Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,829 members, 7,817,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Funniest Pick-up Lines You Ever Heard Or Said - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Funniest Pick-up Lines You Ever Heard Or Said (3144 Views)

Top Ten Funniest Nigerian Chat-up Lines / Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days / Best or Worst Pick Up Lines You Have Ever Heard? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funniest Pick-up Lines You Ever Heard Or Said by ilotriouzAY(m): 10:08pm On Nov 14, 2014
Ladies and gents,I knw u wud av heard a lot of funny pick-up lines..oya come in nd share it
Re: Funniest Pick-up Lines You Ever Heard Or Said by Princecalm(m): 10:37pm On Nov 14, 2014
grin
Re: Funniest Pick-up Lines You Ever Heard Or Said by debosola(f): 2:19am On Nov 15, 2014
*A guy once told me to look out of my window to the sky that I'd see a collection of stars. He said the brightest star was me.

In his exact words "baby look outside your window, u will see stars in the sky, one is brighter than the other. The brightest is U, u are my chosen one"

I was like "what's this one saying" he was completely off point.

*Another said mosquitoes were biting him where he stood.he said he couldn't move because that was where he could get network signals.

Some guys ehn!
Re: Funniest Pick-up Lines You Ever Heard Or Said by Nobody: 2:42am On Nov 15, 2014
ok a lot!, here are some i could remember, lol! some boys are funny.

1. Are you a camera, because everytime i look at you i smile

2. I seem to have lost my phone number, can i have yours? grin

3. you look cold, do you want to use me as a blanket?

4. You're so beautiful that you made me forget my pick up line grin grin

5. Can i buy you lunch or do you want the money? hahaha

2 Likes

Re: Funniest Pick-up Lines You Ever Heard Or Said by Karleb(m): 3:42am On Nov 15, 2014
What about, if I had the opportunity of re-arranging letters, I'd put U and I together? undecided
Re: Funniest Pick-up Lines You Ever Heard Or Said by Beennkumar(m): 7:31am On Nov 15, 2014
Are you an alien? Because you just abducted my heart.
Re: Funniest Pick-up Lines You Ever Heard Or Said by chimerase2: 7:35am On Nov 15, 2014
'U just mumu I swear' embarassed
Re: Funniest Pick-up Lines You Ever Heard Or Said by tammyboy1(m): 8:06am On Nov 15, 2014
Baby you are the.bomb,is ur fada boko haram? Chai who stil does pick up lines again.....shiiiit
Re: Funniest Pick-up Lines You Ever Heard Or Said by FLAWLES(f): 8:34am On Nov 15, 2014
guess this is dah REMIX? sad
Re: Funniest Pick-up Lines You Ever Heard Or Said by FLAWLES(f): 8:37am On Nov 15, 2014
mayapop:

.God punish guy mk ask me this qustn.,,,,,,, him pocket go dry lyk harmmatan dah day

1 Like

Re: Funniest Pick-up Lines You Ever Heard Or Said by Nobody: 9:03am On Nov 15, 2014
FLAWLES:
.God punish guy mk ask me this qustn.,,,,,,, him pocket go dry lyk harmmatan dah day
lol!
Re: Funniest Pick-up Lines You Ever Heard Or Said by cooljoe(m): 9:25am On Nov 15, 2014
FLAWLES:
lolz girlie aw much u wan chop or collect. Men/boys dey wey 1milla na natin to 'em. Bt den of cause such dudes don't do pick up lines

1 Like

Re: Funniest Pick-up Lines You Ever Heard Or Said by Nobody: 9:37am On Nov 15, 2014
Are u gillete? Cause u are the best a man can get.
Re: Funniest Pick-up Lines You Ever Heard Or Said by ilotriouzAY(m): 9:45am On Nov 15, 2014
debosola:
*A guy once told me to look out of my window to the sky that I'd see a collection of stars. He said the brightest star was me.

In his exact words "baby look outside your window, u will see stars in the sky, one is brighter than the other. The brightest is U, u are my chosen one"

*Another said mosquitoes were biting him where he stood.he said he couldn't move because that was where he could get network signals.

Some guys ehn!

