Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,051 members, 7,835,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Jonathan’s 2nd Term Declaration Has Thrown APC Into Confusion – OLISA METUH - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan’s 2nd Term Declaration Has Thrown APC Into Confusion – OLISA METUH (2920 Views)

Push APC Into Atlantic Ocean, Agbaje Tells Igbo / Obasanjo Shuns Jonathan’s Second-term Declaration / Jonathan's 2nd Term Will Steer Nigeria's Break-Up - Primate Ayodele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan’s 2nd Term Declaration Has Thrown APC Into Confusion – OLISA METUH by Whynotthetruth(m): 8:27am On Nov 14, 2014
egift:

Keep telling yourself this lie: "Metu is a PDP official that is not answerable to Jonathan, who is the leader of PDP" - You may soon start believing that falsehood for real.

If you can lie on a very tiny fact everyone knows like this one, who knows what other bigger Evil you lie about just to get Jonathan reelected. May God save your soul before it is too late.

I need to learn here...kindly answer me in clear terms here....Are your APC governors answerable to Tinubu and Buhari? Is Oyegun(APC chairman) answerable to Tinubu and Buhari? No ambiguity please....answer me

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s 2nd Term Declaration Has Thrown APC Into Confusion – OLISA METUH by jamace(m): 8:38am On Nov 14, 2014
Whynotthetruth:

Bro, do you know about agricultural revolution? Championed through e-wallet system? have you checked our food import cost? have you seen fertilizer distribution policy? do you know about our new auto policy? do you see the magic in our rebased economy? have you checked our cement industry and its attendant multiplier effects? Have you checked our FDI portfolio recently? Did you notice that my age are seeing moving train for the first time in Nigeria? I travelled home last time and couldn't imagine the smoothness of the federal road to my state....do you need more? Show me your candidate's blueprint for a better Nigeria ........GEJ is doing it damn good bro....
Tell them o. Haterz are just hating for politics sake. APC is playing politics without principle.
Re: Jonathan’s 2nd Term Declaration Has Thrown APC Into Confusion – OLISA METUH by greaterlove(m): 9:04am On Nov 14, 2014
We all rejoiced when APC came into being, finally we have an opposition that will help check the ruling party and keep them on their toes.
So far I personnaly have been disappointed by the APC.
The president without name calling on Tuesday not in secret but with the whole world watching narrated the achievements of his government and his plan for the future. Today is the fourth day and APC has not dared to punch holes on the presidents scorecard rather they are running around like headless chicken screaming " lies, lies, lies".
APC will do themselves a lot of good to shut up if they can't debunk the president's claims, they are already beginning to sound like an annoying mosquito to our ears.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s 2nd Term Declaration Has Thrown APC Into Confusion – OLISA METUH by major466(m): 9:18am On Nov 14, 2014
pendy79:
I have said it that most people who support or represent PDP need to have their brain checked. What rubbish is this one saying.

You bought forms indicating an interest to run, 2weeks later you said you are declaring. Declaring for a position you publicly had bought the form. It is clear the criteria for being a SaTAN and PDP spokesman is to submit your brain and have pap pumped in its stead.

Everybody and everything from the APC to United States to United Nations are the ones blackmailing your government, rather than look yourself in the face that you have a bad, clueless and daft PRESIDENTIAL MATERIAL, who lacks the commonsense and initiative to govern.

Celebrating a rented and mobilized crowd from all over the federation at least we saw adverts on AIT saying all state governors in PDP ruled states are leading powerful delegation from their states add that to the Mr SUBSIDY FRAUD THIEF gullible followers then one can see how they filled the square juxtapose that with the only Abuja masses that an Ordinary Civilian could out of.his popularity and goodwill he enjoys bring to same Eagle.Square.

What is in JonaTAN to scare any opposition? An inept and useless president that was scared to even buy nomination form for himself since he knew he doesn't deserve a 2nd but was hoping the sham and 419 ceasefire and release of chibok girls could buy him some respite and PR opportunity. He himself knows he is a dundee and an insult to the word PRESIDENT and need to chicken out of that seat.

This guy is still in pain. grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan’s 2nd Term Declaration Has Thrown APC Into Confusion – OLISA METUH by viczing(m): 9:19am On Nov 14, 2014
pendy79:
I have said it that most people who support or represent PDP need to have their brain checked. What rubbish is this one saying.

