Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

20 Reps Pick Nomination Form For Tambuwal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 20 Reps Pick Nomination Form For Tambuwal (37281 Views)

Why Tinubu Dumped Buhari For Tambuwal / 60 APC Reps Now Provide Security For Tambuwal - Punch Newspaper / Jonathan, PDP Plan Shocker For Tambuwal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 Reps Pick Nomination Form For Tambuwal by ichidodo: 2:04pm On Nov 14, 2014
This Tambuwal is dumber than we thought....

2 Likes

Re: 20 Reps Pick Nomination Form For Tambuwal by holatin(m): 2:04pm On Nov 14, 2014
imsuboi:
not another Northerner!

what Ve d southern we tried done ?
tribalism dog.
vote change not tribe.
he won't do well as a class captain not to talk of a PRESIDENT.

5 Likes

Re: 20 Reps Pick Nomination Form For Tambuwal by mcquin(m): 2:05pm On Nov 14, 2014
Nice one. Democracy at it's finest. Atleast i'm not a fan of Buhari but I like Tambuwal and Okorocha. As my best bet Fashola isn't interested, Okorocha, Tambuwal are my second, third choices respectively.

PDP just have to go for heaven's sake. Even Satan won't treat Nigeria and Nigerians the way PDP has in the past 15yrs.

Any party but not PDP is good for me. Jonathan thank you but if you want us to see you as Obama,Mandela,Luther King; then stop collecting 1billion for food; cut down your expenses and show the opposition you are better.

7 Likes

Re: 20 Reps Pick Nomination Form For Tambuwal by realsammie(m): 2:06pm On Nov 14, 2014
If APC like, they should present all the aboki politicians aginst GEJ com 2015, they will fail.

Nothing for Apc
nothing 4 buhari
GEJ till 2019.........

6 Likes

Re: 20 Reps Pick Nomination Form For Tambuwal by simplynola(m): 2:06pm On Nov 14, 2014
Hon. Aminu Tambuwal ( Speaker) should not contest for presidency. If he goes for governorship, he will win. - Apostle John Suleiman - 2013

3 Likes

Re: 20 Reps Pick Nomination Form For Tambuwal by mcquin(m): 2:12pm On Nov 14, 2014
But seriously it's funny how much headache APC has given PDP. These days PDP hardly talks about APGA and LP. It seems the only party that troubles them is APC.

The day PDP drops power, that day go be like the day Abacha died. Since 1999 and Nigerians are still complaining about Nigeria even deteriorating.

6 Likes

Re: 20 Reps Pick Nomination Form For Tambuwal by bigtt76(f): 2:18pm On Nov 14, 2014
Taaaaaa! This dem new pattern sef undecided all politicians now are being bought forms ....the only ones buying for themselves are the celebrities. Waiting for Davido, Banky W, Wizkid etc too to come out and flash forms naaa grin

2 Likes

Re: 20 Reps Pick Nomination Form For Tambuwal by thaoriginator: 2:19pm On Nov 14, 2014
padeolu:
Pure definition of Democracy. Everyone and anyone is given a fair chance to contest, unlike the PDP where the presidential ticket was ceded to a clueless mofo.

SaiBuhari

SaiAPC
*chop knuckle*

2 Likes

Re: 20 Reps Pick Nomination Form For Tambuwal by morefire: 2:22pm On Nov 14, 2014
padeolu:
Pure definition of Democracy. Anyone and everyone is given a fair chance to contest, unlike the PDP where the presidential ticket was ceded to a clueless mofo.

SaiBuhari

SaiAPC

lol...... joker... APC wanted a concencus candidate but couldn't reach a compromise so bros am not joining you on this one...

would have even be better if APC also had a consensus candidate to avoid fights and divisions that may arise later..

God bless Nigeria and may the God ordained candidate win

1 Like

Re: 20 Reps Pick Nomination Form For Tambuwal by Rilwayne001: 2:23pm On Nov 14, 2014
padeolu:
Pure definition of Democracy. Anyone and everyone is given a fair chance to contest, unlike the PDP where the presidential ticket was ceded to a clueless mofo.

