Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Can You Marry A Rich And Famous Man? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Rich And Famous Man? (1949 Views)

Why A Rich Guy Can Not Find True Love.. / My Girlfriend Wants To Pay Me Off And Marry A Richer Man / Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry A Rich And Famous Man? by Andala: 2:55am On Nov 25, 2008
can you marry him even with his status
Re: Can You Marry A Rich And Famous Man? by whatever90(f): 3:03am On Nov 25, 2008
if its kanu nwankwo sorry but i wont marry,dont want another heart surgery,hes english is so poor and he's got this igbotic accent,he's a proffessional womanizer grin but if its okocha,then im game grin grin
Re: Can You Marry A Rich And Famous Man? by Andala: 3:25am On Nov 25, 2008
whatever90:

if its kanu nwankwo sorry but i wont marry,don't want another heart surgery,hes english is so poor and he's got this igbotic accent,he's a proffessional womanizer grin but if its okocha,then I'm game grin grin

Who told you he's a professional womanizer,sir?
Re: Can You Marry A Rich And Famous Man? by chika98: 3:26am On Nov 25, 2008
I don't think I want the glamor life.
Re: Can You Marry A Rich And Famous Man? by osisi6(f): 3:32am On Nov 25, 2008
why not?
no be woman go marry them?
Re: Can You Marry A Rich And Famous Man? by Nobody: 3:33am On Nov 25, 2008
If I love him, hell yes.
But if I don't, hell no. I'd be bothered with family and friends who needs to borrow money for the rest of our life angry angry
And if I don't lend them money, they begin hating me and calling me greedy. ppl sef
Re: Can You Marry A Rich And Famous Man? by HRhotness(f): 3:39am On Nov 25, 2008
hell yes. . .

he can pay for all my indulgences and he will be too busy being popular to get in my way. . . perfect! grin
Re: Can You Marry A Rich And Famous Man? by Ben13: 11:11am On Nov 25, 2008
who no like better thing
Re: Can You Marry A Rich And Famous Man? by Ben13: 11:12am On Nov 25, 2008
who no like better thing

keep the famous***concentrate on the rich
Re: Can You Marry A Rich And Famous Man? by whatever90(f): 3:20pm On Nov 25, 2008
Andala:

Who told you he's a professional womanizer,sir?
cos i know d thousands of girls he slept with and is still sleeping with wink lipsrsealed
Re: Can You Marry A Rich And Famous Man? by izeek(m): 4:00pm On Nov 25, 2008
well i wud have married her b4 u even think to start this thread.

who no like bera tin self?
Re: Can You Marry A Rich And Famous Man? by Andala: 4:08am On Nov 26, 2008
whatever90:

because i know d thousands of girls he slept with and is still sleeping with wink lipsrsealed

What are their names,sir? grin
Re: Can You Marry A Rich And Famous Man? by arramyjay: 4:59am On Nov 26, 2008
Yea i can if i am the only wife.i mean the first and last.
Re: Can You Marry A Rich And Famous Man? by sexyLeamon(f): 6:07am On Nov 26, 2008
why not ya? if I love him for sure
Re: Can You Marry A Rich And Famous Man? by Nobody: 7:24am On Nov 26, 2008
Andala:

can you marry him even with his status

Yes you CAN but you MAY not!!
Re: Can You Marry A Rich And Famous Man? by whatever90(f): 8:50pm On Nov 26, 2008
Andala:

What are their names,sir? grin

haa,its not sthg i'd post on d net shocked atleast i have to keep it a secret grin
Re: Can You Marry A Rich And Famous Man? by MrCrackles(m): 8:53pm On Nov 26, 2008
whatever90:

if its kanu nwankwo sorry but i wont marry,don't want another heart surgery,hes english is so poor and he's got this igbotic accent,he's a proffessional womanizer grin but if its okocha,then I'm game grin grin

Is Kanu Nwankwo rich and famous?

Does Okocha have a big Yekini?! grin Danke i know u love ur Yekinis big trojan sizes!!
Re: Can You Marry A Rich And Famous Man? by whatever90(f): 8:55pm On Nov 26, 2008
MrCrackles:

Is Kanu Nwankwo rich and famous?

