Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,026 members, 7,828,599 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

What If GEJ Had Tinubu's Past? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What If GEJ Had Tinubu's Past? (1427 Views)

If GEJ Had Won I Don't Think The Economy Will Be This Worse. / If GEJ Had Won The Last Presidential Election / GEJ HAD THE MOST TRIBALISTIC ADMINISTRATION IN NIGERIA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If GEJ Had Tinubu's Past? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 14, 2014
GEJ is accused of being the son of a poor fisherman who went to school with no shoes

I use the word "accused" because to his detractors being born poor is a crime and a short coming for a person occupying the presidency

Jonathan has also been described as a drunk

This description is coming from Tinubu who used a derrogatory stereotype in calling the President a drunken fisherman all because he is Ijaw

Now let's see about Tinubu

This is a man with a lot of question marks regarding his name, legitimate birth and date of birth, state of origin, academic qualifications, criminal drug traffiking past, use of intoxicants and drugs, corruption as Lagos state governor, god fatherism, despotism, nepotism and even as I type this current state of mind and well being.

How I wish GEJ was more like tinubu maybe then tinubu's seeded shills here would have entertained us even more with their crafty lack of home training insults

3 Likes

Re: What If GEJ Had Tinubu's Past? by desgiezd(m): 2:40pm On Nov 14, 2014
The economy is gradually nose-diving and the effects on ordinary Nigerians can only be imagined.

Why dont you think about what could be done to save all of us rather than this un-neccessary topic that will yield us nothing concrete.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What If GEJ Had Tinubu's Past? by Arch1: 2:43pm On Nov 14, 2014
Mention one project JonaTAN commissioned when he was still the Governor of Bayelsa state, just one.

Bayelsa state with her huge oil wealth and comparatively small population ought to be like Dubai by now but alas ! the state had been bedeviled with incomptent leaders.

As we write now, the only tarred road in Bayelsa state is the road leading to the government house at Yenogoa. The people living in the creeks of Bayelsa still drink guinea-worm infested water.

JonaTAN what have you done for your people?

6 Likes

Re: What If GEJ Had Tinubu's Past? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 14, 2014
Arch1:
Mention one project JonaTAN commissioned when he was still the Governor of Bayelsa state, just one.

Bayelsa state with her hugh oil wealth and comparatively small population ought to be like Dubai by now but alas ! the state had been bedeviled with incomptent leaders.

Aas we write now, the only tarred road in Bayelsa state is the road leading to the government house at Yenogoa. The people living in the creeks of Bayelsa still drink guinea-worm infested water.

JonaTAN what have you done for your peopl?

Wombraiders can you pls respond to this intelligent argument and drop your Recalcitrant innuendo...whatever that means

8 Likes

Re: What If GEJ Had Tinubu's Past? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Nov 14, 2014
desgiezd:
The economy is gradually nose-diving and the effects on ordinary Nigerians can only be imagined.

Why dont you think about what could be done to save all of us rather than this un-neccessary topic that will yield us nothing concrete.
Firstly the economy is not crashing it is govt spending that will be cut

Now when they told you people to diversify you sat down and did nothing but look towards ND oil like it belongs to you

Look at what a crash in oil ias already doing to you. Imagine what it will be like if the ND pulls out of this useless country

4 Likes

Re: What If GEJ Had Tinubu's Past? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 14, 2014
soe:

Wombraiders can you pls respond to this intelligent argument and drop your Recalcitrant innuendo...whatever that means

No we are talking about Tinubu's shaddy past and trying to recall how and when a bastard liar, certificate forger and drug mule became the default leader of the yoruba race and powerful opposition figure

Now that is what this thread is about

Not Jonathanm Not about the weather and definitely not about the economy

5 Likes

Re: What If GEJ Had Tinubu's Past? by Orunto: 2:57pm On Nov 14, 2014
Apc and its top members, Tinubu inclusive, are suffering from "western education is unacceptable".

3 Likes

Re: What If GEJ Had Tinubu's Past? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Nov 14, 2014
Tinubu's case is what MI Abaga will describe, as an 'annoying truth' - it is always to be avoided.

You can tell that from the visible and ever present attempts to derail this thread.

Now, assuming GEJ has got the kind of past that rascal has got, what would have been said of him?

