Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,152 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Goodluck Jonathan's Reaction To Nigeria-Cameroon Match - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan's Reaction To Nigeria-Cameroon Match (37290 Views)

BREAKING: UN Moves To Create New Country Out Of Nigeria, Cameroon •the Nigerian / Reno Omokri: Jonathan’s Reaction To Sowore’s Detention By Buhari Government / Reno Omokri's Political Take On Nigeria-Cameroon Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goodluck Jonathan's Reaction To Nigeria-Cameroon Match by Yomzzyblog: 8:16am On Sep 02, 2017
After the match which ended 4-0 in favour of Nigeria, We were all one, one Nigeria.

Former President, Goodluck Jonathan had this to say about the win, he wrote;

"Football is a great unifier and the Super Eagles have done much to unify Nigeria by this win. I celebrate their talent. Go Super Eagles. GEJ"

[img]https://1.bp..com/-Ctr2x8tdFhU/WapZ4_nnaCI/AAAAAAAADrI/Sl7wBNEWixIhDPbC60FWrajdPx-vn7ucgCLcBGAs/s320/gej.jpeg[/img]

Source: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2017/09/check-out-former-president-goodluck.html

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Reaction To Nigeria-Cameroon Match by omenkaLives(m): 8:20am On Sep 02, 2017
Let me wait and see how his lnconsolable Wailing Piglets react to this "Unity Begging" post of his. cheesy

Shehu Sani, their bae just a little over two days ago, incured their wrath yesterday and they are still cursing him and his entire lineage to this moment.

Reno O'mockery, a familiar bae of theirs until last night made a similar statement to this and they are wailing uncontrollably and cursing him on another thread.

I have no idea how they'd fix GEJ, their Ineffectual Moronic hero, but it sure would be real comedy to read. cheesy

56 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Reaction To Nigeria-Cameroon Match by MrIrohKenedy: 8:31am On Sep 02, 2017
[s]
omenkaLives:
Let me wait and see how his lnconsolable Wailing Piglets react to this "Unity Begging" post of his. cheesy

Shehu Sani, their bae just a little over two days ago, incured their wrath yesterday and they are still cursing him and his entire lineage to this moment.

Reno O'mockery, a familiar bae of their until last night made a similar statement to this and they are wailing uncontrollably and cursing him on another thread.

I have no idea how they'd fix GEJ, their Ineffectual Moronic hero, but it sure would be real comedy to read. cheesy
[/s]
old sad junkies everywhere

175 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Reaction To Nigeria-Cameroon Match by RZArecta(m): 8:35am On Sep 02, 2017
I knew BMC zombies will have something idíotic to say, the first poster proved me right as usual cool

81 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Reaction To Nigeria-Cameroon Match by asksteve(m): 8:36am On Sep 02, 2017
U'l b surprised how 4 90minutes d secessionists forgot about their secession n remained happy till d end.
Bottom line, the clamour to succeed is born not from d heart but a desire to usurp something dat they've bin hitherto deprived from ie. Presidency.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Reaction To Nigeria-Cameroon Match by sunnysunny69(m): 8:37am On Sep 02, 2017
After you empty the treasury, you are on twitter talking of Nigeria unity, big thief like you.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Reaction To Nigeria-Cameroon Match by asksteve(m): 8:45am On Sep 02, 2017
U'l b surprised how 4 90minutes d secessionists forgot about their secession n remained happy till d end.
Bottom line, the clamour to succeed is born not from d heart but a desire to usurp something dat they've bin hitherto deprived from ie. Presidency..

But dats not how to go abt it.
Igbo have spread but very poor public image wen trust issue is put on table, only few Igbos market d tribe as a tribe worthy of trust.
I'm not saying Bubu n co r worthy of trust cos He got there through deceit n is still there through deceit which can't apply to Igbos cos their leaders will sell out in a twinkle of an eye.

Igbos need to market demselves in d south by changing their attitude b4 thinking of anything.

NK is not helping wit his hate speeches cos he is only widening d divide more even within d south he claim is part of his Biafra.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Reaction To Nigeria-Cameroon Match by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:55am On Sep 02, 2017
sunnysunny69:
After you empty the treasury, you are on twitter talking of Nigeria unity, big thief like you.
u have trillions inside TSA plus billions$$ recorverd but still no impact in the economy and u are still borrowing more.APC scam

96 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Reaction To Nigeria-Cameroon Match by tuniski: 10:12am On Sep 02, 2017
sunnysunny69:
Lamest statement from supporter of the most useless govt since 1914!

52 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Reaction To Nigeria-Cameroon Match by Naijazure: 11:25am On Sep 02, 2017
tuniski:

Guy your head dey there!

