Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

Benue Gov, Deputy In Auto Crash! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benue Gov, Deputy In Auto Crash! (29815 Views)

Obasanjo In Auto-Crash, Escapes Unhurt - Today.ng / El-rufai And His Deputy In Their Football Kits As They Prepared For A Match. Pic / Buhari Welcomes French Ambassador And His Deputy In Abuja...photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benue Gov, Deputy In Auto Crash! by LordMecuzy(m): 10:23am On Nov 15, 2014
lekanolaolu:
Thank GOD for his life. If it was KOGI state governor, I would have honestly from the buttom of my humble heart wish him death. Don't really know much about Benue State government.

Benue Governor is worse na.

All Benue Workers wished he didn't survive dat crash
Re: Benue Gov, Deputy In Auto Crash! by carl07(m): 10:30am On Nov 15, 2014
pontirock:
Everyday For The Thief, One Day For The Owner, The Spirit Of Those Who You Ahve Made To Suffer Will Continue To Follow You! *MODIFIED* For Being First To Comment This Early Morning, Nigeria Will Win Today!
i guess u didnt get it.it says d local traders and some aides are d 1s injured not d gov. or his deputy.so who got caught up by what?i dont understand.
Re: Benue Gov, Deputy In Auto Crash! by IYANGBALI: 10:42am On Nov 15, 2014
The two in the same vehicle?that was breach of security or whatever name they call it,the 2 were not supposed to ride in the same vehicle.
Re: Benue Gov, Deputy In Auto Crash! by shiishiphil(m): 11:16am On Nov 15, 2014
[color=#770077][/color]They for even die sef..mtseeeeewwww
pontirock:
Everyday For The Thief, One Day For The Owner, The Spirit Of Those Who You Ahve Made To Suffer Will Continue To Follow You! *MODIFIED* For Being First To Comment This Early Morning, Nigeria Will Win Today!
Re: Benue Gov, Deputy In Auto Crash! by Nobody: 11:55am On Nov 15, 2014
I drove on that road last august and the road is terribly non-motorable For almost 2 hours drive. suswan is a curse to Benue people. Makurdi town's infrastructure are completely down. no street lights, bad streets and no single new township roads for 8 good years, no pipe bone water, no nothing. Enugu has really changed within five years of my stay in the coal city. Shame to governor suswan. shame shame shame to suswam.

Primary schools were shut down for almost one year cause teachers weren't paid. The case of his result forgery was thrown out by the courts because probably some corrupt judges were bribed millions of public funds to compromise the judgement on technicality grounds. There is God oooooooo.

1 Like

Re: Benue Gov, Deputy In Auto Crash! by ojtech8291: 12:04pm On Nov 15, 2014
Just a warning! Go and pay people's salaries or this is just the beginning.
Re: Benue Gov, Deputy In Auto Crash! by Gabriel95(m): 12:15pm On Nov 15, 2014
[quote author=uokocha70 post=28027896]Thought Suswan was one of the better governors. Why these things don't happen to Abia State governor, Chief T.A. Orji constantly beats my imagination.ask benue civil servants to describe him 4 u..hez d worst d state has eva had..owing workers 4 close to 4 months n using millions 2 host a bdai party.its jst a warnin he wudnt b lucky nxt tym.
Re: Benue Gov, Deputy In Auto Crash! by makhez019(m): 1:23pm On Nov 15, 2014
How I wish dem don die, by now d kingdom of hell for dhe pop orijin ontop dem head, usless thieves.
Re: Benue Gov, Deputy In Auto Crash! by enone(m): 1:53pm On Nov 15, 2014
Hmmmmm. Benue would have been agog if anything happened to him.he has refused to pay Civil Servants in the state.
Re: Benue Gov, Deputy In Auto Crash! by obiak4(m): 2:36pm On Nov 15, 2014
Igbentosan:
I refuse to believe that SuSwam was involve in that car accident because I served in benue state,during my time he didn't visit us for a day and from the record I gathered while in benue suswam has never visited wannune camp.He is even scared of visiting his state.
i beg to disagree wit ur statement i served also in benue in gov suswan village,he do visit corpers and also care about corp members, my 2cent
Re: Benue Gov, Deputy In Auto Crash! by katordidi(m): 3:13pm On Nov 15, 2014
Igbentosan:
I refuse to believe that SuSwam was involve in that car accident because I served in benue state,during my time he didn't visit us for a day and from the record I gathered while in benue suswam has never visited wannune camp.He is even scared of visiting his state.
mr man wannume is a town before gboko nt jst ur nysc camp
Re: Benue Gov, Deputy In Auto Crash! by lekanolaolu: 7:24pm On Nov 15, 2014
MherihGold:

Am tempted to type 'seconded' if not that I remembered that God said we should not wish our fellow humans evil. Seriously ure saying the truth,am an indigene of kogi...buh lez leave God to judge
Dearie, truth be told, Kogi State government is perhaps the worst government in Nigeria. I'm also an indigene of Kogi State and am really excited meetin u. Everything in Kogi State is not working and do u knw in my LGA (Yagba East precisely), they have been left in total darkness for over a year and the best thing the government could do is to pretend as if they don't know.
Kogi State government is typically an example of an uncaring government to her people cos it lacks all iota of affection to her serving people!
Re: Benue Gov, Deputy In Auto Crash! by lekanolaolu: 7:31pm On Nov 15, 2014
swhiss:

its a very wicked and the most corrupt of government that shows little or no concern about the welfare of the people!!...its getting to 4months now and workers have not yet been Paid. SMh
You are right dear. Workers wasn't paid after laying off most of them from civil service cause of 'authentication' of certificate.
The people's welfare is not Captain (or whatsoever he calls himself) Wada concern and the people are practically suffering under his administration. It is just getting worst every passing day!
Re: Benue Gov, Deputy In Auto Crash! by MherihGold(f): 10:28pm On Nov 15, 2014
lekanolaolu:

