Stats: 3,156,150 members, 7,829,110 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

HELP! My Girlfriend Forget Things Easily. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HELP! My Girlfriend Forget Things Easily. (2179 Views)

How Any Man Can Easily Get Laid In Lagos! / My Girlfriend Said Her Previous Guy Was Stronger In Bed. / My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

HELP! My Girlfriend Forget Things Easily. by enoch273: 7:31am On May 04, 2015
Pls i really need help on this, most time even when i remind her her own words, she looks like a total stranger to them, even when i tell her something and it was not done, i remind her, and either she says she forgets or i never said it, most times she pleads with me saying i should pls forgive her and that she finds it hard remembering. Pls this relationship is 2 years and 9 months now and i saw a similar report too about a guy complaining about his fiancee, abeg i wan know wether na the same girl we dey date o, cause my girl went to dubai for a week, to go check on her brain and this dude self say he fiancee stay with am for one week too o. Thank you all as you suggest solutions to this problem.
Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Forget Things Easily. by Nobody: 7:34am On May 04, 2015
enoch273:
Pls i really need help on this, most time even when i remind her her own words, she looks like a total stranger to them, even when i tell her something and it was not done, i remind her, and either she says she forgets or i never said it, most times she pleads with me saying i should pls forgive her and that she finds it hard remembering. Pls this relationship is 2 years and 9 months now and i saw a similar report too about a guy complaining about his fiancee, abeg i wan know wether na the same girl we dey date o, cause my girl went to dubai for a week, to go check on her brain and this dude self say he fiancee stay with am for one week too o. Thank you all as you suggest solutions to this problem.
give her JAMAICAN weed to smoke.

Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Forget Things Easily. by sinaj(f): 7:34am On May 04, 2015
take a taxi,

go straight,go straight again,

turn to ya left b4 turning to your right.

you will c a hospital opposite a mortuary.

take ya bae to the hospital coz she nid medical attention undecided
Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Forget Things Easily. by stefanlover: 7:34am On May 04, 2015
sweetorgasm:
give her JAMAICAN weed to smoke.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahaahahhahaahhaha grin grin grin grin grin
Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Forget Things Easily. by Emperoradrian(m): 7:35am On May 04, 2015
Guy try giv am belle,if she no remember say na u.....den na ur luck
Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Forget Things Easily. by naijaboiy: 7:36am On May 04, 2015
enoch273:
gringringringringrin
Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Forget Things Easily. by naijaboiy: 7:37am On May 04, 2015
Emperoradrian:
Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Forget Things Easily. by Nobody: 7:38am On May 04, 2015
stefanlover:
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahaahahhahaahhaha grin grin grin grin grin
ur signature is funny
Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Forget Things Easily. by sinaj(f): 7:38am On May 04, 2015
Emperoradrian:

wicked bwoy! grin
Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Forget Things Easily. by Nobody: 7:39am On May 04, 2015
sinaj:
take a taxi,

go straight,go straight again,

turn to ya left b4 turning to your right.

you will c a hospital opposite a mortuary.

take ya bae to the hospital coz she nid medical attention undecided
are u a patient there?
Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Forget Things Easily. by stefanlover: 7:39am On May 04, 2015
sweetorgasm:
ur signature is funny
how is it funny? This is rokiatu thou........my original username got banned by one lame moderator.
Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Forget Things Easily. by sinaj(f): 7:40am On May 04, 2015
sweetorgasm:
are u a patience there?
u mean patient
Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Forget Things Easily. by Nobody: 7:43am On May 04, 2015
stefanlover:
how is it funny? This is rokiatu thou........my original username got banned by one lame moderator.
really!!!! i guess its bcaus ur haters provoked u n u reacted.
Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Forget Things Easily. by Nobody: 7:43am On May 04, 2015
sinaj:
u mean patient
must u correct me?
Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Forget Things Easily. by Garriman: 7:44am On May 04, 2015
Dull! she is angry
Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Forget Things Easily. by stefanlover: 7:45am On May 04, 2015
sweetorgasm:
really!!!! i guess its bcaus ur haters provoked u n u reacted.
fools here ain't worth my reaction.
I only responded to a jobless old man. grin
Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Forget Things Easily. by enoch273: 7:48am On May 04, 2015
sweetorgasm:
are u a patient there?
i'm also suspecting the same.
Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Forget Things Easily. by Nobody: 7:48am On May 04, 2015
stefanlover:
fools here ain't worth my reaction.
I only responded to a jobless old man. grin
lol, no wonder becaus i have been feeling ur absence 4 days now. "anyways now i know dat ure around.
Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Forget Things Easily. by enoch273: 7:49am On May 04, 2015
Pls i need you guys to profer me a solution
Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Forget Things Easily. by Nobody: 7:49am On May 04, 2015
enoch273:
i'm also suspecting the same.
LOL
Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Forget Things Easily. by stefanlover: 7:51am On May 04, 2015
sweetorgasm:
lol, no wonder becaus i have been feeling ur absence 4 days now. "anyways now i know dat ure around.
feeling my absence for only one day? U are a sweet liar. grin
Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Forget Things Easily. by Nobody: 7:56am On May 04, 2015
stefanlover:
feeling my absence for only one day? U are a sweet liar. grin
true im nt lying. i loved everytin abt u dat is y wen ure nt online, everytin here looks boring 4 me.
Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Forget Things Easily. by sinaj(f): 7:56am On May 04, 2015
sweetorgasm:
must u correct me?

oya xori
Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Forget Things Easily. by Nobody: 7:57am On May 04, 2015
sinaj:

oya xori
lie lie!! 4 me 2 4give u, u must do me smtin.
Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Forget Things Easily. by stefanlover: 8:11am On May 04, 2015
sweetorgasm:
true im nt lying. i loved everytin abt u dat is y wen ure nt online, everytin here looks boring 4 me.
I don hear. grin
Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Forget Things Easily. by Nobody: 8:16am On May 04, 2015
stefanlover:
I don hear. grin
u dnt believe me?
Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Forget Things Easily. by stefanlover: 8:21am On May 04, 2015
sweetorgasm:
u dnt believe me?
ok I do. tongue
Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Forget Things Easily. by sinaj(f): 8:38am On May 04, 2015
sweetorgasm:
lie lie!! 4 me 2 4give u, u must do me smtin.

wot wil I do undecided
Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Forget Things Easily. by Nobody: 9:40am On May 04, 2015
sinaj:

wot wil I do undecided
i will PM u 2 tel u wat u will DO to me
Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Forget Things Easily. by Emperoradrian(m): 10:29am On May 04, 2015
sinaj:

wicked bwoy! grin
im sori,i jst talked my mind
Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Forget Things Easily. by Emperoradrian(m): 10:38am On May 04, 2015
naijaboiy:
guy nawa u o

Men: Can You Take Or Endure This Situation (photo) / Is Your Gf Or Bf Better-looking Than You? / 7 Things You Need To Keep In Your House For A Woman