Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

20 Reps Pick Nomination Form For Tambuwal - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 20 Reps Pick Nomination Form For Tambuwal (37280 Views)

Why Tinubu Dumped Buhari For Tambuwal / 60 APC Reps Now Provide Security For Tambuwal - Punch Newspaper / Jonathan, PDP Plan Shocker For Tambuwal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 Reps Pick Nomination Form For Tambuwal by retepmurt(m): 9:47am On Nov 15, 2014
mcquin:

Aiit bro I understand where you are coming from. But look at it this way, there are a whole lots of others that were never in PDP and have worked hard. Okorocha was never in PDP, Oshiomhole was never in PDP, Fashola was never in PDP...and even b4 the national cross-carpetting on PDP members on the floor of the House of Rep's, PDP e-warriors still hated APC. So saying APC is hated cos most of them are former PDP members is a lie cos b4 d cross-carpetting, APC was still hated.

Now let's assume Kwakwanso is the PDP flag bearer 4 d next election and not Jonathan, will many of you still support PDP? Will many still say APC is a Muslim party? Will many of you say APC is filled with recycled PDP members

I can bet my life that many supporters of PDP on here once hated PDP with their life especially during OBJ/Yar'adua era. The whole lot that support PDP now only do that because Jonathan is now in power and they forget that many Yoruba's including the Kuti family played a key role in bring Jonathan to office when Turai Yar'adua was power hungry.

In truth while many PDP supporters right now support PDP because Jonathan is there, a majority of persons that support APC especially from the South are only interested in Nigeria's growth regardless of who is in power.

Agreed the North's born to rule mentality is choking, but if at the moment there is someone that can perform better than Goodluck, then for heaven's sake let's enthrone that person;whether from North,south,east or west. These are critical times for Nigeria and Nigerians.

God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria
I am not interested in any political party bt the personality of my next president irrespective of his/her political,ethnic and religious affliations.
The present one is clueless with paucity of ideas.

3 Likes

Re: 20 Reps Pick Nomination Form For Tambuwal by holatin(m): 10:35am On Nov 15, 2014
imsuboi:

And I ask again.

Who are you referring to?

Your ultra minute anencephaly stricken father?

'Cos it's obviously not me you're talking to wink
third way in knowing those with bad, or no parent..they tend to abuse others people's parent u know now, u can't appreciate what you don't have.
Re: 20 Reps Pick Nomination Form For Tambuwal by SenatorJames(m): 5:52pm On Nov 15, 2014
The political game is becoming more interesting towards 2015.

1 Like

Re: 20 Reps Pick Nomination Form For Tambuwal by Sweetlemon(f): 7:28pm On Nov 15, 2014
retepmurt:
It was a northerner that reduced fuel pump price from 70naira to 65naira bt a southener increased it astronomically to 97naira.
It was a northerner(cbn gov) who removed the 100naira atm charges bt a southerner re-introduced it.
I am a southerner and i want to witness a change for once irrespective of where my president comes from.
Anyway being a beneficiary of this present insensitve and clueless govt,u can say whatever u like to promote ur benefactor.

Thank you very much.
Re: 20 Reps Pick Nomination Form For Tambuwal by loomer: 8:53pm On Nov 15, 2014
how is this news self?
Re: 20 Reps Pick Nomination Form For Tambuwal by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 15, 2014
mcquin:

Aiit bro I understand where you are coming from. But look at it this way, there are a whole lots of others that were never in PDP and have worked hard. Okorocha was never in PDP, Oshiomhole was never in PDP, Fashola was never in PDP...and even b4 the national cross-carpetting on PDP members on the floor of the House of Rep's, PDP e-warriors still hated APC. So saying APC is hated cos most of them are former PDP members is a lie cos b4 d cross-carpetting, APC was still hated.

Now let's assume Kwakwanso is the PDP flag bearer 4 d next election and not Jonathan, will many of you still support PDP? Will many still say APC is a Muslim party? Will many of you say APC is filled with recycled PDP members

I can bet my life that many supporters of PDP on here once hated PDP with their life especially during OBJ/Yar'adua era. The whole lot that support PDP now only do that because Jonathan is now in power and they forget that many Yoruba's including the Kuti family played a key role in bring Jonathan to office when Turai Yar'adua was power hungry.

In truth while many PDP supporters right now support PDP because Jonathan is there, a majority of persons that support APC especially from the South are only interested in Nigeria's growth regardless of who is in power.

Agreed the North's born to rule mentality is choking, but if at the moment there is someone that can perform better than Goodluck, then for heaven's sake let's enthrone that person;whether from North,south,east or west. These are critical times for Nigeria and Nigerians.

God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria

Bro hands to heaven, I will vote a Fashola/Kwankwaso APC ticket over PDP and Jonathan ticket. The only reason am following Jonathan for now is that me and you know that the two people
I mentioned above will never get the ticket. And again, I have not seen anyone better than Jonathan in their lot. God bless.

2 Likes

Re: 20 Reps Pick Nomination Form For Tambuwal by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 15, 2014
Support our Man!!! D voice of the masses! A solution to Nigeria's problem! A politician with a clean record! A freedom fighter.
Support Aminu Waziri Tambuwal!
https://m.facebook.com/Aminutambuwal2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK / Goodluck Jonathan's Reaction To Nigeria-Cameroon Match / Kano 2 Million Solidarity Walk For Tinubu Committee List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.