Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,525 members, 7,837,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

[UPDATED] Atiku, Tinubu hold closed-door meetings with Obasanjo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / [UPDATED] Atiku, Tinubu hold closed-door meetings with Obasanjo (1648 Views)

Buhari Hosts Zuma To A State Banquet; Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu Joins / Tinubu - 'Hold Jonathan If Anything Happens To Me' / Mark, Tinubu Hold Closed-door Meetings With Obasanjo! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[UPDATED] Atiku, Tinubu hold closed-door meetings with Obasanjo by born2lead01: 4:55pm On Nov 14, 2014
Punch Newspaper is reporting that Atiku is holding a crucial meeting with Obj in Abeokuta, details have not yet been released.

Source: http://www.punchng.com/news/atiku-obasanjo-hold-closed-door-meeting-in-abeokuta/

UPDATE :

A former vice-president and a presidential aspirant on the platform of All Progressives Congress, Atiku Abubakar and a national leader of APC and former governor of Lagos State, Bola Tinubu, held separate meetings with the former president, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo, on Friday.

The meetings were held at Obasanjo’s Hilltop presidential residence in Abeokuta.

With each spending not less than one hour with the former president, it was obvious their visits were not unconnected with the 2015 elections.

Tinubu had paid such a visit earlier in October to Obasanjo, where he said he had come to discuss the state of the nation and his advice on the choice of presidential candidate for the party.

However, on this visit, Tinubu did not grant any press interviews as his convoy drove out of the Obasanjo’s residence around 12.30pm.

Two hours after his departure, Atiku, who had earlier paid a visit to the governor, Senator Ibikunle Amosun, arrived in a convoy, and drove into the former president’s compound.

Briskly he moved into the inner chamber of the building. After a closed -door meeting which lasted for about 45 minutes, he emerged from the chamber with his host, and went to another wing of the building where they had lunch.

He later emerged after 20 minutes and told journalists that he had come to pay respect to his former boss and also discuss the developments in the country with him.

Source: http://www.punchng.com/news/atiku-obasanjo-hold-closed-door-meeting-in-abeokuta/
Re: [UPDATED] Atiku, Tinubu hold closed-door meetings with Obasanjo by NwaNimo1(m): 4:58pm On Nov 14, 2014
Impossible. . . Unless 'Atiku' has one to assassinate OBJ?
Re: [UPDATED] Atiku, Tinubu hold closed-door meetings with Obasanjo by Fabdedon(m): 4:59pm On Nov 14, 2014
Re: [UPDATED] Atiku, Tinubu hold closed-door meetings with Obasanjo by tpia6: 5:09pm On Nov 14, 2014
Hope other states are holding their own meeting o.

boko haram is at the door.
Re: [UPDATED] Atiku, Tinubu hold closed-door meetings with Obasanjo by dunkem21(m): 5:10pm On Nov 14, 2014
grin
Re: [UPDATED] Atiku, Tinubu hold closed-door meetings with Obasanjo by Trailblazer1(m): 5:20pm On Nov 14, 2014
Public Announcement:

I will be holding an open door meeting with Obasanjo on Monday.

Thanks
Re: [UPDATED] Atiku, Tinubu hold closed-door meetings with Obasanjo by Nobody: 5:22pm On Nov 14, 2014
what is the big deal in two losers comming together to have a meeting? bunch of irrelevant old fools

2 Likes

Re: [UPDATED] Atiku, Tinubu hold closed-door meetings with Obasanjo by Trailblazer1(m): 5:23pm On Nov 14, 2014
Re: [UPDATED] Atiku, Tinubu hold closed-door meetings with Obasanjo by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 14, 2014
2 people with 2 votes sitting together to talk about Nigeria

How does that affect the price of one cup of garri?
Re: [UPDATED] Atiku, Tinubu hold closed-door meetings with Obasanjo by lanxlot(m): 5:24pm On Nov 14, 2014
born2lead01:
Punch Newspaper is reporting that Atiku is holding a crucial meeting with Obj in Abeokuta, details have not yet been released.

