Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,745 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Where Is Nigeria In The G-20 - Foreign Affairs (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Where Is Nigeria In The G-20 (32332 Views)

Xenophobic Attack:nigeria Provides Emergency Number For Distressed Nigeria In SA / World Bank President Shuns Nigeria In His Visit To Africa / She Broke The G.o.p. And Now She Owns It- Times Op-ed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is Nigeria In The G-20 by EVarn(m): 12:35pm On Nov 24, 2014
ActivateKruger:

Zulu

= Most recognizable African ethnic group
= First ever African Nobel Prize winner
= Leader of the African Union
the same zulu that fought amidst themselves,while the europeans came to colonize them?,yeah right....
Re: Where Is Nigeria In The G-20 by ActivateKruger: 1:02pm On Nov 24, 2014
EVarn:
the same zulu that fought amidst themselves,while the europeans came to colonize them?,yeah right....

Fought amongst themselves?

I don't have time for your idiocy. Come back when you can read facts
Re: Where Is Nigeria In The G-20 by EVarn(m): 2:17pm On Nov 24, 2014
ActivateKruger:

Fought amongst themselves?

I don't have time for your idiocy. Come back when you can read facts
empty post
Re: Where Is Nigeria In The G-20 by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 24, 2014
14:

You are exposing yourself, it just shows that you dont stay in nigeria, you ran away from poverty. Wall mart is already there in nigeria, via SA's massmart. Game, which is owned by SA massmart has stores in nigeria. Walmart owns 51% of SA's massmart. You have just proved yourself that you are a morronn.
Smh...! Seriously, dude, when I mean Wall Mart I mean the real Wall Mart with the brand not the South African Massmart trying to present itself as Wall Mart in Africa. Jeez! What is wrong with South Africa and inferiority as well as copycat?

Go Nigeria, the true GIANT of Africa.
Re: Where Is Nigeria In The G-20 by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 24, 2014
ActivateKruger:

Previous = history (You're talking history)
2014 = now (We made sure you didn't qualify)
2015 = future (We'll be playing in a tournament you won't play in)

Nigerians talk history, we talk present and the future
Blahablahblah! As if I care what South African soccer team is going to do in the upcoming soccer event. The fact that it is not going to win the cup makes it looked more of a loser than not qualifying at all as in the case of the Super Eagle. The Eagle that usually soars high - even in the South African stadium at the very eyes of the Zulus and Xhosas. Bwahaha...!

You can not dispute the fact that Super Eagle is the best team that has ever came out of Africa.
Re: Where Is Nigeria In The G-20 by ActivateKruger: 10:29pm On Nov 24, 2014
all4naija:
Blahablahblah! As if I care what South African soccer team is going to do in the upcoming soccer event. The fact that it is not going to win the cup makes it looked more of a loser than not qualifying at all as in the case of the Super Eagle. The Eagle that usually soars high - even in the South African stadium at the very eyes of the Zulus and Xhosas. Bwahaha...!

You can not dispute the fact that Super Eagle is the best team that has ever came out of Africa.

So is that all you can come up with? Honestly I expected a bit more.
Re: Where Is Nigeria In The G-20 by DieeDiee: 5:33am On Nov 25, 2014
ActivateKruger:

So is that all you can come up with? Honestly I expected a bit more.

Actty you can't talk sense to a fool -- let these people be. I can certainly understand why they are delusional. You know mos' kuthiwa indlala inamanyala so it's the hunger they are suffering from. Even if they are right, then they have proven that Nigerians aren't the brightest peas in the pod for what intelligent person would leave the land of manna, travel 4464 km to go live in a "violent slum", be so desperate to live in this "violent slum" they go to the extent of being an ILLEGAL ALIEN (even when they get kicked out they find desperate ways to get back in), live as a second class citizen in a shack with 50 other people in this single shack, cleaning toilets and guarding cars in the hot sun all day for R10 (that is 157nairas) per car as a living? As a matter of interest, how can people who live in slum afford to give away 157 nairas just nje because truth be told no-one needs their car to be watched because the parking lot itself is secured? On an average day a South African can give away up to R50 (786 nairas)