SaiBuhari

SaiAPC

You make sense my chief

1 Like

Re: 20 Reps Pick Nomination Form For Tambuwal by troy20(m): 2:25pm On Nov 14, 2014
wow! just as jonathan had well meaning people who spent over a hundred million worth of nomination form for him to re-run.see them so well loved they have to cajole them to run for public office.
Re: 20 Reps Pick Nomination Form For Tambuwal by philips70(m): 2:26pm On Nov 14, 2014
lastmessenger:
Is it the man that move from one party to another like a prostitute moves from one bed to another that will lead Nigeria and deliver us from this mess created by some sadist.
Am watching the Arab progressive cult( APC)with two wide open eyes.

grin grin grin You must have been a mad man in your former life

4 Likes

Re: 20 Reps Pick Nomination Form For Tambuwal by Donfolu: 2:27pm On Nov 14, 2014
Check this out!
How to Get Free 2GB From Etisalat Every Month by Changing Your IMEI Number (Stepwise Approach)
Our admins will generate free imei for you.
Re: 20 Reps Pick Nomination Form For Tambuwal by eleko1: 2:37pm On Nov 14, 2014
!
Re: 20 Reps Pick Nomination Form For Tambuwal by ichidodo: 2:42pm On Nov 14, 2014
aryzgreat:
Dumbuwal getting dumber n more confused daily.
My brother and here we thought all these APC melodrama concerning this dumbo's defection was for something very feasible maybe sokoto councillorship or legislative membership...see how his colleagues are already preparing for his political carreer's funeral..heeheehee.Dumbuwal for sokoto village headship 2015.

2 Likes

Re: 20 Reps Pick Nomination Form For Tambuwal by Trailblazer1(m): 2:42pm On Nov 14, 2014
With the number of presidential Aspirants in APC raising each day.

Its either they are master strategists

Or

They are overwhelmingly confused and clueless.

Time shall tell
Re: 20 Reps Pick Nomination Form For Tambuwal by eleko1: 2:43pm On Nov 14, 2014
Are so poor that U can't afford 1k card?Why scheming evil?Hope they lock U for good angry sad sad embarassedTHIEF
Donfolu:
Check this out!
How to Get Free 2GB From Etisalat Every Month by Changing Your IMEI Number (Stepwise Approach)
Our admins will generate free imei for you.
Re: 20 Reps Pick Nomination Form For Tambuwal by olajide8(m): 2:46pm On Nov 14, 2014
The PDP members of reps have decided to cause confusion in the polity abi? Tambuwal joined APC because it was certain APC was going to win in his state! - and from that calculations it means he wouldn't come back, now if he stayed in PDP the same thing that happened, to Ghali Na-haba -would happen -simple, they would rig him out at state congress level- because he wasn't on the presidents side, finally he said he was going for the governor-ship of his state- or does he want to loose from all points - from the flow, after governor, then the presidency* my thoughts, their are a lot of political liars and deciever's, the choice is tambuwals on whom to take- learn from nuhu ribadu's case, they lured him to PDP and dumped him
Re: 20 Reps Pick Nomination Form For Tambuwal by mkoabiola: 2:50pm On Nov 14, 2014
Tambuwal is a politician I av respect in recent tym.
He knws hw to play hs game well.
Re: 20 Reps Pick Nomination Form For Tambuwal by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 14, 2014
exxell:
If they want, let them be 500 reps, all we know is "Jonathan till Buhari becomes a A catholic saint." All these useless online propaganda wont help the North at all. Let me ask, ARE THEY BORN TO RULE? MUST AN HAUSA MAN COME OUT EVERY ELECTION? Why not Ibibio, Kanuri, Efik, Ijaw, Urhobo, Itsekiri, Igala, Nupe, Gwari etc? Thieves!

This is unbridled illiteracy. Don't you feel silly typing this rubbish you have up there?

I'll do you a favor and help you use your brain, just a little.

Which part of the constitution precludes all those people you mentioned from contesting and testing their popularity?

Your ilks are quick to scream born to rule, but has there been any election whence there wasn't a southerner?

Is Jonadunce's current VP not a northerner?

He tells you the northerners are your enemies, but he hobnobbes with them...lol. Don't you feel foolish?

