Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Dis Is More Like A Bitter Pill To Swallow - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dis Is More Like A Bitter Pill To Swallow (1951 Views)

When Your sweet Romantic affair suddenly turns bitter. / The Bitter Truth For Guys Trying To Maintain Distant Relationships / Men ! Men !! Men !!! What Exactly Do Men Want ? ( A Complain Of A Bitter Lady ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dis Is More Like A Bitter Pill To Swallow by lonelypal(m): 10:41am On Aug 09, 2010
Hi Guys, sad
This is strictly for the mature minds here, I want to know ur take on this, I met this gurl, 2 yrs ago and for
one reason or the other we didnt kick it off until 6months ago, just last nite we got talkin about sme stuffs and right now am beginning to regret
having that conversation with her, She opened up a can of worms to me about her past although she told me right frm time that she 's had a crazy past, She said she 's had three relationships in two yrs before i met her and if she was to count
the number of times she's slept with this guys alltogether, its almost 100times and am like wdf!!! Now am so confused bout our relationship cos my heart is almost torn
apart each time i recollect all she's said, I quite respect the fact that she was honest enough to tell me the truth but The problm now is that I luv this gurl and she claimed to love me too! I stopped pickin her calls n replyin to her msgs ever since i discovered this
This is more like a bitter pill to swallow but i dnt think there will b need to swallow it since the relationship is still at its early stage. Gs I want to knw ur take on this, will I be justified if i call it
quit cos I feel its the only way i could get over these. I feel bad taking this decision cos I know she 's been in love with me right frm my service days even before I asked her out, She 's been sending ma friends to beg me to forgive her nd am sure my friends will wanna know whats up cos they know she's for keeps but what do i tell dem now? I dnt know what to do.Just dis morning on gettin to ma desk, my fone beeped n her text reads [center]'Ur silence is rily killing me, I dnt want us 2 have a space cos we r not leaving together yet, I just want u 2 4give me even if ur no longer interested in me. Once again am sori 4 d pains ur goin thru. Had a sleepless nite cos i was crying . I know I have been a bad gurl bt GOD knws i av been righting my wrongs. PLs dnt leave me, Luv u' [/center]
Guys have not really been able to concentrate on ma work since i got to d office, Dis is such an awful start for a working week for me,
I really have great plans for this gurl cos I really wanna settle down but now am beginning to have a rethink on that She is 22 in her final yr in sch nd am 26 working in a law firm. sad undecided
Re: Dis Is More Like A Bitter Pill To Swallow by ThoniaSlim(f): 10:49am On Aug 09, 2010
What exactly did she do? Cheat on you with these guys?

Geeez! She's human definitely she'll have a past. If you can't accept this n move ahead then leave her alone!

I'm not trying to justify her actions.
She told you from day one she had a crazy. If she can be sincere with you to tell you the number of guys she's been with and you hold it against her? Maybe your better off with someone who'll lie to you just so your male ego can be stroked!

Moreover are you a virgin?
Re: Dis Is More Like A Bitter Pill To Swallow by MrLoverMAn(m): 10:49am On Aug 09, 2010
I think you should respect her for been open and honest with you.
And you should do the same to her too, be open and honest about how you feel about her past.

It looks like you cant handle her past and the number of guys she has slept with.
I dont think its any thing to fell bad about.

Some guys wouldn't mind dating a girl like that, but it looks like you have an issue with it.

If you honestly believe within yourself that you wouldn't be able to handle it, best you let her know and move on.

Harsh words you may say, but its will save heart ache and pain in the long run.
May be you guys should just remain friends, that if you can still stay friends
Re: Dis Is More Like A Bitter Pill To Swallow by 1105(f): 10:58am On Aug 09, 2010
So the cause of this issue now is
cos she has slept with 3guyz over 100times in 2years

surely she is not meant 2 be wif u,
cos u sound im-matured to handle her,
go back 2 her and reconcile wit her cos i see nothing wrong in what she did~
Re: Dis Is More Like A Bitter Pill To Swallow by slex(m): 11:24am On Aug 09, 2010
shocked shocked what is wrong with you? she told you about her past and you are crying. Apologize fast how many girls have u slept with?You are not ready for a GF. angry angry
Re: Dis Is More Like A Bitter Pill To Swallow by lonelypal(m): 11:49am On Aug 09, 2010
@ Mr Lover man
Thanx for ur post, u seem to understand where am coming frm. Am already contemplating the idea of remaining just friends eventhough i know thats really gonna be difficult.

