Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Will You Allow Yr Kids Keep Friends With Children Of Divorced Parents - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Will You Allow Yr Kids Keep Friends With Children Of Divorced Parents (6806 Views)

Guys, Can You Get Married To A Lady From A Broken Home?(separated Or Divorced). / Would You Date/marry Someone With Divorced Parents? / What Have You Done For Your Marriage Today (Married people only- kids keep off) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Allow Yr Kids Keep Friends With Children Of Divorced Parents by braine(m): 6:40pm On Nov 14, 2014
veave:

Right after you're oD'D to death on that cheap drug u injected into your dumb brain.

Oooooo! Just go away. I don't have your time.
Re: Will You Allow Yr Kids Keep Friends With Children Of Divorced Parents by Shirley07: 6:45pm On Nov 14, 2014
crackhaus:

Buahahahahaha...this girl will keep exposing herself. Doofus I never mentioned anything like vascularization, you did when you were trying hard to seem smart and I overlooked it then.

But since you're intent on embarrassing yourself tonight, pray tell, what is vascularization?
Google it and tell me what you come up with - also tell me how it fits into a discussion of the brain as regards blood flow. gringrin

And I never said menses and ovulation are the same thing, I said one leads to the other.
Mega doofus is this not true? grin
Vascularization is the excessive formation of blood vessels such as capillaries. So tell me the function of the blood vessels, dead brain?
You said females has more blood flow in their brain than males which signify that they are more emotional... Now I'm asking you to tell us how and the function of vascularization? You're such a baboon. If you ain't, you would know Hormones released during ovulation is to get the eggs implanted to the womb, nothing more. It has nothing to do with the outflow of blood and sloughing of the epithelium layer of the womb. You need to pay me for this 'cos I'm doing the dirty work of reviving that dead brain of yours.

1 Like

Re: Will You Allow Yr Kids Keep Friends With Children Of Divorced Parents by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 14, 2014
My child can be friends with anyone (child of a divorced person/ married person/ single parent) so long that child has a positive influence on my child

2 Likes

Re: Will You Allow Yr Kids Keep Friends With Children Of Divorced Parents by onila(f): 10:22pm On Nov 14, 2014
Mondisweets:
My children can be friends with anyone (child of a divorced person/ married person/ single parent) so long that child has a positive influence on my child.
cool
Re: Will You Allow Yr Kids Keep Friends With Children Of Divorced Parents by KingTom(m): 10:22pm On Nov 14, 2014
Mondisweets:
Kingtom our children can be friends with anyone (child of a divorced person/ married person/ single parent) so long that child has a positive influence on our child.
shocked grin
Re: Will You Allow Yr Kids Keep Friends With Children Of Divorced Parents by Nobody: 10:28pm On Nov 14, 2014
KingTom:

shocked grin
you are a naughty guy cheesy
Re: Will You Allow Yr Kids Keep Friends With Children Of Divorced Parents by crackhaus: 11:56pm On Nov 14, 2014
Shirley07:

[s]Vascularization is the excessive formation of blood vessels such as capillaries. So tell me the function of the blood vessels, dead brain?
You said females has more blood flow in their brain than males which signify that they are more emotional... Now I'm asking you to tell us how and the function of vascularization? You're such a baboon. If you ain't, you would know Hormones released during ovulation is to get the eggs implanted to the womb, nothing more. It has nothing to do with the outflow of blood and sloughing of the epithelium layer of the womb. You need to pay me for this 'cos I'm doing the dirty work of reviving that dead brain of yours.[/s]
Vascularization is the formation of blood vessels in tissues that may/may not already have any - so what has this to do with blood-flow in the brain?

Also, I never said females had more blood flow, you made that utterly ridiculous claim on your own when you were trying desperately hard to seem smart - like I told you before, it doesn't come easy to you...you only end up confusing yourself.

So doofus, now that you finally agree that hormones are responsible for ovulation, why have you been arguing with me?
Is ovulation not part of the internal body changes that occur in a woman?