5 Likes

Re: Where Is Nigeria In The G-20 by 1mindchrisr(f): 5:45pm On Nov 25, 2014
very true n sad
i dont knw why they have to do all ds lip service
really every proof of leading economy is all spirituall gain n nothing more
they forget we can see all dt going on in politics section dt all ds so called succes is paper dynamics
i wish they can do something abt their country honestly the situation they in is very serious than focusing on SA or any other country ds is a crucial n sickening moment to see so many things hapening at once
Oil sector is falling,election campains are more important,job sectors are crucial

d killings of innocent people is too much
so sad dt one cannot b protected coz their religious ,polics n tribes are diferent

ds obsesion abt SA maybe they doing it to heal their deeply infected wound caused by what hapening around them

ds is d first iv seen a country so divided
not even one mass protest at least for d sake of humanity people jst die n it business as usuall

DieeDiee:

Actty you can't talk sense to a fool -- let these people be. I can certainly understand why they are delusional. You know mos' kuthiwa indlala inamanyala so it's the hunger they are suffering from. Even if they are right, then they have proven that Nigerians aren't the brightest peas in the pod for what intelligent person would leave the land of manna, travel 4464 km to go live in a "violent slum", be so desperate to live in this "violent slum" they go to the extent of being an ILLEGAL ALIEN (even when they get kicked out they find desperate ways to get back in), live as a second class citizen in a shack with 50 other people in this single shack, cleaning toilets and guarding cars in the hot sun all day for R10 (that is 157nairas) per car as a living? As a matter of interest, how can people who live in slum afford to give away 157 nairas just nje because truth be told no-one needs their car to be watched because the parking lot itself is secured? On an average day a South African can give away up to R50 (786 nairas)

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Nigeria In The G-20 by DieeDiee: 7:28pm On Nov 25, 2014
1mindchrisr:
very true n sad
i dont knw why they have to do all ds lip service
really every proof of leading economy is all spirituall gain n nothing more
they forget we can see all dt going on in politics section dt all ds so called succes is paper dynamics
i wish they can do something abt their country honestly the situation they in is very serious than focusing on SA or any other country ds is a crucial n sickening moment to see so many things hapening at once
Oil sector is falling,election campains are more important,job sectors are crucial

d killings of innocent people is too much
so sad dt one cannot b protected coz their religious ,polics n tribes are diferent

ds obsesion abt SA maybe they doing it to heal their deeply infected wound caused by what hapening around them

ds is d first iv seen a country so divided
not even one mass protest at least for d sake of humanity people jst die n it business as usuall

It is very sad. Nigeria has sooo much potential! 60 years after freedom and they still haven't gotten it right. Their arrogance is their undoing. Instead of insulting us they should be learning. We are the most stable african country economically and politically and contrary to what they like to fool themselves into believing it has nothing to do with white people. We have always been united as black people, we even accept our differences because our ego comes last and ubuntu is first and foremost with us. The unity is and has always been strong to the point where the whites finally figured it out the way to conquer our land is to divide us institutionally since the tribal wars they were instigating weren't working. Ubuntu first, ego last would lead to a very prosperous Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Where Is Nigeria In The G-20 by magubane: 7:37pm On Nov 26, 2014
Part 2 of my crash course to nigerian dummies >
1. South African retailer
Pick'n Pay * revenue $5.4billion
* 50 000 employees
* 770 stores

MassMart * revenue $4.3billion
* 500 stores
Includes retailers like Cambridge foods, Game, ccw stores, Buildrite and 10 others

