Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,448 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

I Can't Step Down For Anybody-Atiku Abubakar - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Can't Step Down For Anybody-Atiku Abubakar (27409 Views)

Gov Okorocha's Chatham House Saga Shows Igbos Got No Respect For Anybody / Nigerians Won’t Respect Bills From Saraki’s Senate. He should step down -Gbagi / Atiku, Kwankwaso, Others Have Abandoned Buhari, Says PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can't Step Down For Anybody-Atiku Abubakar by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 14, 2014
jaybossYBNL:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/11/apc-primaries-cant-step-anybody-atiku/

www.jaybossng.com/2014/11/i-can-step-down-for-anybody-atiku.html?m=1
...I don't know why some politicians like Tinubu,like to present democratic candidates by consensus.let the best aspirant emerges among these gladiators.
Re: I Can't Step Down For Anybody-Atiku Abubakar by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 14, 2014
guffywealth26:
Failure begins from here APC.
...We got no ''smug-face'' icon, ama go with this grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Can't Step Down For Anybody-Atiku Abubakar by qtx(m): 10:42am On Nov 14, 2014
iheneme:
Oya make I settle this matter:

Atiku, no step down for anybody.
Buhari, na you be the confirm candidate.
Kwankwaso, sei ka yi!
Rochas, abeg no gree
Tambuwal, na you dey vibrant pass

Somebody go die there! grin grin grin
ahahahahahrather u put more confusion among them o, not settlement grin

1 Like

Re: I Can't Step Down For Anybody-Atiku Abubakar by emmymdk: 10:44am On Nov 14, 2014
soe:
Atiku doesn't need to step down...at least he has made it clear that he will support who ever wins the flag.

I know why this made front page...

.....Seun and his fellow PDP puppets trying to cause rancour in the APC camp..but you guys would be so disappointed.

...mark my words

GeJ is leaving Aso Rock...

Chai!

Re: I Can't Step Down For Anybody-Atiku Abubakar by deletrue: 10:54am On Nov 14, 2014
soe:
Atiku doesn't need to step down...at least he has made it clear that he will support who ever wins the flag.

.....Seun and his fellow PDP puppets trying to cause rancour in the APC camp..but you guys would be so disappointed.

...mark my words

Get your First Aid Box ready and subsequently register with the nearest hospital because I foresee your BP over shooting your brain.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Step Down For Anybody-Atiku Abubakar by Nobody: 10:58am On Nov 14, 2014
Firefire:
cool grin cheesy

ajatuka ni ti agbari... ta ba ni a o mu oni, Ola la nmu. cool

Agbarin not agbari(head)
It's going to be like the more you look, the less you see. There will be new president in 2015
Re: I Can't Step Down For Anybody-Atiku Abubakar by Nobody: 11:01am On Nov 14, 2014
[deleted]
Re: I Can't Step Down For Anybody-Atiku Abubakar by Firefire(m): 11:01am On Nov 14, 2014
bobasuo1:
Agbarin not agbari(head)
It's going to be like the more you look, the less you see. There will be new president in 2015

Ese-un pupọ, ki Oluwa sọ wa...
Re: I Can't Step Down For Anybody-Atiku Abubakar by Nobody: 11:09am On Nov 14, 2014
If the APC NEC have no soul candidate for the 2015 general presidential election....then he best to do is to organise a primaries for them and he who wins the party ticket should have the party's mximum support!!!...though I can smell conspiracy at the coner!
Re: I Can't Step Down For Anybody-Atiku Abubakar by ocelot2006(m): 11:09am On Nov 14, 2014
*prepares pop corn.....pours pop corn into a bowl.......picks a bottle of cold Fanta + bowl of pop corn.....sits down....watches*

