Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,654 members, 7,820,273 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

I Can't Step Down For Anybody-Atiku Abubakar - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Can't Step Down For Anybody-Atiku Abubakar (27408 Views)

Gov Okorocha's Chatham House Saga Shows Igbos Got No Respect For Anybody / Nigerians Won’t Respect Bills From Saraki’s Senate. He should step down -Gbagi / Atiku, Kwankwaso, Others Have Abandoned Buhari, Says PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can't Step Down For Anybody-Atiku Abubakar by eleko1: 8:58am On Nov 14, 2014
Re: I Can't Step Down For Anybody-Atiku Abubakar by staymore: 8:59am On Nov 14, 2014
I see Atiku and his supporters walk out of the APC convention because it's getting very clear that the party is build around Buhari as the flagbearer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Step Down For Anybody-Atiku Abubakar by Dreyl(m): 9:00am On Nov 14, 2014
Atiku you are just wasting your time,nobody will vote for you.
Re: I Can't Step Down For Anybody-Atiku Abubakar by Nobody: 9:00am On Nov 14, 2014
sewa36447:
Waiting to hear Tinubu speech and to watch Governor Rotimi dancing on stage. All Past Criminal coming out to form a party. OYO for una.
imagine criminals wanted to rule us as a nation .....I wonder why fashola prefer to be among them at all.........
Re: I Can't Step Down For Anybody-Atiku Abubakar by chinasaekperem9: 9:02am On Nov 14, 2014
OgologoDimkpa:

Deluded followed by aggrieved.
grin grin you have said it all
Re: I Can't Step Down For Anybody-Atiku Abubakar by mrlabari(m): 9:02am On Nov 14, 2014
2019 no 2 PDP is time 4 cheng in boko haram land grin
Re: I Can't Step Down For Anybody-Atiku Abubakar by thaoriginator: 9:03am On Nov 14, 2014
aryzgreat:
Atiku the confused alhaji, surely they shall gather, but shall scatter in hundred ways.

APigShit, who will step down for who?

The old cargo gworo chewing terrorist? The confused Atiku? The dumbuwal torn between governorship or presidential? The cockroach in imo shouting my fifulu my fifulu? the kwarikwasiya dreamer? Or d joke nda Isaiah.

GEJ coasting to victory already.
Ode oshi leleyi sha
Re: I Can't Step Down For Anybody-Atiku Abubakar by ojubi(m): 9:04am On Nov 14, 2014
“And even when Buhari eventually disappointed a group of us, myself, General Babangida, General
Aliyu Gusau and Mallam Adamu Ciroma, I still went out of my way to support Buhari even in CPC. So for
me it is not a big deal. I think I’m a pragmatic politician and I don’t know of others. What I know is that we have an understanding to support one another. I don’t know of the rest, but I can say of myself, I can support anyone that emerges”, the Turaki of Adamawa said.

ATIKU just used his own mouth to confess that he was involved in anti-party activities by supporting BOHARI after loosing PDP primaries in 2011.
and this same man would have expected the support and cooperation of JONATHAN to win the presidential election had he ATIKU emerged winner of the primaries.
So because JONATHAN is not from the NORTH ATIKU supported BOHARI while still in PDP.
Trust JONATHAN to deal with them man to man to win the 2015 presidential election.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Step Down For Anybody-Atiku Abubakar by Nobody: 9:06am On Nov 14, 2014
Dreyl:
Atiku you are just wasting your time,nobody will vote for you.
danger people in Nigeria atiku, buhari, Tinubu , okorocha, Kwankwaso. ......guy everything this people tell name capital lie. .......and if they tell you stop run away. .......and if they going morning check your time .....bunch of criminals

Re: I Can't Step Down For Anybody-Atiku Abubakar by Tstone1(m): 9:07am On Nov 14, 2014
Just watch this carefully,
GMB wins primaries..Atiku, Rochas decamp back to PDP! Atiku later takes ticket come 2019 on the platform of PDP!
Those guys will ALWAYS come back home!!!

And you APshit can't do anything about it!

1 Like

Re: I Can't Step Down For Anybody-Atiku Abubakar by Nobody: 9:09am On Nov 14, 2014
staymore:
I see Atiku and his supporters walk out of the APC convention because it's getting very clear that the party is build around Buhari as the flagbearer.
next thing they will do if their eventually won ...... They will sign gays in Nigeria. ......
Re: I Can't Step Down For Anybody-Atiku Abubakar by watchindelta(m): 9:11am On Nov 14, 2014
nawaho atiku can not even win against fowl. only he families will vote for him. fact if APC give am the ticket he he he I sorry for them.
Re: I Can't Step Down For Anybody-Atiku Abubakar by MNDY(m): 9:12am On Nov 14, 2014
This is what happens in a country where public offices have been made lucrative - a must-win mentality and investment in the politics game to loot if one eventually wins!
-----------------
Service to the citizenry is thus accorded lesser attention! The "profits of politics" is now even making the showbiz celebrities (trusted by the masses as young and to be given the chance as they tend to be service-delivery-inclined) delve into politics too! How trusted are they too?
-----------------
African politics is noted for its do-or-die affair hallmark perhaps due to the continent's poverty and/or backwardness!