Is there any other crime GEJ commited aside coming from a poor background and being of Ijaw roots

5 Likes

Re: What If GEJ Had Tinubu's Past? by Lumyboi(m): 3:17pm On Nov 14, 2014
WombRaiders:

Now when they told you people to diversify you sat down and did nothing but look towards ND oil like it belongs to you

Look at what a crash in oil ias already doing to you. Imagine what it will be like if the ND pulls out of this useless country

Though I'm not so much into supporting one politician or another(cos I believe most if not all in nigeria atm are rogues) bt it amazes me when I see people support politicians with silly write-ups either for religious or tribal reasons. Don't u think we should all call a spade a spade for once...never! which is something that is gradually killing nigeria if not killed already. So because Tinubu is a thief people should stop condemning an obviously under performing jonah! U said they will cut cost, so its u that will initiate that? Or whose fault if govt is wasting money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What If GEJ Had Tinubu's Past? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Nov 14, 2014
Lumyboi:

Though I'm not so much into supporting one politician or another(cos I believe most if not all in nigeria atm are rogues) bt it amazes me when I see people support politicians with silly write-ups either for religious or tribal reasons. Don't u think we should all call a spade a spade for once...never! which is something that is gradually killing nigeria if not killed already. So because Tinubu is a thief people should stop condemning an obviously under performing jonah! U said they will cut cost, so its u that will initiate that? Or whose fault if govt is wasting money

You are an irredeemable dunce.

1 Like

Re: What If GEJ Had Tinubu's Past? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 14, 2014
blizard44:
Tinubu's case is what MI Abaga will describe, as 'annoying truths' - they are always avoided.

You can tell that from the visible and ever present attempts to derail this thread.

Now, assuming GEJ has got the kind of past that rascal has got, what would have been said of him?

Is there any other crime GEJ commited aside coming from a poor background and being of Ijaw roots

My brother, you know their tricks well.

They shall not derail.

How can a drug feign cum certificate forger whose every detail about his background and past life is false and shady be opening his mouth to comment as an agent for progressive change?

Tinubu is the personification of corruption.

2 Likes

Re: What If GEJ Had Tinubu's Past? by Demdem(m): 3:48pm On Nov 14, 2014
WombRaiders:
GEJ is accused of being the son of a poor fisherman who went to school with no shoes

I use the word "accused" because to his detractors being born poor is a crime and a short coming for a person occupying the presidency

Jonathan has also been described as a drunk

This description is coming from Tinubu who used a derrogatory stereotype in calling the President a drunken fisherman all because he is Ijaw

Now let's see about Tinubu

This is a man with a lot of question marks regarding his name, legitimate birth and date of birth, state of origin, academic qualifications, criminal drug traffiking past, use of intoxicants and drugs, corruption as Lagos state governor, god fatherism, despotism, nepotism and even as I type this current state of mind and well being.

How I wish GEJ was more like tinubu maybe then tinubu's seeded shills here would have entertained us even more with their crafty lack of home training insults

The same Jonathan called leaders of a section of a country rascals. That was what led them to call him a drunk and actually he is. If he had not thrown any stones, none would have been thrown at him.

Jonathan was my governor in bayelsa and the fool failed miserably. The drunkard did nothing as governor as against tinubu who was able to govern well even with so much opposition and seizure of lagos funds by obj.
As governors, Tinubu surpassed Jonathan.

Concerning tinubu's criminal acts u talked about, it only emphasised how incompetent and useless Jonathan is.
Does tinubu has immunity? Why is he not yet investigated for all these claims u are talking about or u just dish them all out from ur anus?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What If GEJ Had Tinubu's Past? by desgiezd(m): 3:58pm On Nov 14, 2014
WombRaiders:

You will do yourself a world of good if you go through my older posts. I am an advocate of each region or state taking care of whatever is derivable from each state as its own economic source of survival.

If today, ND pulls out of the country, so be it. Every region/state will do what they had hitherto failed to do, that is, look inwards for survival!

2 Likes

Re: What If GEJ Had Tinubu's Past? by Lumyboi(m): 4:21pm On Nov 14, 2014
WombRaiders:

You are an irredeemable dunce.

What a good response by an hediot. U obviously v no point to make. Just another goat trying to have an opinion
Re: What If GEJ Had Tinubu's Past? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 14, 2014
desgiezd:

You will do yourself a world of good if you go through my older posts. I am an advocate of each region or state taking care of whatever is derivable from each state as its own economic source of survival.

If today, ND pulls out of the country, so be it. Every region/state will do what they had hitherto failed to do, that is, look inwards for survival!

Oil price is crashing and you are claiming doomsday and tomorrow you will say Lagos economy with that of groundnut and cattle are the main stay of our economy
Re: What If GEJ Had Tinubu's Past? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 14, 2014
Lumyboi:

What a good response by an hediot. U obviously v no point to make. Just another goat trying to have an opinion

Irredeemable: can not be saved, refurbished, or salvaged

Ediot: meaning 1diot which is a crafty way of dodging the NL censor.

