Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Honestly She Is Becoming *over Posessive!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Honestly She Is Becoming *over Posessive!! (2173 Views)

Ladies Dont You Like Posessive Men? / Do NOT Marry Someone Until You Can Honestly Answer These 20 Questions: / Posessive Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honestly She Is Becoming *over Posessive!! by charles009(m): 3:16pm On Nov 14, 2014
Hey Nairalanders,

I have a fiancee, and things have been moving on really fine.

But Lately She is becoming over possessive and i am becoming increasing afraid.

She quarrels over little things whenever she visits, ranging from why is the house so neat, why are all your clothes washed, who cooked your food, why are the perfumes smelling differently. and i have tried to disabuse her minds yet she keeps repeating all those crazy acts.

Now, hear this, Last night She almost got me terribly upset. She came to me and raised my armpits to check if i have shaved, Seconds later, she came again and dragged my trousers down to see if i also shaved my pubic hairs. when she noticed it wasn;t freshly shaved, She asked me who owns the shaving stick in the toilet.

Nairalanders how do i resolve this. This is no joke...
Re: Honestly She Is Becoming *over Posessive!! by Houseofglam7(f): 3:24pm On Nov 14, 2014
What dafuq?

The reason(s) for her "rage" makes no sense!

She's gotta be high on something cheap and expired.

3 Likes

Re: Honestly She Is Becoming *over Posessive!! by Drdaps(m): 3:37pm On Nov 14, 2014
charles009:

Hey Nairalanders,
She quarrels over little things whenever she visits, ranging from why is the house so neat, why are all your clothes washed, who cooked your food, why are the perfumes smelling differently. and i have tried to disabuse her minds yet she keeps repeating all those crazy acts.
Now, hear this, Last night She almost got me terribly upset. She came to me and raised my armpits to check if i have shaved, Seconds later, she came again and dragged my trousers down to see if i also shaved my pubic hairs. when she noticed it wasn;t freshly shaved, She asked me who owns the shaving stick in the toilet.
grin she's just showing concern.

1 Like

Re: Honestly She Is Becoming *over Posessive!! by Nobody: 3:39pm On Nov 14, 2014
She feels really insecure...

3 Likes

Re: Honestly She Is Becoming *over Posessive!! by andyanders: 3:43pm On Nov 14, 2014
charles009:

Hey Nairalanders,

Op, you are gradually drifting into a big problem in your life. The worst relationship you can get into is where your partner is Over possessive. History has shown that most relationships that end up in violence or murder come from been over possessiveness by either party.

You have to get off from this relationship because at a point, it will be ' If I do not have him', nobody else and this can result in murder

Being possessive in relationship can be very dangerous to either party. Therefore, take a walk

2 Likes

Re: Honestly She Is Becoming *over Posessive!! by Lordabas: 3:44pm On Nov 14, 2014

Talk to her about it, chances are there's a reason she has become possessive all of a sudden

Re: Honestly She Is Becoming *over Posessive!! by Emmysteve(m): 3:50pm On Nov 14, 2014
Her actions are really stupidd. As if na baby you be? This is unacceptable. Even checking your private part if its shaved? Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Honestly She Is Becoming *over Posessive!! by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 14, 2014
Funny chic. cheesy cheesy
Re: Honestly She Is Becoming *over Posessive!! by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 14, 2014
bro, u gotta haul ass. u re dealing with doro bossy. better not get married to that or u re screwed. my 4 kobo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Honestly She Is Becoming *over Posessive!! by Lordabas: 3:58pm On Nov 14, 2014

Op only you can help yourself.
If shes being over possessive, you'll never be happy in that r/ship and you're wasting your time continuing with it.
Cut the ties, try to salvage the friendships wit others that u can.
Wash hands,rinse,dry ur hands, continue on cheesy

1 Like

Re: Honestly She Is Becoming *over Posessive!! by Dlionsheart: 4:09pm On Nov 14, 2014
andyanders:

Op, you are gradually drifting into a big problem in your life. The worst relationship you can get into is where your partner is Over possessive. History has shown that most relationships that end up in violence or murder come from been over possessiveness by either party.

You have to get off from this relationship because at a point, it will be ' If I do not have him', nobody else and this can result in murder

Being possessive in relationship can be very dangerous to either party. Therefore, take a walk

Oga, @post ^^^^^, why did you say what I wanted to say

I was just about to say that before you rush to say it. Or are you from Russia?