Foschini * revenue $2 billion
* 200 stores

Mr Price *revenue $900Million
*1095 stores

Woolworths * revenue $2.2billion
* 252 stores

Shoprite. *revenue $7.2 billion
* 1600 stores
*95 540 employees

Ellerines. *revenue (estimated) $2billion
*650 locations

Joshua doore *$600million
Over 600 locations

Chicken licken *$ 200million
*262 stores

Nandos.....*1200 store worldwide
*160 south africa
*270 australian
*3 fiji
*25 new zealand
*56 malaysia
*2 singapore
* 3 bangladesh
*280 United kingdom
*19 United states
*5 in canada
So I think it's clear we compete with McDonald in the fastfood industry....KFC has over 2000 locations in south africa

Checkers *180 stores

Pep. *1800 stores
* $5billion

Ackermans * 500 stores
*$250 million
Do you really want me to continue because I can the retailer are endless it is estimated that in south africa we have over 8000 malls.......I say do you want me to continue because I can

1 Like

Re: Where Is Nigeria In The G-20 by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 26, 2014
magubane:
Part 2 of my crash course to nigerian dummies >
1. South African retailer
Pick'n Pay * revenue $5.4billion
* 50 000 employees
* 770 stores

MassMart * revenue $4.3billion
* 500 stores
Includes retailers like Cambridge foods, Game, ccw stores, Buildrite and 10 others

Foschini * revenue $2 billion
* 200 stores

Mr Price *revenue $900Million
*1095 stores

Woolworths * revenue $2.2billion
* 252 stores

Shoprite. *revenue $7.2 billion
* 1600 stores
*95 540 employees

Ellerines. *revenue (estimated) $2billion
*650 locations

Joshua doore *$600million
Over 600 locations

Chicken licken *$ 200million
*262 stores

Nandos.....*1200 store worldwide
*160 south africa
*270 australian
*3 fiji
*25 new zealand
*56 malaysia
*2 singapore
* 3 bangladesh
*280 United kingdom
*19 United states
*5 in canada
So I think it's clear we compete with McDonald in the fastfood industry....KFC has over 2000 locations in south africa

Checkers *180 stores

Pep. *1800 stores
* $5billion

Ackermans * 500 stores
*$250 million
Do you really want me to continue because I can the retailer are endless it is estimated that in south africa we have over 8000 malls.......I say do you want me to continue because I can
You braggart! angry lipsrsealed
Re: Where Is Nigeria In The G-20 by paniki(m): 12:27am On Nov 27, 2014
all4naija:
You braggart! angry lipsrsealed

Is that your best counter? What happened to the old all4naija?
Re: Where Is Nigeria In The G-20 by 14(m): 10:13pm On Nov 29, 2014
DieeDiee:

It is very sad. Nigeria has sooo much potential! 60 years after freedom and they still haven't gotten it right. Their arrogance is their undoing. Instead of insulting us they should be learning. We are the most stable african country economically and politically and contrary to what they like to fool themselves into believing it has nothing to do with white people. We have always been united as black people, we even accept our differences because our ego comes last and ubuntu is first and foremost with us. The unity is and has always been strong to the point where the whites finally figured it out the way to conquer our land is to divide us institutionally since the tribal wars they were instigating weren't working. Ubuntu first, ego last would lead to a very prosperous Nigeria.
To be honest, Nigerians are lazy, they like the ready made good things, but cant swetat to make their country better. They always feel like someone from outside will come and help them out of their situation. Hence they end up running away, look at all4kak, he makes all this noise based in America. The quetion is, if nigeria was so perfect, why did he run away then?

1 Like

Re: Where Is Nigeria In The G-20 by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 29, 2014
14:

To be honest, Nigerians are lazy, they like the ready made good things, but cant swetat to make their country better. They always feel like someone from outside will come and help them out of their situation. Hence they end up running away, look at all4kak, he makes all this noise based in America. The quetion is, if nigeria was so perfect, why did he run away then?
Sh*t! You are talking trash. As if you have ever contributed anything to SA society than crime. Hehehe... You criminal and a drug blood!
Re: Where Is Nigeria In The G-20 by DieeDiee: 1:42am On Nov 30, 2014
14:

