:57pm On Dec 15, 2014
Jarus:

I am still one of the two TEHN accountants.
Details of the receipts and expenditures are reported on this thread.
The Dec 4th comment is the last update on Receipt and Dec 9th the last on Expenditure.

Kk good to know I was addressing the correct person.

Now what I said again was that according to updates from the hospital on this thread on December 3rd and 7th, they said a liver biopsy is no longer needed, BUT the hospital has wrongly charged Mr DJDOLA N125,000 for this (according to the receipt updated), so TEHN's Account department needs to get in touch with the Hospital's finance department to correct this.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by jaybee3(m): 3:29pm On Dec 15, 2014
Busybody2:

Kk good to know I was addressing the correct person.

Now what I said again was that according to updates from the hospital on this thread on December 3rd and 7th, they said a liver biopsy is no longer needed, BUT the hospital has wrongly charged Mr DJDOLA N125,000 for this (according to the receipt updated), so TEHN's Account department needs to get in touch with the Hospital's finance department to correct this.

Thanks.

The Tapping and Albumin iv test was done at a different hospital as shown in the receipt. The index hospital initially requested he undergo some tests at the second hospital but they had to do other additional exploratory tests after discovery of some anomalies in their initial test.
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by cococandy(f): 6:02pm On Dec 15, 2014
Amen. You too. kiss
Busybody2:

Thanks dear. May God bless you and everyone dear to you as well in Jesus' name
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Busybody2(f): 6:22pm On Dec 15, 2014
jaybee3:

The Tapping and Albumin iv test was done at a different hospital as shown in the receipt. The index hospital initially requested he undergo some tests at the second hospital but they had to do other additional exploratory tests after discovery of some anomalies in their initial test.

That is a slip of the finger. I meant to type N120,000k.

From the updates, I am cognizant of the visit to the Surulere Hospital plus the 1001 tests Mr DJDOLA was subjected to at both hospitals. Thanks all the same Sir.
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Busybody2(f): 6:52pm On Dec 15, 2014
cococandy:
Amen. You too. kiss

Thanks babe kiss

All this labour of love will all end in praise for DJDOLA with him restored back to full health 100%.

1 Like

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by jaybee3(m): 6:56pm On Dec 15, 2014
Busybody2:

That is a slip of the finger. I meant to type N120,000k.

From the updates, I am cognizant of the visit to the Surulere Hospital plus the 1001 tests Mr DJDOLA was subjected to at both hospitals. Thanks all the same Sir.
We are also concerned about the amount of tests that he is being subjected to and you can be rest assured we are taking positive tests to address the concerns.
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Busybody2(f): 8:04pm On Dec 15, 2014
jaybee3:

We are also concerned about the amount of tests that he is being subjected to and you can be rest assured we are taking positive tests to address the concerns.

"That" was just a slight digression in response to your post to let you know I am in the loop...My posts so far is "solely" centred on the escalating hospital charges that has spiralled out of control"...Come this Friday, another bill would be issued "plus" N56,000 added for food/accommodation/nursing, taking the total spent on just food & board to N280,000 for 35 days (5 weeks)...and still no diagnosis?!

If I had any inkling about all these numerous tests lined up for him, y'all know I would have hollered NO WAY JOSE "from" the get go, so be rest assured I ain't calling for the stable door to be shut "after" the horse has bolted. That boat sailed a long time ago.
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by peddy231(m): 1:37am On Dec 16, 2014
Congratulations DJDOLA on the improvement of your health;It's really awesome to see that u're getting better...
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by aboki2000(m): 5:43am On Dec 16, 2014
Busybody2:

You're total wrong in your calculation ! Go back and recalculate tongue
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Busybody2(f): 10:06am On Dec 16, 2014
aboki2000:
You're total wrong in your calculation ! Go back and recalculate tongue

So according to you Professor A'boki, N8,000 per day for 28 days is not N224,000. Whatever you say, you are the boss Sir.

@ Hamed,

God will make a way
Where there seems to be no way
He works in ways we cannot see
He will make a way for you
He will be your guide
Hold you closely to his side
With love and strength for each new day
He will make a way, He will make a way

...and so shall it be in Jesus' name.
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by McLove(m): 1:13pm On Dec 16, 2014
DJDOLA, Please post us some pinshure. abi wetin u tink my pple?
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by kemdee1: 9:31pm On Dec 16, 2014
Can the doctors just refer him to Mecure at Oshodi or Lekki ph 1 for thorough medical check up with modern equipment.
Pls note that I'm not their staff. I know people who have been referred there from teaching hospitals for proper diagnosis before surgery. All had accurate diagnosis and were promptly treated and recovered. That's not to say they are perfect.
DJDOLA I wish you well and pray for your recovery.
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by aboki2000(m): 4:06am On Dec 17, 2014
Busybody2:

So according to you Professor A'boki, N8,000 per day for 28 days is not N224,000. Whatever you say, you are the boss Sir.
You still don't get it yet ... Lol... Try more harder grin
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Busybody2(f): 8:32am On Dec 17, 2014
aboki2000:
You still don't get it yet ... Lol... Try more harder grin

If LUTH/Eruwa could narrow the diagnosis down within days...