1 Like

Re: I Can't Step Down For Anybody-Atiku Abubakar by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 14, 2014
Tstone1:
GMB wins primaries..Atiku, Rochas decamp back to PDP! Atiku later takes ticket come 2019 on the platform of PDP!
Those guys will ALWAYS come back home!!!it's true you are right because atiku is smart. ......because he knows that APC they are not going anywhere at all

Re: I Can't Step Down For Anybody-Atiku Abubakar by olenyi: 9:13am On Nov 14, 2014
The issue of consensus candidate is really putting a dent to our democracy.

Can't primaries be conducted again in this country?

I tire for this our people sef.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Step Down For Anybody-Atiku Abubakar by MissyDivah(f): 9:13am On Nov 14, 2014
GEJ is our man for 2015 grin

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Step Down For Anybody-Atiku Abubakar by Nobody: 9:15am On Nov 14, 2014
Tstone1:
Those guys will ALWAYS come back home!!! it's true you are right because atiku is smart. ......because he knows that APC they are not going anywhere at all

Re: I Can't Step Down For Anybody-Atiku Abubakar by Nobody: 9:17am On Nov 14, 2014
MissyDivah:
GEJ he will live long. .......

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Step Down For Anybody-Atiku Abubakar by mendobass(m): 9:18am On Nov 14, 2014
well I believe Atiku is more political articulated than Buhari given a level playing ground Atiku will carry d day
Re: I Can't Step Down For Anybody-Atiku Abubakar by mendobass(m): 9:20am On Nov 14, 2014
I have been a member here for 3 good yrs this is my first comment surprise!

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Step Down For Anybody-Atiku Abubakar by MissyDivah(f): 9:21am On Nov 14, 2014
Amen grin
Chukwugekwu:
GEJ he will live long. .......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can't Step Down For Anybody-Atiku Abubakar by tamunoibiso(f): 9:21am On Nov 14, 2014
I foresee decamping/cross-carpeting/walk-out comes Dec. 8
Watch out.
Re: I Can't Step Down For Anybody-Atiku Abubakar by mendobass(m): 9:22am On Nov 14, 2014
MissyDivah:
I think absolutely

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can't Step Down For Anybody-Atiku Abubakar by Smartlux(m): 9:23am On Nov 14, 2014
Firefire:

what, you called me ? grin
No o, no be u tongue
Firefire:

what, you called me ? grin
No o, no be u
Re: I Can't Step Down For Anybody-Atiku Abubakar by Nobody: 9:25am On Nov 14, 2014
A house divided amongst itself cannot stand.... If care is not taken, Goodluck jonathan may likely win the next presidential elections...
Re: I Can't Step Down For Anybody-Atiku Abubakar by MissyDivah(f): 9:25am On Nov 14, 2014
Yea
mendobass:
I think absolutely
Re: I Can't Step Down For Anybody-Atiku Abubakar by greall1: 9:26am On Nov 14, 2014
We all know say na Buhari dey wil use.
Re: I Can't Step Down For Anybody-Atiku Abubakar by gbaskiboy: 9:26am On Nov 14, 2014
aryzgreat:
Atiku the confused alhaji, surely they shall gather, but shall scatter in hundred ways.

APigShit, who will step down for who?

The old cargo gworo chewing terrorist? The confused Atiku? The dumbuwal torn between governorship or presidential? The cockroach in imo shouting my fifulu my fifulu? the kwarikwasiya dreamer? Or d joke nda Isaiah.

GEJ coasting to victory already.
diaris god oooooooo, with this defamation of urs

1 Like

Re: I Can't Step Down For Anybody-Atiku Abubakar by greatblinks: 9:26am On Nov 14, 2014
Let d game being let c who go win. grin
Re: I Can't Step Down For Anybody-Atiku Abubakar by deletrue: 9:27am On Nov 14, 2014
Is any Nigerian disappointed in Atiku? No. This is the day we have been waiting for. We all are aware that apc will only become ONE as evil partners when fighting GEJ. But I will catigorically inform you that this IN-HOUSE FIGHTING will be more DEADLY since they stay close to each other. They know the IN OUT of each other. They, most times, EAT TOGETHER. To make this fight worse, they are from one region and belong to the MOST VIOLENT RELIGION on earth, ISLAM. He don finish. Tell me which fight will be more dangerious and deadly more than this? Let start off. This is right time. let the drums fire down and explode

1 Like

Re: I Can't Step Down For Anybody-Atiku Abubakar by Firefire(m): 9:27am On Nov 14, 2014
Smartlux:

No o, no be u tongue

Ok no wahala... wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Forget 2019, Nigerians Are Hungry - Atiku / Reps To Punish Lawmaker, Kingsley Chinda, Over Call For Buhari's Impeachment / Boko Haram Kills 20 Soldiers After Release Of 21 Chibok Girls - Says ISWAP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.