@ThoniaSlim
I get ur point about her being frank with me but u got to understand that this goes way beyond sayin sorry i did it in the past and its never gonna happen again, ' I wouldnt want u to bring in gender sentiments here. The issue is that am beginning to doubt my trust n luv for her cos i feel this is gonna hunt me all the way thru this relationship. By the way am not a saint either but i never expected such a 'dirty' past so to say.

Just like i said its more like a bitter pill to swallow for me. thnx all d same
Re: Dis Is More Like A Bitter Pill To Swallow by MrLoverMAn(m): 11:54am On Aug 09, 2010
@ lonelypal

You are very welcome.
Re: Dis Is More Like A Bitter Pill To Swallow by Odunnu: 11:59am On Aug 09, 2010
But seriously,what exactly is ur problem?the numbr of guys she's slept with or the estimated number of times?
Re: Dis Is More Like A Bitter Pill To Swallow by lonelypal(m): 12:31pm On Aug 09, 2010
Odunnu:

But seriously,what exactly is your problem?the numbr of guys she's slept with or the estimated number of times?

From all indications, d number of times she did it would simply tell u the number of guys may be more than three guys she claimed, thats my crux, satisfied? angry
Re: Dis Is More Like A Bitter Pill To Swallow by norrisman: 12:39pm On Aug 09, 2010
I am sorry to say but OP is a just a Arrow!

The girl slept a 100 times with 3 guys she was going out with over a 2 year period. That is an average of 33 times with each guy over a 9 month period. Kini big deal?

Get a life mate. U r lucky she didnt sleep with a 100 guys,
Re: Dis Is More Like A Bitter Pill To Swallow by Nobody: 12:41pm On Aug 09, 2010
you did not expect your gal to have that level of experience so you are hurt.you had already painted her in your mind so she told you too much i"ve always been wary of this telling all before starting a r/ship but she did tell you the truth thats got to count for something.I am not sure though if your r/ship with her can survive this no matter how much she loves you or you love her am afraid you will keep on judging her.why dont you explain your feelings to her and ask for a break to reconcile yourself to what she has told you maybe you will be able to handle it then.if you cant just let her know in a kind way i am sure she will survive but dnt talk yourself into staying there if you cant handle this pips react to issues in different ways.I have seen a marriage go under cos the woman told her husband everything in her past.as i said some of you guys cant handle such truth its just good you knw what you can handle.
Re: Dis Is More Like A Bitter Pill To Swallow by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 09, 2010
lonelypal:

From all indications, d number of times she did it would simply tell u the number of guys may be more than three guys she claimed, thats my crux, satisfied? angry

Are you thinking at all?

Let's assume she dated a guy for 1yr. That's 365 days. If she had sex in just 100 of those days, why is that a bad thing    undecided

I'm using one guy in one year because I'm assuming she didn't cheat while in any of the 3 r/ships. Which means for more than half of the times she was dating either of them, they were not having sex!

What exactly is your problem?  undecided
Re: Dis Is More Like A Bitter Pill To Swallow by Pweety4me(f): 12:48pm On Aug 09, 2010
norrisman:

I am sorry to say but OP is a just a Arrow!

The girl slept a 100 times with 3 guys she was going out with over a 2 year period. That is an average of 33 times with each guy over a 9 month period. Kini big deal?

Get a life mate. U r lucky she didnt sleep with a 100 guys,
cheesy grin tongue

lonelypal:

You're bloody insecure!
So u don't even trust her?nawa o nail d poor gurl 4 telling u the truth. . .the amount of times she slept with the guys i think was really not necessary 4 her 2 tell yu. . .it's none of your business! undecided

Y is she even counting. . .issues.

Look if u can't handle it get outta there. . .but she will hurt no doubt about dat wat a pity. sad
Re: Dis Is More Like A Bitter Pill To Swallow by Okijajuju1(m): 12:56pm On Aug 09, 2010
Lets do the maths;

3 guys : 100 sex bouts

100 / 3 = 33.3

which appoximately means she slept with each guy for about a month each.

which means she still has about 1 year and 2 months (I dash her one month of miscellenous, unaccounted, jara sex) of no sex somewhere in the 1 year six months you werent dating.

So Kini big deal?!!

@ OP

You be jew man. Absolute mess up!!

