Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,475 members, 7,823,104 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

2015: Jonathan Schemes For S’west Votes - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: Jonathan Schemes For S’west Votes (4788 Views)

2015: Jonathan Will Win Across Board – PDP / AGRIFEST 2015: Jonathan Okays N26 Billion For 2015 Dry Season Farming (Photos) / 2015, Jonathan's Posters Hit Abuja (PICTURE) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015: Jonathan Schemes For S’west Votes by adadadon(m): 5:26pm On Nov 18, 2014
Gabbysky:

You lie again.
1. Oshodi - Apapa express way, Lagos
2. MM1
3. MM2
4. Lagos - Ibadan express way
5. Shagamu-Ore express way
6. Many other projects in the SW.
Do some research bro
You must be high on cheap weed Apapa-Oshodi ke
MM2 is for a private company MM1 roof leaks Lagos Ibadan road is halfway font now about Shagamu Ore but it was good during OBJS time

1 Like

Re: 2015: Jonathan Schemes For S’west Votes by smithsammy(m): 7:11pm On Nov 18, 2014
Elcapo:

I'm too lazy Τ̅☺ read all these but judging the book by its cover...
Į̸̸̨ think we in the southwest are not that foolish and we knw what we want and we knw who Į̸̸̨§ worthy,
Well Goodluck Τ̅☺ him as he scammer some myopic pple in the southwest..!
just because of next time; do not quote long post like this again. Just reply.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Jonathan Schemes For S’west Votes by nakamora: 8:21pm On Nov 18, 2014
Chicheey:
GEJ will win Ekiti,Ondo,Lagos due to the large number of easthern,If primary is conducted in Oyo and Akala is won then GEJ will also win Oyo.Am not sure of Ogun but will get 25percent required and finally with the look of things in Osun tribunal if Omisore wins then GEJ will.My opinion though
the population of your so call southeasterner is insignificant in the southwest.yiibos are giving gej false hope due to their chop sand politics.Yiibos will be the first group to pay GMB congratulatory, solidarity & loyalty visit come 2015.Yiibos lack the capacity to influence their host in any part of Nigeria because they are Jews from the tribe of Judas Iscariot.

3 Likes

Re: 2015: Jonathan Schemes For S’west Votes by samento: 8:34pm On Nov 18, 2014
Bring anything we'll collect it is our money. But forget winning in the south west. Even the market women are against you. Don't allow your touts in power deceive you. President without conscience.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Jonathan Schemes For S’west Votes by olapluto(m): 8:59pm On Nov 18, 2014
This is a very simple issue. Name me one PDP strong area in the entire SW and I guarantee you that GEJ will not have over 50% of the votes there.
Overall, realistically, GEJ will struggle to get 30% of votes in SW. In Osun for instance, GEJ may not get up to 20% of the votes. Oyo, Ogun as well. Ondo and Ekiti are more GEJ friendly and he could get 30% there. Lagos is defo APC.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Jonathan Schemes For S’west Votes by Elcapo(m): 12:13am On Nov 19, 2014
smithsammy:
just because of next time; do not quote long post like this again. Just reply.
cheesy
Y wouldn't į̸̸̨
Guess Ɣ٥u're lazy as well, it took U̶̲̥̅̊ almost 2minutes b4 scrolling past that shii ryt cheesy
Re: 2015: Jonathan Schemes For S’west Votes by Nobody: 12:40am On Nov 19, 2014
The SEners and SSners have really helped GEJ to make a whole lot of enemies from the SW and the North

SWners have been insulted and dragged on the floor as though they didnt vote for this selfsame 'i had no shoes' crooner

They have forgotten that there is what is called 'Atunbotan'.....