I've been asking them and instead of answers they've just insulted. Like I said in my post before this one, if Nigeria is such a wonderful place then it goes to shows Nigerians are stupidiest bunch of people for no other intelligent person would leave the land of manna to be an illegal alien that cleans toilets in a country that they believe is a "violent slum". Where's the sense in that Then they believe SA is more violent when SA has had the least blood shed compared to Nigeria? Intelligence is really missing.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Nigeria In The G-20 by Mimko1: 11:45pm On Dec 02, 2014
I am a Nigerian, n have been following this thread for some days now, please my fellow bro n sis, just back down, Nigerians should not be rubbing shoulders with south africa, we are no match for them,(statistically, economically etc) they are advanced n way ahead of us.. so I don't know what naigies are doing here arguing with south Africans... they dont worry about basic amenities n we have to crack our heads just to have basic...Sad..
Re: Where Is Nigeria In The G-20 by morpheus24: 12:49am On Dec 03, 2014
DieeDiee:

We are the most stable african country economically and politically and contrary to what they like to fool themselves into believing it has nothing to do with white people.

It has everything to do with the all powerful Capitalist white economic world order of which your former Afrikaner government were part and parcel of. Like all other African colonies, they finally left you the political power.

DieeDiee:

We have always been united as black people, we even accept our differences because our ego comes last and ubuntu is first and foremost with us. The unity is and has always been strong to the point where the whites finally figured it out the way to conquer our land is to divide us institutionally since the tribal wars they were instigating weren't working. Ubuntu first, ego last would lead to a very prosperous Nigeria.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ, sorry I almost fell asleep reading that gibberish you are yapping up there. Your unity is only as a consequence of your oppression by a "common enemy." The same consequence that has historically forged strong bonds and united many a different peoples round the world. Tis not some outstanding characteristics you possess over any other.

If you care to take a good look at West Africa in particular, it suffers from tribal/religious issues facilitated by amalgamations of Northern muslims influenced by the history of Islamic Caliphates and the Southern peoples Christianized by colonials causing both religious and Ethnic friction spilling over in politics. A phenomena present in almost every West/Central African country and mostly absent if you look at Southern African history.

In contrast as well, The british ruled indirectly and never really concerned themselves with ethnic differences or issues that were broiling under the surface much of which reared its ugly head once they left, ergo high levels of political instability and incursions of multiple military coups across Anglo and Francophone West Africa. Much of this instability continues in West Africa as a sub-region compared to other regions in Africa.

In contrast when the settler populations and the british ended up in the South, many a tribal war were active in southern Africa btw many tribes/ethnic peoples and would have festered if not for the phenomena of the European "settler" and his tight hold on the natives to impede such activity because it would have meant he would be in the immediate cross fire if allowed to continue.

We do not share the same history with so called "South Africans" and have more in common even with Kenya in terms of similar historical reference. You guys should look to African Americans for comparison.

Ubuntu my azz!

Bantu education ***SHAKING MY HEAD*****
Re: Where Is Nigeria In The G-20 by morpheus24: 12:50am On Dec 03, 2014
Mimko1:
I am a Nigerian, n have been following this thread for some days now, please my fellow bro n sis, just back down, Nigerians should not be rubbing shoulders with south africa, we are no match for them,(statistically, economically etc) they are advanced n way ahead of us.. so I don't know what naigies are doing here arguing with south Africans... they dont worry about basic amenities n we have to crack our heads just to have basic...Sad..

My friend carry your leg Waka comot for here.

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Nigeria In The G-20 by Nobody: 5:23am On Dec 03, 2014
morpheus24:

My friend carry your leg Waka comot for here.

i like how you put am simple and short.

