Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,577 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

If GEJ Had Won The Last Presidential Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If GEJ Had Won The Last Presidential Election (2596 Views)

Nigeria Won't Have Survived If GEJ Had Won 2015 Presidential Election – Soyinka / If GEJ Had Won I Don't Think The Economy Will Be This Worse. / Nigeria Wouldn’t Have Survived If Jonathan Had Won – Soyinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If GEJ Had Won The Last Presidential Election by cnwokike(m): 12:49pm On Sep 26, 2015
I was thinking about some recent developments in the political landscape of Nigeria.

And curiously I asked myself if GEJ had been re elected a lot of things might have happened differently.

Probably
Fuel pump price could have increased back to N97

The local refineries could still moribund

EFCC and CCT would have still remained dormant

The FG would now start planning of opening generator assembling plants in Nigeria.

Doyin Okukpe may not have become a bastard

Feel free to add yours...

Cc: lalasticlala

11 Likes

Re: If GEJ Had Won The Last Presidential Election by munchfani: 12:50pm On Sep 26, 2015
NO WAY MAN! CLUELESS OTUOKE NINJA AND HIS AGGRESSIVE LINGUISTICS GRADUATE AKA MAMA PISS.

9 Likes

Re: If GEJ Had Won The Last Presidential Election by Badgers14: 12:52pm On Sep 26, 2015
Dollar for be $1=N500 sad

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If GEJ Had Won The Last Presidential Election by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 26, 2015
ASARI WOULD BE RANTING AND RELEASING USELESS VIDEOS OF THREAT...

tongue

17 Likes

Re: If GEJ Had Won The Last Presidential Election by munchfani: 12:55pm On Sep 26, 2015
Freemanan:
ASARI WOULD BE RANTING AND RELEASING USELESS VIDEOS OF THREAT...

tongue
SPOT ON...1 GUINNESS FOR U.

8 Likes

Re: If GEJ Had Won The Last Presidential Election by Nobody: 12:58pm On Sep 26, 2015
munchfani:
SPOT ON...1 GUINNESS FOR U.

1 Like

Re: If GEJ Had Won The Last Presidential Election by Omotayor123(f): 1:01pm On Sep 26, 2015
Mama piss would have been flying in place of walking!

Stealing would never have been corruption grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: If GEJ Had Won The Last Presidential Election by meracool(m): 1:21pm On Sep 26, 2015
Making Nigeria great would have taken a negative trajectory that can't be analysed by any political Analyst

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If GEJ Had Won The Last Presidential Election by PRYCE(m): 1:40pm On Sep 26, 2015
Nigeria wouldn't have had a dictator at the helm of affairs! Just saying....

8 Likes

Re: If GEJ Had Won The Last Presidential Election by Nobody: 2:54pm On Sep 26, 2015
Nigeria would have been loosing billions to oil theft,unremited funds from mdas,looting front,back and centre by aids,ministers,.. while borrowing to pay salaries. We would have wasted another billions to buy weapons and improve power without results. Nigerians would be buying fuel for 120,150,250 naira per litre and that is if they get filling station willing to sell,kerosene wouldnt have been 50 naira. Civil servants and politician would be wasting public funds without fear of accountability in acquiring private jets,bullet proof jeeps,cabals would have held this nation hostage and jonathan will be as powerless as my kitchen rat. Thank God we have a real president in buhari who we can trust with our commonwealth for prudent spending,credibility and accountability. Lest i forget,jonathan would have taken 1000 entourage with him to new york and approved 50 billion for october 1 independence day celebration. Jonathan would have emptied external reserve by now together with his fellow thieves ngozi and alison

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If GEJ Had Won The Last Presidential Election by sammyj: 2:59pm On Sep 26, 2015
The country would have been in serious disaster in the hand of the clueless one and the people would have been made a slaves in their mother land to pay back all what the corrupt government has stolen through tax and fuel in increase! ! cool angry

7 Likes

Re: If GEJ Had Won The Last Presidential Election by AUTOCRATIC(m): 3:55pm On Sep 26, 2015
Stealing is not corruption customized T-shirt would have gone viral, ORUBEBE would have become minister for information and strategic planning

7 Likes

Re: If GEJ Had Won The Last Presidential Election by modath(f): 4:06pm On Sep 26, 2015
Deizani would have bought NNPC towers & renamed it DNPC, (we all know she can afford it) smiley

Samboribobo would still be a ghostworker,

Tinubu & Amaechi would have done what Boy Tewonde George had no dignity in him to do..

@TonyeBarcanista would have come into mega security dough, bought NL from @ seun after arranging maximum "shishi" for him for not permanently placing on ban all PMB's supporters...

He would also still be barcanista. ..

11 Likes

Re: If GEJ Had Won The Last Presidential Election by bokohalal(m): 4:08pm On Sep 26, 2015
Nigeria would have spent ten billion naira for the Presidential Inauguration.

8 Likes

Re: If GEJ Had Won The Last Presidential Election by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 26, 2015
In short jonathan and his pdp crooks who has been in government since 1999 have been a disaster. Another 4 years would be disastrous. Apc or pdp, we need more people with uncompromising stand against corruption and unwavering patriotism,determination and commitment to do what is right.

5 Likes

Re: If GEJ Had Won The Last Presidential Election by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:17pm On Sep 26, 2015
We would have moved forward in all sectors of the economy.

11 Likes

Re: If GEJ Had Won The Last Presidential Election by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:19pm On Sep 26, 2015
Modath would have changed her moniker to MrsBarcanista tongue

modath:
Deizani would have bought NNPC towers & renamed it DNPC, (we all know she can afford it) smiley

Samboribobo would still be a ghostworker,

Tinubu & Amaechi would have done what Boy Tewonde George had no dignity in him to do..