Does Okocha have a big Yekini?! grin Danke i know u love ur Yekinis big trojan sizes!!

like urs huh wink
Re: Can You Marry A Rich And Famous Man? by MrCrackles(m): 8:56pm On Nov 26, 2008
whatever90:

like urs huh wink

You know

It is the Lord's doing!! cheesy
Re: Can You Marry A Rich And Famous Man? by bacterium(m): 8:58pm On Nov 26, 2008
YES I can marry him. If he is nice man grin
Re: Can You Marry A Rich And Famous Man? by whatever90(f): 8:59pm On Nov 26, 2008
MrCrackles:

You know

It is the Lord's doing!! cheesy

it is marvelous in our eyes grin

no be to get big koko be d thing,na make u sabi use am wella,anyways tope2000 don confess say u be prof,so i trust u grin wink
Re: Can You Marry A Rich And Famous Man? by just1n(m): 9:20pm On Nov 26, 2008
See question sha!
Re: Can You Marry A Rich And Famous Man? by Andala: 3:42am On Nov 27, 2008
whatever90:

haa,its not sthg i'd post on d net shocked atleast i have to keep it a secret grin

Please share the news,I bet kanu would have loved to do it himself grin,or are you Tumfulu? grin
Re: Can You Marry A Rich And Famous Man? by chika98: 3:42am On Nov 27, 2008
Tumfulu don suffer for una hand sha
Re: Can You Marry A Rich And Famous Man? by whatever90(f): 3:43am On Nov 27, 2008
Andala:

Please share the news,I bet kanu would have loved to do it himself grin,or are you Tumfulu? grin

im not tumfulu grin grin God forbid bad thing,of all pple,tumfulu?mba biko
anyways kanus concubines i cant name here,dis is a public forum

maybe smone else dat knows will tell u grin grin grin
Re: Can You Marry A Rich And Famous Man? by Andala: 3:56am On Nov 27, 2008
whatever90:

I'm not tumfulu grin grin God forbid bad thing,of all people,tumfulu?mba biko
anyways kanus concubines i can't name here,this is a public forum

maybe smone else that knows will tell u grin grin grin

Tumfulu is at it again grin,the world is a small place, if you don't tell me kanu would tell me himself and that will result to a very serious problem grin,so make your choice now or forever hold your peace grin grin
Re: Can You Marry A Rich And Famous Man? by tpia: 4:56am On Nov 27, 2008
Re: Can You Marry A Rich And Famous Man? by whatever90(f): 6:03pm On Nov 27, 2008
Andala:

Tumfulu is at it again grin,the world is a small place, if you don't tell me kanu would tell me himself and that will result to a very serious problem grin,so make your choice now or forever hold your peace grin grin

hahahahhaha so u think im tumfulu,sorry but im not,and i reject that name in jesus name

ehn since kanu can tell u,then let him tell u,me im not saying anything,unless d same kanu will kill me grin

so i hold my peace cool
Re: Can You Marry A Rich And Famous Man? by tkb417(m): 6:23pm On Nov 27, 2008
if its kanu nwankwo sorry but i wont marry,don't want another heart surgery,hes english is so poor and he's got this igbotic accent,he's a proffessional womanizer but if its okocha,then I'm game

u get appollo for eyes abi na u no wan read the thing well.
He/she said will u marry a rich and famous man, u come dey drop people names for here. na only dem famous?
Re: Can You Marry A Rich And Famous Man? by Moyola(f): 6:26pm On Nov 27, 2008
whai nut?!!! cheesy
Re: Can You Marry A Rich And Famous Man? by Andala: 4:14am On Nov 28, 2008
whatever90:

hahahahhaha so u think I'm tumfulu,sorry but I'm not,and i reject that name in jesus name

ehn since kanu can tell u,then let him tell u,me I'm not saying anything,unless d same kanu will kill me grin

so i hold my peace cool

That's what's up grin,guilty conscience grin,but don't worry I strongly believe the Tumfulu in you will soon go away for you to see clearly to share the news with me grin
Re: Can You Marry A Rich And Famous Man? by whatever90(f): 6:25pm On Nov 28, 2008
Andala:

That's what's up grin,guilty conscience grin,but don't worry I strongly believe the Tumfulu in you will soon go away for you to see clearly to share the news with me grin

hahahahhaahha u r one funny chic grin grin grin ,keep believing im tumfulu,alot of pple on dis forum knows im not tumfulu wink as for d news im not sharing ooooo,acho'mu ka kanu we're nma gbu fu mu isi grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Hausa Girls Marry Too Early? / I Like Him But He Is Too Black: Women Your Opinion Is Needed / Office Romance: Love It Or Leave It!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.