Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,389 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:16 AM

Men See One Powerful Method You Can Use To Get Any Woman Into Bed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men See One Powerful Method You Can Use To Get Any Woman Into Bed (2895 Views)

Why Do Men See Me And Then Go Behind Me To Stare At My Butt? / Dear Men See Things That Make Women Want To Have Sex With You (see Here) / 7 Amazing Tricks To Get Any Woman Into Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men See One Powerful Method You Can Use To Get Any Woman Into Bed by Escoboss(m): 3:52pm On Nov 14, 2014
This is a Stealth Attraction method. There is no lady you will use this on that it wouldn't work. The method here teaches a rejection prove method of getting any woman into Bed.
Watch this video
http://blackfox.go2cloud.org/SH1DW
Re: Men See One Powerful Method You Can Use To Get Any Woman Into Bed by 100Cents: 5:38pm On Nov 14, 2014
Which video ?

Admin has a way of rubbishing these your links.

1 Like

Re: Men See One Powerful Method You Can Use To Get Any Woman Into Bed by maaft(m): 5:41pm On Nov 14, 2014
ode. anuofia.

2 Likes

Re: Men See One Powerful Method You Can Use To Get Any Woman Into Bed by aristocrazzy: 5:51pm On Nov 14, 2014
May my phone change name if click that link.

1 Like

Re: Men See One Powerful Method You Can Use To Get Any Woman Into Bed by pretydiva(f): 6:28pm On Nov 14, 2014
Y can't u preach abt abstinence, instead of encouraging pple 2 sin?

1 Like

Re: Men See One Powerful Method You Can Use To Get Any Woman Into Bed by Booty4me: 6:10pm On Nov 16, 2014
Escoboss:
This is a Stealth Attraction method. There is no lady you will use this on that it wouldn't work. The method here teaches a rejection prove method of getting any woman into Bed.
Watch this video
http://blackfox.go2cloud.org/SH1DW

Exco boss.. Your thread has been hidden by the mod.. On business section
Re: Men See One Powerful Method You Can Use To Get Any Woman Into Bed by Nobody: 6:15pm On Nov 16, 2014
Why would I want to get THEM to sleep with me? angry
Re: Men See One Powerful Method You Can Use To Get Any Woman Into Bed by Escoboss(m): 7:00pm On Nov 16, 2014
Booty4me:

Exco boss.. Your thread has been hidden by the mod.. On business section

Yea Booty.. I just discovered that.
These mods though:
If I have a good reckoning I may open another thread & continue from where I stopped for the benefit of those who were following.
Re: Men See One Powerful Method You Can Use To Get Any Woman Into Bed by Booty4me: 8:05pm On Nov 16, 2014
Escoboss:

These mods though:
If I have a good reckoning I may open another thread & continue from where I stopped for the benefit of those who were following.

Ok .. Though if we can move over to whatapp or you can create an fb group. I was following keenly only to discoverd that ur thread has desappeared
Re: Men See One Powerful Method You Can Use To Get Any Woman Into Bed by philantoxx(m): 8:20pm On Nov 16, 2014
if I click dat link make my fone turn 3310
Re: Men See One Powerful Method You Can Use To Get Any Woman Into Bed by Escoboss(m): 12:07am On Nov 17, 2014
I will open a new thread tomorrow.
Just be on alert.
Re: Men See One Powerful Method You Can Use To Get Any Woman Into Bed by bayfam(m): 1:15pm On Nov 18, 2014
have u been banned again by mod........about ur clicksure infor" u are giving, i also don't know why i can post msg on some pages,can't imagine such treatment from all dis mod..
Re: Men See One Powerful Method You Can Use To Get Any Woman Into Bed by ennon92(m): 5:46pm On Nov 18, 2014
Escoboss:

These mods though:
ur equals in other countries re busy inventing new things, ur mumu dey here they post rubbish.

A pity!
Re: Men See One Powerful Method You Can Use To Get Any Woman Into Bed by Escoboss(m): 6:59pm On Nov 18, 2014
ennon92:
ur equals in other countries re busy inventing new things, ur mumu dey here they post rubbish.

A pity!

What is this one even saying??
Re: Men See One Powerful Method You Can Use To Get Any Woman Into Bed by homealone2(m): 10:29pm On Nov 18, 2014
Until devil repent before i go click dat link.
Re: Men See One Powerful Method You Can Use To Get Any Woman Into Bed by Goldenboy842(m): 4:22pm On Nov 22, 2014
Escoboss:

These mods though:
Pls if u start d clicksure stuff let me know cos i ve bought a laptop cos of it. Tnks n God bless

(1) (Reply)

Can You Do This In Marriage ??? ( Pics) / Can You Live Without Sex For 6months For $200,000 (65million Naira)? / Why I Feel Guilty To Be A Homophobe, Despite My Unexplained Fetish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.