1 Like

Re: Honestly She Is Becoming *over Posessive!! by jnrprof(m): 4:10pm On Nov 14, 2014
Omo mehn!!!! shocked shocked

This guy babe na real kolomental case o.

Lemme consult the oracle, i shall be back with the advice from the gods grin
Re: Honestly She Is Becoming *over Posessive!! by andyanders: 4:14pm On Nov 14, 2014
Dlionsheart:

Oga, @post ^^^^^, why did you say what I wanted to say

I was just about to say that before you rush to say it. Or are you from Russia?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MY PERSON, in fact this kind of relationship make me wanna slap some people. When you see signs like this, you have to know what you have ahead of you.Anyway, not many guys are smart and for Op, it's better he voiced his problem out in order to learn.
Re: Honestly She Is Becoming *over Posessive!! by pweetixandy: 4:38pm On Nov 14, 2014
Well..there is no smoke without fire..o.p confess

1 Like

Re: Honestly She Is Becoming *over Posessive!! by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:43pm On Nov 14, 2014
The part about the shaving stick though! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Honestly She Is Becoming *over Posessive!! by faithugo64(f): 4:51pm On Nov 14, 2014
op please take it easy with her,she might be suspecting you are having an affair with another woman,please have a heart to heart conversation with her,since she doesn't behave that way before,she is probably reacting to something.
Re: Honestly She Is Becoming *over Posessive!! by ERCROSS(m): 4:54pm On Nov 14, 2014
If she wasn't like that before, like she jst changed suddenly... There r chances she was misled.

**women have vulnerable minds, in other words, they r easy to confuse especially if the confusion is coming frm a friend, and that where they start ruining their marriages frm..

** my advice is ...
To get her back on track, u have to utilize the same instrument that mislead her. Get to her through a close friend of hers..

** Plant ur believe, ur words on the mind of that friend of hers.. D disadvantage/harms of ur fiancee's attitude..

** then calmly watch as she changes back to her unpossesive old self

My opinion tho..
wink
Re: Honestly She Is Becoming *over Posessive!! by Dlionsheart: 5:09pm On Nov 14, 2014
andyanders:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MY PERSON, in fact this kind of relationship make me wanna slap some people. When you see signs like this, you have to know what you have ahead of you.Anyway, not many guys are smart and for Op, it's better he voiced his problem out in order to learn.

Right on point bro, but it appears that the OP is either a learner, directionless, an un-principled guy or didn't know what he truly want in a relationship.
Permit me to say that about 50 percent (50%) of problems or complaints in relationship today can be avoided if partners or lovers TRULY KNOW WHAT THEY WANT IN A RELATIONSHIP AND SET THE TONE EARLY ENOUGH to achieve it.

No need to pretend, tell your lover early in a relationship your do and don't (it depends on the kind of relationship and other factors, though). When you started seeing dangerous sign like the op's case, frown at it and make her know your position - YELLOW CARD. And if she continue, GIVE HER RED CARD. A broken relationship is better than a broken home or marriage. But no, some guys are so greedy (maybe because they're not confident in themselves or are afraid to lose the girl); they're not happy in a relationship, they keep complaining about a girl but won't let her be.

MY ADVICE:
Be mature, be principled, be decisive, be a man and know what you want. If she did not fit into what you want or your desired lady, then, do the needful and save space on nairaland.

I RISE!!!
Re: Honestly She Is Becoming *over Posessive!! by dnacrystal: 5:27pm On Nov 14, 2014
Stories like this annoy me.angry

Sine she wasn't like this before, then someone must be giving her some information about you which may or may not be true.
Address this issue like a real man and let her know she's acting silly.
Re: Honestly She Is Becoming *over Posessive!! by andyanders: 5:49pm On Nov 14, 2014
Dlionsheart:

Right on point bro, but it appears that the OP is either a learner, directionless, an un-principled guy or didn't know what he truly want in a relationship.
Permit me to say that about 50 percent (50%) of problems or complaints in relationship today can be avoided if partners or lovers TRULY KNOW WHAT THEY WANT IN A RELATIONSHIP AND SET THE TONE EARLY ENOUGH to achieve it.

No need to pretend, tell your lover early in a relationship your do and don't (it depends on the kind of relationship and other factors, though). When you started seeing dangerous sign like the op's case, frown at it and make her know your position - YELLOW CARD. And if she continue, GIVE HER RED CARD. A broken relationship is better than a broken home or marriage. But no, some guys are so greedy (maybe because they're not confident in themselves or are afraid to lose the girl); they're not happy in a relationship, they keep complaining about a girl but won't let her be.

