Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,580 members, 7,823,518 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Biggest Signal That He Would Marry You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Biggest Signal That He Would Marry You (2313 Views)

7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You / Who Would Marry Me (pix) / 10 Signs To Know If Your Boy Friend Wishes To Marry You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biggest Signal That He Would Marry You by fyneboi79(m): 10:31pm On Nov 13, 2014
Its true that if a man loves a woman it shows immediately ‎u see him relating with her .But how to tell if a man will marry a lady is not quite clear,so I will briefly explain what I feel is the best biggest signal.
it is no thing other than the Futuristic tone in his conversations.He unknowingly talks about what ‎u two will be doing in time to come or how ‎u would look like. if a guy is thinking what ‎u would look like or asking ‎u ur future plans and then suggesting changes to suit him.But a guy who knows he won't marry you never makes futuristic statements.even if ‎u make one futuristic statement he doesn't reply cos he is being too careful not to even suggest that he knows what marriage is.
So ladies,if your man aint being futuristic,‎u better take a long walk.Cause this is tested and trusted.
#listen to his words,act... and thank me later grin
Re: Biggest Signal That He Would Marry You by lokito: 10:33pm On Nov 13, 2014
Now you're giving men some clues on futuristic deceitful rhetoric huh?
Well sha, the problem with naija future brides is uppity. They should cut it down a little

1 Like

Re: Biggest Signal That He Would Marry You by aristocrazzy: 10:48pm On Nov 13, 2014
Its not only d biggest signal but its the most obvious signal. They already know that. Find another signal if na u sure pass.
Re: Biggest Signal That He Would Marry You by Nobody: 11:11pm On Nov 13, 2014
There is no signal no clue nor anything that can really direct girls to understanding whether a guy will marry them or not.
Those who have met very deceitful guys can testify.
Where men will change religion just to slide the gstring aside.
Where men will meet with parents and can even wait a year just to insert their thing.
Where men will promise and talk about kids, future and all just to entice the lady.

One thing and one thing only is a determining factor of where a relationship might lead too and that is "intentions".
How can you know intentions? You can't and that is why relationships like investment is hard-work and more importantly a risk.
Re: Biggest Signal That He Would Marry You by fyneboi79(m): 7:13am On Nov 14, 2014
lokito:
Now you're giving men some clues on futuristic deceitful rhetoric huh?
Well sha, the problem with naija future brides is uppity. They should cut it down a little
Believe it or not,ladies can tell if its genuine or a trick undecidedexcept d lady in question is a a gumboo grin
Re: Biggest Signal That He Would Marry You by fyneboi79(m): 7:24am On Nov 14, 2014
NairaMode:
There is no signal no clue nor anything that can really direct girls to understanding whether a guy will marry them or not.
Those who have met very deceitful guys can testify.
Where men will change religion just to slide the gstring aside.
Where men will meet with parents and can even wait a year just to insert their thing.
Where men will promise and talk about kids, future and all just to entice the lady.

One thing and one thing only is a determining factor of where a relationship might lead too and that is "intentions".
How can you know intentions? You can't and that is why relationships like investment is hard-work and more importantly a risk.
I disagree with ‎u on that.Why then do some ladies pull out of relationships that they know is leading nowhere?When a guy has decided within himself to marry a lady,he just can't help but make statements relating to d future. Like when she maybe says that she will do something in future concerning her education,‎u notice that the guy would offer suggestions to fit his own future plans.But a guy who has no future plans would just nod along with whatever suits her.
Re: Biggest Signal That He Would Marry You by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 14, 2014
fyneboi79:
I disagree with ‎u on that.Why then do some ladies pull out of relationships that they know is leading nowhere?When a guy has decided within himself to marry a lady,he just can't help but make statements relating to d future. Like when she maybe says that she will do something in future concerning her education,‎u notice that the guy would offer suggestions to fit his own future plans.But a guy who has no future plans would just nod along with whatever suits her.

I totally respect your opinion.
Re: Biggest Signal That He Would Marry You by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 14, 2014
shocked
Re: Biggest Signal That He Would Marry You by fyneboi79(m): 1:34pm On Nov 16, 2014
sylvalord:
shocked

That awkward moment when you open ur mouth to speak,but nothing comes out undecided
Re: Biggest Signal That He Would Marry You by Nobody: 2:54pm On Nov 16, 2014
OP IS RIGHT... I DO THAT A LOT.. PLANING FUTURE
Re: Biggest Signal That He Would Marry You by Nobody: 6:21pm On Nov 16, 2014
fyneboi79:
That awkward moment when you open ur mouth to speak,but nothing comes out undecided
And U Are? undecided
Re: Biggest Signal That He Would Marry You by fyneboi79(m): 8:41pm On Nov 16, 2014
sylvalord:
And U Are? undecided
The master. Your Master grin
Re: Biggest Signal That He Would Marry You by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 16, 2014
fyneboi79:
The master. Your Master grin
you are a fvcking lowlife. smiley
Re: Biggest Signal That He Would Marry You by fyneboi79(m): 5:36am On Nov 17, 2014
sylvalord:
you are a fvcking lowlife. smiley
Don't forget I am ur fathers mentor and d one who tot ur mother to be thankful after every marathon session grin So I remain ur master

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Too Clingy Please Advice. / Attention..why Are Guys Posing As Girls On Nairalander Or Online / This Is True!behind Every Successful Man Is A Woman Rolling Her Eyes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.