You're much too stvpid for my effort, sh1tbrained doofus! kiss

1 Like

Re: Will You Allow Yr Kids Keep Friends With Children Of Divorced Parents by Shirley07: 12:41am On Nov 15, 2014
crackhaus:

Vascularization is the formation of blood vessels in tissues that may/may not already have any - so what has this to do with blood-flow in the brain?

Also, I never said females had more blood flow, you made that utterly ridiculous claim on your own when you were trying desperately hard to seem smart - like I told you before, it doesn't come easy to you...you only end up confusing yourself.

So doofus, now that you finally agree that hormones are responsible for ovulation, why have you been arguing with me?
Is ovulation not part of the internal body changes that occur in a woman?

You're much too stvpid for my effort, sh1tbrained doofus! kiss
What is the functions of the blood vessels? How did brain stopped being a tissues? Or how does a brain get its blood supply without the blood vessels? Many question to ask but I know what to expect from a baboon with a dead brain.
It also seems that you don't go through all those stupid articles you do post because if you do, you would notice it says females having more blood flow makes them emotional. Anyway, I sympathize with you because I know how hard it is for your dead brain. That's why I advised you to go for a brain transplant.
I'm saying for the last time, ovulation and menstruation are two different thing. That dead brain of yours should atleast be a bit permeable although I know the end result already. Dead brained baboon.
Re: Will You Allow Yr Kids Keep Friends With Children Of Divorced Parents by crackhaus: 12:48am On Nov 15, 2014
Shirley07:

What is the functions of the blood vessels? How did brain stopped being a tissues? Or how does a brain get its blood supply without the blood vessels? Many question to ask but I know what to expect from a baboon with a dead brain.
It also seems that you don't go through all those stupid articles you do post because if you do, you would notice it says females having more blood flow makes them emotional. Anyway, I sympathize with you because I know how hard it is for your dead brain. That's why I advised you to go for a brain transplant.
I'm saying for the last time, ovulation and menstruation are two different thing. That dead brain of yours should atleast be a bit permeable although I know the end result already. Dead brained baboon.
You are an imb.ecile with sh1t for brains.

I have entertained your stvpidity enough for one day. The next time you quote me to spill sh1t, I will descend on you so heavily you gonna need a laxative to purge your system of its filth once and for all.

Toodles doofus.

1 Like

Re: Will You Allow Yr Kids Keep Friends With Children Of Divorced Parents by Shirley07: 12:51am On Nov 15, 2014
crackhaus:

You are a doofus with sh1t for brains.

I have entertained your stvpidity enough for one day. The next time you quote me to spill sh1t, I will descend on you so heavily you gonna need a laxative to purge your system of its filth once and for all.

Toodles doofus.
You're beneath me, dead brained baboon.
Re: Will You Allow Yr Kids Keep Friends With Children Of Divorced Parents by crackhaus: 1:04am On Nov 15, 2014
Shirley07:

You're beneath me, dead brained baboon.
You're absolutely right, I'm far beneath you on the ladder of incognizance, cluelessness, and lousy deductive capabilities.

You are a rock-star when it comes to being doltish.

3 Likes

Re: Will You Allow Yr Kids Keep Friends With Children Of Divorced Parents by cococandy(f): 1:08am On Nov 15, 2014
Some people are not even married yet and they are already hating on kids from broken homes. When you marry and succeed in keeping your home together against all odds until your kids are all raised,then you can have a say on the matter.

It seems that for some guys here,no matter what happens in their marriages in future,it has to be the woman's fault. They have no blame. It is the fault of their future irresponsible wife who couldn't keep the home together.

If any of you should ever end up with a horrible spouse and decide you want a divorce,I hope you will join in discriminating against your own kids. angry

2 Likes

Re: Will You Allow Yr Kids Keep Friends With Children Of Divorced Parents by Shirley07: 1:16am On Nov 15, 2014
crackhaus:

You're absolutely right, I'm far beneath you on the ladder of incognizance, cluelessness, and lousy deductive capabilities.