Let the games begin smiley
Re: I Can't Step Down For Anybody-Atiku Abubakar by Nobody: 11:13am On Nov 14, 2014
This is how APC wants to rule Nigeria, right? Funny!
Re: I Can't Step Down For Anybody-Atiku Abubakar by F22RAPTOR(m): 11:22am On Nov 14, 2014
Re: I Can't Step Down For Anybody-Atiku Abubakar by LouisVanGaal(m): 11:22am On Nov 14, 2014
soe:

...mark my words

with full force! grin

1 Like

Re: I Can't Step Down For Anybody-Atiku Abubakar by Billygee2u: 11:53am On Nov 14, 2014
soe:

...mark my words
the 2015 election has been already wo
n by GEJ.
If GEJ didn't win with wide margin,SEUN,ban me forever .
this is how I prophecied Obama first and second election ,prophecied OBJ first and second victory ,this is how I prophecied Yaradua'Victory and also GEJ's first victory.now GEJ victorious again

1 Like

Re: I Can't Step Down For Anybody-Atiku Abubakar by OgologoDimkpa: 11:59am On Nov 14, 2014
aryzgreat:
Atiku the confused alhaji, surely they shall gather, but shall scatter in hundred ways.

APigShit, who will step down for who?

The old cargo gworo chewing terrorist? The confused Atiku? The dumbuwal torn between governorship or presidential? The cockroach in imo shouting my fifulu my fifulu? the kwarikwasiya dreamer? Or d joke nda Isaiah.

GEJ coasting to victory already.
grin

1 Like

Re: I Can't Step Down For Anybody-Atiku Abubakar by OgologoDimkpa: 12:00pm On Nov 14, 2014
Gabbysky:

Guy you r too funny oo. This really got me cracking up
APigShit
Cockroach O'Cockroacha
Dumbuwal
Kwarikwashiokor.

Only you na badt guyzzz gaan

1 Like

Re: I Can't Step Down For Anybody-Atiku Abubakar by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 14, 2014
i wonder what made Rochas think he will win in a game involving Buhari and atiku.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can't Step Down For Anybody-Atiku Abubakar by Nobody: 12:19pm On Nov 14, 2014
Billygee2u:

the 2015 election has been already wo
n by GEJ.
If GEJ didn't win with wide margin,SEUN,ban me forever .
this is how I prophecied Obama first and second election ,prophecied OBJ first and second victory ,this is how I prophecied Yaradua'Victory and also GEJ's first victory.now GEJ victorious again

You and GEJ will be disappointed!

This is how I prophecied OBJ third term agenda
This is how I prophesied Omisore's election
This is how I prophesied Hon. Bipi's election
This is how I prophecied Akala's reelection

Now I repeat... You will be disappointed!!
Re: I Can't Step Down For Anybody-Atiku Abubakar by deletrue: 12:30pm On Nov 14, 2014
aryzgreat:
The frog eye and coffee teeth of bourdillon is busy strategising How to sell d party, these m0rons are busy wasting their money just to answer former presidential aspirants.

Ndi ara!
one day, una go kill with bad mouth. Coffee watin?

