Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,914 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

Benue Gov, Deputy In Auto Crash! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benue Gov, Deputy In Auto Crash! (29813 Views)

Obasanjo In Auto-Crash, Escapes Unhurt - Today.ng / El-rufai And His Deputy In Their Football Kits As They Prepared For A Match. Pic / Buhari Welcomes French Ambassador And His Deputy In Abuja...photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benue Gov, Deputy In Auto Crash! by englishmart(m): 6:50am On Nov 15, 2014
Thank God for their lives.... Second chance loading
Re: Benue Gov, Deputy In Auto Crash! by UjSizzle(f): 6:50am On Nov 15, 2014
Lol! The comments here eh grin
Re: Benue Gov, Deputy In Auto Crash! by kokoA(m): 6:51am On Nov 15, 2014
Dis one that has not paid workers for the past three months. Yimu!
Re: Benue Gov, Deputy In Auto Crash! by infantrydoctor(m): 6:53am On Nov 15, 2014
All l can see are rather irrational comments of commentators who feel the vips should loose their lives just because they celebrities. They also feel the accident is a punishment from God. Nonsence! If u truely bliv in God then you should remember not to touch his annoitings. Thank God for saving u sir.
Re: Benue Gov, Deputy In Auto Crash! by jhydebaba(m): 6:53am On Nov 15, 2014
thank God for their lives. happy birthday to Gov. Suswam
Re: Benue Gov, Deputy In Auto Crash! by Dteflondon1(m): 6:53am On Nov 15, 2014
Did you even bother to read the article at all before you typed that poo
Re: Benue Gov, Deputy In Auto Crash! by Franchise21(m): 6:55am On Nov 15, 2014
uokocha70:
Thought Suswan was one of the better governors. Why these things don't happen to Abia State governor, Chief T.A. Orji constantly beats my imagination.
Na so u hate am?
Re: Benue Gov, Deputy In Auto Crash! by Nobody: 6:56am On Nov 15, 2014
Jonathanohhhhhhhhhhhhh

Heard that Suswam wants to join APC...
Re: Benue Gov, Deputy In Auto Crash! by Nobody: 6:58am On Nov 15, 2014
BEFORE : The Evil that men do live after them. NOW: The evil live with them.

2 Likes

Re: Benue Gov, Deputy In Auto Crash! by Toktee(m): 7:01am On Nov 15, 2014
uokocha70:
Thought Suswan was one of the better governors. Why these things don't happen to Abia State governor, Chief T.A. Orji constantly beats my imagination.
suswan as a better what?
Bros look iam from benue state,dnt provoke me this morning pls
Re: Benue Gov, Deputy In Auto Crash! by Danabu(m): 7:02am On Nov 15, 2014
lekanolaolu:
Thank GOD for his life. If it was KOGI state governor, I would have honestly from the buttom of my humble heart wish him death. Don't really know much about Benue State government.

haba! Too bad. Wetin the man do u?
Re: Benue Gov, Deputy In Auto Crash! by Elan83(m): 7:03am On Nov 15, 2014
2 mad cows rushin 2 dea graves! Suswan z a mentaly deranged basttard,, overwhelminly corupt & incompetent! i swear State Governors're d major problms of Nig, under development!
Re: Benue Gov, Deputy In Auto Crash! by Nobody: 7:03am On Nov 15, 2014
It's a lie o! Hw can a Governor's vehicle not bear the official Government plate number of his state?? That SUV has no Benue green number on it.

1 Like

Re: Benue Gov, Deputy In Auto Crash! by ACM10: 7:03am On Nov 15, 2014
Good for him. Benue roads are some of the worst in this country. He should fix them.
Re: Benue Gov, Deputy In Auto Crash! by terdiac(m): 7:03am On Nov 15, 2014
Everybody not happy with the governor.not paid his workers in 3months and yet wants to celebrate when people are hungry and no development in this state to show in his 8 year reign.
God only kept his life to love his people more.Benue state has never had it for his bad under his administration.OUR BENUE OUR FUTURE.God help us
Re: Benue Gov, Deputy In Auto Crash! by kaywizee(m): 7:03am On Nov 15, 2014
OMG! My first Front Page on NL!!!
Re: Benue Gov, Deputy In Auto Crash! by Rhozabeth(m): 7:05am On Nov 15, 2014
uokocha70:

Bros Orji is useless, he rarely goes out!!