You are a rock-star when it comes to being doltish.
If there's a ladder of such, then I'm ascending to the upper brainy side of it while you're still crawling. Pick yourself up and get a brain for ya self, dead brain.
Re: Will You Allow Yr Kids Keep Friends With Children Of Divorced Parents by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 1:41am On Nov 15, 2014
christabeli:
Odiegwu. No be only safe. How can a child that has been taught the act of discrimination be a better person?

Nothing wrong with discrimination esp when it is a positive one which will benefit them

Besides I think I'm allowed to decide for my children, worry about yours.
Re: Will You Allow Yr Kids Keep Friends With Children Of Divorced Parents by JiggamanGh: 4:40am On Nov 15, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

Nothing wrong with discrimination esp when it is a positive one which will benefit them

How can discrimination ever be positive.
Re: Will You Allow Yr Kids Keep Friends With Children Of Divorced Parents by KingTom(m): 5:23am On Nov 15, 2014
Mondisweets:
you are a naughty guy cheesy
cool cool
Re: Will You Allow Yr Kids Keep Friends With Children Of Divorced Parents by Nobody: 6:26am On Nov 15, 2014
KingTom:
coolfirst one will be tom jnr
fixed cheesy
Re: Will You Allow Yr Kids Keep Friends With Children Of Divorced Parents by KingTom(m): 6:39am On Nov 15, 2014
Mondisweets:
fixed cheesy
shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Will You Allow Yr Kids Keep Friends With Children Of Divorced Parents by Nobody: 9:02am On Nov 15, 2014
KingTom:

shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed
good morning joor
Re: Will You Allow Yr Kids Keep Friends With Children Of Divorced Parents by KingTom(m): 9:05am On Nov 15, 2014
Mondisweets:
good morning joor
Morning dear how was your night? grin
Re: Will You Allow Yr Kids Keep Friends With Children Of Divorced Parents by tpia6: 9:07am On Nov 15, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

This is cold though.

You people weren't raised right, seriously speaking.
Re: Will You Allow Yr Kids Keep Friends With Children Of Divorced Parents by Nobody: 9:31am On Nov 15, 2014
KingTom:

Morning dear how was your night? grin
i slept well grin
Re: Will You Allow Yr Kids Keep Friends With Children Of Divorced Parents by KingTom(m): 9:32am On Nov 15, 2014
Mondisweets:
i slept well grin
OK so what's for breakfast? grin
Re: Will You Allow Yr Kids Keep Friends With Children Of Divorced Parents by Nobody: 9:33am On Nov 15, 2014
KingTom:

OK so what's for breakfast? grin
garri with milk and peanuts grin
Re: Will You Allow Yr Kids Keep Friends With Children Of Divorced Parents by KingTom(m): 9:54am On Nov 15, 2014
Mondisweets:
garri with milk and peanuts grin
Hmmmmmm yummy grin
Re: Will You Allow Yr Kids Keep Friends With Children Of Divorced Parents by Nobody: 2:03pm On Nov 15, 2014
Hmmmm everyone seems vexed here.
Re: Will You Allow Yr Kids Keep Friends With Children Of Divorced Parents by tpia6: 2:03pm On Nov 15, 2014
The derailers are doing their best to calm tempers.
Re: Will You Allow Yr Kids Keep Friends With Children Of Divorced Parents by shandamaya(f): 3:19pm On Nov 15, 2014
I don's see anything wrong in children mixing no matter what background others may come from. Say no to discrimination.
Re: Will You Allow Yr Kids Keep Friends With Children Of Divorced Parents by Nobody: 3:49am On Dec 30, 2014
onila:

so bcus the marriage didnt work

the mother is irresponsible

primitive fcck!!
dumba-ss idi-ot!!
hmmm it's taking its toll on u...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Divorce Scare : My Husband Becoming Archaic... Help!!! / 5 Effects Of Transferred Aggression / In Pains! Your advice needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.