@TonyeBarcanista would have come into mega security dough, bought NL from @ seun after arranging maximum "shishi" for him for not permanently placing on ban all PMB's supporters...

He would also still be barcanista. ..
Re: If GEJ Had Won The Last Presidential Election by kolnel: 4:23pm On Sep 26, 2015
Nigerians would be dying of hunger now
He had 6 years of our lives and he still want 4 more
Still find it hard why some folks still want him there
Maybe because of their stomachs and patriotism

6 Likes

Re: If GEJ Had Won The Last Presidential Election by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 4:25pm On Sep 26, 2015
Nigeria is going down and some sycophants still can't read the handwriting on the wall until like the proverbial frog gets boiled when the calamity is still avoidable.

Buhari just set Nigeria back by 8 years.

What is your benefit rejoicing over nothing?

By the way, until Nigerians accept that Stealing is different from Corruption in Nigerian context and should be dealt with as done in our traditional society, nothing will change and our resources will continue to be carted away by different faces and names.

By the way, 99.9% Nigerians are corrupt while less than 5% are thieves.

4 Likes

Re: If GEJ Had Won The Last Presidential Election by modath(f): 4:26pm On Sep 26, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Modath would have changed her moniker to MrsBarcanista tongue

cheesy grin cheesy grin grin, oyel block go dey?

2 Likes

Re: If GEJ Had Won The Last Presidential Election by gebest: 4:27pm On Sep 26, 2015
Above all, we thank God he did'nt win

5 Likes

Re: If GEJ Had Won The Last Presidential Election by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 26, 2015
We wouldn't be sliding into recession and we would be 1. On foreign investors preferred countries in Africa

After defeating BH on six weeks we would have turned our guns to the Fulani after banning nomadic lifestyle

2 Likes

Re: If GEJ Had Won The Last Presidential Election by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:38pm On Sep 26, 2015
modath:

cheesy grin cheesy grin grin, oyel block go dey?
Maybe vegetable oil bloc grin

1 Like

Re: If GEJ Had Won The Last Presidential Election by SonOfEl(m): 5:03pm On Sep 26, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:
Nigeria is going down and some sycophants still can't read the handwriting on the wall until like the proverbial frog gets boiled when the calamity is still avoidable.

Buhari just set Nigeria back by 8 years.

What is your benefit rejoicing over nothing?

By the way, until Nigerians accept that Stealing is different from Corruption in Nigerian context and should be dealt with as done in our traditional society, nothing will change and our resources will continue to be carted away by different faces and names.

By the way, 99.9% Nigerians are corrupt while less than 5% are thieves.

don't mind these APC apologists in NL, always trying to cover up for their error in condemning GEJ and his world class ministers.
Re: If GEJ Had Won The Last Presidential Election by alexis007(m): 5:43pm On Sep 26, 2015
Op, this should have been more appropriate few days or weeks after May 29. Ever heard of timeliness before

Na your type dey start courtship when your mate's last child don find wife.
Re: If GEJ Had Won The Last Presidential Election by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 26, 2015
boko haram would have overrun the remainder of the northern states and the remaining part of Nigeria would have been annexed to either Cameroon or Benin Republic.

2 Likes

Re: If GEJ Had Won The Last Presidential Election by cnwokike(m): 6:13pm On Sep 26, 2015
alexis007:
Op, this should have been more appropriate few days or weeks after May 29. Ever heard of timeliness before

Na your type dey start courtship when your mate's last child don find wife.

I guess you did not read my write up properly.
Re: If GEJ Had Won The Last Presidential Election by tunwumi: 6:16pm On Sep 26, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
We would have moved forward in all sectors of the economy.

All sectors most especially corruption sector.
Re: If GEJ Had Won The Last Presidential Election by shigoslim(m): 6:19pm On Sep 26, 2015
I wonder what account APC and BUHari we give Nigerian on independent day on what they have archive so far since they take over power from PDP leadership.
Re: If GEJ Had Won The Last Presidential Election by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 26, 2015
cnwokike:
I was thinking about some recent developments in the political landscape of Nigeria.

And curiously I asked myself if GEJ had been re elected a lot of things might have happened differently.

Probably
Fuel pump price could have increased back to N97

The local refineries could still moribund

EFCC and CCT would have still remained dormant

The FG would now start planning of opening generator assembling plants in Nigeria.

Doyin Okukpe may not have become a bastard

Feel free to add yours...

Cc: lalasticlala

If he won, there would have been another long term pogrom in northern Nigeria.... Which will later lead to another civil war.

1 Like

Re: If GEJ Had Won The Last Presidential Election by Kazrem(m): 8:06pm On Sep 26, 2015
I can't even imagine it. My 3 year old boy wouldn't have seen NEPA light yet let alone his younger sibling of 8 months. I will still be fuelling my "I pass my neighbour generator" week in week out against the once in 3 months that I currently enjoy. The list is just endless.

2 Likes

Re: If GEJ Had Won The Last Presidential Election by alexis007(m): 8:21pm On Sep 26, 2015
cnwokike:

I guess you did not read my write up properly.
And i guess you burrowed into some hole like some reptile and hibernated from May 28 till this afternoon.

O boy, park wella with your thread. Even Orubebe has moved on. sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Jega Dead? / Meet The Parents Of Kano Girl Rahma Haruna, Born With No Functional Limbs / Why We Struck In 1985 - IBB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.