Like somebody said, you neva mature reach to handle that level of babe. You still dey opkeke grade. Wasting our time with your rubbish.
Re: Dis Is More Like A Bitter Pill To Swallow by snthesis(m): 1:04pm On Aug 09, 2010
Okija_juju:

Lets do the maths;

3 guys : 100 sex bouts

100 / 3 = 33.3

which appoximately means she slept with each guy for about a month each.

which means she still has about 1 year and 2 months of no sex somewhere in the 1 year six moths you werent dating.

ur assumptions ar wrong/incomplete - lets add anoda basis- each bout cud hav a minimum of two sex rounds, which implies further dividing the number of days by 2 which gives us 17 days of sex wit each guy over a two year span - which aint bad yeah right

but why is she counting shocked - ar u sure she is ok?- mentally stable?
Re: Dis Is More Like A Bitter Pill To Swallow by Moralistli(m): 1:18pm On Aug 09, 2010
@ Lonelypal; Kindly suit urself and don't dare ask any girl about her past in ur subsequent rl/ship or else u 'll continue to address a similar issue.

Meanwhile, @ 22, she's already slept wit three different guys over hundred times within a period of two years, No doubt, one third of Nigerian girls fall into dis category. Naughty escapade!
Re: Dis Is More Like A Bitter Pill To Swallow by Okijajuju1(m): 1:26pm On Aug 09, 2010
snthesis:

your assumptions ar wrong/incomplete - lets add anoda basis- each bout cud hav a minimum of two sex rounds, which implies further dividing the number of days by 2 which gives us 17 days of sex wit each guy over a two year span - which aint bad yeah right

but why is she counting shocked - ar u sure she is ok?- mentally stable?

More like incomplete

I should have stated that I was calculating based on one round a day.

My point is the dude is tryin to make the innocent girl look like an ashewo which she isnt.

If the ratio of men:years were reversed to 100:3 instead of 3:100 then we have a crisis on our hands.
Re: Dis Is More Like A Bitter Pill To Swallow by Odunnu: 1:59pm On Aug 09, 2010
So,when a guy asks a gurl abt her past she's xpctd 2tel d numbr of times she had sex? (i dnt believe any final year undrgraduate kan be ths stoopid)
Maybe she'l learn a lesson afta ths time out!
Re: Dis Is More Like A Bitter Pill To Swallow by snthesis(m): 2:02pm On Aug 09, 2010
^^^hw many guys hav u slept with and d number of times grin grin
Re: Dis Is More Like A Bitter Pill To Swallow by 1105(f): 2:06pm On Aug 09, 2010
^^
None, i trust her~
wink@odunnu (No intension 2 start a fight)
Re: Dis Is More Like A Bitter Pill To Swallow by kindway: 2:07pm On Aug 09, 2010
@Poster,
I married a 'supposed virgin' and she gave me hell, I mean hell despite the fact that She was just claiming to be a V.

Is her character good. If yes, forgive her as Christ forgave the church. thank God that she told u the truth. Also,  how has she been behaving since u guys met. Is she promosicus, or lie or double date. Believe me if she has made up her mind to change for better and she is of good character (submisssive and obedient). Please and please forgive her of her past, Move on with her, don't bring it up again.
Re: Dis Is More Like A Bitter Pill To Swallow by derolly(m): 3:45pm On Aug 09, 2010
this is ridiculous,  grin chei
see where amount millions of dozen of sex dey give man heart attack grin grin grin
i bet this guy cant help but to anticipate hw the banging scene wld be like( una come make am worse by doubling the rounds) grin

@poster mahn grow up!
u re not even happy she has experience for the job abi u expect her to remain an applicant grin
the kind of mind u have u could easily develop high B.P even if u get married to a virgin coz u'll be everly suspicious of your spouse.
Re: Dis Is More Like A Bitter Pill To Swallow by Spyker: 3:54pm On Aug 09, 2010
Guys, a girl being a virgin does not translate to mean she will make a good wife.
IMHO, keep this girl and forget if she has dated a man before except you are among those guys who want to marry a virgin at all cost. This girl is truthful, a quality many guys and ladies lack. If she said she was sorry (not that she cheated on you) but that she met a good guy who deserves better and that has put has in pains.
Your reaction is immature i must say, if you love her, you better keep her before you loose her. Men who marry prostitutes and ex-criminals, are they insane. No. many of them have better marriages and are happier than those who claimed to be good girls but ended up being sheep in wolves clothing. A word is enough for the wise. use your tongue to count your teeth.
Re: Dis Is More Like A Bitter Pill To Swallow by Omolola1(f): 4:10pm On Aug 09, 2010
@poster,its not as if she cheated on u,they were her bf's wen she slept wit them, BESIDES, she is good in bed.ENJOY! lol
Re: Dis Is More Like A Bitter Pill To Swallow by lonelypal(m): 4:48pm On Aug 09, 2010
@all smiley
I have given it a deep thought n have made up my mind to let go off her past n focus on the special thing we share for eachother now which is TRUE LOVE, though a difficult decision to make but the wisest so far cos i jst realised ow selfish n ow i allowed my ego to overshadow my thinking faculty. I feel it doesnt make sense to fault her for something she's alrdy shown enuf remorse n has turned a new leaf besides she never cheated on me in the first place, I b GOD? grin