Na the likes of them go use exchange rate determine strength of economy. Typical Nigerian. Ignorant, stupid and cynical!
Re: Where Is Nigeria In The G-20 by Mimko1: 8:31am On Dec 03, 2014
morpheus24 I just dey laugh ur stupidity, I wonder what you are trying to get out this blind argument, nah u empty pride go swallow u up, rep nija my ass... as you explained ur own little view of history, lol...
Remember that unity is better than disunity, anglo n francophone speaking African counties on the west are all bleeped up, the time we were supposed to be fighting our intertribal wars, and unifying our society, we were doing all man 4 himself. Read about shaka zulu n maybe if ur empty pride doesnt get on the way, you'll understand his intention. How do you think the Chinese had been strong for centuries upon centuries, not giving the European acesss to tap n mingle in their affairs? The British came for business, you must be delusional if u think they didn't know about our tribal difference... so stop this silly n pointless argument about whose better, we should strengthen ourself, learn from each other and fight for our freedom, make a better Africa, that's what being a great nation is all about.
Re: Where Is Nigeria In The G-20 by Mimko1: 8:49am On Dec 03, 2014
people are suffering, Nigeria is a big mess and you clowns are making blind arguments, make una carry una wahala commot for here.. SOUTH AFRICA IS WAY ADVANCE I REPEAT.. Nigerians go and fight ur wars, make your country better and stop arguing with the souths... unevenly distribution of wealth, etc.. and Nigerians believe in blind hustle. hustle n die my ass..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Nigeria In The G-20 by morpheus24: 3:48pm On Dec 03, 2014
Mimko1:
morpheus24 I just dey laugh ur stupidity, I wonder what you are trying to get out this blind argument, nah u empty pride go swallow u up, rep nija my ass... as you explained ur own little view of history, lol...
Remember that unity is better than disunity, anglo n francophone speaking African counties on the west are all bleeped up, the time we were supposed to be fighting our intertribal wars, and unifying our society, we were doing all man 4 himself. Read about shaka zulu n maybe if ur empty pride doesnt get on the way, you'll understand his intention. How do you think the Chinese had been strong for centuries upon centuries, not giving the European acesss to tap n mingle in their affairs? The British came for business, you must be delusional if u think they didn't know about our tribal difference... so stop this silly n pointless argument about whose better, we should strengthen ourself, learn from each other and fight for our freedom, make a better Africa, that's what being a great nation is all about.

Point 1...Shaka Zulu was the illegitimate son of the king who very likely felt psychologically inferior which led to his drive for power in trying to absorb as many tribes as he could conquer. In no way was this any strategy at consolidating power to fight off the invaders and settler population.

Point 2....Didn't the Hausa-Fulani and many minority tribes in the Northern part of Nigeria manage to unify themselves under a political, ethno- religious caliphate, if this phenomena was non existent in West Africa history, how did this come about?

Point 3...I never mentioned anything about Nigeria being better than anyone else in Africa. My response was to highlight the flaws of the so called South African Ubuntu culture. Black SAfricans seem to think they have accomplish some magnificent feet in taming tribalism when in actuality If tribes are allowed to evolve naturally they will find commonality either in STRUGGLE or as a consequence or coincidence of circumstance.

The Southern part of Nigeria is undergoing this same phenomena as we speak and are unifying under commonalities differentiating themselves from Northerners which is why the North is frustrated and you see BOko Haram rearing its ugly head in an attempt to created disunity by steering up religious bigotry.
Re: Where Is Nigeria In The G-20 by sirjerry(m): 4:27pm On Dec 03, 2014
Therewas no kingdom, empire in south africa before colonization.Most of early civilization in africa were in north, west,and east africa.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_kingdoms_in_pre-colonial_Africa
The southerners were just running around naked in the bush.

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Nigeria In The G-20 by paniki(m): 11:46pm On Dec 03, 2014
Naija no dey carry last.
Re: Where Is Nigeria In The G-20 by morpheus24: 12:06am On Dec 04, 2014
paniki:
Naija no dey carry last.

............kpata kpata na DRAW!
Re: Where Is Nigeria In The G-20 by 14(m): 1:04am On Dec 11, 2014
Mimko1:
people are suffering, Nigeria is a big mess and you clowns are making blind arguments, make una carry una wahala commot for here.. SOUTH AFRICA IS WAY ADVANCE I REPEAT.. Nigerians go and fight ur wars, make your country better and stop arguing with the souths... unevenly distribution of wealth, etc.. and Nigerians believe in blind hustle. hustle n die my ass..

one honest Nigerian, May God be with you my man.