25 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Reaction To Nigeria-Cameroon Match by juman(m): 11:46am On Sep 02, 2017
Jonah was a disgrace to common people.

He failed woefully as president.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Reaction To Nigeria-Cameroon Match by Ojiofor: 12:25pm On Sep 02, 2017
asksteve:
Bottom line, the clamour to succeed is born not from d heart but a desire to usurp something dat they've bin hitherto deprived from ie. Presidency..

But dats not how to go abt it.
Igbo have spread but very poor public image wen trust issue is put on table, only few Igbos market d tribe as a tribe worthy of trust.
I'm not saying Bubu n co r worthy of trust cos He got there through deceit n is still there through deceit which can't apply to Igbos cos their leaders will sell out in a twinkle of an eye.

Igbos need to market demselves in d south by changing their attitude b4 thinking of anything.

NK is not helping wit his hate speeches cos he is only widening d divide more even within d south he claim is part of his Biafra.

Nigeria is a rotten nation without values nor morality but will turn around to demand high moral values from the Igbos when it comes to leadership.Hypocrites!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Reaction To Nigeria-Cameroon Match by Nobody: 12:26pm On Sep 02, 2017
grin grin grin grin

True...and they will still attack him two years later...it's like Nigeria did not exist before Jonathan.

grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Reaction To Nigeria-Cameroon Match by SOLMICHAEL(m): 12:27pm On Sep 02, 2017
juman:
Jonah was a disgrace to common people.

He failed woefully as president.
What is the meaning of woe?! If it's still that English word that we're all cognizant of, then I would say your so called leader has done something more woeful than him.

16 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Reaction To Nigeria-Cameroon Match by cr7rooney10(m): 12:27pm On Sep 02, 2017
Ex pres
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Reaction To Nigeria-Cameroon Match by Kylekent59: 12:27pm On Sep 02, 2017
Click like if you think Nigeria will win the world cup or
Click share if you think they will not win it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Reaction To Nigeria-Cameroon Match by dotcomnamename: 12:28pm On Sep 02, 2017
Mtchewwwwww, coming from the most clueless, corrupt, naive & outdated president in the world. NONSENSE! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Reaction To Nigeria-Cameroon Match by Nltaliban(m): 12:28pm On Sep 02, 2017
sad sad sad sad sad

Hope this super eagles win is not an initial gra gra undecided undecided
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Reaction To Nigeria-Cameroon Match by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 02, 2017

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Reaction To Nigeria-Cameroon Match by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 02, 2017
asksteve:
Bottom line, the clamour to succeed is born not from d heart but a desire to usurp something dat they've bin hitherto deprived from ie. Presidency.
True
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Reaction To Nigeria-Cameroon Match by maxiuc(m): 12:29pm On Sep 02, 2017
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Reaction To Nigeria-Cameroon Match by Nobody: 12:29pm On Sep 02, 2017
SOLMICHAEL:
cr7rooney10:
Ex pres
Kylekent59:
K
dotcomnamename:

d rate at wic people book space

4 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Reaction To Nigeria-Cameroon Match by enemyofprogress: 12:29pm On Sep 02, 2017
tuniski:

God bless you

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Reaction To Nigeria-Cameroon Match by IamAirforce1: 12:30pm On Sep 02, 2017
God bless you my hero , Gej.

6 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Reaction To Nigeria-Cameroon Match by binsanni(m): 12:30pm On Sep 02, 2017
mitchew story for the gods
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Reaction To Nigeria-Cameroon Match by ReubenE(m): 12:31pm On Sep 02, 2017
omenkaLives:

Reno O'mockery, a familiar bae of their until last night made a similar statement to this and they are wailing uncontrollably and cursing him on another thread.

Must you trivialize everything?
This is the very reason some people are uncomfortable.
Africans and insults before correction....nya

4 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Reaction To Nigeria-Cameroon Match by younglleo: 12:32pm On Sep 02, 2017
my president of letter day saint grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Reaction To Nigeria-Cameroon Match by GloryCardinal(m): 12:33pm On Sep 02, 2017
Just arrived with my Peugeot greetings presido

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Reaction To Nigeria-Cameroon Match by Xfemt(m): 12:35pm On Sep 02, 2017
sunnysunny69:
na papa e thief abi he-goat

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bala Na'Allah: My Son's Killers Were Not Armed With Guns / How DSS, Ribadu Asked Senate Not To Confirm El-Rufai, Danladi, Okotete - SR / No More nacking from Our Husbands Because Of Heat - Port Harcourt Women Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.