1 Like

Re: What If GEJ Had Tinubu's Past? by Lumyboi(m): 4:29pm On Nov 14, 2014
WombRaiders:

Irredeemable: can not be saved, refurbished, or salvaged

Ediot: meaning 1diot which is a crafty way of dodging the NL censor.

undecided Wots dis poo u just typed Mr man? Use your brain
Re: What If GEJ Had Tinubu's Past? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 14, 2014
Lumyboi:

undecided Wots dis poo u just typed Mr man? Use your brain

You are spoiling for an e fight in order to derail this thread on behalf of your bastard god father abi?
Re: What If GEJ Had Tinubu's Past? by Lumyboi(m): 4:33pm On Nov 14, 2014
WombRaiders:

You are spoiling for an e fight in order to derail this thread on behalf of your bastard god father abi?

For your info I don't even like the man called Tinubu. They are all a bunch of criminals. As for an efight. Never done that...not in for that shit.
Re: What If GEJ Had Tinubu's Past? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 14, 2014
Lumyboi:

For your info I don't even like the man called Tinubu. They are all a bunch of criminals. As for an efight. Never done that...not in for that shit.

Then I suggest you take your azz to another thread
Re: What If GEJ Had Tinubu's Past? by desgiezd(m): 4:35pm On Nov 14, 2014
WombRaiders:

Oil price is crashing and you are claiming doomsday and tomorrow you will say Lagos economy with that of groundnut and cattle are the main stay of our economy

What I said about oil price sliding is that we need to get ourselves ready for the consequences. Even the Finance Minister talked about measures being taken, so what's the doomsday I claimed?
Re: What If GEJ Had Tinubu's Past? by nigerianvenom(m): 4:52pm On Nov 14, 2014
This is a man with a lot of question marks
regarding his name, legitimate birth and date of
birth, state of origin, academic qualifications,
criminal drug traffiking past, use of intoxicants
and drugs, corruption as Lagos state governor,
god fatherism, despotism, nepotism and even as I
type this current state of mind and well being

this is actually the truth which APC's unfortunate online kids wish not to talk about

1 Like

Re: What If GEJ Had Tinubu's Past? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 14, 2014
The topic is not about economics. Those who want to discuss that subject are welcome to open a new thread.

The topic is about the history and reputation of a king maker in Nigeria's so called progressive party and party of change.

When former drug dealers and former coupist are our change agents you have to really question which direction they want to change the Nation to?

Yes the OP's topic is very valid!

3 Likes

Re: What If GEJ Had Tinubu's Past? by dunkem21(m): 5:27pm On Nov 14, 2014
Watching from the sidelines grin
Re: What If GEJ Had Tinubu's Past? by Amanwulu1(m): 6:11pm On Nov 14, 2014
Lumyboi:

we had had presidents b4 gej. As far as nigeria is concerned nobody knws d difference btw perfoming n under-performing president.´who among ur past presidents perfomed? Could u pls use d best of best as d yardstick to judge gej. Just b honest wit ur assessment. Don't curse or abuse o!
Re: What If GEJ Had Tinubu's Past? by raumdeuter: 6:19pm On Nov 14, 2014
Tinubu was an ex governor just like Jonathan those are FACTS

WHen we judge them based on their record as governors we can see why Tinubu is reverred while Jonathan is a waste

The rest of what you posted about Tinubu remain rumours if you cant prove them or challenge him to a competent court.

Rumours are irrelevant just like rumours that Jonathan was a weakling working in Turais kitchen, a man who cant even count the number of his children and have doubt about the paternity of the children he shows around
Re: What If GEJ Had Tinubu's Past? by Lumyboi(m): 8:12am On Nov 15, 2014
Amanwulu1:
we had had presidents b4 gej. As far as nigeria is concerned nobody knws d difference btw perfoming n under-performing president.´who among ur past presidents perfomed? Could u pls use d best of best as d yardstick to judge gej. Just b honest wit ur assessment. Don't curse or abuse o!

Lol @ don't abuse. I actually hate to do that. But some pple r jst as silly as u can get.
M not tryin to compare. In my opinion Tinubu is a criminal as bad as any other politician. But that does not stop us from condemning Jonah who is not doin well. When someone castigates Jonah the next thing is for sm ND peeps to start shouting tinubu or sm1 is a thief too...so is that why Jonah isn't working? A president from ur tribe adds nothing to u. Only a good president will b good for all of us
Re: What If GEJ Had Tinubu's Past? by TylerDurden: 12:59pm On Oct 02, 2018
Yorubas and their hypocrisy

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Will Appreciate Me When I Leaveoffice – Jonathan / I Have No Apology Over My Advert On Buhari's Death...fayose / Funny Pics Of A Truck Pusher. L Guess We All Need A Change

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.