If there is a country that wants Nigeria to succeed, that country would be SA. Many people just dont understand the problems we have with immigrant Nigerians in SA. Many nigerians come to SA in high numbers, thinking they will just make it like that, when the going gets tough, they resort to elligal things. Considering that SA is not only dealing with nigerians alone, there is illegal Zimbabweans, mozambicans, somalis, pakistanis, congolese. cameroonians. you see we ha too much on our hands. So nigeria success will be SA's gain. But you guys insteadof solving a problem, you opt to run away from the problem.
Re: Where Is Nigeria In The G-20 by Horus(m): 1:23am On Dec 11, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFDPL0fNOWY

[size=15pt]Real Black African Country[/size]
Re: Where Is Nigeria In The G-20 by Nobody: 1:54am On Dec 11, 2014
14:

If there is a country that wants Nigeria to succeed, that country would be SA. Many people just dont understand the problems we have with immigrant Nigerians in SA. Many nigerians come to SA in high numbers, thinking they will just make it like that, when the going gets tough, they resort to elligal things. Considering that SA is not only dealing with nigerians alone, there is illegal Zimbabweans, mozambicans, somalis, pakistanis, congolese. cameroonians. you see we ha too much on our hands. So nigeria success will be SA's gain. But you guys insteadof solving a problem, you opt to run away from the problem.
How is that honesty? When he couldn't provide any evidence to support his blatant lie. I don't understand how in the whole wide world would a Zulu person who cannot put on pants to cover his peanuts or wear bra on the bosoms would want to compare his or her self with a Nigerian person who knows how to run the globe learning about civilization with potentials to succeed. Bwahaha... Zulus can't just understand in their n a k e d n e s s what that means.

The fact that Nigerians saved the same smelling black bottoms in South Africa from Apartheid government in the past is a testament to the GIANT nature the peasant black people of SA refused to acknowledge, not until we start unleashing our military weapons to show them how much we are their seniors in every respect. What has a typical South Africans come up with than Townships with filthy bucket poo system? Yet they want to rob shoulders with the true GIANTS of Africa that had empire risen and fallen and sent those who now become Zulus warriors to South Africa to look for gold only to get there and called themselves Bantu killing Leopards and using their skin as traditional costume. We don't condole such behavior in Nigeria. The fact that primitiveness is still exercised by the off-springs of those past self-acclaimed warriors in the most developed society in Africa speaks volumes of their savagery in the contemporary. There is no modern swag to show that they are doing away with barbarism they are known for. There is no scientific researches carried out by the blacks, both those who claimed to be profs and those who passed through the education system as though they can read and write very well. There is lot of criminality happening by every second of the time. To crown it all they killed their famous musician called Lucky Duba all for the sake of killing somebody they thought was a Nigerian, because he has a little swag. Hahaha... These Zulus don't understand how a modern society works even at the expense of the white people developing and managing the system for them. That is a pity! It is very sad they can't learn to do things in a civilized manner.

Nigerians are travelers by nature. They aren't people who live in fools paradise like South Africans who don't want to explore the world and see beyond their dirty noses. The fact that you see Nigerians in virtually all the countries of the world is a sign of their mobility ability. This is a very good quality of human beings, indeed of intelligent people. The Jews did it in the past as a testament to understanding the world before returning back to Israel today and the Europeans did the same and that is how America, the New World, was discovered. Please, just seat your local a s s down in the Township and keep praising yourself as ghettos gangsta while Nigerians are going places.

Nigerians aren't illegal in SA. They flew in there with their documents complete. The fact that they rep the GIANT nature your government and people connived together out of jealousy to make things very complicated for them. Even at the airports your immigration officers do unnecessary things to Nigerians just to prevent them from entering SA to show the blind Zulus and Xhosa modern swag. Jeez!