2015 go too Make sense.
Re: [UPDATED] Atiku, Tinubu hold closed-door meetings with Obasanjo by lanxlot(m): 5:25pm On Nov 14, 2014
born2lead01:

2015 go too Make sense. if no b oga jona do dix 1, na obj. if no b obj na buhari Or article. Atiku
Re: [UPDATED] Atiku, Tinubu hold closed-door meetings with Obasanjo by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 14, 2014
chukwudi44:
what is the big deal in two losers comming together to have a meeting? bunch of irrelevant old fools
the more you say OBJ is an irrelevant politician, the more he proves the opposite. Remember GEJ wanted to visit that same ota farm that has been playing host to top politicians 2months ago but baba told him not to worry that he should respect the office of the presidency by being the one to be visited.

5 Likes

Re: [UPDATED] Atiku, Tinubu hold closed-door meetings with Obasanjo by orlaryemy: 6:06pm On Nov 14, 2014
Pleasde who is Atiku, Who is Obasanjo. I need to know because i school in france
Re: [UPDATED] Atiku, Tinubu hold closed-door meetings with Obasanjo by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 14, 2014
eighTHREAD:
the more you say OBJ is an irrelevant politician, the more he proves the opposite. Remember GEJ wanted to visit that same ota farm that has been playing host to top politicians 2months ago but baba told him not to worry that he should respect the office of the presidency by being the one to be visited.

Dont mind that charlatan....they are very feeble-minded and forgetful

It is people like them that are helping GEJ to garner enemies from all the corners of the earth with their irreverent attitude

As much as OBJ has his foibles,GEJ would never have even dreamt of being even a cook in Aso Rock if not for the same OBJ who head hunted him out in order to give a sense of belonging to the minorities starting with him as the VP.......now accursed individuals are now seeing GEJ as a god unto himself as if we dont know where he came from

6 Likes

Re: [UPDATED] Atiku, Tinubu hold closed-door meetings with Obasanjo by thunderrider: 6:18pm On Nov 14, 2014
When will the details be released?
Re: [UPDATED] Atiku, Tinubu hold closed-door meetings with Obasanjo by mrvitalis(m): 6:23pm On Nov 14, 2014
dnt know why ....but i feel atiku may end up ruling this country come 2015
....cos even one on one GEJ no see draw
now imagine OBJ..buhari...tinubu all behind him
Re: [UPDATED] Atiku, Tinubu hold closed-door meetings with Obasanjo by onatisi(m): 6:37pm On Nov 14, 2014
They are free to meet anyone or hold any meeting they like as long as they don't disrupt the peace and unity of the nation.
Re: [UPDATED] Atiku, Tinubu hold closed-door meetings with Obasanjo by dridowu: 6:40pm On Nov 14, 2014
mrvitalis:
dnt know why ....but i feel atiku may end up ruling this country come 2015
....cos even one on one GEJ no see draw
now imagine OBJ..buhari...tinubu all behind him
Atiku rule this country ? I doubt that . I can't waste my vote on Atiku
Re: [UPDATED] Atiku, Tinubu hold closed-door meetings with Obasanjo by born2lead01: 12:21pm On Nov 15, 2014
thunderrider:
When will the details be released?

Don't think details will ever be released but I don update the thread.
Re: [UPDATED] Atiku, Tinubu hold closed-door meetings with Obasanjo by gtrust: 1:21pm On Nov 15, 2014
Pictures of Atiku and Tinubu just as Obj was about to close the door

Please, click "like" if you would like the Op to show us these pictures!!!
Re: [UPDATED] Atiku, Tinubu hold closed-door meetings with Obasanjo by jamace(m): 2:23pm On Nov 15, 2014
orlaryemy:
Pleasde who is Atiku, Who is Obasanjo. I need to know because i school in france
They both looted Nigeria from 1999 to 2007 : https://www.nairaland.com/1580013/derivation-deprivation-ii-ill-gotten-wealth

(1) (Reply)

Shocking! SEE What Police Foundinside An Uncompleted Building In anambra! / The Undoing Of Igbos In Nigerian Politics / Describe Buhari In One Word

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.