You bought forms indicating an interest to run, 2weeks later you said you are declaring. Declaring for a position you publicly had bought the form. It is clear the criteria for being a SaTAN and PDP spokesman is to submit your brain and have pap pumped in its stead.

Everybody and everything from the APC to United States to United Nations are the ones blackmailing your government, rather than look yourself in the face that you have a bad, clueless and daft PRESIDENTIAL MATERIAL, who lacks the commonsense and initiative to govern.

Celebrating a rented and mobilized crowd from all over the federation at least we saw adverts on AIT saying all state governors in PDP ruled states are leading powerful delegation from their states add that to the Mr SUBSIDY FRAUD THIEF gullible followers then one can see how they filled the square juxtapose that with the only Abuja masses that an Ordinary Civilian could out of.his popularity and goodwill he enjoys bring to same Eagle.Square.

What is in JonaTAN to scare any opposition? An inept and useless president that was scared to even buy nomination form for himself since he knew he doesn't deserve a 2nd but was hoping the sham and 419 ceasefire and release of chibok girls could buy him some respite and PR opportunity. He himself knows he is a dundee and an insult to the word PRESIDENT and need to chicken out of that seat.

You scared huh Why you hating on a nigga He's gon be there till 2019....
Re: Jonathan’s 2nd Term Declaration Has Thrown APC Into Confusion – OLISA METUH by viczing(m): 9:25am On Nov 14, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:
This Oliseh Of a man, talks like one illiterate Chukwudi44 on Nairaland!

See them janjanweed...pointless

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s 2nd Term Declaration Has Thrown APC Into Confusion – OLISA METUH by egift(m): 9:26am On Nov 14, 2014
Whynotthetruth:
I need to learn here...kindly answer me in clear terms here....Are your APC governors answerable to Tinubu and Buhari? Is Oyegun(APC chairman) answerable to Tinubu and Buhari? No ambiguity please....answer me

So Metu is now a PDP Governor? Keep spinning it.

And for APC like in PDP all the Party officials collaborate and work with one another for the smooth running of their party. If you cannot agree on this simple fact, then I have no further issue to discuss with you. (You have made your points and I, mine - am moving on. You can spin your belief however you want).
Re: Jonathan’s 2nd Term Declaration Has Thrown APC Into Confusion – OLISA METUH by viczing(m): 9:27am On Nov 14, 2014
Whynotthetruth:

First bro, Metu is not an employee of government hence not answerable to GEJ...Secondly, did you see the crowd at GEJ declaration? Does it show a non-performing president not loved by his own people? Can you objectively counter his achievements these past years? Let's see your candidate's blueprint for a new Nigeria to check if its better than GEJ's...

Teach the janjanweed they got nothing in their skull

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s 2nd Term Declaration Has Thrown APC Into Confusion – OLISA METUH by major466(m): 9:40am On Nov 14, 2014
Olisa Metuh giving deadly punches to Agberos. The new nightmare of APC. cheesy
When it comes lies, hate and insults, APC leads the way. Their jealousy of GEJ is like that of a jealous woman who terrorizes her own home with naggings and insults. The house will not see peace.

It's better to sleep on the roof top of the building than stay together with a nagging woman. - Bible.

It's better to engage on issue based politics with Labour, APGA and SDP than engage in fruitless discussion with APC. - Unknown.
Re: Jonathan’s 2nd Term Declaration Has Thrown APC Into Confusion – OLISA METUH by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:41am On Nov 14, 2014
egift:

So Metu is now a PDP Governor? Keep spinning it.

And for APC like in PDP all the Party officials collaborate and work with one another for the smooth running of their party. If you cannot agree on this simple fact, then I have no further issue to discuss with you. (You have made your points and I, mine - am moving on. You can spin your belief however you want).

Bro, I pleaded with you before hand to avoid ambiguities... I am still referring you back to those questions again... this time try and answer them please...Remember to still present here your candidate's blueprint which I requested for and you have been dodging to present same...Maybe if you don't have it; why not ask your defense headquarters for one...

(1) (2) (Reply)

27-year-old Woman Fired From Job Because Of Her Facebook Post. See The Post: / Bomb Blast In Kuje Police Station / Fg’s Order Threatens Treasury Single Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.