Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Surprisingly They Are Still Virgins Everywhere - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Surprisingly They Are Still Virgins Everywhere (1491 Views)

Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities That Are Still Virgins. / Do Some Women Want To Marry Virgins Too? / True Facts About Virgins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Surprisingly They Are Still Virgins Everywhere by milkylawrence(m): 4:54pm On Nov 14, 2014
Sometimes i wonder if they are still virgins around but surprisingly some ladies, and guys too still hold on to their values and not ready to give in tor premarital sex.

Re: Surprisingly They Are Still Virgins Everywhere by Houseofglam7(f): 5:00pm On Nov 14, 2014
Surprisingly, I don't give a rat's a$$$$$
Re: Surprisingly They Are Still Virgins Everywhere by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 14, 2014
Houseofglam7:
Surprisingly, I don't give a rat's a$$$$$
a rat asss? whch one is rat assss again

1 Like

Re: Surprisingly They Are Still Virgins Everywhere by aristocrazzy: 5:47pm On Nov 14, 2014
Not having premarital sex does not necessarily mean you are holding on to personal values.
'Na if you see food you go chop'.

1 Like

Re: Surprisingly They Are Still Virgins Everywhere by DoctorAshley(f): 6:02pm On Nov 14, 2014
aristocrazzy:
Not having premarital sex does not necessarily mean you are holding on to personal values.
'Na if you see food you go chop'.
[quote author=aristocrazzy post=28015418]Not having premarital sex does not necessarily mean you are holding on to personal values.
'Na if you see food you go chop'.[/quote
typical non-virgin undecided
u want us to be part of ur sins angry

2 Likes

Re: Surprisingly They Are Still Virgins Everywhere by pretydiva(f): 6:23pm On Nov 14, 2014
So true...m a living testimony cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Surprisingly They Are Still Virgins Everywhere by Syfy(f): 6:25pm On Nov 14, 2014
Ofcourse cool
Re: Surprisingly They Are Still Virgins Everywhere by eempire: 6:40pm On Nov 14, 2014
pretydiva:

For reall shocked

OMGosh, i just found my missing ribs
Can someone help me shout seven hallelujah cheesy grin
Re: Surprisingly They Are Still Virgins Everywhere by Nobody: 6:43pm On Nov 14, 2014
DoctorAshley:
typical non-virgin undecided
u want us to be part of ur sins angry
pretydiva:
Syfy:
Ofcourse cool
May the Lord keep u till I am ready for marriage smiley wink cheesy grin
Re: Surprisingly They Are Still Virgins Everywhere by Medunah: 6:44pm On Nov 14, 2014
Tell em but y d pix nah
Re: Surprisingly They Are Still Virgins Everywhere by Nobody: 7:36pm On Nov 14, 2014
OF COURSE..
Re: Surprisingly They Are Still Virgins Everywhere by marieolae(f): 8:21pm On Nov 14, 2014
So please what should we do? Because I know that I don't give a toss
Re: Surprisingly They Are Still Virgins Everywhere by adepiero: 8:26pm On Nov 14, 2014
OP! remove that picture before this thread goes viral! else you'll receive terrible bashing grin

FYI, nobody cares about virgins! undecided
Re: Surprisingly They Are Still Virgins Everywhere by Raddie(m): 9:12pm On Nov 14, 2014
Yeah I get!
#but I ain't buying this crap!

Re: Surprisingly They Are Still Virgins Everywhere by midasbliss(f): 9:47pm On Nov 14, 2014
Virginity isnt purity... plus Ritualists are everywhere o .. grin
Re: Surprisingly They Are Still Virgins Everywhere by jmoore(m): 9:53pm On Nov 14, 2014
"Association of frustrated bad belle" are showing up one by one.
Re: Surprisingly They Are Still Virgins Everywhere by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 14, 2014
I used to be a Virgin. Until Tasha give me a BJ.
Re: Surprisingly They Are Still Virgins Everywhere by abdulkayus(m): 10:15pm On Nov 14, 2014
midasbliss:
Virginity isnt purity... plus Ritualists are everywhere o .. grin

Virginity is dignity and show that they have more self control

1 Like

Re: Surprisingly They Are Still Virgins Everywhere by midasbliss(f): 10:18pm On Nov 14, 2014
abdulkayus:

Virginity is dignity and show that they have more self control

I know doh angry... I actually said Purity.. smiley
Re: Surprisingly They Are Still Virgins Everywhere by Nobody: 10:33pm On Nov 14, 2014
I smell some hating! grin grin grin
If u'r nt a virgin can u pls stop hating on d word "virginity"?? No matter what u think..its something to b proud of. If u'r stl a virgin.........The lord bless u. If u'r nt, wat x important is d life u'r living now. Nt ur past

1 Like

Re: Surprisingly They Are Still Virgins Everywhere by Nobody: 10:37pm On Nov 14, 2014
adepiero:
OP! remove that picture before this thread goes viral! else you'll receive terrible bashing grin

FYI, nobody cares about virgins! undecided
E b like say op dey find virgin to date grin grin grin

FYI, I care about virgins!! wink smiley
Re: Surprisingly They Are Still Virgins Everywhere by adepiero: 10:47pm On Nov 14, 2014
AgapeCharis:

If OP dey find virgin in this present generation, him go old! with the way baby girls are being born without hymen undecided

btw, this font belongs to mizmycoli, and the color isnt attractive. please adjust wink
Re: Surprisingly They Are Still Virgins Everywhere by adepiero: 10:47pm On Nov 14, 2014
AgapeCharis:

Re: Surprisingly They Are Still Virgins Everywhere by Nobody: 10:52pm On Nov 14, 2014
adepiero:
If OP dey find virgin in this present generation, him go old! with the way baby girls are being born without hymen undecided

btw, this font belongs to mizmycoli, and the color isnt attractive. please adjust wink
Eerhm...It doesn't belong to her cos she didn't event it tongue

Abt d colour,,,I like it tho buh u'r d second person commenting on d it nw. I think I will have to adjust.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help!!! He Is Crazy About Me / Have You Ever Stuck Banana In Your... / 10 Signs You’re Dating A Woman, Not A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.