Dang!!! Jeez!!! The Hospital got a confirmed diagnosis over three weeks ago and this is why they have been adding an extra zero to the bill since this same period to fleece Nairaland/TEHN... sad

Kk, A'boki time for you to get busy...please go abokiland go procure the strongest antidote your hands can find to release Nairaland/TEHN from this jazz the hospital used to hold them since...we go discuss figures later yeah...
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by jaybee3(m): 8:51am On Dec 17, 2014
Busybody2:

If LUTH/Eruwa could narrow the diagnosis down within days...

Dang!!! Jeez!!! The Hospital got a confirmed diagnosis over three weeks ago and this is why they have been adding an extra zero to the bill since this same period to fleece Nairaland/TEHN... sad

Kk, A'boki time for you to get busy...please go abokiland go procure the strongest antidote your hands can find to release Nairaland/TEHN from this jazz the hospital used to hold them since...we go discuss figures later yeah...
This isn't really helping anyone and it's somewhat counterproductive.
You don't expect us to be more concerned about money demanded when it was blatantly obvious he was still pretty much frail at the time the tests was being demanded.

You are also aware that the two previous hospitals didn't do any test nor provide any definitive diagnosis as required.
We have already openly shared our concerns and assured everyone that we will address them to the best of our abilities.

Our priority remains him getting a clean bill of health

2 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Busybody2(f): 9:19am On Dec 17, 2014
jaybee3:

This isn't really helping anyone and it's somewhat counterproductive.
You don't expect us to be more concerned about money demanded when it was blatantly obvious he was still pretty much frail at the time the tests was being demanded.

You are also aware that the two previous hospitals didn't do any test nor provide any definitive diagnosis as required.
We have already openly shared our concerns
and assured everyone that we will address them to the best of our abilities.

Our priority remains him getting a clean bill of health

Yeah I read the "urgent" concerns y'all just remembered to share on here 3 days ago...

Okay oh, according to you Jaybee3, the numerous blood tests and ultrasound test conducted at both Luth/Eruwa which picked up a mass/tumour/lump, with the further CT scan/tumour markers tests ordered by Luth were no tests at all and just a stab in the dark abi...Ok muffle me, and let Nairaland/Tehn keep pretending or is it keep being deluded that it is a needle in a haystack this good samaritan Hospital are helping y'all look for...
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by r231(m): 10:42am On Dec 17, 2014
UPDATE!!!

As promised, we visited the hospital on Monday (15/12/2014) to express our growing concerns with respect to the perceived slow pace as far as getting a definitive diagnosis is concerned.

We were able to extract the following Information (Please see summary below) from his doctors:

‎Hammed was first brought in from Eruwa about a month ago, he presented with progressive weight loss, abdominal swelling and lower back pain.

Based on the combination of the swelling and lower back pain, there were four options which were considered

1. malignancy
2. Advanced retroviral disease
3. Liver Disease
4. Abdominal Tuberculosis

The first thing was to do a retroviral test which showed no viral disease.

The next step was a test of kidney and liver functions respectively which showed they were about average more or less and thus that was eliminated

In addition, other tests (both routine and sophisticated) have been held and so far were only indicative.

The next step was to refer Hamed to a gastroenterologist for the liver biopsy where it was decided he be drained first.

After draining and before the biopsy (which was not held), a surface lump was sighted via physical examination and scans.

The thought of the specialist was then to do a laparoscopy (a minimally invasive procedure) to remove the superficial lump.

However he was brought back to Life Specialist.

Based on the drained fluid, a cytology of the fluid was held.

In the meantime, a regimen to embattle abdominal tuberculosis was embarked upon Tuesday which has accounted for the improvement in his physical condition

The thinking here is that while the results of tests are awaited, this is a no risk step which will pay dividends if the diagnosis is abdominal TB and at least provide some healing if not.

The result of the cytology  showed a presence of cancerous cells but no idea of the primary source just yet

NEXT STEPS

A. the results of the CT scan on the abdominal area is awaited. he hopes to follow up with the lab and get this tomorrow

If this does not provide the primary source, there is need for additional scans so as to identify the source and then the stage

B. Once the primary source, the relevant course of treatment can be embarked upon

Immediate Challenges:
Hammed is now feeling stronger than ever and in turn wants to return home as he is growing bored of sitting about the hospital doing nothing. We do sympathise with him as well as happy that his condition has at least gotten better if compared to the way it was weeks back.

As much as we feel the best way to approach this is by him getting a definitive diagnosis and in turn proceed on an agreed treatment plan, we understand his growing frustrations and thus might have to reluctantly allow him to turn into a day patient. He has assured us that he will present himself as of when needed and we will continue to work with him to provide a lasting solution.

PS: We are impressed with the visual state of Hammed as he now looks much better. His face looks fresher and he is generally more optimistic for the future

TeHN

32 Likes 17 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (168)

Dew Bottled Water Causing Deaths In Nigeria? HOAX / What Combinations Can One Drink To Terminate Early Detected Pregnancy ? / Alafia Logun Oro Itoju Topeye Ogun Ibile Todaju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.