MY ADVICE:
Be mature, be principled, be decisive, be a man and know what you want. If she did not fit into what you want or your desired lady, then, do the needful and save space on nairaland.

I RISE!!!

Mehn you are a man. Only True Men can come out and be straight and to call a Spade a Spade rather than allow the hole in between a woman's legs to deceive them. I wonder why a real man cannot say out his mind no matter what the hell is. If a woman prepares bad food for me, I tell her straight to her face that she made bad food rather than die in silence because with my point, she can now improve on her side as for the relationship to go on. Some men die in silence and start eating outside as a result of a wife who cannot cook and at the end he starts blaming evil spirit and witches around.

Op is truly a learner as you voiced it out here.

1 Like

Re: Honestly She Is Becoming *over Posessive!! by Dlionsheart: 6:43pm On Nov 14, 2014
andyanders:

Men you are a man. Only True Men can come out and be straight and to call a Spade a Spade rather than allow the hole in between a woman's legs to deceive them. I wonder why a real man cannot say out his mind no matter what the hell is. If a woman prepares bad food for me, I tell her straight to her face that she made bad food rather than die in silence because with my point, she can now improve on her side as for the relationship to go on. Some men die in silence and start eating outside as a result of a wife who cannot cook and at the end he starts blaming evil spirit and witches around.

Op is truly a learner as you voiced it out here.

You're the true son of your father. No dilly dally, no time, no kain!
Re: Honestly She Is Becoming *over Posessive!! by simpleseyi: 6:45pm On Nov 14, 2014
charles009:

Hey Nairalanders,

Talking about the bolded, you are not yet married, yet she has started playing with your dicck lipsrsealed. Next Sunday, you will still go to church. Is fornication no more sin?
Re: Honestly She Is Becoming *over Posessive!! by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 14, 2014
The last part is hilarious, checking your privates?? grin

hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe
Re: Honestly She Is Becoming *over Posessive!! by UnknownT: 8:47pm On Nov 14, 2014
so op tell us who owns the shaving sick in the bathroom firstgringrin
Re: Honestly She Is Becoming *over Posessive!! by Freshtomato(f): 9:35pm On Nov 14, 2014
UnknownT:
so op tell us who owns the shaving sick in the bathroom firstgringrin

Seconded!

Oya op confess!
Re: Honestly She Is Becoming *over Posessive!! by prettyjo(f): 9:37pm On Nov 14, 2014
@ op it seems you can't be trusted.Who then owns the shaving stick since you did not shave recently # yeye dey smell #
Re: Honestly She Is Becoming *over Posessive!! by Nobody: 10:43pm On Nov 14, 2014
The only bu!!shi.t I see coming out from some classless babes on nairaland is "who owns the shaving stick?" Some babes here are just empty barrels.
A girl comes around and starts checkin a guys armpit n dikk, just so she'd know if he actually shaved cos she saw a shaving stick somewhere, the OP just stood there wondering if the girl (his babe) will give him deep throat, only to be subjected to an interrogation session of who owns the shaving stick n all that. OP, u need to be strapped to ur own dikk n given 48 strokes of koboko.

2 Likes

Re: Honestly She Is Becoming *over Posessive!! by ireneony(f): 11:03pm On Nov 14, 2014
op I think u have cheated on her before, that y she is acting insecure cos u broke the code of trust she has for u
Re: Honestly She Is Becoming *over Posessive!! by classicuju: 1:00am On Nov 15, 2014
After staring at you in the night now she is possesive... d same girl?
Re: Honestly She Is Becoming *over Posessive!! by valdes00(m): 1:45am On Nov 15, 2014
Op neva marry her, she don dey do lik dis.... If OP cum marry her nko.... Haaaa, She go jus enter toilet wen OP dey shit tell am mak him stand up, cum ask am y him shit strong....

1 Like

Re: Honestly She Is Becoming *over Posessive!! by Wizdray: 1:59pm On Nov 17, 2014
The same person stared at you in the night sometimes ago?
Re: Honestly She Is Becoming *over Posessive!! by Youngpo413: 7:43am On Dec 27, 2014
andromida:
Funny chic. cheesy cheesy
funny indeed

(1) (2) (Reply)

HELP! My Girlfriend Forget Things Easily. / A Particular Gorvernor's Wife On My Trail. "Guys Be Sincere Should I Accept? / 7 Words Men Use To Describe Women (and What They Really Mean)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.