Now they are trying to use a combination of subterfuge,appeals,threats and propaganda to lock people in on their failure of a product which is GEJ by scaring us with either voting GEJ or they visit untold mayhem on the country......yet we have often told them that SWners will never cower at the opportunity to reward GEJ with what he perfectly deserves which is a resounding rejection at the poll in 2015

Change is Coming!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015: Jonathan Schemes For S’west Votes by backtosender: 12:46am On Nov 19, 2014
GEJ! as one God choose among millions to lead His people and he who God bless no one curse if you did you will end up wailing till end. Support divine mandate support Gods plan for Nigeria not your human reasons
Re: 2015: Jonathan Schemes For S’west Votes by lolade123: 6:59am On Nov 19, 2014
backtosender:
GEJ! as one God choose among millions to lead His people and he who God bless no one curse if you did you will end up wailing till end. Support divine mandate support Gods plan for Nigeria not your human reasons
GEJ is only a divine failure come 2015....Change

1 Like

Re: 2015: Jonathan Schemes For S’west Votes by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 19, 2014
adadadon:

You must be high on cheap weed Apapa-Oshodi ke
MM2 is for a private company MM1 roof leaks Lagos Ibadan road is halfway font now about Shagamu Ore but it was good during OBJS time
Yes
Oshodi-Apapa, drive from Sunrise bustop to Cele and tell me what's up
Also drive fro Cele to MiLe 2 and see the massive work GEJ is doing there. (Heard they want to name the road after him self)
Drive from Liverpool to Coconut (both lanes and tell me what you see)
As for the tankers and containers, it is common knowledge now that they were deliberately sent there by the opposition to rubbish the FG good works, that's why you'll hear some stewpid leaders insulting the President everytime on that axis.
Lagos-Ibadan, drive from Shagamu interchange to Redeem camp and tell me what you see.
If you say MM1 and MM2 are not better than the way they were before GEJ then you need Jesus.
Same goes for Shagamu-IjebuOde- Ore-Benin expressway.
I won't mention the rest, just go do some research Bro
Re: 2015: Jonathan Schemes For S’west Votes by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 19, 2014
mrmetoo1:

Oshodi - Apapa - Fail (they've been fixing that road since December that I got back, the traffic caused on road is ridiculous and from what I heard construction has been going on for years. Also tell that to tankers/containers that have to go to the ports)

MM1 - Fail (I'm guessing this is the int'l airport, if leaky roofs and A/Cs that don't work is your definition of doing work then I guess GEJ is doing a fantastic job)

MM2 - Don't know so can't comment

Lagos - Ibadan - Fail (Those roads are bad!!!!!!! Are you kidding me? There's a portion they're working on now but that seems to be moving at snail speed)

Sagamu - Ore - I don't know about that but driving through Sagamu, the FG roads are horrible. Even the road leading to Daniel's house is very bad!! They have craters on that road.

Many other projects - Can you please expand on this?

Yes
Also drive fro Cele to MiLe 2 and see the massive work GEJ is doing there. (Heard they want to name the road after him self)
As for the tankers and containers, it is common knowledge now that they were deliberately sent there by the opposition to rubbish the FG good works, that's why you'll hear some stewpid leaders insulting the President everytime on that axis.
Lagos-Ibadan, drive from Shagamu interchange to Redeem camp and tell me what you see.
If you say MM1 and MM2 are not better than the way they were before GEJ then you need Jesus.
Re: 2015: Jonathan Schemes For S’west Votes by Swizdoe(m): 1:43pm On Nov 19, 2014
Gabbysky:

First off, I am not from the SE but SS.
2. I have lived in Lagos, since birth long before you were born, and I know more about SW politics than what you think I know, so it's not just an opinion it's a stake.
GEJ needs no campaign in Lagos.
Wish I could contact you personally to remind you of this quote on February 15, 2015.
You talking like a fool at 40......
I can see that You really know southwest politics.
Re: 2015: Jonathan Schemes For S’west Votes by Safari29: 2:00pm On Nov 19, 2014
Gabbysky:

Yes

iro loma pa e. seriously you are annoying with what u typed here. shagamu ore road is like driving on a mountain. lagos ibadan is just like 2% work done for 6 years. mm2 is privately owned. Apapa u ve gat to be kidding. We are even talking about a complete projects not some road patches. U guys disgust me

1 Like

Re: 2015: Jonathan Schemes For S’west Votes by mrmetoo1: 2:08pm On Nov 19, 2014
Gabbysky:

Yes

I'm not sure where sunrise bus stop is but I know Cele, they block these roads every other weeks causing nightmarish traffic. From Cele to Mile 2, you say massive work for how long? They've been doing a small portion of that road for only God knows how long. You want to get out of Festac you're estimating at least 1hr to get to the other side of Apapa-Oshodi.