1 Like

Re: Benue Gov, Deputy In Auto Crash! by Rhozabeth(m): 7:09am On Nov 15, 2014
infantrydoctor:
All l can see are rather irrational comments of commentators who feel the vips should loose their lives just because they celebrities. They also feel the accident is a punishment from God. Nonsence! If u truely bliv in God then you should remember not to touch his annoitings. Thank God for saving u sir.

Bros ur grammar stinks!
Re: Benue Gov, Deputy In Auto Crash! by LordMecuzy(m): 7:09am On Nov 15, 2014
Workers wey u never pay salary for 3months, u want dem to be happy with u ni?
Re: Benue Gov, Deputy In Auto Crash! by kazmanbanjoko(m): 7:09am On Nov 15, 2014
God is in control.

1 Like

Re: Benue Gov, Deputy In Auto Crash! by Surely001(m): 7:10am On Nov 15, 2014
It would have being better if the headline was "Benue Governor and his Deputy Died in an autocrash"

Disclaimer: Pls, Am only saying this under the influence of an alcohol.

2 Likes

Re: Benue Gov, Deputy In Auto Crash! by Nobody: 7:10am On Nov 15, 2014
Thankgod they are safe, also showed some good work by going to rescue other victims. @those wishing they died in the crash........ I don't even know what to say to you guys,bitterness grows as a seed
Re: Benue Gov, Deputy In Auto Crash! by LordMecuzy(m): 7:10am On Nov 15, 2014
himkers:
It's a lie o! Hw can a Governor's vehicle not bear the official Government plate number of his state?? That SUV has no Benue green number on it.

Bro dats his car. I Stay in Benue
Re: Benue Gov, Deputy In Auto Crash! by Goanddie(f): 7:10am On Nov 15, 2014
I love d mutual r/ship btw did gov n his deputy not minding the deputy is contesting d gov's seat.

@topic, thank God no life was lost
Re: Benue Gov, Deputy In Auto Crash! by MrCGPA(m): 7:12am On Nov 15, 2014
God
is too calm. Imaging he saved the worst governor in Nigeria from that
accident. Suswan is the worst governor in the history of Benue State. A
man who has refused to pay Benue workers for 3 months. Teachers that
retired since 2012 have never collected a kobo since their retirement.
Funny enough this man is the closest governor to the president. Nawa!
There is God oo.
Re: Benue Gov, Deputy In Auto Crash! by Nobody: 7:17am On Nov 15, 2014
hmmmm
Re: Benue Gov, Deputy In Auto Crash! by swhiss: 7:18am On Nov 15, 2014
lekanolaolu:
Thank GOD for his life. If it was KOGI state governor, I would have honestly from the buttom of my humble heart wish him death. Don't really know much about Benue State government.
its a very wicked and the most corrupt of government that shows little or no concern about the welfare of the people!!...its getting to 4months now and workers have not yet been Paid. SMh
Re: Benue Gov, Deputy In Auto Crash! by donmalcolm21(m): 7:18am On Nov 15, 2014
The reason I clicked on this was to know if he blamed the opposition because I remembered when Oshimole had an accident and how he kept shouting about the opposition like a woman in theatre for delivery
Re: Benue Gov, Deputy In Auto Crash! by tayoxx(m): 7:19am On Nov 15, 2014
Danabu:

haba! Too bad. Wetin the man do u?
bros go kogi state make you see for yourself. ....if you go come back you go talk amen for this guy prayer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abuja To Otuoke Trekkers Did Thanksgiving For Safe Journey / DSS: There’s An ‘influx’ Of Boko Haram Into Lagos / Obiano Visits The Sabmiller, Onitsha Beer Giant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.