What people like you fail to grasp is that politics is a game of numbers, position yourself and make tactical alliances to increase your chances. This is what Jonathan has been trying to achieve by setting Christians against Muslims and Southerners against northerners. And it is already biting him in the a.r.s.e.

Jonathan is not fit in all ways to be my President, he is a failure in all ramifications and he can barely control his illiterate wife. I'd take my chances with anybody else.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 20 Reps Pick Nomination Form For Tambuwal by adehsenior(m): 2:58pm On Nov 14, 2014
kennydee05:
Tambuwal pls don't come and spoil show for my man on integrity General Mohammed Buhari
hahahahahahahah you de fear Tambuwal ne?Buhari should pls go for more loans as he prepares for the primaries,because Atiku the money back is ready to buy all the delegates,afterall it's all about the highest bidder,the game just began for APC watchout for part 2
Re: 20 Reps Pick Nomination Form For Tambuwal by dguyindcorner(m): 2:58pm On Nov 14, 2014
ikiller:
Tambuwal is the seed of problems planted in APC by PDP . PDP the master planners and strategists I hail thee. APC will go back CPC and acn soon.

Werin dis one dey vomit?
Re: 20 Reps Pick Nomination Form For Tambuwal by powerblaze(m): 2:58pm On Nov 14, 2014
Guess we have to wait and see how it all pans out
Re: 20 Reps Pick Nomination Form For Tambuwal by dguyindcorner(m): 3:02pm On Nov 14, 2014
exxell:
If they want, let them be 500 reps, all we know is "Jonathan till Buhari becomes a A catholic saint." All these useless online propaganda wont help the North at all. Let me ask, ARE THEY BORN TO RULE? MUST AN HAUSA MAN COME OUT EVERY ELECTION? Why not Ibibio, Kanuri, Efik, Ijaw, Urhobo, Itsekiri, Igala, Nupe, Gwari etc? Thieves!

Racist!!!

4 Likes

Re: 20 Reps Pick Nomination Form For Tambuwal by Nobody: 3:04pm On Nov 14, 2014
Jonathan must go

1 Like

Re: 20 Reps Pick Nomination Form For Tambuwal by san316(m): 3:07pm On Nov 14, 2014
This shows that Tambuwal has goodwill when it comes to his colleagues in the house. However, I doubt much if he will go for presidency.
Re: 20 Reps Pick Nomination Form For Tambuwal by akpanbaba: 3:15pm On Nov 14, 2014
Those whose are playing the drums for him to dance are not helping him.He seems to be dancing like small pickin.
Re: 20 Reps Pick Nomination Form For Tambuwal by Elan83(m): 3:16pm On Nov 14, 2014
lastmessenger:
Is it the man that move from one party to another like a prostitute moves from one bed to another that will lead Nigeria and deliver us from this mess created by some sadist.
Am watching the Arab progressive cult( APC)with two wide open eyes.
am proudly not a Nigerian, though born by Nigerian parents frm Enugu state & presently residin in Enugu, i disassociate myslf frm Nigeria & its citizenshp! Am srry!
Re: 20 Reps Pick Nomination Form For Tambuwal by gbishman: 3:28pm On Nov 14, 2014
Tambuwal is an upright man, its either him or Buhari come 2015

1 Like

Re: 20 Reps Pick Nomination Form For Tambuwal by Flyingngel(m): 3:33pm On Nov 14, 2014
The issue of north, north,north is something that give some of us concern. Is it that there is no eligible candidate in the south-south or south-east for APC to sponsor? Or we are 5th class citizen.

2 Likes

Re: 20 Reps Pick Nomination Form For Tambuwal by lafex: 3:40pm On Nov 14, 2014
This is a long term political game that has been planned by Northern leaders long term ago.
The APC candidate in 2015 is Tambuwa. He has been in PDP for just camouflag but he is always APC member in spirit.
I wont be surprise if all aspiranst of APC including GMB give him the way to tacklee GEJ against 2015 election

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan's Reaction To Nigeria-Cameroon Match / How DSS, Ribadu Asked Senate Not To Confirm El-Rufai, Danladi, Okotete - SR / Female Police Officer Disarms 2 Armed Robbers In Lagos (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.