I must say i appreciate the input of all of y'all especially posters like [i]andromida, Spiker, kindway, thoniaslim, Mr loverman, [/i]thnx GUYS wink
Re: Dis Is More Like A Bitter Pill To Swallow by Pinkie9ja: 4:51pm On Aug 09, 2010
Dude you need to find a better excuse for leaving her,clearly she's done nothing wrong. What about you? have you not been with other people? If you are no longer interested lemme have her number. You wont know what you have until its gone.
Re: Dis Is More Like A Bitter Pill To Swallow by deniyor: 5:08pm On Aug 09, 2010
@Poster
If you are freaking out about her sexual past, you are very immature considering she thinks she is bad, I think she is conservative. 100 times with 3 guys in 2 yrs. Common.

Since it is the numbers that is freaking you out, lets digest it just a lil. It is best you do not mentally imagine any sexual act while we are doing this.

Sex twice a week. 52 weeks a yr. Don't worry about with who and how many rounds per sex day. That alone gives u 2 x 52 x 2 yrs = 208 times of sex. See 100+ isn't so much. If you are not sexually active yet, you will discover that it isnt about the numbers and even that isnt lots.

Me thinks you are very lucky to find a girl like that. One that is very open and honest with you. And feels she has a lot to make up to you. That kind of girl will worship you and look up to you for the rest of her life. If you let her. Dummmy!
Re: Dis Is More Like A Bitter Pill To Swallow by olugirl(f): 11:21am On Aug 10, 2010
Thats y girls will keep lying to these insecure and immature 9ja men, who want to sleep with the whole world but still want to marry a virgin.

Ur head dey turn if u want to break up with her cos she told u the truth, in fact its better u do and let her find a man who is man enough, cos she will never be able to tell you the truth ever again even if you guys keep dating.

Yeye! 100+ times, she even tried that she was counting, how many girls have lost count? instead of focussing on her more important characters, u r using sex to judge the poor girl!
Re: Dis Is More Like A Bitter Pill To Swallow by double08(m): 1:42pm On Aug 10, 2010
Guy truth can be bitter but she respects you thats why she told you,she is not cheating on you self,
Re: Dis Is More Like A Bitter Pill To Swallow by kunmibola(m): 8:01pm On Aug 10, 2010
@poster,
A bitter pill indeed, but there is a yoruba adage that says, " abeni lori ti ko fe kiwon mu ida koja lori owun". Atleast, you have got your own past too.
Why don't you just do as if it never happened. pleaseee.
Re: Dis Is More Like A Bitter Pill To Swallow by Lenny9000(m): 3:06am On Aug 11, 2010
@lonelypal
this is the funniest thead I have ever read here cos I was trying to figure out why you wanna call it quits and why she is asking you for forgiveness. I mean what are you forgiving her for? For being honest? You said you are 26, but you are acting like 15yr old kid. Pls grow up! If you want a virgin, then pls go for one, otherwise accept your girlfriend for being truthful to you, and it's that honesty that will keep a relationship true, Dont loose a good girl because of some stupidity that doesnt make sense cos you will live to regret it, If you wanna chat/talk send ur email and I will mail for ur number and call you, By the time we are done you will rush back to her arms I guarantee you that
Re: Dis Is More Like A Bitter Pill To Swallow by osesi(m): 4:04pm On Aug 11, 2010
@lonelypal

Methinks u're lucky to find someone who "LOVES" U in every sense of the word love. Guy wats ur own past like? If u're bold enough spit urs out. Be wise and gather ur wits. Your reaction may end up hurting her and holding back a lot. angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Introducing Your Girlfriend/boyfriend To Your Pastor / What Is A Good Girlfriend? / Have You Ever Been Fascinated/borderline-intimidated By An Opposite Sex??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.