Re: Where Is Nigeria In The G-20 by MduZA: 6:21am On Dec 11, 2014
all4naija:

How is that honesty? When he couldn't provide any evidence to support his blatant lie. I don't understand how in the whole wide world would a Zulu person who cannot put on pants to cover his peanuts or wear bra on the bosoms would want to compare his or her self with a Nigerian person who knows how to run the globe learning about civilization with potentials to succeed. Bwahaha... Zulus can just understand in their n a k e d n e s s what that means.

The fact that Nigerians saved the same smelling black bottoms in South Africa from Apartheid government in the past is a testament to the GIANT nature the peasant black people of SA refused to acknowledge, not until we start unleashing our military weapons to show them how much we are their seniors in every respect. What has a typical South Africans come up with than Townships with filthy bucket poo system? Yet they want to rob shoulders with the true GIANTS of Africa that had empire risen and fallen and sent those who now become Zulus warriors to South Africa to look for gold only to get there and called themselves Bantu killing Leopard and using their skin as traditional costume. We don't condole such behavior in Nigeria. The fact that primitiveness is still exercised by the off-springs of those past self-acclaimed warriors in the most developed society in Africa speaks volumes of their savagery in a modern society. There is no modern swag to show that they are doing away with barbarism they are known for. There is no scientific researches carrier out by the blacks, both those who claimed to be profs and those who passed through the education system as though they can read and write very well. There is lot of criminality happening by every second of the time. To crown it all they kill their famous musician called Lucky Duba all for the sake of killing somebody they thought was a Nigerian, because he has a little swag. Hahaha... These Zulus don't understand how a modern society works even at the expense of the white people developing and managing the system for them. That is a pity! It is very sad they can't learn to do things in a civilized manner.

Nigerians are travelers by nature. They aren't people who live in fools paradise like South Africans who don't what to explore the world and see beyond their dirty noses. The fact that you see Nigerians in virtually all the countries of the world is a sign of their mobility ability. This is a very good quality of human beings, indeed of intelligent people. The Jews did it in the past as a testament to understanding the world before returning back to Israel today and the Europeans did the same and that is how America, the New World, was discovered. Please, just seat your local a s s down in the Township and keep praising yourself as ghettos gangsta while Nigerians are going places.

Nigerians aren't illegal in SA. They flew in there with their documents complete. The fact that they rep the GIANT nature your government and people connived together out of jealousy to make things very complicated for them. Even at the airports your immigration officers do unnecessary things to Nigerians just to prevent them from entering SA to show the blind Zulus and Xhosa modern swag. Jeez!

laughable....

1 Like

Re: Where Is Nigeria In The G-20 by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 11, 2014
MduZA:

laughable....
How is that laughable? You can say that because you know those are things that happened and still happening in your society. angry lipsrsealed
Re: Where Is Nigeria In The G-20 by morpheus24: 4:22pm On Dec 11, 2014
14:

Why can't you just round up and deport these illegal drug peddling Nigerians when you catch them or does it have something to do with your corrupt police force and judicial system.

Oscar got away with murder, Dewani got away with murder, how much less a drug peddling Nigerian.

Like the Americans say NI(#(#A PLEASE!
Re: Where Is Nigeria In The G-20 by 14(m): 5:40pm On Dec 11, 2014
morpheus24:

Why can't you just round up and deport these illegal drug peddling Nigerians when you catch them or does it have something to do with your corrupt police force and judicial system.

Oscar got away with murder, Dewani got away with murder, how much less a drug peddling Nigerian.

Like the Americans say NI(#(#A PLEASE!

We are busy doing that, we are deporting them in numbers, plus the illegal ones

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

20 children Die In Maradi School Fire In Niger (Photos) / Jeffrey Donson, Werner Meshoa: Rapist & Fraudster Elected Mayor, Deputy In S/A / 5 Facts About Netherlands You May Never Know- Aroms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.