Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

Guyz,how Do U Feel About Ur Girls Farting - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guyz,how Do U Feel About Ur Girls Farting (3247 Views)

Guyz,:how many of you used this cell phone to sex a lady easily? / Guyz! how Did U Feel When U First Wore A Condom And Saw Dat Ur joystick Sized It / OPINIONS: Guyz How Do U React When Your Girlfriend Tells U This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guyz,how Do U Feel About Ur Girls Farting by kendrick93(m): 5:29pm On Nov 14, 2014
Totally crazy question but I want to
know. I got guy friends who say that
they like it when a girl is comfortable
enough to fart in front of them but
I've also heard of some guyz too
who've never heard or want to ever
hear their partner fart which I think is a
lil extreme if she can squeeze out
your babies you should be able to
smell her farts! lol.
What if she farts in public,what will be ur reaction?
Re: Guyz,how Do U Feel About Ur Girls Farting by alienware(m): 5:32pm On Nov 14, 2014
My girlfriends farts are loud and destructive. I call them "Nuclear bomb".

1 Like

Re: Guyz,how Do U Feel About Ur Girls Farting by Adeoba10(m): 5:34pm On Nov 14, 2014
alienware:
Re: Guyz,how Do U Feel About Ur Girls Farting by solid3(m): 5:36pm On Nov 14, 2014
if the fart us coming from a sexy chick who has d right curves, then it's OK. It can also make a guy Hot n tempted to try d back door.

It's also sexy during sex if she farts a smelless one.
Re: Guyz,how Do U Feel About Ur Girls Farting by Skillfullulu(m): 5:40pm On Nov 14, 2014
Yeah, she can but she gotta b cool with it and make me laugh it off. Not when we,re eating sha.
Re: Guyz,how Do U Feel About Ur Girls Farting by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 14, 2014
they're are humans so they must fart, if my gf farts in my present, we will just laugh over it, no big deal there.
Re: Guyz,how Do U Feel About Ur Girls Farting by aristocrazzy: 5:42pm On Nov 14, 2014
Farting is normal but some own dey 'Silent and deadly'.
As Benjamin Franklin once
wrote, “Were it not for the odiously offensive smell
accompanying such escapes, polite people would
probably be under no more restraint in discharging
such wind in company than they are in spitting or
blowing their noses.”
Re: Guyz,how Do U Feel About Ur Girls Farting by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 14, 2014
lols grin ok! I know I'm not a guy, but my curiosity got the better of me! ^^

now why in the world would a lady fart in public, not to talk of farting in front of your boyfriend!! undecided a lady with class wouldn't do that!!! its just not right okay!

1 Like

Re: Guyz,how Do U Feel About Ur Girls Farting by kendrick93(m): 5:47pm On Nov 14, 2014
Wonderlands:
they're are humans so they must fart, if my gf farts in my present, we will just laugh over it, no big deal there.
if it is in public tho,how will u react
Re: Guyz,how Do U Feel About Ur Girls Farting by dainformant(m): 5:49pm On Nov 14, 2014
Re: Guyz,how Do U Feel About Ur Girls Farting by kendrick93(m): 5:49pm On Nov 14, 2014
EroticAngelina:

now why in the world would a lady fart in public, not to talk of farting in front of your boyfriend!! undecided a lady with class wouldn't do that!!! its just not right okay!
it natural tho.. maybe she couldn't hold it anymore
Re: Guyz,how Do U Feel About Ur Girls Farting by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 14, 2014
kendrick93:
it natural tho.. maybe she couldn't hold it anymore
how is that possible? if so, then she should learn how to site the signs of an incoming fart and hold it early before it becomes unable to hold in!!! these are etiquettes every lady must learn..coz trust me, if u fart in front of ur bf, there will be an awkwardness between u two forever, no matter how u guys try to laugh it off! and when she's going out with him, she shouldn't eat foods that'll make her wanna fart.
Re: Guyz,how Do U Feel About Ur Girls Farting by kendrick93(m): 6:00pm On Nov 14, 2014
EroticAngelina:
how is that possible? if so, then she should learn how to site the signs of an incoming fart and hold it early before it becomes unable to hold in!!! these are etiquettes every lady must learn..coz trust me, if u fart in front of ur bf, there will be an awkwardness between u two forever, no matter how u guys try to laugh it off! and when she's going out with him, she shouldn't eat foods that'll make her wanna fart.
yeah u ryt.. no guy really lyks his gf farting but for me its ok as long as its not frequent.i guess i could live with dat
Re: Guyz,how Do U Feel About Ur Girls Farting by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 14, 2014
see topic
Re: Guyz,how Do U Feel About Ur Girls Farting by Nobody: 6:05pm On Nov 14, 2014
kendrick93:
yeah u ryt.. no guy really lyks his gf farting but for me its ok as long as its not frequent.i guess i could live with dat
yeah well, different strokes for different folks wink cheesy