Hahahahahahhaaaa
Guys sha
Re: Funniest Pick-up Lines You Ever Heard Or Said by ilotriouzAY(m): 9:50am On Nov 15, 2014
1. Smile kee...I sabi bon face infront of camera ooo

2. So emptyhen no dey dere again

3. Very funny

4. Kinda nice and funny

5. Yea,I want d money....1m
Re: Funniest Pick-up Lines You Ever Heard Or Said by ilotriouzAY(m): 9:52am On Nov 15, 2014
Karleb:
What about, if I had the opportunity of re-arranging letters, I'd put U and I together? undecided

Bin hearing dat one since I was young
D stupidity always make me laugh
Re: Funniest Pick-up Lines You Ever Heard Or Said by ilotriouzAY(m): 9:53am On Nov 15, 2014
Beennkumar:
Are you an alien? Because you just abducted my heart.

Lolzzzzzzz
Una no go kill person
Re: Funniest Pick-up Lines You Ever Heard Or Said by Etumgbe(m): 10:17am On Nov 15, 2014
If loving u is a crime let me be a criminal
Re: Funniest Pick-up Lines You Ever Heard Or Said by kunzay: 11:11am On Nov 15, 2014
Eugenedimgba:
Are u gillete? Cause u are the best a man can get.

Nice, only witty babes would relate with this sha. Try it with all those Africa Magic addicts, na like them go be.

1 Like

Re: Funniest Pick-up Lines You Ever Heard Or Said by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 15, 2014
An angel went missing in heaven.....could it be u??angry
Re: Funniest Pick-up Lines You Ever Heard Or Said by Freshtomato(f): 11:31am On Nov 15, 2014
*Do you have a name or can I just call you mine?

* You must be a magician, because every time I look at you, everyone else disappears.

*Can I have your account details still remains the best pick up line in history thou grin
Re: Funniest Pick-up Lines You Ever Heard Or Said by Agybabe(f): 12:56pm On Nov 15, 2014
This annoys me "You look like someone I know".

Ah always dey resemble somebody to guys. Smh...
Re: Funniest Pick-up Lines You Ever Heard Or Said by Nobody: 1:32pm On Nov 15, 2014
Agybabe:
This annoys me "You look like someone I know".

Ah always dey resemble somebody to guys. Smh...

True true, you resemble somebody wey i sabi grin
Re: Funniest Pick-up Lines You Ever Heard Or Said by Agybabe(f): 1:33pm On Nov 15, 2014
vfactor:

True true, you resemble somebody wey i sabi grin
for your mind.
Re: Funniest Pick-up Lines You Ever Heard Or Said by Nobody: 1:38pm On Nov 15, 2014
Agybabe:

for your mind.

Nope. No be for my mind. Na for my area
Re: Funniest Pick-up Lines You Ever Heard Or Said by MrCork: 2:14pm On Nov 15, 2014
debosola:

Some guys ehn!

..star?..how?....are u light skin? angry

2 Likes

Re: Funniest Pick-up Lines You Ever Heard Or Said by MrCork: 2:16pm On Nov 15, 2014
mayapop:
ok a lot!, here are some i could remember, lol! some boys are funny.

1. Are you a camera, because everytime i look at you i smile

2. I seem to have lost my phone number, can i have yours? grin

3. you look cold, do you want to use me as a blanket?

4. You're so beautiful that you made me forget my pick up line grin grin

angry

2 Likes

Re: Funniest Pick-up Lines You Ever Heard Or Said by MrCork: 2:22pm On Nov 15, 2014
Harbosede02:
An angel went missing in heaven.....could it be u??angry

....so angels were Brazilian wig...abi?

...are u light skin?
angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funniest Pick-up Lines You Ever Heard Or Said by lawkie77(m): 3:13pm On Nov 15, 2014
u've got all the right part, is ur dad a mechanic?
Re: Funniest Pick-up Lines You Ever Heard Or Said by Equado(m): 4:38pm On Nov 15, 2014
debosola:

Some guys ehn!
lol...yhu dnt knw hw mani hrs e tot f dose wrds...chai wiimen...jst sae yhu didn't lyk d guy...so his lines infuriated yhu
Re: Funniest Pick-up Lines You Ever Heard Or Said by MisterLongman(m): 4:43pm On Nov 15, 2014
vfactor:

Nope. No be for my mind. Na for my area
Clown gringrin
Re: Funniest Pick-up Lines You Ever Heard Or Said by debosola(f): 8:48pm On Nov 15, 2014
MrCork:

..star?..how?....are u light skin? angry

Abi o! I wondered too grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Side-chic / How To Handle Jealousy / I Need A Serious Relationship.... Can I Find It On Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.