Dearie, truth be told, Kogi State government is perhaps the worst government in Nigeria. I'm also an indigene of Kogi State and am really excited meetin u. Everything in Kogi State is not working and do u knw in my LGA (Yagba East precisely), they have been left in total darkness for over a year and the best thing the government could do is to pretend as if they don't know.
Kogi State government is typically an example of an uncaring government to her people cos it lacks all iota of affection to her serving people!
Lol of all states kogi is worse. Watching akwa ibom commissioning their stadium reminds me that we don't have a standard stadium I can't call that one in lokoja a standard one abeg. The worst of all no airport hian kai God de oo. In kabba the teachers are just suffering,mehn our government here is so bad. I remember the last time Gov Wada had an accident people were wishing he died in that accident. Mehn dem no try for dat our kogi o
Re: Benue Gov, Deputy In Auto Crash! by lekanolaolu: 10:53am On Nov 16, 2014
MherihGold:

Lol of all states kogi is worse. Watching akwa ibom commissioning their stadium reminds me that we don't have a standard stadium I can't call that one in lokoja a standard one abeg. The worst of all no airport hian kai God de oo. In kabba the teachers are just suffering,mehn our government here is so bad. I remember the last time Gov Wada had an accident people were wishing he died in that accident. Mehn dem no try for dat our kogi o

Lolz. That was true. I could remember vividly like yesterday how he and his useless convey had an accident killing Prof. Festus going for ASUU issue negotiation with the FG. That makes us stayed another extra months at home.
It is not only in Kabba and not only in teaching that the civil servants are suffering, the nurses and all other civil servant are complaining too.
If you are coming from Ekiti State and you get to Omuo Ekiti and you are approaching Iyamoye (Kogi State); you wouldn't really need the help of anybody to tell you that you are already in another state cos they road clearly speaks.
I think it is high time we all know the power of our votes and let's just stop voting for idiots!
I will keep on with the self consolation that 'e go beta one day' Smilin
GOD bless you MherihGold and do have a nice day dear...
Re: Benue Gov, Deputy In Auto Crash! by TWEETFELLA: 9:50pm On Nov 16, 2014
uokocha70:
Thought Suswan was one of the better governors. Why these things don't happen to Abia State governor, Chief T.A. Orji constantly beats my imagination.
He's worser than Orji.
Re: Benue Gov, Deputy In Auto Crash! by Sagamite(m): 11:14pm On Nov 16, 2014
kaywizee:
Governor Gabriel Suswam of Benue State and his deputy, Chief Steven Lawani, were involved in a ghastly road accident on Friday in which eight people were injured.
The accident came a day before the governor’s  50th birthday which holds today.

The governor’s official vehicle in which he was travelling and his spare vehicle were directly affected by the impact of the crash. The two officials who were in the same vehicle escaped unhurt.

It was gathered that the governor and his deputy were on their way to an official assignment in Wannune, Tarka Local Government Area and Gboko when the accident occurred.

According to an eyewitness, an oncoming vehicle which overtook another vehicle lost control, sommersaulted, then hit the spare vehicle of the governor as well as the vehicle in which both the governor and his deputy were travelling.

The accident happened at Angbaaye, a few kilometres after Makurdi, the state capital.

The governor’s spare vehicle was badly damaged while the impact of the accident on the on coming vehicle was very severe.

Both the governor and his deputy however rushed to rescue the victims in the oncoming vehicle who were believed to be traders heading to Makurdi.

Governor Suswam, who detailed some top government officials to take the injured persons to the hospital in Makurdi, however, proceeded to Gboko where he flagged off road project, while his deputy alighted at Tarka Local Government where he flagged off tree planting project.

The eight people who were injured were rushed to Benue State University Teaching Hospital, Makurdi, for medical attention.

As a follow up to the governor’s 50th birthday ceremony which holds today, he has also scheduled a thanksgiving ceremony for tomorrow, at Aper Aku Stadium. President Goodluck Jonathan is expected at the ceremony.

Source: http://www.tribune.com.ng/news/top-stories/item/21583-benue-gov-deputy-in-auto-crash

http://oyiidoma..com/2014/11/benue-gov-deputy-in-auto-crash.html?m=1

Don't you just love Nigeria. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The great land of pure fuuktards. grin grin grin grin grin grin

These journalists are like pendusky and mopolchi who worship their useless leaders.

The fuuktards did not even mention the fate or condition of the people in the accident rushed to hospital.

Did they die?

Were they seriously injured?

Are they out of hospital?

How many were they?

They think only the big men mattered and those are the only ones we need to know what happened to them afterwards. grin grin grin grin grin

I bet pendusky is speaking in violent tongues now, praying for the governor and deputy. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

He is like the moronic fuuktards that make up the majority of the population of Nigeria who don't value themselves and hence even the leaders think less of them. No wonder Retardeen shrugged his shoulders when the Chibok Girls were kidnapped and headed off the next day to shake his moronic arsse campaigning in Kano. It was just over 200 ordinary Nigerian girls that were kidnapped, not some BIG MAN's child, so "Kini Big Deal"? grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obiano Visits The Sabmiller, Onitsha Beer Giant / Dalung Dumps APC: Developments In Your Party Conflicts With My Core Principles / Photos From Goodluck Jonathan's 65th Birthday Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.