but whenever u see her coming, the image of her farting just comes to ur mind shocked grin hahaha tongue
Re: Guyz,how Do U Feel About Ur Girls Farting by kendrick93(m): 6:09pm On Nov 14, 2014
EroticAngelina:
yeah well, different strokes for different folks wink cheesy

but whenever u see her coming, the image of her farting just comes to ur mind shocked grin hahaha tongue
lol..yes. i tink it kinda takes away dat allure,or i say perfection u had of her before.
Re: Guyz,how Do U Feel About Ur Girls Farting by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 14, 2014
kendrick93:
lol..yes. i tink it kinda takes away dat allure,or i say perfection u had of her before.
seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! told ya.
Re: Guyz,how Do U Feel About Ur Girls Farting by chibwike(m): 6:14pm On Nov 14, 2014
EroticAngelina:
seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! told ya.
U did not vote today
Re: Guyz,how Do U Feel About Ur Girls Farting by Nobody: 6:25pm On Nov 14, 2014
Its not polite cus it is a personal dirt.......farting in front of ur bf is very very awkward.
Re: Guyz,how Do U Feel About Ur Girls Farting by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 14, 2014
kendrick93:
if it is in public tho,how will u react

i will laugh over it, do you expect one to get angry before or feel embarrassed? your beautiful queen farts in public give her a warm hug and make her feel good.
Re: Guyz,how Do U Feel About Ur Girls Farting by Nobody: 6:36pm On Nov 14, 2014
chibwike:
U did not vote today
sorry, I forgot. don't worry, I will vote next round smiley
Re: Guyz,how Do U Feel About Ur Girls Farting by chibwike(m): 6:38pm On Nov 14, 2014
EroticAngelina:
sorry, I forgot. don't worry, I will vote next round smiley
Am counting on ur votes..please....thanks alot
Re: Guyz,how Do U Feel About Ur Girls Farting by Crocz(m): 6:42pm On Nov 14, 2014
You call that being comfortable? *giggles*...there are some things that are just "unlady-like" and farting loud is just one of them...so when you now take it to another level and begin to fart in public, trust me you'll lose people's respect far faster than you gained it

It's just not right...ofcourse you can fart silently grin, depending on the combination of food you'd taken grin...well, I guess that's my own perception of it
Re: Guyz,how Do U Feel About Ur Girls Farting by walemoney007(m): 7:42pm On Nov 14, 2014
J
Re: Guyz,how Do U Feel About Ur Girls Farting by Booty4me: 8:13pm On Nov 14, 2014
If your girlfriend farts in your presence that means she doesn't hide anything from
Re: Guyz,how Do U Feel About Ur Girls Farting by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 14, 2014
girls own dey smell buh women own Na dieee
Re: Guyz,how Do U Feel About Ur Girls Farting by sikira247(f): 9:30pm On Nov 14, 2014
EroticAngelina:

i totally disagree with you ma. There is nothing wrong in it. There is a saying in my tribe which says, and i quote, if a girl/woman has been with a guy/man for atleast 6months and she did not for once fart in the guys presence, it is assume that that woman still has alot she hides from the man.
Finally.. When my guy fart in my presence he always hold me not to run from that environment. Vicevisa. But to fart in public, you are WRONG

(1) (Reply)

May God Help Any Man Who Decides To Settle With A Nigerian Girl / Is It Right To Start Dating At Age 23 / Guys, How Will You Feel If Your New Girl Never Makes A Financial Demand On You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.