Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,616 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Imagine Your Mum Left You And Your Dad When U Were Just 8months Old - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Imagine Your Mum Left You And Your Dad When U Were Just 8months Old (828 Views)

If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? / Imagine This Kind Of Love? Could This Be ????(photo) / Moment When You Want To Flex Your Babe In Your Dad's Car. photo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imagine Your Mum Left You And Your Dad When U Were Just 8months Old by oviedeking: 9:11am On Nov 15, 2014
Read in advance way Imagine Your mum left you and your dad when u were
just 8months old
because he had no money.

Your dad remarried a lady
cos he needed som1
who will take care of u, so when u grew up due to d
fianacial state of
the house, Your step mum sold her wrappers so that
she could sponsor
your educations. And luckily you graduated as a
medical doctor and
also owned your hospital.
One day due to your good
treatments Your
hospital have been crowded with patients and all the
sick bed has been
occupied by people leaving only a single bed.

And an
accident just
occured which affected your real mum and your step
mum.

And they were
both admitted to ur hospital, who will u admit-- Your
step mum or your
real mum?

Read before you comment.

Also read Describe your MOM with one word My mum is
________
Re: Imagine Your Mum Left You And Your Dad When U Were Just 8months Old by adepiero: 9:17am On Nov 15, 2014
Please vote for Tosyne2much while i ask the oracle for solution. grin

2 Likes

Re: Imagine Your Mum Left You And Your Dad When U Were Just 8months Old by immortalcrown(m): 9:21am On Nov 15, 2014
This fiction is good but unworthy for opinions. But, I will answer your question for the sake of others viewers. You have to admit the first victim that was rushed into the ward.

1 Like

Re: Imagine Your Mum Left You And Your Dad When U Were Just 8months Old by Nobody: 9:42am On Nov 15, 2014
Its difficult.....see jamb question
Re: Imagine Your Mum Left You And Your Dad When U Were Just 8months Old by Whizzdom(m): 10:51am On Nov 15, 2014
This is Super Story

Produced By: Wale Adenuga and Films International

Directed by: Aboki

We are nothing but pencil in the hand of the Creator grin grin

1 Like

Re: Imagine Your Mum Left You And Your Dad When U Were Just 8months Old by aristocrazzy: 10:56am On Nov 15, 2014
Imagine you never posted this sh*t.

1 Like

Re: Imagine Your Mum Left You And Your Dad When U Were Just 8months Old by Agybabe(f): 1:31pm On Nov 15, 2014
I'll admit my mum (step-mum) and ask my mother (real mum) to wait.

Forget the "blood is thicker than water" part.

Where was she when I needed a mum? My step mum did not only become my mother but also became my mummy.
Re: Imagine Your Mum Left You And Your Dad When U Were Just 8months Old by Nobody: 1:45pm On Nov 15, 2014
Firstly, it's not advisable to take charge of the treatment of a loved one. Some other doctor should do it while you can monitor the progress made closely.

If the case is such that I must be the doctor to administer treatment then I will most likely start with the first case that is brought to me. That is, the first person to be admitted gets the bed.

If both of them were brought in at the same time, then I will go with the one that has the most critical condition, matters not if its my biological mum or my 'real' mum aka my step mum.

If however both cases are equally critical and they arrive at the same time, I will explore other options like asking one of the other patients whose condition is manageable without the help of a doctor to give up his or her bed space.

If the situation is extreme that there is no way I can ask another patient to give up his bed space then I will most likely start the treatment of my step mum since I may not even recognize my biological mum when I see her.

2 Likes

Re: Imagine Your Mum Left You And Your Dad When U Were Just 8months Old by oviedeking: 4:17am On Nov 19, 2014
grin hmmm
Re: Imagine Your Mum Left You And Your Dad When U Were Just 8months Old by holyboss: 9:27am On Nov 19, 2014
My step mom na undecided

No pon
Re: Imagine Your Mum Left You And Your Dad When U Were Just 8months Old by Victormimi(m): 9:39am On Nov 19, 2014
This is why I do warn against too much Nollywood movies.
Omo see story line from op.
Re: Imagine Your Mum Left You And Your Dad When U Were Just 8months Old by ERCROSS(m): 9:52am On Nov 19, 2014
It's so simple...

I jst go to the next shop to get another bed which will be delivered within the next minute..

And I'll admit the both of them..
Re: Imagine Your Mum Left You And Your Dad When U Were Just 8months Old by oviedeking: 3:16pm On Nov 19, 2014
ERCROSS:
It's so simple...

I jst go to the next shop to get another bed which will be delivered within the next minute..

And I'll admit the both of them..

You gat only 1 option their
Re: Imagine Your Mum Left You And Your Dad When U Were Just 8months Old by oviedeking: 3:18pm On Nov 19, 2014
aristocrazzy:
Imagine you never posted this sh*t.
grin

(1) (Reply)

Itx The Truth / I Am Tired Of Love / One Week After Marriage, Zamfara Wife Seeks Divorce Over Husband's Big Manhood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.