Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Need Your Advice - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Need Your Advice (2334 Views)

Dear Family, Your Advice Is Urgently Needed / I Need Your Advice As Regards My Family Issue. / Your Advice! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Need Your Advice by ogawisdom(m): 4:53pm On Nov 15, 2014
RotrEmmanuel:
.. well said brother! I'm not really lazy as you think and mind you it's not even upto a month that I Passed out of NYSC, if I was a lazy fellow, I wouldn't have come up with a thread to seek for the way forward .
No man is an island of knowledge.
if u have any link to someone that would give out Taxi, keke on HP feel free to assist me ASAP

Bro take responsibility for ur life n stop blaming ppl and situation. At one month post nysc u r still fresh but u need d right mindset if u ll move forward. One major positive frm ur background is dt they trained u up to hnd tnk God for dt n start husslin for urself. Also learn to pray n God ll bless ur hussle. Some ppl lost both parents B4 they turned 4yrs n yet they made it in life.
Re: Need Your Advice by RotrEmmanuel: 4:59pm On Nov 15, 2014
mutter:
You may not be happy with what your father is doing but quite honestly it is not for you to interfere or to even let it affect you.
You must have respect for yourf ather and respect what he does, even if you don`t like it.
Since you are actually old enough to leave home, your father does not have to put you into consideration when he wants to bring a woman into the house. More so this woman was his wife and is the mother of your siblings.
You want to improve your life:
Show your father respect and accept his decision. We are a polygamous society and it is allowed.
Show the woman respect and be nice to her, it will also improve your relationship with your father.
Don`t worry about your mother, she can handle it at this age and she should not get her children involved. Any mother that loves her children will not get them involved. You cannot even begin to understand what is going, she does.
You want to go out and fend for yourself. You just do not understand how the world is. When you have nothing and are in need even friends turn their back. You will recieve insults and humilation.
Is it not better you stay go and meet your brother. Even his mother might be able to help you.
Humble yourself and be a good son. Help at home in whatever way is appropriate for a man at your age. Show respect and humility to your father and the woman and your mum.
Console your mum that is all she deserves from you.
The journey in life can be a though one. You have to pay a price. It is better you take shit at home than outside from strangers.
Besides how do you expect your brother to help you if you don`t respect his mum?
The hard truth isthat you canĀ“t have ever loved him if you cannot respect his mum or accomodate her presence. Look at it this way. Your brother had a hard time growing up without his mum. Do you thing he did not have many things to cry about? Do you think he never felt that your mum did not show him the love she showed you? Now you want to prevent his mumn from entering the house.
I do hope you can take this advice and if you do please come back to give the testimony of how yoru life changed for the better!
I and my other brother have never had issues since childhood, we live happily and many do not know we are from different mumcy! I and his mom are not enemies and sometimes we do visit her together just to care!

but why can't women just stay in one place? my father didn't marry her, she only had children here out of wedlock! The man that married her in a church is still alive and healthy, she have three male children for this young man! why can't she secure her marriage if she is a good woman? Why does she want my dad now after she left him 20years ago? What would she say to her husband that is still alive? her three male children in her matrimonial home, what would happen to them?
my dear, I have actually advised my mom to stay out of the matter, all I need now is to vacate this house soonest to go hustle so i can take care of her.
Re: Need Your Advice by RotrEmmanuel: 5:15pm On Nov 15, 2014
ogawisdom:

Bro take responsibility for ur life n stop blaming ppl and situation. At one month post nysc u r still fresh but u need d right mindset if u ll move forward. One major positive frm ur background is dt they trained u up to hnd tnk God for dt n start husslin for urself. Also learn to pray n God ll bless ur hussle. Some ppl lost both parents B4 they turned 4yrs n yet they made it in life.
Now I have a reason to smile!
No condition is permanent smiley
ogawisdom:

Now I have a reason to smile!
No condition is permanent
Re: Need Your Advice by RotrEmmanuel: 5:18pm On Nov 15, 2014
ogawisdom:

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Will You Call This, Indecisiveness Or Unwillingness? / Thoughts On Thread: She Married An Old Fashioned Man, Kindly Advise Her / Nigerian Ladies Should Learn From This Lady, Such A Good Wife.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.