Then here we go again with the opposition, opposition is Boko Haram, opposition is now sending tankers and containers. Pls tell this administration to reveal this opposition, it's actually to their advantage if they do. It just seems whenever you guys get stuck at an argument or you obviously know that this administration is not doing a good job, you blame opposition.

Then for the international airport, I'll honestly argue on what I know. I didn't step into this country for 11 years, getting back in here all I saw was leaky roofs, airport was hot. Since then I've been a couple of times and it's still the same situation. Going by this massive development that should be praised, should we still be talking about leaky roofs? Honestly from what I remember 12 years ago, the airport wasn't this bad. I know I didn't notice leaky roofs. Right from time even when I was way younger, airport had been hot. I'd always had to go stand next to an a.c. unit to cool off, now the airport is still hot. Where's the development??

1 Like

Re: 2015: Jonathan Schemes For S’west Votes by kushy(m): 2:40pm On Nov 19, 2014
i dont care about anybody, my vote is for GEJ. and atleast i wil canvass 20 vote for him in Abeokuta. If i do nt for GEJ, pls is it Buhari dat i wil vote for? Or who
Re: 2015: Jonathan Schemes For S’west Votes by GLOBALX: 5:05pm On Nov 19, 2014
Gabbysky:
GEJ doesn't really need much campaign in the SW.
I am coock sure that the PDP will win Lagos, Ekiti, Ondo and Ogun States in the SW.
He'll also get more than 25% in Oyo and Osun.

And so long the APigShit wants to go for a Muslim - Muslim ticket, they won't win in the SW

Bros,if then dey deceive u...abeg nor deceive urself.Jonathan go only win for those places tru rigging...on a level playing ground,d guy go loose wewe...e nor sure for d guy ooo.
Re: 2015: Jonathan Schemes For S’west Votes by adadadon(m): 5:08pm On Nov 19, 2014
Gabbysky:

Yes

MM or MMA you mean cos the mma2 I know is in private hands(Bi Cortney) and MMA1 massive Air Conditioning have not been fixed as of now due to paucity of Funds.
Are you drunk? opposition sent tankers To paint the government in a bad light
The opposition own Capital oil tankers, Conoil Tankers and the likes and just decide to put them on the road to spoil GEJS government.
You must be really high on cheap weed.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Jonathan Schemes For S’west Votes by GLOBALX: 5:13pm On Nov 19, 2014
major466:
When I see APC e minions shouting GEJ has lost SW I shake my head in pity for them and their party. GEJ may not sweep all the votes but will surely get 25 or even 30 percent of all total votes. Yorubas don't vote party. Yes we know that. They massively voted for GEJ (PDP) in 2011, Lagos State in particular. What makes them think PDP never consolidated it's election achievements soon after that?
Under Estimate PDP in SW at your own peril.

Guy,forget this ranting abeg....d guy go loose wewe...u guy's are banking on rigging...Jonathan for where?

1 Like

Re: 2015: Jonathan Schemes For S’west Votes by Nobody: 10:59pm On Nov 20, 2014
Swizdoe:

You talking like a fool at 40......
I can see that You really know southwest politics.

And you, like a swine grunting in mud, get lost please. You're disgusting
Re: 2015: Jonathan Schemes For S’west Votes by Swizdoe(m): 10:38am On Nov 22, 2014
Gabbysky:

And you, like a swine grunting in mud, get lost please. You're disgusting
Go and tongue..... You know the rest

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo Blasts "Afonjas" On Diezani Madueke Alleged $94 Billion Loot / IPOB : US, EU Irrelevant, Immaterial To Nigeria – Presidency / DSS Official Reveals Where Nnamdi Kanu Is Hiding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.