1 Like

Re: I Can't Step Down For Anybody-Atiku Abubakar by blackpanda: 12:34pm On Nov 14, 2014
I think pdp has successfully destroyed any form of democracy Nigeria would have enjoyed so much that our people are brainwashed into thinking that a "consensus candidate" is the ideal for winning elections.
It is not and does not augur well for true democracy. Every candidate should be accessed on his or her strength and weakness. there is no need to step down for anybody. That is what democracy is all about, in the end the best candidate will emerge.
Re: I Can't Step Down For Anybody-Atiku Abubakar by malachytochukwu(m): 12:49pm On Nov 14, 2014
To a very large extent, I like the way APC primaries is going to be. You can see competition among aspirants. For a better Nigeria, APC need to grow stronger to checkmate the excesses of PDP even if they end up winning. Having said that, I still wish Goodluck Ebele a second term in office so that he will consolidate all the projects that he has started, ranging from power sector, industrial sector (especially the auto policy), Agric sector etc. as he will have no excuse as to why these sectors shouldn't be doing well after 2019. Though GEJ is not the best Nigeria can offer, but he has been trying. To fight corruption to a standstill, we need a very strong APC that can demand a probe of any minister or public office holder who is found wanting. Mr. President be rest assured my vote is for you come 2015, except if APC decides to bring in Fashola, only then will I pause for a while to decide whose side my vote should go.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Step Down For Anybody-Atiku Abubakar by deandavid(m): 12:50pm On Nov 14, 2014
well I don't see anything wrong in being firm to ur ambition. Aitken not stepping down will make the primaries in APC more competitive.hence the best candidate can be democratically elected.let them start with internal democracy.
Re: I Can't Step Down For Anybody-Atiku Abubakar by nav(m): 2:05pm On Nov 14, 2014
I think APC and dy members is made for northerns and to rule dm nt nigeria. All ds pple shuld be tinking of govrning dy state at least to show us hw beta dy are. Cums 2019 dy can position 4 presidency. tongue
Re: I Can't Step Down For Anybody-Atiku Abubakar by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 14, 2014
Make dem give all of them flag to bear na.
Re: I Can't Step Down For Anybody-Atiku Abubakar by PenSniper: 2:51pm On Nov 14, 2014
se0un:
Naija politics plenty nonsense. Go Ghana learn am proper.

Yes true, even in the Rep. of Benin, they play decent, peaceful and rancour-free politics like civilized people. Nigeria is an oddity.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Step Down For Anybody-Atiku Abubakar by PenSniper: 3:08pm On Nov 14, 2014
Buhari, not used to primaries, Tinubu and Akande, averse to primaries. APC is a colour riot, a Sherlock's home of confusion, a house built on quicksand. APC and PDP in resonance. 2015, nigerians will find themselves between the devil and the deep blue sea. Thank God INEC refused to register me and my people.
Re: I Can't Step Down For Anybody-Atiku Abubakar by Montaque(m): 4:07pm On Nov 14, 2014
aryzgreat:
Atiku the confused alhaji, surely they shall gather, but shall scatter in hundred ways.

APigShit, who will step down for who?

The old cargo gworo chewing terrorist? The confused Atiku? The dumbuwal torn between governorship or presidential? The cockroach in imo shouting my fifulu my fifulu? the kwarikwasiya dreamer? Or d joke nda Isaiah.

GEJ coasting to victory already.
why the insult? The reasOn why i wOnt side apc is becuz they insult a lOt instead Of winning the electOrates mind. It seems pdp has learnt the dirty pOlitics trend.
Re: I Can't Step Down For Anybody-Atiku Abubakar by mikeapollo: 5:00pm On Nov 14, 2014
Atiku has an axe to grind with Buhari because of what Buhari did to to him in the Emir of Gwandu's case of 53 briefcases during Buhari's era as president.(Atiku was the Comptroller General of Customs at the time)
Re: I Can't Step Down For Anybody-Atiku Abubakar by agamenon(m): 5:39pm On Nov 14, 2014
My Bait is that after APC Primaries,APC will witness massive Decampment,and a certain Political party will adopt some of them as there Presidential Candidate.
Re: I Can't Step Down For Anybody-Atiku Abubakar by Imoy(m): 7:53pm On Nov 14, 2014
soe:

...mark my words

Why not talk about atiku and leave seun out of dis?

Must u always blame people?
Re: I Can't Step Down For Anybody-Atiku Abubakar by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 14, 2014
Imoy:

Why not talk about atiku and leave seun out of dis?

Must u always blame people?
Why not read my first paragraph and leave matter for matyr

Must you always post jargons?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boko Haram Kills 20 Soldiers After Release Of 21 Chibok Girls - Says ISWAP / Ondo Governor-Elect, Akeredolu, Visits Mimiko (photos) / APC Offers Shekarau Kwankwaso's Senatorial Seat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.