Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:34 AM

Jega Is Playing It Out And Mr. P Is Ignorant Of It (INEC And Hidden Propaganda). - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jega Is Playing It Out And Mr. P Is Ignorant Of It (INEC And Hidden Propaganda). (987 Views)

Criticizing Buhari Over "President Michelle Of West Germany" Gaffe Is Ignorant. / SURE-P Is Broke, Kolade Tells Senate / Jonathan's SURE-P Is A Drain Pipe On Nigeria's Economy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jega Is Playing It Out And Mr. P Is Ignorant Of It (INEC And Hidden Propaganda). by Nobody: 7:52am On Nov 15, 2014
I stand to be corrected, INEC is playing out a script against GEJ and against Indigent citizens of some middle belt state.

They are using Corp members to carry out voters registration and they are giving dead lines for the project. The problem is that the dead line for the project is very short such that an error cannot be corrected and the affected people disenfranchised.

In various areas where the indegine of the state dominate in plateau state have reported some high degree of fault in the process. How can they say that the data they capture was completely wiped out. What kind of excuse is that? Yet in the areas where people that want to take the land by all means as their heritage causing tensions and crisis in the state have had smooth process.

This is really not funny. The peace of a grave yard had taken hold of the people such that they can not voice out their dissatisfaction with the process. Its only murmuring you will hear from the knowledgeable so that they would not be seen as fueling disunity in the quite state.

I am still waiting to see what INEC would do about the wiped data and the closing date for registration.
Re: Jega Is Playing It Out And Mr. P Is Ignorant Of It (INEC And Hidden Propaganda). by kestolove95(m): 9:17am On Nov 15, 2014
oga PDP wat ar u saying na?.dat jega is playin a script givn to him by APC or wat?..spite on thread nd walk to d next tin

1 Like

Re: Jega Is Playing It Out And Mr. P Is Ignorant Of It (INEC And Hidden Propaganda). by lfuckedberem: 9:21am On Nov 15, 2014
Gej or divide this damn country

3 Likes

Re: Jega Is Playing It Out And Mr. P Is Ignorant Of It (INEC And Hidden Propaganda). by okoromike(m): 10:51am On Nov 15, 2014
victorels:
I stand to be corrected, INEC is playing out a script against GEJ and against Indigent citizens of some middle belt state.

They are using Corp members to carry out voters registration and they are giving dead lines for the project. The problem is that the dead line for the project is very short such that an error cannot be corrected and the affected people disenfranchised.

In various areas where the indegine of the state dominate in plateau state have reported some high degree of fault in the process. How can they say that the data they capture was completely wiped out. What kind of excuse is that? Yet in the areas where people that want to take the land by all means as their heritage causing tensions and crisis in the state have had smooth process.

This is really not funny. The peace of a grave yard had taken hold of the people such that they can not voice out their dissatisfaction with the process. Its only murmuring you will hear from the knowledgeable so that they would not be seen as fueling disunity in the quite state.

I am still waiting to see what INEC would do about the wiped data and the closing date for registration.
Pls which part of the state do they have smooth registration? I spoke to a registration officer in charge of one of the units and said itz a general problem................................................. But i know the INEC boss might want to rig out GED, one way or the other.
Re: Jega Is Playing It Out And Mr. P Is Ignorant Of It (INEC And Hidden Propaganda). by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 15, 2014
okoromike:
Pls which part of the state do they have smooth registration? I spoke to a registration officer in charge of one of the units and said itz a general problem................................................. But i know the INEC boss might want to rig out GED, one way or the other.

If its a general issue, where did they get the photo copy they pasted on some registration outlets. My case is jos plateau state.
Re: Jega Is Playing It Out And Mr. P Is Ignorant Of It (INEC And Hidden Propaganda). by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 15, 2014
kestolove95:
oga PDP wat ar u saying na?.dat jega is playin a script givn to him by APC or wat?..spite on thread nd walk to d next tin

Thank you for calling me Oga PDP. Some people do call me Oga APC too. I don't know how possible that is.
Re: Jega Is Playing It Out And Mr. P Is Ignorant Of It (INEC And Hidden Propaganda). by okoromike(m): 11:06am On Nov 15, 2014
victorels:

If its a general issue, where did they get the photo copy they pasted on some registration outlets. My case is jos plateau state.
I mean i also am in jos,infact i registered @ st peter's primary sch Bukuru................................and the reg officer spoke to about 5 centers,and they all av the same issues................................mention the centers where the reg is going smoothely without hicthes.............................JEGA is a known tool in the hands of NOTHERN OLIGARCHS no doubt but they will all fail.
Re: Jega Is Playing It Out And Mr. P Is Ignorant Of It (INEC And Hidden Propaganda). by Nobody: 11:13am On Nov 15, 2014
okoromike:
I mean i also am in jos,infact i registered @ st peter's primary sch Bukuru................................and the reg officer spoke to about 5 centers,and they all av the same issues................................mention the centers where the reg is going smoothely without hicthes.............................JEGA is a known tool in the hands of NOTHERN OLIGARCHS no doubt but they will all fail.

You mean you have registered already for the 2015 or its where you registered initially?

Anyway, their is no cue at Mangos Street. I was passing through. I had no formal discussion with them.
Re: Jega Is Playing It Out And Mr. P Is Ignorant Of It (INEC And Hidden Propaganda). by Deiok(m): 11:23am On Nov 15, 2014
Op your propagandan is baseless and senseless.
Re: Jega Is Playing It Out And Mr. P Is Ignorant Of It (INEC And Hidden Propaganda). by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 15, 2014
Deiok:
Op your propagandan is baseless and senseless.

what propaganda! Please, tell me when voters registration is ending, If you have collected your PVC, which state you are and your general experience.

Are you saying the database are on the computers or on INEC defined server. Saying that data was wiped clean is a stupid excuse. I only Introduced the second part because of what I heard from civil servants. The locals won't give such information.
Re: Jega Is Playing It Out And Mr. P Is Ignorant Of It (INEC And Hidden Propaganda). by okoromike(m): 11:40am On Nov 15, 2014
THE OP'S FEARS ARE GENIUNE,EVRY 1 KNOWS HOW THE PRESENT INEC BOSS HAS ISLAMISED INEC............. AND ALSO HOW HE SINGLE HANDEDLY WANTED TO 'DASH' HIS ISLAMIST REGION EXTRA 10MILLION VOTES THROUGH ADDITIONAL PU'S, BUT HE FAILED.

(1) (Reply)

Oshiomhole: Jonathan Will Not Get 5% Of Votes In Edo / Why Foreigner's Disrespect Nigeria So Much / Patience Jonathan Faults Scrapping Of First Ladies’ Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.